User avatar
By Vegas
28 May 2022, 11:29 am in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,510
Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 10:04 am » wrote: well? did you find the song? or forget gramps. Image
What do you think "good one" means? Duhhhhhh
Now about FLAMAGUSTO?
@sooted up Cyndi  

 

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,062
Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 29 May 2022, 2:15 am » wrote: which side are you leaning towards jerra?
I don't know. truthfully I am not watching faithfully. any proof of abuse from him and he loses.


has she proven any abuse from him that you know of?

for what is worth the fans at the courthouse proves he has star power and I am sure someone will offer him a part in a movie.

my favorite movie with him is 'in the nick of time,' where he played a quieter type. 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,664
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 10:40 am » wrote: I don't know. truthfully I am not watching faithfully. any proof of abuse from him and he loses.

has she proven any abuse from him that you know of?

for what is worth the fans at the courthouse proves he has star power and I am sure someone will offer him a part in a movie.

my favorite movie with him is 'in the nick of time,' where he played a quieter type.
Photo of a beat up face i think.
he's a better actor then her. 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 16,943
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

jerrab » 29 May 2022, 10:40 am » wrote:

has she proven any abuse from him that you know of?


 
None. It was proven that those bruises she had were fake. She used make up to look like bruises. The evidence proved that she made everything up.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 29 May 2022, 9:58 am » wrote: The jury system as it exists allows the lawyers to choose totally unqualified ordinary citizens who mostly would prefer to be elsewhere that they think they can sway the easiest.

Contrast this with the European system in which three judges who have extensive training in psychology and logic decide the case.

In the US system, the lawyer with the best story--- NOT the client with the best case wins.\

When I have been called for jury duty, they showed us this promo film which declares that we have the best judicial system in the world.

What utter and total ****!
Our tort system allows redress which many European systems do not - and prevents redress which many of theirs allow. Who decides matters is ultimtely no more important than what matters are allowed to be decided.

That issue weighs heavily in any relative assessment - and is not even considered in your critique. 

We are at this very moment engaged in public debate - currently back-burnered, but sitting on simmer and very much in play - about "tort reform." It is a critical issue. "They" want to turn our civil courts into  boys' clubs, with caps on judgments and so-called "loser pays," which would force litigants to post enormous bonds before being allowed to proceed with litigation. These bonds would necessitate financing of law suits by specultors - and speculators demand high yeilds. With judgment caps limiting yields, the possibility of the little man being "made whole" in our civil courts evaporates. Every "win" will become  pyrrhic victory, with the spoils going to the speculators. And it is worth noting that the systems you extol lend themselves far more easily to being a boys' club. Only three guys to influence. And they are permantnet fixtures - not 12 random, moving targets.

The sytem you dismiss is worth defending, and is under attack as we speak. And your dismissal is a bit facile, IMO. It utterly ignores the value of the disinterested nature of 12 ordinary citizens, as opposed to the potential agendas and interests (or corruption) of the panel of potentates whose bon fides you extol. Arguments from authority ring weak among those who trust the good sense of their fellows and who doubt the generous intentions of their "betters." You'd have been a solid Tory, if the post to which I respond is indictive. 
 
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 29 May 2022, 10:02 am » wrote: I am not a big fan of our system either. We have jurors from the community who are strategically chosen by lawyers. The lawyers choose jurors based on whether they think they can be more easily persuaded toward their cause. It's never based on whether or not the jurors know how to review and interpret evidence.
Pointing to imperfections in an imperfect world is child's play. Using only that metric, I can damn the nuclear family as a failed institution. Indeed, that is the very bread and butter of the anti-family left.

The question will always be, what can you propose that is better?

What olivaw proposes would be nothing less than a boys' club - with three permanent political appointees running the show. I cannot imagine that would be an improvement over what our framers bequeathed us. 
 
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 29 May 2022, 10:08 am » wrote: Being able to read between the lines and to understand the logical fallacies and how they are used is essential to achieving impartial justice.

This requires people who are specially trained and are hired based on their merits.
And there it is. You call on us to bow to the authority of our betters, rather than trust the sense of our neighbors. 

And you think yourself  liberal.
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 29 May 2022, 9:54 am » wrote: Image   Image  Where do you come up with this ****...pun intended.
He lives in your town. It's possibe he has looged your car's windshield. 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,613
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 29 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: She came for his career. He's coming for hers. Pretty simple deal - not at all complex or mysterious. 

She got what she wanted - she hurt Depp. But she **** the bed doing it - forgive the ham handed reference. Now, it's his turn - and he's ruining her. 

She could have walked away. She had to do the nasty, instead. Now it's his turn. She burned him down, and left him flush with money. What did she leave him to lose? His reputation? No - that's what she took. And now, he is taking hers. She's a bed turder, for the rest of forever. 

Hey, I have no issues with bed turders. I have an older brother who is a life long, creative, extremely proud excramentalist. I have admired his work with buggers, loogies, puss, ejaculant, urine, blood, vomit and poop. He's had a long and inglorious career of making profound and unqualified statements with bodily effluence. You piss him off, he'll smeg your couch, turd your swimming pool, pee in your coffee. The man is an artist whose medium is discharge. So I can understand Amber - even smirk along with her excramentalism. 

But she **** up when she torched a fella with a big check book. Now, it's her turn to be put on blast - and whether Depp "wins" or "loses" this case, he has achieved his objective. Amber is a known bed **** for the rest of forever. And she could have just walked away,
This was a very moving account.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 29 May 2022, 3:17 pm » wrote: This was a very moving account.

lol

User avatar
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

User avatar
        
        
Posts: 3,569
Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,778

I hope Dipp loses. If anyone recalls that slimy oddball and flaming liberal hinted at the notion of HIM assassinating the President...our last good one, that is.
I hate that **** little ****.
 

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,615
Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 29 May 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: And there it is. You call on us to bow to the authority of our betters, rather than trust the sense of our neighbors. 

And you think yourself  liberal.
I think that the system we have does not work, We have a higher percentage of people in jail and prison than any other country on this planet.'The justice system  benefits the lawyers more than it does the public.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 29 May 2022, 11:12 pm » wrote: I think that the system we have does not work, We have a higher percentage of people in jail and prison than any other country on this planet.'The justice system  benefits the lawyers more than it does the public.
Your first critique of our system was of the CIVIL side of it - not the criminal, - and it was so limited in its scope as to be useless. It picked on one element - the most revered element, at that: our reliance on juries of our peers, rather than a panel of well fed, powerful appointees who can always be counted on to put the interests of whoever is in government first,

Your attempt to rescue it is both a departure from your original topic, and so over-general as to be useless. 

If you want to change topics, you should acknowledge that you simply cannot rebut my argument against your original thesis. That would be the gentlemnly thing to do.

The reasons that we have too many people in jail have nothing whatsoever to do with juries. Just as many or more would be in jail if your vaunted panel of jurists were in charge. We haave too many people incrcerated becuse we have too maany **** laws and becuse we allow too much top-down pillage. We also have a racially diverse society whose citizens are kept at each other's throats by wall street's media, and we have a prison industrial complex that the state delibertely feeds. 

If you really want to understand why America started building so many prisons under Clinton, listen to your own **** experts, instead of blaming the peculiarly American institution of trial by jury:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DcN6wNKxZA&t=138s

Here's your guy callling for more prisons in America, under what HE CALLS the "biden-hatch crime bill," while taking personal credit for EVERY FEDERAL CRIME BILL SINCE THE 60S, and urgently calling for more, more, more prisons and longer sentences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFxWLa5qu4

 
 

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,062
Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 29 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: She came for his career. He's coming for hers. Pretty simple deal - not at all complex or mysterious. 

She got what she wanted - she hurt Depp. But she **** the bed doing it - forgive the ham handed reference. Now, it's his turn - and he's ruining her. 

She could have walked away. She had to do the nasty, instead. Now it's his turn. She burned him down, and left him flush with money. What did she leave him to lose? His reputation? No - that's what she took. And now, he is taking hers. She's a bed turder, for the rest of forever. 

Hey, I have no issues with bed turders. I have an older brother who is a life long, creative, extremely proud excramentalist. I have admired his work with buggers, loogies, puss, ejaculant, urine, blood, vomit and poop. He's had a long and inglorious career of making profound and unqualified statements with bodily effluence. You piss him off, he'll smeg your couch, turd your swimming pool, pee in your coffee. The man is an artist whose medium is discharge. So I can understand Amber - even smirk along with her excramentalism. 

But she **** up when she torched a fella with a big check book. Now, it's her turn to be put on blast - and whether Depp "wins" or "loses" this case, he has achieved his objective. Amber is a known bed **** for the rest of forever. And she could have just walked away,

that part is a little sketchy to me. I heard about it. not really sure if was true.

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,569
Politics: Green

FOS » 28 May 2022, 1:09 pm » wrote: It's a lot easier to make a good case when truth is on your side. I'm sure they both have good lawers.


Depp is righteous in the case.  But his lawyers are also way better.  AH legal team is awful

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,569
Politics: Green

Cannonpointer » 29 May 2022, 9:38 am » wrote: She came for his career. He's coming for hers. Pretty simple deal - not at all complex or mysterious. 

She got what she wanted - she hurt Depp. But she **** the bed doing it - forgive the ham handed reference. Now, it's his turn - and he's ruining her. 

She could have walked away. She had to do the nasty, instead. Now it's his turn. She burned him down, and left him flush with money. What did she leave him to lose? His reputation? No - that's what she took. And now, he is taking hers. She's a bed turder, for the rest of forever. 

Hey, I have no issues with bed turders. I have an older brother who is a life long, creative, extremely proud excramentalist. I have admired his work with buggers, loogies, puss, ejaculant, urine, blood, vomit and poop. He's had a long and inglorious career of making profound and unqualified statements with bodily effluence. You piss him off, he'll smeg your couch, turd your swimming pool, pee in your coffee. The man is an artist whose medium is discharge. So I can understand Amber - even smirk along with her excramentalism. 

But she **** up when she torched a fella with a big check book. Now, it's her turn to be put on blast - and whether Depp "wins" or "loses" this case, he has achieved his objective. Amber is a known bed **** for the rest of forever. And she could have just walked away,


excellent analysis.  Amber is at that level of crazy where she will burn a whole house down with her in it, as long as she gets to burn someone else too.  Super dangerous woman

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,105
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
jerrab » 30 May 2022, 12:17 am » wrote: that part is a little sketchy to me. I heard about it. not really sure if was true.
The bed dookey? Oh, no - it's true. Corroborated by witnesses. Big old bed turd. 

Even Amber admits the bed was pooped - blamed the **** dog. These were lap dogs - **** teacup yorkies. No teacup yorkie is gonna make a poopy that can be mistaken for yuman - yuman stools are yuge compared to tecup yorkie poo. 

Here's a full grown tecup yorkie:

Image

Again, I would never PERSONALLY hold it against someone for expressing themselves excramentally. Indeed, I would, under certain circumstances, keep jiggers for a bed ****. That's the kind of thing you post a lookout for - a friend, an underling, a teacup yorkie, whoever's handy. More than 96% of bed **** are spur of the moment - crimes of passion.

But she did it. Everyone knows the ******* **** the bed. I mean, come on, man. A **** teacup yorkie making a yuman sized poo? On what planet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdr11pNzBEo
 
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,359
Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 30 May 2022, 12:19 am » wrote: Depp is righteous in the case.  But his lawyers are also way better.  AH legal team is awful
I haven't watched the case. My father was a very good lawyer...and he was also very selective about who he chose to defend. That is one of the advantages of being a good lawyer. 

I feel like white women are passe for the elite these days. Metoo ended up targeting too many jews. May be why. 
 

User avatar
jerra b

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,062
Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 12:37 am » wrote: The bed dookey? Oh, no - it's true. Corroborated by witnesses. Big old bed turd. 

Even Amber admits the bed was pooped - blamed the **** dog. These were lap dogs - **** teacup yorkies. No teacup yorkie is gonna make a poopy that can be mistaken for yuman - yuman stools are yuge compared to tecup yorkie poo. 

Here's a full grown tecup yorkie:

Image

Again, I would never PERSONALLY hold it against someone for expressing themselves excramentally. Indeed, I would, under certain circumstances, keep jiggers for a bed ****. That's the kind of thing you post a lookout for - a friend, an underling, a teacup yorkie, whoever's handy. More than 96% of bed **** are spur of the moment - crimes of passion.

But she did it. Everyone knows the ******* **** the bed. I mean, come on, man. A **** teacup yorkie making a yuman sized poo? On what planet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdr11pNzBEo

I am speechless.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bernardeyr, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, dickens, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jinn Martini, Kobia2, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], PoliticalPopUp, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis and 177 guests