This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Do you believe everything you read or You Tube you drool over *******?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 04 Jun 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote: No, ***. Civilized Christian Russia.

Here's my guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFypiBYt8ik

Here's yours, dick sucker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmyUXxFSIM&t=7s

Now, say something internet macho, you cheap piece of tranny ****.

Sure can.
I am Texas mercenary.

I can jerk you out of any car.
Put you face down........in a puddle of your own blood.
I can choke-hold you......I don't care about much you weigh.  280-350??      Don't care.
I can put my knee on your neck......while you gasp.

I am Viking.
I am Rottweiler Junkyard Dog.
I can slay you.
Do you need a demonstration?                       

I am in Mesquite, NV.
Where are you?
What is your favorite barroom?
Maybe I will drop by......buy a pitcher of beer......we talk politics & laugh.
How does that sound ?

I am here ......to "closed the deal".                           
:)  

@sooted up Cyndi  
@Jinn Martini  
@kfools  
@Squatchman  
@Skans  
@GHETTO BLASTER  
@Wallco.
@Z09  
@Zaro  
@Scout.

"Hey.....I got something for ya"....................."               
:omg:  

https://youtu.be/YJTvMmulHsM

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 04 Jun 2022, 2:46 pm » wrote: No, ***. Civilized Christian Russia.

Here's my guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFypiBYt8ik

Here's yours, dick sucker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmyUXxFSIM&t=7s

Now, say something internet macho, you cheap piece of tranny ****.

Ohhhh......my.
C.P.

Just jammed my response.
Just like his ****** peanut gallery.

How **** weak......... is that ??

Hey, C.P.....
Anytime your mother needs " good rodgering" (British phrase).......then call me.

I am merc.
For $1,000.00 I will put your mother face down on the kitchen table.
I will politely lift her skirt up......jerk her panties down and.......well.......you know. 
I promise that I will be an "Officer & a Gentleman"......... I will let Yo Mama.......come 1st.                                                 
:clap:

P.S.   For an extra $1,000.00................I will let you watch.                             :clap:   

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Taipan » 04 Jun 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: Ohhhh......my.

Stow it, queer. I side with the man, you side with the tranny dancer.

All the corn-pone faux-texan horse **** on earth doensn't make THIS a manly thing to cheer for, ***:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmyUXxFSIM&t=19s

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Taipan » 04 Jun 2022, 4:06 pm » wrote: Sure can.
I am Texas mercenary.

You're a queer who sides with queers.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 04 Jun 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: Do you believe everything you read or You Tube you drool over *******?
Asked the lab rat, with no sense or irony. Image   Image   Image   Image    

You're a swiftly dying clown who committed suicide by getting bullied into lab rattery, drooling over MY alleged gullibility.  Image   Image  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 04 Jun 2022, 7:59 pm » wrote: You're starting to wilt on the vine.
You stand with trannies and democrats, fruity. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcmyUXxFSIM&t=19s

Rock

Share      Unread post

Sure. How many conservatives on this forum (and those are the only ones I care about) believe that? 

You're flapping in the breeze.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 04 Jun 2022, 8:17 pm » wrote: Sure. How many conservatives on this forum (and those are the only ones I care about) believe that? 

You're flapping in the breeze.
Facts are not sustained by popularity, you weak POS. 

It's insipid group-think like yours that got us the Patriot Act and the American Dream Act.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
I just PG'd posts from three pro-zelensky dick suckers - rock, ike bana and taipan.

Not one of them was worthy of my thread. Not one of them justifies the transgender **** these three queers defend.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Jun 2022, 9:17 pm » wrote: I just PG'd posts from three pro-zelensky dick suckers - rock, ike bana and taipan.

Not one of them was worthy of my thread. Not one of them justifies the transgender **** these three queers defend.

Snowflake

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Taipan » 04 Jun 2022, 4:06 pm » wrote: Where are you?
What is your favorite barroom?
Maybe I will drop by......

Nah !
You won't.

Yer just posturing,  drama queen!

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

You're obviously a *** who sides with a ***  . . .  birds of a feather !

C'mon, be girlie enough and post a picture of you with full make-up, miniskirt, net stockings  and high heels !

You may cover your face in shame, drag queen !

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

To get back on topic...sort of... the Ukraine *** is boring... he doesn't mention it by name but I'm sure Saint Fauci would agree that rumours about chips in vaccines are dangerous misinformation...

:die:  

https://youtu.be/e1DWFVxPIR0

freeman

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Jun 2022, 6:25 am » wrote: To get back on topic...sort of... the Ukraine *** is boring... he doesn't mention it by name but I'm sure Saint Fauci would agree that rumours about chips in vaccines are dangerous misinformation...

https://youtu.be/e1DWFVxPIR0
Big Pharma's little bi*ches seem less and less focused on COVID, while more and more focused on destruction of our 1st amendment right to free speech, in efforts to dodge the gallows of Nuremberg 2.0.

"The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence." Much more:
COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - Russell L. Blaylock

Should we be calling it the Wuhan Flu, CCP flu, Carolina Flu or the Fauci Flu?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

freeman » 05 Jun 2022, 7:39 am » wrote: Big Pharma's little bi*ches seem less and less focused on COVID, while more and more focused on destruction of our 1st amendment right to free speech, in efforts to dodge the gallows of Nuremberg 2.0.

"The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence." Much more:
COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - Russell L. Blaylock

Should we be calling it the Wuhan Flu, CCP flu, Carolina Flu or the Fauci Flu?

The destruction of free speech was always part of the agenda.... it's covid 1984 after all...now the first goal... the vaxxinations... has been accomplished they can concentrate on making the ministry of truth official...

A Nuremberg 2.0.is a nice thought but it won't happen...who is going to make it happen?

:blink:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Jun 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: The destruction of free speech was always part of the agenda.... it's covid 1984 after all...now the first goal... the vaxxinations... has been accomplished they can concentrate on making the ministry of truth official...

A Nuremberg 2.0.is a nice thought but it won't happen...who is going to make it happen?

I would like to hope underlings, rolling over on their company hierarchy, in efforts to save their own skins - or in acts of contrition now that they see how many millions of lives they ruined for no reason.
Or could even start at the drug store level:
"A single, brave DA or state AG could put an end to all of this"

Rock

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 05 Jun 2022, 4:15 am » wrote: You're obviously a *** who sides with a ***  . . .  birds of a feather !

C'mon, be girlie enough and post a picture of you with full make-up, miniskirt, net stockings  and high heels !

You may cover your face in shame, drag queen !
And you're obviously an ******* who sides with an *******. You people make it sound like I have some kind of wet dream for Zelenky. I know that Ukraine is now and always has been corrupt. I don't give a **** what happens to him. All I've ever said is that Putin is targeting and murdering innocent men, women, and children. If you deny that then you're stupider than I thought.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 05 Jun 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: And you're obviously an ******* who sides with an *******. You people make it sound like I have some kind of wet dream for Zelenky.
No, you merely defend him, weakness - and everything he stands for and wants to help NATO impose on his Christian neighbors, you demon worshiping piece of ****.
Rock » 05 Jun 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: I know that Ukraine is now and always has been corrupt.
But you still side with it and NATO to force the tranny culture you support on Russia.
Rock » 05 Jun 2022, 10:21 am » wrote: I don't give a **** what happens to him. All I've ever said is that Putin is targeting and murdering innocent men, women, and children.
As instructed by your demonic masters, lab-rat mind-slave.

If you deny that then you're stupider than I thought.