This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

jeffey17 » 09 Jun 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: Same here in middle Tennessee. Small rural town. Teachers packing two officers per school. Gays and trans are not taught at our school. We even talk about the Bible and we’re public. I know some liberals are about to scream now.
"TENNESSEE??   :die:   :clap:   :rofl:  1 0F THE POOREST, MOST BACKWARD STATES IN THE COUNTRY, BECAUSE OF IGNORANT TOOTHLESS SCUM LIKE U!

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

MORE KIDS HAVE DIED UNDER RESIDENT BIDEN THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT EVER. LET THAT SINK IN

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 2:46 am » wrote: "TENNESSEE??   Image   Image   Image  1 0F THE POOREST, MOST BACKWARD STATES IN THE COUNTRY, BECAUSE OF IGNORANT TOOTHLESS SCUM LIKE U!
Bless your little sole. Mental sickness is a really thing. Get out of your parents basement today and try and seek some help! 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

DeezerShoove » 08 Jun 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: Nobody called.  The cops should have.
There was no Uvalde militia to call.
Twenty cops all armed and in battle gear, waiting for a key that no one needed.
Twenty good guys with guns cowering before one bad guy with a gun in a room filled with dead and dying children.

The solution was and still is: keep that bad guy from getting that gun.
******* gun nuts refuse to see the problem or the solution, afraid of using their useless toys.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 07 Jun 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: JD Vance is a Republican candidate but I like his thoughts on the Uvadle mass shooting. The Hillbilly Elegy author (a book I should have read years ago) says that there is a need to look at the complete picture when it comes to gun violence. The problem isn't just guns. Yes, that is an issue that needs to be seriously discussed in my opinion. However, trends like the decline of the family and other norms that prevented this sort of barbarity in the past. He also seems to be playing only one side on this tweet. Perhaps it's more of an all of the above when it comes to gun violence. Here is the tweet
Of course, there is also a very puzzling question of how to change society. Cultures tend to be organic and outside the realm of political and government control in America and other free societies. The issue of drug use and violent mass media have been discussed but how to change a culture is difficult. The internet tends to be a place that remains too unwieldy than the more centralized media of the past. Free speech is also a lot better than the government telling us what we can and can't say or believe but there is also the legal theory that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. Therefore, there are limits on free speech as handed down by the Supreme Court. Especially if you think an active crime is about to be committed.
By the way, JD Vance was a vocal dissident of Trump during the 2016 election cycle but has since got a Trump endorsement for his current Senate run.
Congress cannot change society. Congress cannot prevent couples from divorcing. Congress has failed at the drug war. Congress has not only failed to prevent fentanyl from being sold on the street, it has ALSO failed to make insulin affordable to people who need it desperately. I have read several articles by Vance and I also lived in Buckhannon, Upshur County for four years, and Vance does have a good perception of Appalachia. But I don't see where he has any solutions to the problems of the people in horrible polluted coal towns where the mines are closed and poverty is so great that McDonalds refuses to build a store.
There was no McDonalds or any other chain restaurant in Buckhannon when I lived there. It was a county seat town, the largest in the county.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Monderegal » 07 Jun 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: JD Vance is a Republican candidate but I like his thoughts on the Uvadle mass shooting. The Hillbilly Elegy author (a book I should have read years ago) says that there is a need to look at the complete picture when it comes to gun violence. The problem isn't just guns. Yes, that is an issue that needs to be seriously discussed in my opinion. However, trends like the decline of the family and other norms that prevented this sort of barbarity in the past. He also seems to be playing only one side on this tweet. Perhaps it's more of an all of the above when it comes to gun violence. Here is the tweet
Of course, there is also a very puzzling question of how to change society. Cultures tend to be organic and outside the realm of political and government control in America and other free societies. The issue of drug use and violent mass media have been discussed but how to change a culture is difficult. The internet tends to be a place that remains too unwieldy than the more centralized media of the past. Free speech is also a lot better than the government telling us what we can and can't say or believe but there is also the legal theory that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. Therefore, there are limits on free speech as handed down by the Supreme Court. Especially if you think an active crime is about to be committed.
By the way, JD Vance was a vocal dissident of Trump during the 2016 election cycle but has since got a Trump endorsement for his current Senate run.

Stay away from the DEMOCRAT RUN URBAN CONGOS that we have in AFRICA USA and your chances of getting shot while standing on US soil decrease buy over 50%...!!![/'b]

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 6:05 am » wrote: MORE KIDS HAVE DIED UNDER RESIDENT BIDEN THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT EVER. LET THAT SINK IN
We already could foresee this..right...?
As long as we have NWO GUN GRABBIN PUPPET PRESIDENTS we will have an endless string of mass murders.
We have seen with our own eyes the level of lawless deceit OBAMA'S FBI WAS CAPABLE OF.
Does anyone think it is beyond their capability to "arrange" some of these murders...?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

jeffey17 » 23 Jun 2022, 7:40 am » wrote: Bless your little sole. Mental sickness is a really thing. Get out of your parents basement today and try and seek some help!
75, u toothless hillbilly punk.  U hillbilly scum idolize a wide *** 🍊🐖fart with a bad lisp.

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 10:19 am » wrote: 75, u toothless hillbilly punk.  U hillbilly scum idolize a wide *** 🍊🐖fart with a bad lisp.
Good morning glad you got to sleep Inn. Mom and dad get you some breakfast this morning 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

jeffey17 » 23 Jun 2022, 10:29 am » wrote: Good morning glad you got to sleep Inn. Mom and dad get you some breakfast this morning
Did u finish eating your dog turds, idiot?
TENNESSEE, THE LAND OF TOOTHLESS HILLBILLY WHITE TRASH WITH JUNK CARS PARKED ON THEIR DIRT YARDS.

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: Did u finish eating your dog turds, idiot?
TENNESSEE, THE LAND OF TOOTHLESS HILLBILLY WHITE TRASH WITH JUNK CARS PARKED ON THEIR DIRT YARDS.
lol!! Supra you’re the best!! 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Nice...but totally ignoring the realities of American  culture.  Like post WWII America was some sort of bastion of family purity and social responsibility.  The first American mass shooting of note was the Texas Tower massacre of 1966.  Pure family values America days.  Like we didn't have serial killers until Ted Bundy...feh.  You mention drug use like alcohol isn't a drug.  You talk about violent media?  When I was a kid there were more shootings per hour on tee vee shows than at any other time in history. 

Alcoholism, incest, and the physical abuse of children cloaked as parenting.  There's your traditional family values of America in the 1950's.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 23 Jun 2022, 9:32 am » wrote: Stay away from the DEMOCRAT RUN URBAN CONGOS that we have in AFRICA USA...

I guess Jefferson was the equivalent of a **** communist when he wrote...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
I don't see where he wrote "all white christian men of property are created equal."  But if Jefferson was being honest it would have been more like that.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 08 Jun 2022, 11:36 am » wrote: Guns do not kill, people kill, idiot!!!
Dolts like you want to allow psychopatic child murderers to buy and shoot AR-15's.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: There was no Uvalde militia to call.
Twenty cops all armed and in battle gear, waiting for a key that no one needed.
Twenty good guys with guns cowering before one bad guy with a gun in a room filled with dead and dying children.

The solution was and still is: keep that bad guy from getting that gun.
******* gun nuts refuse to see the problem or the solution, afraid of using their useless toys.
Useless?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Jun 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: I guess Jefferson was the equivalent of a **** communist when he wrote...

I don't see where he wrote "all white christian men of property are created equal."  But if Jefferson was being honest it would have been more like that.
IF YOU TREMBLE IN FEAR OF GETTING SHOT LIKE IKE....
Stay away from the DEMOCRAT RUN URBAN CONGOS that we have in AFRICA USA...
THIS WILL REDUCE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING SHOT BY OVER 50%..!!!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 23 Jun 2022, 12:40 pm » wrote: IF YOU TREMBLE IN FEAR OF GETTING SHOT LIKE IKE....
You're the sniveling racist whiner who's afraid of black folks bluto...not us.

I've lived in Metro Chicago all my life.  Over 70 years.  Never had a gun pulled on me but once.  By a dago copper.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

culture is not organic and never has been.

culture is downstream from law.​​​​​​​

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 11:39 am » wrote: Dolts like you want to allow psychopatic child murderers to buy and shoot AR-15's.
And what do you anti-gun idiots want to do? An 18 year old is not a child!!!  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Jun 2022, 1:38 pm » wrote: You're the sniveling racist whiner who's afraid of black folks bluto...not us.

I've lived in Metro Chicago all my life.  Over 70 years.  Never had a gun pulled on me but once.  By a dago copper.
GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 10:40 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:40 am
IF YOU WANT TO PRETEND  LIKE IKE THAT YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING SHOT IN THE  SUBHUMAN STANDARD CHIMPCONGO **** HOLE  ISN'T TEN  TIMES GREATER THAN GETTING SHOT IN A 99% WHITE AREA  ....BE MY GUEST...!!!. :clap:  
OTHERWISE.....