This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Pepperluciophobia » 08 Jun 2022, 12:58 pm » wrote: Your fixing to get dentures if you keep running your pissflaps like that
NONE OF U **** TRUMPER SCUM HAVE THE GUTS TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKE PANSY *** WORTHLESS THREATS.

JUST A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT AMERICANS RIGHTFULLY DESPISE.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,095

Buffalo » 08 Jun 2022, 11:09 am » wrote: Prove to me that ONE goddamn firearm killed a child!!!  Someone had to pull the trigger, guns do not kill by themselves, idiot.
If I'm a classroom teacher and some ******* walks into my classroom brandishing a 9" chef's knife I will beat him to the floor with a folding chair and then stomp him into a coma, *******.  If he has a Glock 17, a bunch of us are dead.
 
If there's no folding chair available, I might be forced to take his knife away from him and stick it up his ***.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,631
Politics: Liberacon

Ike » wrote:
Buffalo » 08 Jun 2022, 11:09 am » wrote: Prove to me that ONE goddamn firearm killed a child!!!  Someone had to pull the trigger, guns do not kill by themselves, idiot.
If I'm a classroom teacher and some ******* walks into my classroom brandishing a 9" chef's knife I will beat him to the floor with a folding chair and then stomp him into a coma, *******.  If he has a Glock 17, a bunch of us are dead.
 
If there's no folding chair available, I might be forced to take his knife away from him and stick it up his ***.

 

And if you have a teacher who is a trained, legal CCP holder with a Glock 43x what will happen?  

Aren't you like 70 years old?

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 1:58 pm » wrote: And if you have a teacher who is a trained, legal CCP holder with a Glock 43x what will happen?  

Aren't you like 70 years old?
U **** TRUMPER SCUM WON'T EVEN SUPPORT ARCHITECTURAL OR DRAFTING CLASSES OR WOOD SHOP ANYMORE OR EVEN PAY TEACHERS WHAT THEY ARE WORTH, BUT NOW U WANT THEM TO HAVE GUNS THAT U WON'T PAY FOR!  U WANT TEACHERS TO PAY FOR THEM?  U WANT TEACHERS CARRYING THEM IN HOLSTERS IN FRONT OF CHILDREN?  

SERIOUSLY, U **** TRUMPER SCUM ARE THE DUMBEST **** IN AMERICA EVER!

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,631
Politics: Liberacon

supraTruth » 08 Jun 2022, 2:10 pm » wrote: U **** TRUMPER SCUM WON'T EVEN SUPPORT ARCHITECTURAL OR DRAFTING CLASSES OR WOOD SHOP ANYMORE OR EVEN PAY TEACHERS WHAT THEY ARE WORTH, BUT NOW U WANT THEM TO HAVE GUNS THAT U WON'T PAY FOR!  U WANT TEACHERS TO PAY FOR THEM?  U WANT TEACHERS CARRYING THEM IN HOLSTERS IN FRONT OF CHILDREN?  

SERIOUSLY, U **** TRUMPER SCUM ARE THE DUMBEST **** IN AMERICA EVER!
26 states allow it in one form or another.

Next, I don’t where you came up with goofy rant at beginning of your post.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,095

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 1:58 pm » wrote: And if you have a teacher who is a trained, legal CCP holder with a Glock 43x what will happen?  

Aren't you like 70 years old?
I'm 76 years old.  What kind of shape am I in?  Oh I dunno...good enough shape to swim 1500 yards every weekday morning.  I suspect you would be hard pressed to swim 100 yards without **** yourself.

Just what we want a gunfight beaking out between a perp with a death wish and a classroom teacher who didn't want the gun in the first place.  Nationwide polling of public school teachers finds only 16% of classroom teachers in this country are gun owners.  The same polls report that 91.6% of classroom teachers are not interested in carrying while on the job or having the responsibility of providing armed protection from armed assailants you ****.

 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,631
Politics: Liberacon

Ike » wrote:
Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 1:58 pm » wrote: And if you have a teacher who is a trained, legal CCP holder with a Glock 43x what will happen?  

Aren't you like 70 years old?
I'm 76 years old.  What kind of shape am I in?  Oh I dunno...good enough shape to swim 1500 yards every weekday morning.  I suspect you would be hard pressed to swim 100 yards without **** yourself.

Just what we want a gunfight beaking out between a perp with a death wish and a classroom teacher who didn't want the gun in the first place.  Nationwide polling of public school teachers finds only 16% of classroom teachers in this country are gun owners.  The same polls report that 91.6% of classroom teachers are not interested in carrying while on the job or having the responsibility of providing armed protection from armed assailants you ****.

 
 

 
Can you link that poll?  As far as swimming, never interested.  

So, you would rather have a mass shooter with a glock go to town than possibly having an armed shooter take him down because you are afraid of a gunfight. 

That's stupid. 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: 26 states allow it in one form or another.

Next, I don’t where you came up with goofy rant at beginning of your post.
It is the truth that u RNC piss ants don't even want to care how much u scum have hurt schools for children.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,631
Politics: Liberacon

supraTruth » 08 Jun 2022, 2:32 pm » wrote:
Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: 26 states allow it in one form or another.

Next, I don’t where you came up with goofy rant at beginning of your post.
It is the truth that u RNC piss ants don't even want to care how much u scum have hurt schools for children.

 

I am not a member of the republican party.  I am more of an old school blue dog democrat.  

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Can you link that poll?  As far as swimming, never interested.  

So, you would rather have a mass shooter with a glock go to town than possibly having an armed shooter take him down because you are afraid of a gunfight. 

That's stupid.
NO, U ARE THE STUPID SCUMBAGS TO WANT TEACHERS TO DO WHAT ARMED GUARDS FAIL AT, & U PIECE OF **** TRUMPER SCUM DON'T EVEN WANT TO PAY TEACHERS WHAT THEY DESERVE!

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote: I am not a member of the republican party.  I am more of an old school blue dog democrat.
U VOTED FOR THE 🍊🐖FART, THAT MAKES U AN RNC PISS ANT.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,631
Politics: Liberacon

supraTruth » 08 Jun 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote:
Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Can you link that poll?  As far as swimming, never interested.  

So, you would rather have a mass shooter with a glock go to town than possibly having an armed shooter take him down because you are afraid of a gunfight. 

That's stupid.
NO, U ARE THE STUPID SCUMBAGS TO WANT TEACHERS TO DO WHAT ARMED GUARDS FAIL AT, & U PIECE OF **** TRUMPER SCUM DON'T EVEN WANT TO PAY TEACHERS WHAT THEY DESERVE!

 

Oh, I do want to pay teachers want the deserve.  The problem is the union system in Public Schools.  Teachers are not paid what they deserve.  They are paid for time on the job.  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,631
Politics: Liberacon

supraTruth » 08 Jun 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote:
Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:34 pm » wrote: I am not a member of the republican party.  I am more of an old school blue dog democrat.
U VOTED FOR THE 🍊🐖FART, THAT MAKES U AN RNC PISS ANT.

 

I also voted for Bill Clinton.  

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,401
Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 08 Jun 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote:   Nationwide polling of public school teachers finds 84% of classroom teachers in this country are TOO COWARDLY AND PATHETIC  TO WANT TO DEFEND THEIR KIDS FROM A SHOOTER.
Well I am not surprised at all.

Plus, look at how many mentally deranged SJW TYPES we have as teachers nowadays..!!
They might be the ones we should fear could snap at any moment and shoot up their own classroom..!!!

Image

 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,095

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: Can you link that poll?  As far as swimming, never interested.  

So, you would rather have a mass shooter with a glock go to town than possibly having an armed shooter take him down because you are afraid of a gunfight. 

That's stupid.
Here's your link ****. 

Survey Finds Teachers Don't Want Guns in the Classroom

But if you want to read it more than once you will have to register.

Teachers don't want this.  This country is already in trouble with getting good teachers onto public school classrooms.  Considering the responsibility they are already handed for your **** spoiled rotten children with their own **** smartphones, they're paid ****.  So the really qualified prospective teachers don't even consider it.  Particularly not after you're at parents night pissing and moaning about teaching your poor sensitive mutant offspring all the history, including the genocide abd the **** slavery.  And now you **** gunners want to make them responsible for providing armed law enforcement in the classroom?  And for not a **** penny more money?  You're the one who's **** stupid.

 
 
Last edited by Ike Bana on 08 Jun 2022, 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,401
Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 08 Jun 2022, 1:29 pm » wrote: If I'm a classroom teacher and some ******* walks into my classroom brandishing a 9" chef's knife I will beat him to the floor with a folding chair and then stomp him into a coma, *******.  If he has a Glock 17, a bunch of us are dead.
 
If there's no folding chair available, I might be forced to take his knife away from him and stick it up his ***.
If you were ever an unarmed  teacher in an ACTIVE SHOOTER scenario you would be just as helpless as any other helpless and clueless  unarmed ***. Image  
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Huey » 08 Jun 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: Oh, I do want to pay teachers want the deserve.  The problem is the union system in Public Schools.  Teachers are not paid what they deserve.  They are paid for time on the job.
SO, ANOTHER TRUMPER SCUMBAG WHO BELIEVES TEACHERS ARE PAID TOO MUCH & WANTS THEM TO BUY & CARRY GUNS IN THE CLASSROOMS!

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

GHETTOBLASTER » 08 Jun 2022, 3:45 pm » wrote: If you were ever an unarmed  teacher in an ACTIVE SHOOTER scenario you would be just as helpless as any other helpless and clueless  unarmed ***. Image
ANOTHER TRUMPER SCUMBAG WHO BELIEVES TEACHERS ARE PAID TOO MUCH & WANTS THEM TO BUY & CARRY GUNS IN THE CLASSROOMS & THINKS IT ALL TOO FUNNY!

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,095

GHETTO » wrote:
IkeBana » 08 Jun 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote:   Nationwide polling of public school teachers finds 84% of classroom teachers in this country are TOO COWARDLY AND PATHETIC  TO WANT TO DEFEND THEIR KIDS FROM A SHOOTER.
Well I am not surprised at all.

 
The only thing this **** has ever contributed to this **** forum are his failed fraudulent edited "quotes" of other members.  In any decent forum his stupid **** white supremacist christian polack fat *** would have been out the door permanently a long time ago.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,095

supraTruth » 08 Jun 2022, 3:51 pm » wrote: ANOTHER TRUMPER SCUMBAG WHO BELIEVES TEACHERS ARE PAID TOO MUCH & WANTS THEM TO BUY & CARRY GUNS IN THE CLASSROOMS & THINKS IT ALL TOO FUNNY!
Trumper scumbag is an insult to common or garden simple trumper scumbags.  Bluto is a **** white supremacist christian stupid polack trumper scumbag.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, freeman, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, impartialobserver, Independent, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 555 guests