This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 2:04 pm » wrote: This is just **** that u RNC piss ants daisy-chain each other, adding more lies as it passes around.

Do U really believe your 🍊🐖fart doesn't intend to become DICKtator for Life?
Trump has NEVER shown ANY indication that his intention is to become a dictator, and if you bothered to open your eyes you see that what you fear is EXACTLY WHAT BIDEN HAS DONE for the past 18 months!

So tell me what the lie is, *******?  Are you still stupid enough to believe that the Hunter laptop is nothing but "Russian disinformation"?  Do you not believe he committed a felony by lying about his crack addiction in order to buy his gun?  Do you really believe Ashley lied in her diary about being molested by Joe when he would shower with her?  Are you still so ignorant that you accept his explanation that record high gas prices and inflation are caused by Putin's invasion of Ukraine?  Or are you STILL waiting for that "transitional period of inflation" to end, despite the warnings about the coming recession, food and diesel shortages coming, and how many millions of new illegals we now have to feed, clothe, house, educate, and give free healthcare for?

TELL ME THE LIES, *******!!!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Zeets2 » 23 Jun 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote: Trump has NEVER shown ANY indication that his intention is to become a dictator, and if you bothered to open your eyes you see that what you fear is EXACTLY WHAT BIDEN HAS DONE for the past 18 months!

So tell me what the lie is, *******?  Are you still stupid enough to believe that the Hunter laptop is nothing but "Russian disinformation"?  Do you not believe he committed a felony by lying about his crack addiction in order to buy his gun?  Do you really believe Ashley lied in her diary about being molested by Joe when he would shower with her?  Are you still so ignorant that you accept his explanation that record high gas prices and inflation are caused by Putin's invasion of Ukraine?  Or are you STILL waiting for that "transitional period of inflation" to end, despite the warnings about the coming recession, food and diesel shortages coming, and how many millions of new illegals we now have to feed, clothe, house, educate, and give free healthcare for?

TELL ME THE LIES, *******!!!
ButtKiss, the LIE is that U have NO proof of ANY of the **** U spew, & links to crap from RNC SCUM WON'T prove ANYthing.

NOW, U ANSWER this ?:

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: ...if the people could vote 'no confidence' every one of ?your republicrat bank$ter puppet @ssholes would be gone...word..  Image

We own the tit. You suckle off of it, Ms diminudick. :rofl:  

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Maxine, she still mad?
"PEACH FODEE SIS!"

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 2:23 pm » wrote: ButtKiss, the LIE is that U have NO proof of ANY of the **** U spew, & links to crap from RNC SCUM WON'T prove ANYthing.

NOW, U ANSWER this ?:

Yes, I ABSOLUTELY believe with 1000% certainty that Trump DOES NOT intend to be a dictator, and you have ZERO evidence to even suggest otherwise.
However you CANNOT say the same about the Marxist dictator YOU voted for, who HAS WORKED to stop freedom of speech, (our 1st Amendment) outlaw or confiscate our guns (2nd Amendment) and has NO REGARD for our 4th Amendment rights with his repeated, middle of the night raids on his political enemies seizing documents and computers from people who haven't even been charged with a crime, and NO REGARD for our 6th and 8th Amendment rights when he ordered no bail and no contact with an attorney or the outside world when he locked prisoners of the Jan. 6th protests in solitary confinement.

That's exactly HALF of the US Bill of Rights that your diaper boy has stripped away from Americans while trampling all over the Constitution!  
AND YOU CAN'T POINT TO EVEN ONE OF THOSE DICTATORIAL TRAITS BEING DONE BY PRESIDENT TRUMP!  NOT ONE!!!

So yank your empty head out of your *** and acknowledge the anti-American actions taken by your demented puppet, that only a dope like you could possibly think has not been acting like a dictator! 

And I've SHOWN you proof of EVERYTHING I STATED!  The FBI HAS PROVEN that Hunter's laptop is authentic and has not been altered, his Federal Gun Application was filed by him LYING about the fact that he was a drug addict, and Ashley's diary HAS BEEN AUTHENTICATED as genuine!

You CHOOSE not to believe those facts because doing so would be admitting to yourself that you really ARE as dumb as I've been claiming all this time to continue your love affair with this incompetent and demented dweeb who is destroying my country!!!