This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Read the part that I bolded. Will there ever be a day when dimocrats take responsibility for themselves? Will there ever be a day when they do not blame someone else for their own **** ups? Inflation and gas prices are under Biden's watch. Period. Now, if this is true, I don't know what criminal charge they can bring against Biden, but what is clear is that he and the dims have only brought shame and hardships to this country. I don't think impeachment is the answer, because Biden is just a puppet...same with Harris and Pelosi. Therefore, nothing will change anyway. 

Let's not forget that Biden is also a senile pedo.
During a Monday morning appearance on CNN's "New Day," legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin told host Brianna Keilar that he has no doubt in his mind that a Republican-majority House of Representatives will attempt to impeach President Joe Biden if they take control after the midterm election.Before You Go Solar In 2022As part of a discussion on extremist right-wing candidates \-- many of whom believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump -- running for House seats, Toobin claimed they will be more interested in making headlines than making policy.As for what charges they will bring against the president, Toobin suggested they will just grab onto some random controversy and try and make a federal case out of it."They want to win more than they want to behave honorably," Toobin explained. "I think that's the thing that is so striking and frankly disturbing about what's gone on in the Republican Party is that they will not acknowledge the reality of Joe Biden's victory. They will not denounce Donald Trump's lies, all because they think it's going to get them the majority." As for impeachment, he elaborated, "Joe Biden is going to get impeached if there is a Republican majority. I don't think there is any question in the world that Joe Biden is going to get impeached. The subject of the impeachment is almost immaterial, they will figure something out, you know, they will talk about Hunter Biden as they did for months and months." 
'No question' a Republican House will impeach Joe Biden: CNN legal analyst (msn.com)

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 13 Jun 2022, 11:53 am » wrote: Read the part that I bolded. Will there ever be a day when dimocrats take responsibility for themselves? Will there ever be a day when they do not blame someone else for their own **** ups? Inflation and gas prices are under Biden's watch. Period. Now, if this is true, I don't know what criminal charge they can bring against Biden, but what is clear is that he and the dims have only brought shame and hardships to this country. I don't think impeachment is the answer, because Biden is just a puppet...same with Harris and Pelosi. Therefore, nothing will change anyway. 

'No question' a Republican House will impeach Joe Biden: CNN legal analyst (msn.com)
Questions. 

Literally the dumbest **** alive.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 13 Jun 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: Questions. 

Literally the dumbest **** alive.

No questions, dick sucker. 

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Globalist

Vegas » 13 Jun 2022, 11:53 am » wrote: Read the part that I bolded. Will there ever be a day when dimocrats take responsibility for themselves? Will there ever be a day when they do not blame someone else for their own **** ups? Inflation and gas prices are under Biden's watch. Period. Now, if this is true, I don't know what criminal charge they can bring against Biden, but what is clear is that he and the dims have only brought shame and hardships to this country. I don't think impeachment is the answer, because Biden is just a puppet...same with Harris and Pelosi. Therefore, nothing will change anyway. 

I wish we could call for a no confidence vote like they do in England. 

omh

Share      Unread post

To just target Biden or a franchise of reality won't correct anything and come off as typical vengeance and revenge scenarios of bad losers and sour winners leaving the same conflicts moving ancestrally forward as historically arrived.

time instinctive awareness gets its just reward for enduring absolute corruption for hundreds of generations and the species is still populating the atmosphere naturally same way it arrived changing population one lifetime at a time here now.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 13 Jun 2022, 1:30 pm » wrote: I wish we could call for a no confidence vote like they do in England.
...if the people could vote 'no confidence' every one of ?your republicrat bank$ter puppet @ssholes would be gone...word..  ;)   

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 13 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: ...if the people could vote 'no confidence' every one of ?your republicrat bank$ter puppet @ssholes would be gone...word..  ;)   

most likely not.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

U ignored the important word, "attempt," 🐖fart.

RNC SCUM NEVER DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA.  **** SCUM, ALL OF U, FROM UNFAIR FLAT TAXES FOR GREEDY OVERPAID CEOs to FLAT TAX TARIFFS TO CHILDREN KILLING GUNS TO FAILED SECTARIAN MUSLIM WARS, ALL ON U SCUMMY *** REPUBLICAN PUNK SCUM!

Image Image
 & FORCING YOUNG GIRLS TO BEAR THE UNWANTED CHILDREN OF RAPISTS! **** SCUM IS WHAT U ALL ARE WITH YOUR PERPETUAL LYING!

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

The only thing Biden can be impeached for would be the bribes given to he and his son Hunter by the Ukrainian gas company and China.  All I can say is that if Republicans attempt to do this, they better have Biden 9-ways-to-sunday on an actual crime.  Otherwise, don't bother, as it would be a waste of time and money. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

peepee » 13 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: ...if the people could vote 'no confidence' every one of ?your republicrat bank$ter puppet @ssholes would be gone...word..  Image
"word" is you need a fresh diaper.

omh

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 13 Jun 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: U ignored the important word, "attempt," 🐖fart.

RNC SCUM NEVER DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA.  **** SCUM, ALL OF U, FROM UNFAIR FLAT TAXES FOR GREEDY OVERPAID CEOs to FLAT TAX TARIFFS TO CHILDREN KILLING GUNS TO FAILED SECTARIAN MUSLIM WARS, ALL ON U SCUMMY *** REPUBLICAN PUNK SCUM!

Image Image
 & FORCING YOUNG GIRLS TO BEAR THE UNWANTED CHILDREN OF RAPISTS! **** SCUM IS WHAT U ALL ARE WITH YOUR PERPETUAL LYING!
Isn't the word attempted same as bad results came out of greater good intentions.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Monderegal » 13 Jun 2022, 1:30 pm » wrote: I wish we could call for a no confidence vote like they do in England.

This would be the most accurate. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Flipity Do Da Flipity Day
"Republican Mayra Flores Flips Texas’s Blue Seat in Special Election"

razoo

Share      Unread post

The extremist ALEC RINO Fascist party has nothing on Biden to bring charges ......nothing. They as usual will bring nothing except stonewalling any process to America which has been their platform since the days of Reagan/Bush. It is all rhetoric as in they have nothing = they want to stagnate the election process because this group is only 24% of the nationwide vote.

This link states it is bogus = local posters cannot read correctly:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 4795c9b547

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 13 Jun 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: U ignored the important word, "attempt," 🐖fart.

Don't you EVER get tired of spewing your useless lies even after seeing quite clearly how the vast majority of the country has dismissed your liberal insanity as proven by the poll numbers of the demented idiot you voted for?

So, the Trump tax cuts weren't "good for America", despite the booming economy they ushered in compared to the mess your idiot has put us in?
You expect even the dumbest liberal to believe that the energy independence President Trump gave us was not "good for America", meaning you prefer that we beg to buy oil from countries like Iran, Venezuela, Russia, and OPEC, all of whom hate us?
You think a SECURE BORDER isn't "good for America", and you stupidly think it's a great idea to spend tens of billions to give ILLEGALS free smartphones, free food, free education, free transportation, and free healthcare, even as AMERICAN CITIZENS are struggling to pay for the huge waste of Obamacare?  You think it's perfectly fine that Biden has diverted dozens of pallets of baby formula from retail stores SO THAT HE CAN GIVE IT AWAY TO ILLEGALS FOR FREE WHEN AMERICAN MOTHERS CAN'T FIND ANY THEY HAVE TO BUY IN THE STORES?  You actually think an 8.6% inflation rate and the $7 a gallon gas is "good for America", you brainless buffoon?!??!? 

Here's a thought, dickhead!  Give us ONE EXAMPLE of a young girl who was forced to bear the child of a rapist?  JUST ONE, YOU LYING PIECE OF ****!

We KNOW why you're so **** pissed off!  The demented imbecile you voted for has obviously **** up everything he's touched, AND YOU CAN'T STAND HOW THAT'S GOING TO RESULT IN THE WIPEOUT OF YOUR MAJORITY IN CONGRESS IN JUST A FEW MONTHS!

Just like your diaper-wearing hero, you refuse to accept the blame for sticking us with the corrupt and incompetent cretin in history that you gave us, and now you're getting clobbered and forced to accept responsibility, and all you can do is divert attention away from all of his continued failures!

We can practically see your outrage as the truth is exposed every day now, from the smoke coming out of your radical left-wing ears!

roadkill

Share      Unread post

After the red wave this November all they'll have to do is drop the gavel on a Biden impeachment...

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Skans » 13 Jun 2022, 2:36 pm » wrote: The only thing Biden can be impeached for would be the bribes given to he and his son Hunter by the Ukrainian gas company and China.  All I can say is that if Republicans attempt to do this, they better have Biden 9-ways-to-sunday on an actual crime.  Otherwise, don't bother, as it would be a waste of time and money.
I don't think so.  Attempting to impeach him over policy is not a winning ticket.  Every democrat and their flunkies in the media will circle the wagon to protect and defend him, claiming it's nothing more than Republicans getting even for attempting to oust President Trump.

The best way would be to use the 25th Amendment, which was actually put in place in order to remove a clearly incapacitated president like Biden.  He could then be required to prove his competence by taking a test of his cognitive abilities which he would surely fail, evoking pity from the nation while at the same time solidifying the admission that he's incapable of doing the job and needs to go.  Granted, he would be supplanted by an equally inept VP Harris, and that would also expose her in the remaining two years to being an incompetent buffoon who the Democrats would be forced to nominate regardless in 2024.

That's the way I see it.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
I doubt there will be any serious attempt to impeach Biden.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Neo » 16 Jun 2022, 8:50 am » wrote: I doubt there will be any serious attempt to impeach Biden.
The problem with impeaching braindead is that the Ho will take over then.... that's a scary prospect, she is the only thing that keeps his handlers from dumping the senile puppet...

https://youtu.be/1AHbrQCaH_Y