This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 7:07 am » wrote: Don't you EVER get tired of spewing your useless lies even after seeing quite clearly how the vast majority of the country has dismissed your liberal insanity as proven by the poll numbers of the demented idiot you voted for?

So, the Trump tax cuts weren't "good for America", despite the booming economy they ushered in compared to the mess your idiot [COMPARED TO THE MESS YOUR IDIOT 🍊🐖FART LEFT US WITH BROKEN SUPPLY CHAINS FROM HIS DICKtorial FLAT TAX TARIFFS & TRADE WARS & NEGLIGENT SPREAD OF COVID?Image Image Image Image
]  has put us in?
You expect even the dumbest liberal to believe that the energy independence President Trump gave us was not "good for America", meaning you prefer that we beg to buy oil from countries like Iran, Venezuela, Russia, and OPEC, all of whom hate us?
You think a SECURE BORDER isn't "good for America", and you stupidly think it's a great idea to spend tens of billions to give ILLEGALS free smartphones, free food, free education, free transportation, and free healthcare, even as AMERICAN CITIZENS are struggling to pay for the huge waste of Obamacare?  You think it's perfectly fine that Biden has diverted dozens of pallets of baby formula from retail stores SO THAT HE CAN GIVE IT AWAY TO ILLEGALS FOR FREE WHEN AMERICAN MOTHERS CAN'T FIND ANY THEY HAVE TO BUY IN THE STORES?  You actually think an 8.6% inflation rate and the $7 a gallon gas is "good for America", you brainless buffoon?!??!? 

Here's a thought, dickhead!  Give us ONE EXAMPLE of a young girl who was forced to bear the child of a rapist?  JUST ONE, YOU LYING PIECE OF ****!  [IT IS WHAT U RNC PISS ANTS ARE PUSHING FOR WITH YOUR WIDE *** 🍊🐖FART'S SUPREME COURT LIARS & KAVANAUGH SCUM!]

We KNOW why you're so **** pissed off!  The demented imbecile you voted for has obviously **** up everything he's touched, AND YOU CAN'T STAND HOW THAT'S GOING TO RESULT IN THE WIPEOUT OF YOUR MAJORITY IN CONGRESS IN JUST A FEW MONTHS!

Just like your diaper-wearing hero, you refuse to accept the blame for sticking us with the corrupt and incompetent cretin in history that you gave us, and now you're getting clobbered and forced to accept responsibility, and all you can do is divert attention away from all of his continued failures!

We can practically see your outrage as the truth is exposed every day now, from the smoke coming out of your radical left-wing ears!
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,377
Politics: Republican

Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: I don't think so.  Attempting to impeach him over policy is not a winning ticket.  Every democrat and their flunkies in the media will circle the wagon to protect and defend him, claiming it's nothing more than Republicans getting even for attempting to oust President Trump.

The best way would be to use the 25th Amendment, which was actually put in place in order to remove a clearly incapacitated president like Biden.  He could then be required to prove his competence by taking a test of his cognitive abilities which he would surely fail, evoking pity from the nation while at the same time solidifying the admission that he's incapable of doing the job and needs to go.  Granted, he would be supplanted by an equally inept VP Harris, and that would also expose her in the remaining two years to being an incompetent buffoon who the Democrats would be forced to nominate regardless in 2024.

That's the way I see it.
The 25th Amendment is a non-starter.  Under the 25th Amendment, the President himself can declare himself unfit to continue.  Or, the president's cabinet is the only body that is authorized to act with the vice president to remove Biden for incompetency under the 25th Amendment. This just isn't going to happen.

What will happen is that Biden will serve out his term, but the Dems will make sure that absolutely no donations or funding will go toward financing any attempted run for a 2nd term.   They will cut Biden's legs out from under him by diverting cash away from his attempt to put a campaign team together.  No one will want to work on Biden's campaign knowing that there is no funding for this.  Pelosi, Schumer, Jaime Harrison, Elizabeth Warren, Chris Korge, Roger Lau, Donald Sussman, James Simons, and George Marcus are cutting Biden's campaign money off.  Biden may not need brains, but he sure as **** needs money.  They are all behind the scenes this very moment scheming to see who they will back in the Dem primary. 
 
 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Skans » 16 Jun 2022, 9:34 am » wrote: The 25th Amendment is a non-starter.  Under the 25th Amendment, the President himself can declare himself unfit to continue.  Or, the president's cabinet is the only body that is authorized to act with the vice president to remove Biden for incompetency under the 25th Amendment. This just isn't going to happen.

What will happen is that Biden will serve out his term, but the Dems will make sure that absolutely no donations or funding will go toward financing any attempted run for a 2nd term.   They will cut Biden's legs out from under him by diverting cash away from his attempt to put a campaign team together.  No one will want to work on Biden's campaign knowing that there is no funding for this.  Pelosi, Schumer, Jaime Harrison, Elizabeth Warren, Chris Korge, Roger Lau, Donald Sussman, James Simons, and George Marcus are cutting Biden's campaign money off.  Biden may not need brains, but he sure as **** needs money.  They are all behind the scenes this very moment scheming to see who they will back in the Dem primary.
Agree. They are probably going to announce the most qualified woman to ever run for elected office will be their 2024 candidate. Have a feeling Trump won't run, he will back DeSatan or Rubio. 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 15,885
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Neo » 16 Jun 2022, 10:29 am » wrote: Agree. They are probably going to announce the most qualified woman to ever run for elected office will be their 2024 candidate. Have a feeling Trump won't run, he will back DeSatan or Rubio.

How come you don't think Trump will run?

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,887
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 15 Jun 2022, 1:47 am » wrote: Flipity Do Da Flipity Day
"Republican Mayra Flores Flips Texas’s Blue Seat in Special Election"
Image
She will serve in Congress only until the end of the term of a Representative that was elected in 2020.
This is a NEW DISTRICT, and this woman had over $700,000 in funds compared to an opponent that had under $60K.
And of course, this was a low turnout election.
Check out the Mayra Flores wiki for the details.\This was very, very far from a typical election.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,143
Politics: Conservative

Xavier_Onassis » 16 Jun 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: She will serve in Congress only until the end of the term of a Representative that was elected in 2020.
This is a NEW DISTRICT, and this woman had over $700,000 in funds compared to an opponent that had under $60K.
And of course, this was a low turnout election.
Check out the Mayra Flores wiki for the details.\This was very, very far from a typical election.

But Biden lost half of his Hispanic support this year. She will win again and Biden will lose the Hispanic vote.

Wanna know why?  Cause Hispanics don't like the dems' pervert agenda.  

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,805
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 16 Jun 2022, 9:34 am » wrote: The 25th Amendment is a non-starter.  Under the 25th Amendment, the President himself can declare himself unfit to continue.  Or, the president's cabinet is the only body that is authorized to act with the vice president to remove Biden for incompetency under the 25th Amendment. This just isn't going to happen.

What will happen is that Biden will serve out his term, but the Dems will make sure that absolutely no donations or funding will go toward financing any attempted run for a 2nd term.   They will cut Biden's legs out from under him by diverting cash away from his attempt to put a campaign team together.  No one will want to work on Biden's campaign knowing that there is no funding for this.  Pelosi, Schumer, Jaime Harrison, Elizabeth Warren, Chris Korge, Roger Lau, Donald Sussman, James Simons, and George Marcus are cutting Biden's campaign money off.  Biden may not need brains, but he sure as **** needs money.  They are all behind the scenes this very moment scheming to see who they will back in the Dem primary.
I don't think you're interpreting the 25th Amendment completely or correctly.  Sec. 4 states that, "Whenever the VP and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments OR OF SUCH OTHER BODY AS CONGRESS (highlight is mine) MAY BY LAW PROVIDE, TRANSMIT TO THE PRESIDENT PROTEMPORE OF THE SENATE AND THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES THEIR WRITTEN DECLARATION THAT THE PRESIDENT IS UNABLE TO DISCHARGE THE POWERS AND DUTIES OF HIS OFFICE, the VP shall IMMEDIATELY assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President." 

To my understanding, that means that should Republicans gain control of both the House and the Senate, THEY HAVE THE POWER to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove a sitting president providing they have majorities in both houses that agree in writing to invoke that amendment.

A president suffering from obvious dementia and cognitive reasoning as Biden has is precisely why the 25th was written.  This fool needs to be in a park feeding the ducks, and NOT with complete control of our nuclear arsenal!
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,805
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 16 Jun 2022, 9:17 am » wrote: COMPARED TO THE MESS YOUR IDIOT FART LEFT US WITH BROKEN SUPPLY CHAINS FROM HIS DICKtorial FLAT TAX TARIFFS & TRADE WARS & NEGLIGENT SPREAD OF COVID
 
OK stupid, why don't you tell us what products were you unable to find in the store in January of 2021 when Biden took office?  NAME ONE, *******!

And Trump did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to stop the spread of Covid, INCLUDING cancelling European and Asian flights into this country, THE VERY SAME POLICY THAT YOUR DEMENTED TURD SAID WAS XENOPHOBIC AND RACIST!  And even now, your diaper-wearing imbecile IS USHERING IN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS WITHOUT TESTING THEM FOR COVID OR THE DOZENS OF OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES THAT MANY ARE INFECTED WITH!  That was over 260,0000 ILLEGALS JUST LAST MONTH ALONE!
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,377
Politics: Republican

Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 12:52 pm » wrote: I don't think you're interpreting the 25th Amendment completely or correctly.  Sec. 4 states that, "Whenever the VP and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments OR OF SUCH OTHER BODY AS CONGRESS (highlight is mine) MAY BY LAW PROVIDE, TRANSMIT TO THE PRESIDENT PROTEMPORE OF THE SENATE AND THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES THEIR WRITTEN DECLARATION THAT THE PRESIDENT IS UNABLE TO DISCHARGE THE POWERS AND DUTIES OF HIS OFFICE, the VP shall IMMEDIATELY assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President." 

To my understanding, that means that should Republicans gain control of both the House and the Senate, THEY HAVE THE POWER to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove a sitting president providing they have majorities in both houses that agree in writing to invoke that amendment.

A president suffering from obvious dementia and cognitive reasoning as Biden has is precisely why the 25th was written.  This fool needs to be in a park feeding the ducks, and NOT with complete control of our nuclear arsenal!
No, that's not going to work.  Congress cannot pass a law on its own without the President signing off, or getting a veto proof super majority.  That veto-proof super majority isn't going to happen.  A simple majority has never been used to pass a law without the president's signature. That's why I glazed over that part of what the 25th Amendment says - our discussion will just get bogged down in something that simply isn't going to happen.

Now, if the Constitution said something like "...or as a resolution passed by majorities in both chambers of Congress...", I'd agree with your interpretation.  However, it clearly says "BY LAW", and we both know there are only two ways for laws to get passed.
 
 
 

User avatar
johndnorth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 101
Politics: Conservative

RINO GOP will not impeach. Biden will be reduced to a doorstop. The GOP will own the House and the Senate. They will pass laws. Senile Biden will veto. It is possible that some vetoes will be overturned. If Biden can maintain a veto nothing will be accomplished. GOP will blame senile Joe in the run up to 2024. Biden will attempt executive actions. These actions will be fought in the courts. Dems will get nothing through the Congress and that will be a good thing. Biden should be removed by the 25th amendment. It is getting obvious, even to the NYT that senile Joe is SENILE. Take the cognitive test Joe, before they remove you. Bye bye dems.

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,276
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: OK stupid, why don't you tell us what products were you unable to find in the store in January of 2021 when Biden took office?  NAME ONE, *******!

And Trump did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to stop the spread of Covid, INCLUDING cancelling European and Asian flights into this country, THE VERY SAME POLICY THAT YOUR DEMENTED TURD SAID WAS XENOPHOBIC AND RACIST!  And even now, your diaper-wearing imbecile IS USHERING IN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGALS WITHOUT TESTING THEM FOR COVID OR THE DOZENS OF OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES THAT MANY ARE INFECTED WITH!  That was over 260,0000 ILLEGALS JUST LAST MONTH ALONE!
WHAT WAS STILL LEFT ON THE SHELVES WAS WAY OVERPRICED AS CORPORATIONS GOUGED AMERICANS WITH RECORD PROFITS THAT STUPID 🍊🐷SCUM LIKE U CHEERED ON!

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,805
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 16 Jun 2022, 1:38 pm » wrote: WHAT WAS STILL LEFT ON THE SHELVES WAS WAY OVERPRICED AS CORPORATIONS GOUGED AMERICANS WITH RECORD PROFITS THAT STUPID 🍊🐷SCUM LIKE U CHEERED ON!
NOBODY was "gouging" ANYONE while Trump was President!  Name me ONE PRODUCT that you found to be "way overpriced" BEFORE Brandon was planted in office!  

SO, apparently you CAN'T tell me ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that you couldn't find on the shelf AS YOU CLAIMED, you lying scumbag, CAN YOU?
Don't assume that everyone else is as dumb as you or has the kind of complete memory failure that your dickhead hero Biden currently has!  There were NO supply shortages, and NO price gouging before your idiot was elected, inflation was held to a minimum, food was relatively cheap, and gas prices WERE UNDER $2 A GALLON! 
AND YOU KNOW THAT'S THE TRUTH!

STOP YOUR LYING, LIBERAL!!!
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,805
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 16 Jun 2022, 1:06 pm » wrote: No, that's not going to work.  Congress cannot pass a law on its own without the President signing off, or getting a veto proof super majority.  That veto-proof super majority isn't going to happen.  A simple majority has never been used to pass a law without the president's signature. That's why I glazed over that part of what the 25th Amendment says - our discussion will just get bogged down in something that simply isn't going to happen.

Now, if the Constitution said something like "...or as a resolution passed by majorities in both chambers of Congress...", I'd agree with your interpretation.  However, it clearly says "BY LAW", and we both know there are only two ways for laws to get passed.
I think you're wrong.  I believe it would be eminently possible to get 2/3 of the Senate and the House to go along with it, especially after they see how badly the party gets trounced in November.  There's no question the Democrats do NOT want Biden to run again, but it would be difficult for them to keep the re-nomination away from him IF he lives up to his words and chooses to run again.  It would be far easier for them to also dump Harris if Biden isn't also standing in the way.

I'm sure the constitutional scholars will clarify the question for us within the next few months as November draws nearer.
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,377
Politics: Republican

Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: I think you're wrong.  I believe it would be eminently possible to get 2/3 of the Senate and the House to go along with it, especially after they see how badly the party gets trounced in November.  There's no question the Democrats do NOT want Biden to run again, but it would be difficult for them to keep the re-nomination away from him IF he lives up to his words and chooses to run again.  It would be far easier for them to also dump Harris if Biden isn't also standing in the way.

I'm sure the constitutional scholars will clarify the question for us within the next few months as November draws nearer.
Ok, so we agree on what the Constitution says and how it would work.  We simply disagree on whether the numbers would be sufficient to get a 2/3 majority of the Senate to remove Biden for incompetence. I don't think the Senate will have the numbers to take such an extraordinary measure.  Also, if it was nearly all Republican lead, the Dems would cry coup.  Further, what is gained by tossing Biden out.  No, the Republicans won't do it even if they have a 2/3rds majority.  If they have those kind of numbers in Congress, it would be far more effective and a better use of their time to simply start repealing and passing veto-proof laws.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegas » 16 Jun 2022, 11:14 am » wrote: How come you don't think Trump will run?
I think he's suffered enough. He has personally lost billions from angry cancel culture mobs assaulting his businesses. He knows that his very presence energizes progressives, their zeal unchecked by reason. I believe he will play king maker rather than reprise the role. Could be wrong but I have a feeling that he won't run. 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: NOBODY was "gouging" ANYONE while Trump was President!  Name me ONE PRODUCT that you found to be "way overpriced" BEFORE Brandon was planted in office!  

SO, apparently you CAN'T tell me ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that you couldn't find on the shelf AS YOU CLAIMED, you lying scumbag, CAN YOU?
 
Toilet paper. Baby wipes. I saw a **** knife fight in a white neighborhood over paper towels. Who knew hygiene products would be so popular in a viral apocalypse?
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,407

Vegas » 13 Jun 2022, 11:53 am » wrote: Read the part that I bolded. Will there ever be a day when dimocrats take responsibility for themselves? Will there ever be a day when they do not blame someone else for their own **** ups? Inflation and gas prices are under Biden's watch. Period. Now, if this is true, I don't know what criminal charge they can bring against Biden, but what is clear is that he and the dims have only brought shame and hardships to this country. I don't think impeachment is the answer, because Biden is just a puppet...same with Harris and Pelosi. Therefore, nothing will change anyway. 

Let's not forget that Biden is also a senile pedo.

'No question' a Republican House will impeach Joe Biden: CNN legal analyst (msn.com)
...will you naive @ssholes be impeaching biden before or after you lock her up and drain the swamp?....   :rofl:   :die:   :lol:  

...these trumptards put the extra 'oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' in stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid.... word...  ;)  
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,407

Neo » 16 Jun 2022, 10:29 am » wrote: Agree. They are probably going to announce the most qualified woman to ever run for elected office will be their 2024 candidate. Have a feeling Trump won't run, he will back DeSatan or Rubio so let's get ready to suck desatan's and rubio's [email protected] 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,805
Politics: Conservative

Neo » 16 Jun 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote: Toilet paper. Baby wipes. I saw a **** knife fight in a white neighborhood over paper towels. Who knew hygiene products would be so popular in a viral apocalypse?
I never saw a single store that was out of stock on either for more than a day in 2020.  And the Costco near me had pallets full of them in 10 roll packages, though they limited purchase to two, 10 roll packs per person.  That was not a case of a shortage due to the supply chain, but merely a couple of weeks of panic buying.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: I never saw a single store that was out of stock on either for more than a day in 2020.  And the Costco near me had pallets full of them in 10 roll packages, though they limited purchase to two, 10 roll packs per person.  That was not a case of a shortage due to the supply chain, but merely a couple of weeks of panic buying.
Our area was hit hard for months. Definitely a result of panic buying but it was long enough to be disconcerting. 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, impartialobserver, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, NEILCAR, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Plum Hollow, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 552 guests