This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
johndnorth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

All taxes are passed along to consumers.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Zeets2 » 18 Jun 2022, 8:55 am » wrote: No, you don't want to nationalize the oil industry, you just want to control how much profit they're allowed to make, how much they're allowed to drill, whether or not they're permitted to frack, where they are permitted to drill, how much tax they have to pay, and the price they must charge for their oil, all while removing their "subsidy" that allows them to deduct the huge cost of R&D in finding oil, the same exact kind of "subsidy" THAT EVER OTHER AMERICAN BUSINESS GETS, right?  Gee, I'm SURE glad a dope like you doesn't want to NATIONALIZE THEM!  That would be HORRIBLE!!  Image  

Just to rub your dumb nose in it, here are the some of the oil companies who you don't believe lost billions, dickhead!

Aren't you the same hypocrite who spent 4 years lying about how Trump was a dictator, yet here you are DEMANDING dictatorial powers be given to a demented and corrupt pedophile who **** his pants like Biden, and that seems just peachy to you, huh?

There's simply no easy way to say this!  YOU'RE A **** MORON WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF ECONOMICS OR AMERICAN LAW!
Here's what those of us with a brain need to understand from you:

You obviously hated Trump because you believed the constant claims of your fellow Democrat politicians and the left wing media that Trump was in cahoots with Russia.  But now that you know the truth and that the entire belief was actually created by Democrats including Hillary and Obama and powered non-stop by that lying media that you fawn over, SO WHY DO YOU STILL HATE HIM?  Shouldn't your ire be directed instead at THOSE WHO LIED TO YOU AND DECEIVED YOU FOR 5 **** YEARS???  Or does it simply take more brains than you have to acknowledge it?
TRUMP DIDN'T LIE TO YOU!  THOSE POLITICIANS YOU VOTE FOR AND THE FAKE MEDIA YOU'RE DEVOTED TO DID!  And you're too ignorant to admit what a fool you were for believing them!!!
Typ. RNC PISS ANT SPEWS LIES FOR HIS 🍊🐖FART & OIL CEO 🐖🐖🐖 WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPING OFF THEIR INVESTORS & AMERICANS FOR DECADES.  LOVES SUBSIDIES FOR TOXIC OIL POLLUTION BUT HATES ANY SUBSIDIES FOR WAVE & TIDAL POWER PLANTS. 

& STILL THINKS PROGRESSIVE MARGINAL GRADUATED TAXATION SHOULD ONLY BE FOR THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS & BARELY RICH LIKE HIM.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

peepee » 13 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: ...if the people could vote 'no confidence' every one of ?your republicrat bank$ter puppet @ssholes would be gone...word..  Image
No, they would be hung for TREASON!

omh

Share      Unread post

johndnorth » 18 Jun 2022, 12:19 pm » wrote: All taxes are passed along to consumers.
Not just taxes, cost of doing business. action and reaction. Taxes deflate the currency value like planned obsolescence works with plausible deniability, each reality conquers ancestral progression each generation added forward here now one ancestor arriving at a time.

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 13 Jun 2022, 11:53 am » wrote: Read the part that I bolded. Will there ever be a day when dimocrats take responsibility for themselves? Will there ever be a day when they do not blame someone else for their own **** ups? Inflation and gas prices are under Biden's watch. Period. Now, if this is true, I don't know what criminal charge they can bring against Biden, but what is clear is that he and the dims have only brought shame and hardships to this country. I don't think impeachment is the answer, because Biden is just a puppet...same with Harris and Pelosi. Therefore, nothing will change anyway. 

Let's not forget that Biden is also a senile pedo.

'No question' a Republican House will impeach Joe Biden: CNN legal analyst (msn.com)
Should that ever take place, my suggestion for punishment is Joe's 50+ years fleasing the system get rewarded with loss of retirement benefits of every office he occupied and Jill doesn't get half benefits after he dies, since she and her collective progressives are running the administration anyway as she did when he was a senator and VP under Obama and 8 years of Clinton. Might as well throw in GWB and GHB.

Hell add RWR, JEC, RMN, LBJ, JFK. Global progressives go back to before 20th century.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Neo » 16 Jun 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: He knows that his very presence energizes progressives, their zeal unchecked by reason.
...the zeal of you orange  mouthed [email protected] :o  suckers [and monetary ignoramuses] matches the zeal of trump haters...word...

...trifling. fools. [and monetary ignoramuses] both. word.......  ;)  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 19 Jun 2022, 9:48 pm » wrote: Typ. RNC PISS ANT SPEWS LIES FOR HIS 🍊🐖FART & OIL CEO 🐖🐖🐖 WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPING OFF THEIR INVESTORS & AMERICANS FOR DECADES.  LOVES SUBSIDIES FOR TOXIC OIL POLLUTION BUT HATES ANY SUBSIDIES FOR WAVE & TIDAL POWER PLANTS. 

& STILL THINKS PROGRESSIVE MARGINAL GRADUATED TAXATION SHOULD ONLY BE FOR THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS & BARELY RICH LIKE HIM.
So where's the lies you claim I'm telling, dickhead? 
It's really a shame that you're too dumb to know what the **** you're talking about, because those "wave and tidal power plants" you're so in love with would GET THE SAME KIND OF SUBSIDIES AS THE OIL COMPANIES DO!  It's simply a PERFECTLY LEGAL deduction of the costs of research and development that EVERY energy company MUST receive as a cost of doing business.  I don't consider it a "subsidy" when my tax deductions include the cost of searching for new customers or suppliers to grow my business, so why is it unfair to give oil companies the same ability?  Your liberal heroes know this, yet they spew their **** and push your buttons by making idiotic claims that only gullible morons like you would believe, and then leave the rest to you spread your ignorance and lies everywhere else! 

Think they care that they're making you look like chumps for being so gullible?  Those so dumb NEED to be laughed at!!!  :die:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Jun 2022, 8:53 am » wrote: So where's the lies you claim I'm telling, dickhead? 
It's really a shame that you're too dumb to know what the **** you're talking about, because those "wave and tidal power plants" you're so in love with would GET THE SAME KIND OF SUBSIDIES AS THE OIL COMPANIES DO!  It's simply a PERFECTLY LEGAL deduction of the costs of research and development that EVERY energy company MUST receive as a cost of doing business.  I don't consider it a "subsidy" when my tax deductions include the cost of searching for new customers or suppliers to grow my business, so why is it unfair to give oil companies the same ability?  Your liberal heroes know this, yet they spew their **** and push your buttons by making idiotic claims that only gullible morons like you would believe, and then leave the rest to you spread your ignorance and lies everywhere else! 

Think they care that they're making you look like chumps for being so gullible?  Those so dumb NEED to be laughed at!!!  Image
l have not mentioned ANYthing about "subsidies," but since U keep bringing it up, it makes more since to subsidize new power generation like Wave & Tidal that have a vast clean future than an industry that spews toxic carcinogenic chemicals into the air we breathe.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jun 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: l have not mentioned ANYthing about "subsidies," but since U keep bringing it up, it makes more since to subsidize new power generation like Wave & Tidal that have a vast clean future than an industry that spews toxic carcinogenic chemicals into the air we breathe.
No, huh?  Aren't these your words, or are you so in love with Brandon that you're happily adopting the same dementia he has?:

Typ. RNC PISS ANT SPEWS LIES FOR HIS FART & OIL CEO  WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPING OFF THEIR INVESTORS & AMERICANS FOR DECADES.  LOVES SUBSIDIES FOR TOXIC OIL POLLUTION

And the fact is that your absurd love for the kind of pie-in-the-sky liberal solutions IS "subsidized" in EXACTLY the same way that oil companies are!  So why are all the geniuses who believe in them as much not building the things you want?  Could it be that your dreams of wave and tidal cost three times the cost of wind and solar, while wind and solar are roughly twice as expensive as fossil fuels and wave and tidal energy is five times as expensive as fossil fuels?

Do us all a favor and do your research before coming here to spread your ****, because all you do now is expose your complete ignorance on everything you propose.  How many times do you need to prove what a gullible moron you are before checking the validity of the idiocy you spew first?  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 16 Jun 2022, 1:51 pm » wrote: NOBODY was "gouging" ANYONE while Trump was President!  Name me ONE PRODUCT that you found to be "way overpriced" BEFORE Brandon was planted in office!  

SO, apparently you CAN'T tell me ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that you couldn't find on the shelf AS YOU CLAIMED, you lying scumbag, CAN YOU?
Don't assume that everyone else is as dumb as you or has the kind of complete memory failure that your dickhead hero Biden currently has!  There were NO supply shortages, and NO price gouging before your idiot was elected, inflation was held to a minimum, food was relatively cheap, and gas prices WERE UNDER $2 A GALLON! 
AND YOU KNOW THAT'S THE TRUTH!

STOP YOUR LYING, LIBERAL!!!
T.P. & paper towels & many other products were scarce with prices JACKED UP.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Jun 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: No, huh?  Aren't these your words, or are you so in love with Brandon that you're happily adopting the same dementia he has?:

Typ. RNC PISS ANT SPEWS LIES FOR HIS 🍊🐖FART & OIL CEO  WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPING OFF THEIR INVESTORS & AMERICANS FOR DECADES.  LOVES SUBSIDIES FOR TOXIC OIL POLLUTION

And the fact is that your absurd love for the kind of pie-in-the-sky liberal solutions IS "subsidized" in EXACTLY the same way that oil companies are!  So why are all the geniuses who believe in them as much not building the things you want?  Could it be that your dreams of wave and tidal cost three times the cost of wind and solar, while wind and solar are roughly twice as expensive as fossil fuels and wave and tidal energy is five times as expensive as fossil fuels?

Do us all a favor and do your research before coming here to spread your ****, because all you do now is expose your complete ignorance on everything you propose.  How many times do you need to prove what a gullible moron you are before checking the validity of the idiocy you spew first?
I've done enough research on Wave & Tidal to know that not only are they feasible but are even being done elsewhere.  Have u ever even been in an ocean or the Gulf and witnessed the power of 1 wave for yourself?  And they are ENDLESS, unlike your beloved oil pollution.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jun 2022, 12:04 pm » wrote: I've done enough research on Wave & Tidal to know that not only are they feasible but are even being done elsewhere.  Have u ever even been in an ocean or the Gulf and witnessed the power of 1 wave for yourself?  And they are ENDLESS, unlike your beloved oil pollution.
So, you don't DENY that wave and tidal energy costs 5 times as much as gas and oil, it's just that you don't care if developing it causes your electric bill to skyrocket AND adds another $2-$3 a gallon for gas, you just like it because it sounds cool, right moron?

Are you also aware that France has had a tidal power station since 1966, yet have chosen against building more of them because of the cost, and are instead building more nuclear plants?  Or did your own extensive research tell you that the 3rd largest tidal energy station produces a measly 20 megawatts, which is barely able to power only 4500 homes?

Now that you've been educated to the facts, why don't you reveal to us which of those places that have been forced to build such plants have chosen to do so DESPITE having the hundreds of years of fossil fuels available to use instead as we have here in the US?  The answer is that NO OTHER COUNTRY IS AS INCREDIBLY STUPID TO DO SO WHEN THEY HAVE FAR BETTER AND CHEAPER FOSSIL FUELS WHICH CAN DO FAR MORE!  Can a plane fly using your beloved tidal wave generator?  Can a trailer truck use it as efficiently?  How about farm tractors, dump trucks and other heavy machinery?

Doesn't your highly touted "research" answer those questions, or are you just too gullible a pawn to first get rudimentary answers to the most important questions before swallowing such **** as happily as you apparently do? 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jun 2022, 11:54 am » wrote: T.P. & paper towels & many other products were scarce with prices JACKED UP.
I never saw shortages of those items near me.  Are you going to lie and claim you ran out of toilet paper?  Because I don't know of ONE SINGLE HOUSEHOLD that did!  This was NOT a "shortage" caused by the pandemic, it was nothing more than a panic reaction by the dumbest among us, no doubt including you!

And prices on virtually ALL products have been 'jacked up' because of the huge spike in the cost of diesel fuel that truckers need to deliver those products to you.
And THAT inflation HAS BEEN CAUSED BY ONE IDIOT ONLY, THE DEMENTED MORON PEDOPHILE YOU VOTED FOR!!!

Get that through your fat liberal head!

omh

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jun 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: l have not mentioned ANYthing about "subsidies," but since U keep bringing it up, it makes more since to subsidize new power generation like Wave & Tidal that have a vast clean future than an industry that spews toxic carcinogenic chemicals into the air we breathe.

What is one of he laws in thermodynamic principles? Energy cannot be created or destroyed while objects change form shaped ancestrally here living in series parallel proximity since conceived to replace 4 generations prior to their conception. 30:1 compression ratio of contracting ancestry adds next generation of great great grandchildren capable of becoming 1 of 2 parents or not and they are being born current all the time adding ancestors one at a time as the whole population evolving here now.

When the or not arrives, species reached extinction. Everyone believes eventually exempts those adapting to the moment here.

that in natural compounding DNA is 93.75% each person's unique DNA 100% never duplicated prior or since conception changing shape formed as a fertilized cell until decomposed corpse.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Jun 2022, 1:35 pm » wrote: I never saw shortages of those items near me.  Are you going to lie and claim you ran out of toilet paper?  Because I don't know of ONE SINGLE HOUSEHOLD that did!  This was NOT a "shortage" caused by the pandemic, it was nothing more than a panic reaction by the dumbest among us, no doubt including you!

And prices on virtually ALL products have been 'jacked up' because of the huge spike in the cost of diesel fuel that truckers need to deliver those products to you.
And THAT inflation HAS BEEN CAUSED BY ONE IDIOT ONLY, THE DEMENTED MORON PEDOPHILE YOU VOTED FOR!!!

Get that through your fat liberal head!
President Biden is NOT a "PEDOPHILE," U SCUMMY *** RNC PISS ANT!  U **** RNC SCUM NEED YOUR BRAINS WASHED OUT WITH CLOROX!

WHEN YOUR **** BELOVED GREEDY RNC OIL CEOS CUT THEIR OWN PAY, IN THIS TIME OF WAR ON INFLATION, THEN GET BACK TO ME, U **** ******* RNC PISS ANT **** STAIN!

On average, CEOs from 28 top oil companies made $14,081,594 each in 2021. In 2020, the same CEOs each made $12,495,355, amounting to a $1,586,239 total compensation raise per CEO in 2021. Thirteen CEOs Received $1,895,092 In Raises From 2020 To 2021.Apr 14, 2022

https://www.accountable.us › ...
PDF20220414-2021-Oil-and-Gas-CEO ...

& from $600K to their $14M average they were in the same tax bracket as the BARELY rich. ---  EFFECTIVELY REGRESSIVE FLAT TAXES FOR THE GREEDY OVERPAID CEOS, while the rest of US are paying progressive graduated marginal taxes!  IT IS UNFAIR & STOOPID FOR THE 99% OF US TO LET THAT CONtinue!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jun 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote: President Biden is NOT a "PEDOPHILE," U SCUMMY *** RNC PISS ANT!  U **** RNC SCUM NEED YOUR BRAINS WASHED OUT WITH CLOROX!

WHEN YOUR **** BELOVED GREEDY RNC OIL CEOS CUT THEIR OWN PAY, IN THIS TIME OF WAR ON INFLATION, THEN GET BACK TO ME, U **** ******* RNC PISS ANT **** STAIN!

Oh no?  Have you read his daughter's diary where SHE STATES how he showered with her and was "inappropriate" with her?  Is it so easy for you to dismiss his repeated enjoyment sniffing the hair of young girls and relaying stories of how he enjoyed the neighborhood kids playing with his leg hair?  Do you think it's just a coincidence that his daughter Ashley blames his shower fondling with her own problems as a nymphomaniac, a drug abuser, and her broken marriage on how he MOLESTED (her words) her?  Or were you unaware of how this scumbag raised his kids, including his drug addicted son who got thrown out of the military and was dumb enough to video himself smoking crack while having sex with underage girls?  How come, was this information not given to you on CNN or MSNBC, who you're happy to support while they edit the news stories to make sure you don't hear anything negative about your corrupt hero?
Biden Incest and Pedophilia Confirmed: Ashley Biden’s Diary Legitimate, FBI Cover-up ExposedBY STEW PETERS NOVEMBER 8, 2021A whole year ago, Patrick Howley broke a huge story with National File. He obtained a 2019 diary written by Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley while she was doing a drug rehab stint in Florida.

That diary, more than a hundred pages long, revealed a staggering amount of details about Ashley’s personal life. In it, she described taking showers with her father as a child, showers she said “weren’t entirely appropriate.” She described other childhood sexual trauma as well, which she blamed for an overwhelming adult sex drive.
“Was I molested?” she asked. “I think so.”
Ashley describes her failing marriage and how it fell apart; she mentions multiple affairs on her part and imagines her husband having affairs of his own. She expresses angst about Hunter Biden moving into a multi-million dollar house in Southern California. Once people find out about that, she thinks, it could sink her father’s presidential campaign.
But of course, that didn’t happen. For the entire 2020 election, the press ran relentless interference for Joe Biden. They refused to cover their corrupt business arrangements, or lied and said that obvious corruption was actually legitimate. When Hunter Biden’s laptop was released, the press, Twitter, Facebook, and the Deep State colluded to claim it was “Russian disinformation” and actively suppressed the story.

So when Ashley Biden’s diary was released, they ignored or suppressed that too. And honestly, the statements in it were so extreme, you can hardly blame people for thinking it was fake.
But now, we know that it wasn’t. Last week, the FBI raided James O’Keefe’s home, and the homes of his associates, apparently in connection with an investigation of Ashley’s diary and how it went public. So now we know: The diary is real, Ashley Biden did take inappropriate showers with her father, and everything else.
Digest THAT tonight, nitwit.  Tomorrow when I have more time, I'll gladly address your ignorance regarding your idiotic claims on the issue of the oil company's profits, so sleep well tonight, you liberal buttercup!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Jun 2022, 6:48 pm » wrote: Oh no?  Have you read his daughter's diary where SHE STATES how he showered with her and was "inappropriate" with her?  Is it so easy for you to dismiss his repeated enjoyment sniffing the hair of young girls and relaying stories of how he enjoyed the neighborhood kids playing with his leg hair?  Do you think it's just a coincidence that his daughter Ashley blames his shower fondling with her own problems as a nymphomaniac, a drug abuser, and her broken marriage on how he MOLESTED (her words) her?  Or were you unaware of how this scumbag raised his kids, including his drug addicted son who got thrown out of the military and was dumb enough to video himself smoking crack while having sex with underage girls?  How come, was this information not given to you on CNN or MSNBC, who you're happy to support while they edit the news stories to make sure you don't hear anything negative about your corrupt hero?

Digest THAT tonight, nitwit.  Tomorrow when I have more time, I'll gladly address your ignorance regarding your idiotic claims on the issue of the oil company's profits, so sleep well tonight, you liberal buttercup!
U STUPID **** ******* RNC TOOLS FALL FOR EVERY1 OF THE ******* RNC CONspiracies!  "Diary is missing!"

& THIS PIECE OF **** FOX DORK HAS BEEN BUSTED MANY TIMES FOR HIS FAKE ****,

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American political activist and provocateur who founded Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that uses deceptive editing techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › J...James O'Keefe - Wikipedia

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Jun 2022, 6:48 pm » wrote: Oh no?  Have you read his daughter's diary where SHE STATES how he showered with her and was "inappropriate" with her?  Is it so easy for you to dismiss his repeated enjoyment sniffing the hair of young girls and relaying stories of how he enjoyed the neighborhood kids playing with his leg hair?  Do you think it's just a coincidence that his daughter Ashley blames his shower fondling with her own problems as a nymphomaniac, a drug abuser, and her broken marriage on how he MOLESTED (her words) her?  Or were you unaware of how this scumbag raised his kids, including his drug addicted son who got thrown out of the military and was dumb enough to video himself smoking crack while having sex with underage girls?  How come, was this information not given to you on CNN or MSNBC, who you're happy to support while they edit the news stories to make sure you don't hear anything negative about your corrupt hero?

People like this you’re talking to don’t get it. They would rather see the economy go to ****. He would rather see transgenders using all restrooms. People like this person or whatever the hell it is, is what’s wrong with this world. 

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Jun 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote: President Biden is NOT a "PEDOPHILE," U SCUMMY *** RNC PISS ANT!  U **** RNC SCUM NEED YOUR BRAINS WASHED OUT WITH CLOROX!

On average, CEOs from 28 top oil companies made $14,081,594 each in 2021. In 2020, the same CEOs each made $12,495,355, amounting to a $1,586,239 total compensation raise per CEO in 2021. Thirteen CEOs Received $1,895,092 In Raises From 2020 To 2021.Apr 14, 2022

https://www.accountable.us › ...
PDF20220414-2021-Oil-and-Gas-CEO ...

& from $600K to their $14M average they were in the same tax bracket as the BARELY rich. ---  EFFECTIVELY REGRESSIVE FLAT TAXES FOR THE GREEDY OVERPAID CEOS, while the rest of US are paying progressive graduated marginal taxes!  IT IS UNFAIR & STOOPID FOR THE 99% OF US TO LET THAT CONtinue!
The single fact your okay with how this world is and how our front office is explains a lot. You’re the type that would never survive when you run out of food or the economy crashes. Well I take that back your probably can living in your parents basement 

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Anyone can be Speaker of the House ... Make Trump Speaker of the House .... Impeach biden and harris and Trump becomes President and MAGA programs to into affect .... lol