This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 1:47 pm » wrote: Sandy hook crisis actors.  Pandemic was fake/manufactured.  Trump won 2020 because mysterious people dumped votes into poll centers.  etc...
Hmmm... LETS SEE !!

1)  Russia/Trump collusion conspiracy (turned out to be a complete Democrat LIE ! )...

2)  It was CONTRIVED by Hillary Clinton and her puppets... and LAUNCHED the FAKE Mueller Investigation... that PROVED Trump was innocent (It HAPPENED ! )...

3)  Donald Trump claimed he was wire tapped by the FBI... THEY denied it... accused Trump of pushing a CONSPIRACY...  BUT, the WIRE TAPPING Happened... authorized by James Comey... and he LIED about doing it... until the documents PROVING IT were released... (It HAPPENED !)

4)  Democrats tried to IMPEACH Trump for abuse of Power with Ukraine... Donald Trump was found INNOCENT... it was Joe Biden ADMITTED HE actually did it... (IT HAPPENED !!
)

AND there are MORE instances to... 

JUST because SOMEONE THINKS the entire political world is out to get him... DOES NOT mean that it's NOT TRUE !!  Donald Trump is PROOF !!

SO... The REAL question, is WHY are Democrats SO TERRIFIED of Donald Trump ?  Answer?  Because HE threatens to EXPOSE IT ALL... and WHEN he's re-elected... HE WILL !!


 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 7:07 pm » wrote: According to the NOAA, Its real.  The CO2 levels are rising and the global is getting warmer. And the fact that we're producing Co2 at levels not done before is contributing to that.

People can't change their chromosomes, But I've repeatedly heard that gender is a social construct.  So What if a consenting adult wants to change their gender.

Sexuality is complicated.  But there are identifying biological trends.  hormonal levels in the womb are the primary belief of change.  First borns are less likely to be gay but they are more likely to be autistic.
You are afraid of plant food. More co2=more plant life. Less starvation, richer crop yields. Never understood the fear of co2. The most abundant greenhouse gas by fat is water vapor/clouds. Guess that didn't test market well. 

Gender roles, dress, names and all that are social constructs. There is no issues with people not conforming to gender norms. Convincing these people they were born in the wrong sexed body is an unhealthy fad. 

Sexuality is learned and conditioned behavior. Has little to do with hormones. The most effeminate guy I know is on team ******. Prince wasn't the most masculine fellow, he certainly was drowning in snatch. The notion effeminate men are gay is a stereotype. 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,401
Politics: Republican

Just as long as you are honest and aware enough to realize that all social trends are masterminded and promoted by the [[[GLOBALIST JEW ELITE]]] in order to make their AGENDA 21 a reality...go ahead and have as much anal, **** pounding sex and genital mutilation operations as your dysfunctional, genetic deadend hearts desire....!!!




Image

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,174

Antifa
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 1:47 pm » wrote: Sandy hook crisis actors.  Pandemic was fake/manufactured.  Trump won 2020 because mysterious people dumped votes into poll centers.  etc...
Because they are rubes.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 7:54 pm » wrote: You are afraid of plant food. More co2=more plant life. Less starvation, richer crop yields. Never understood the fear of co2. The most abundant greenhouse gas by fat is water vapor/clouds. Guess that didn't test market well. 
Except that it will warm the Earth and potentially remove us from the goldilocks zone. 
Gender roles, dress, names and all that are social constructs. There is no issues with people not conforming to gender norms. Convincing these people they were born in the wrong sexed body is an unhealthy fad. 
I don't see transgender people being convinced of that.  I see them actively pursuing it.
Sexuality is learned and conditioned behavior. Has little to do with hormones. The most effeminate guy I know is on team ******. Prince wasn't the most masculine fellow, he certainly was drowning in snatch. The notion effeminate men are gay is a stereotype.
Actually, It has everything to do with horomones.  Without testosterone, No one would want sex.   Both men and women need it to reproduce.
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

ConservativeWave » 14 Jun 2022, 7:50 pm » wrote: Hmmm... LETS SEE !!

1)  Russia/Trump collusion conspiracy (turned out to be a complete Democrat LIE ! )...

2)  It was CONTRIVED by Hillary Clinton and her puppets... and LAUNCHED the FAKE Mueller Investigation... that PROVED Trump was innocent (It HAPPENED ! )...

3)  Donald Trump claimed he was wire tapped by the FBI... THEY denied it... accused Trump of pushing a CONSPIRACY...  BUT, the WIRE TAPPING Happened... authorized by James Comey... and he LIED about doing it... until the documents PROVING IT were released... (It HAPPENED !)

4)  Democrats tried to IMPEACH Trump for abuse of Power with Ukraine... Donald Trump was found INNOCENT... it was Joe Biden ADMITTED HE actually did it... (IT HAPPENED !!
)

AND there are MORE instances to... 

JUST because SOMEONE THINKS the entire political world is out to get him... DOES NOT mean that it's NOT TRUE !!  Donald Trump is PROOF !!

SO... The REAL question, is WHY are Democrats SO TERRIFIED of Donald Trump ?  Answer?  Because HE threatens to EXPOSE IT ALL... and WHEN he's re-elected... HE WILL !!
Trump is a narcisistic self serving cream puff.  He deserves to be a one term president because he's just weak.  
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 8:47 pm » wrote: Except that it will warm the Earth and potentially remove us from the goldilocks zone. 

I don't see transgender people being convinced of that.  I see them actively pursuing it.

Actually, It has everything to do with horomones.  Without testosterone, No one would want sex.   Both men and women need it to reproduce.
Larger habitable zones, more productive agriculture. Win win. Fact is we are close to a geological low for co2 concentration. 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 8:58 pm » wrote: Larger habitable zones, more productive agriculture. Win win. Fact is we are close to a geological low for co2 concentration.
Sorry, That's not true.  Warmer weather means more inclement weather.  The hurricanes on the east coast were far more powerful due to pollution. 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 8:59 pm » wrote: Sorry, That's not true.  Warmer weather means more inclement weather.  The hurricanes on the east coast were far more powerful due to pollution.
By inclement you mean more potable water. We are at a geological low for co2. You said goldilocks zone which has **** to do with co2 levels, has to do with distance from a star. When life on earth was the most prolific we had much higher co2 levels. 

Image
 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 9:02 pm » wrote: By inclement you mean more potable water. We are at a geological low for co2. You said goldilocks zone which has **** to do with co2 levels, has to do with distance from a star. When life on earth was the most prolific we had much higher co2 levels. 

Image
Goldilocks zone mean its habitable by humans.  Climate.gov has a different graph.
Image
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 9:04 pm » wrote: Goldilocks zone mean its habitable by humans.  Climate.gov has a different graph.
Image
Same graph, different time scale. We are still 1500ppm away from optimal for terrestrial life. 1500 too low. 
 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 409
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

I think its a conspiracy.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 9:07 pm » wrote: Same graph, different time scale. We are still 1500ppm away from optimal for terrestrial life. 1500 too low.
If the Earth warms up anymore, then we may render several places uninhabitable.  That's a fact.  
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 9:09 pm » wrote: If the Earth warms up anymore, then we may render several places uninhabitable.  That's a fact.
While rendering more places habitable. Also a fact. Ever wonder why we find remains of civilizations under glacial ice? 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 9:11 pm » wrote: While rendering more places habitable. Also a fact. Ever wonder why we find remains of civilizations under glacial ice?
It may not work that way.  It WILL mean more hurricanes and tornados.  
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 14 Jun 2022, 9:13 pm » wrote: It may not work that way.  It WILL mean more hurricanes and tornados.
Will it? That has been the prediction for decades. More people were dying from storms in the 1900s despite the fact we have a population addicted to living on the coasts. Better building construction likely contributes but less people are dying in under developed nations as well and our population has increased hundreds of tines. All in all I would call these predictions unsubstantiated thus fat. 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
nuckinfutz » 14 Jun 2022, 4:37 pm » wrote: I'm the REAL DEAL, 
htt
You're a total idiot.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/local ... dd7abdbddf

Deadliest hurricane in the US occurred in 1900.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 6:57 pm » wrote: Climate isn't static. Humanities contribution to climate change is very much up for debate.

Surgery cannot change one's sex. You can mutilate yourself to pass as the opposite gender if you are rich. Poor and working class transsexuals have generally poor outcomes. Telling people that they can change gender leads to further depression and suicidal ideation. It's a cruel fantasy with a growing body count.

Believing sexuality is innate is like believing people can be born with a favorite ice cream flavor. That a person can be born with a genetic predilection to prefer Coke over Pepsi. It's a juvenile postulate created to placate and advance a political movement, nothing more. If you believe one can be born destined to have noble homosexual attraction then you have to accept the ramifications that people are born with ignoble sexual predilections. Think lady gaga would be extolling the virtues of pedophiles and rapists being born that way? 

Mueller can say what he want to justify the millions wasted investigating a lie and the resistance he rightfully encountered while harassing a duly elected president of the United States.
There's about 1200 active volcanoes currently. Above water.

There are tens of thousands in the sea floor.

These have all been spewing for thousand of years.
There has never been a time when volcanoes were not spewing CO2 along with all manner of greenhouse gases.


ps
*** should stop demanding that we love them. They are starting to become even more annoying.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,648
Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 14 Jun 2022, 9:18 pm » wrote: Will it? That has been the prediction for decades. More people were dying from storms in the 1900s despite the fact we have a population addicted to living on the coasts. Better building construction likely contributes but less people are dying in under developed nations as well and our population has increased hundreds of tines. All in all I would call these predictions unsubstantiated thus fat.
I know this.  We've reduced deaths by weather by having a large warning infrastructure with alarms and radar.  I also know that the East Coast has been recently blasted with hurricanes of unsual strength and power.  Left a lot of people homeless.  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, impartialobserver, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 556 guests