This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

roadkill » 19 Jun 2022, 12:12 am » wrote: You can't expect the runt to answer that.  He's still working on his goesintas.

He is still frantically searching GOOGLE for an answer.

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

Lol the two dumbest people I've ever met. You guys are a hoot.

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:33 am » wrote: He is still frantically searching GOOGLE for an answer.
Nope I asked you a simple question and you couldn't answer it. 😂😂😂

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

Ghetto blaster can't answer a simple question.

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:33 am » wrote: He is still frantically searching GOOGLE for an answer.
So admit you can't answer my simple question about your statements about veterans affairs. 

So freaking funny. 

Youre a hack. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

MAGAdreaming » 19 Jun 2022, 12:37 am » wrote: Nope I asked you a simple question and you couldn't answer it. 😂😂😂
Post this question you claim to have asked  ..I looked for it and never saw one.

I asked you a very simple question that you are trying to bluff your way out of answering.
HERE GOES AGAIN....

Tell me where the disability claims center was located in 2012.
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 19 Jun 2022, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:39 am » wrote: Post this question then..I looked for it and never saw one.

I asked you a very simple question that you are trying to bluff your way out of answering.

:clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Post this question you claim to have asked  ..I looked for it and never saw one.

HERE GOES AGAIN....

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

HERE GOES AGAIN....

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:42 am » wrote: Post this question you claim to have asked  ..I looked for it and never saw one.

HERE GOES AGAIN....

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :die:   :die:   :die:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

MAGAdreaming » 19 Jun 2022, 12:38 am » wrote: So admit you can't answer my simple question about your statements about veterans affairs. 

So freaking funny. 

Youre a hack.

HERE GOES AGAIN....

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:43 am » wrote: Post this question you claim to have asked  ..I looked for it and never saw one.

HERE GOES AGAIN....

:loco:   :loco:   :loco:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 9 minutes ago » wrote: 
9 minutes ago

HERE GOES MY QUESTION TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU CAN'T ANSWER ONCE AGAIN.... :rofl: 

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:55 am » wrote: GHETTOBLASTER » 9 minutes ago » wrote: 
9 minutes ago

HERE GOES MY QUESTION TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU CAN'T ANSWER ONCE AGAIN.... Image 

You know the question. Why would you forget the question you dodged earlier. 

:wave:   :loco:   :loco:   :loco:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

MAGAdreaming » 19 Jun 2022, 12:57 am » wrote: You know the question. Why would you forget the question you dodged earlier. 

Image   Image   Image   Image
9 minutes ago
Post this question you claim to have asked  ..are you too much of a coward...?.

HERE GOES MY QUESTION TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU CAN'T ANSWER ONCE AGAIN.... Image 

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:57 am » wrote: GHETTOBLASTER » 9 minutes ago » wrote: 
9 minutes ago

HERE GOES MY QUESTION TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU CAN'T ANSWER ONCE AGAIN.... Image 

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :loco:   :loco:  you gotta love this guy. He can't remember anything. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

MAGAdreaming » 19 Jun 2022, 1:01 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  you gotta love this guy. He can't remember anything.
9 minutes ago

IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THIS VERY SIMPLE QUESTION THEN YOU ARE LYING ABOUT BEING INVOLVED WITH VETERAN'S AFFAIRS.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

:)  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:31 am » wrote: Can you point to which ones in this photo are ...Scottmon...B.See....BV...Benson...Pastafarian?

Could be any of them...they're all gay.    :)  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

MAGAdreaming » 19 Jun 2022, 1:01 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  you gotta love this guy. He can't remember anything.
Still pretending that you are involved with the VA...?
You don't even know where the Disability Claim Center was located in 2012...!!!