This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,268
Politics: Conservative

He added, “[W]e have the resources. That’s the part — and we do it cleaner, safer, more efficiently than anybody else in the world.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06 ... -s-energy/
 

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,780
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Shale oil is junk oil ====== fracking is low low low quality oil. Tar sands are the dirtiest source of oil on Earth. This extreme source of oil is currently being mined mainly in Alberta Canada, however, oil companies are now pursuing tar sands mines in the U.S. West. Tar sands are composed of clay, sand, water, and bitumen (a heavy black hydrocarbon).

Let's get on the road with more millions of 40, 50, 60 75 mpg hybrids ......... today. Hybrids are perfect for dealing with the largest source of fossil fuel pollution aka in town driving. The cleaner the air the the healthier humans stay 
reducing health care expenses.

Electric cars, millions upon millions upon millions of hybrids which are available in almost every type of vehicle as we speak combined with bicycles and walking shoes YES we can do it and live fiscally responsible.
 
 

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,780
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 18 Jun 2022, 1:45 pm » wrote: He added, “[W]e have the resources. That’s the part — and we do it cleaner, safer, more efficiently than anybody else in the world.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06 ... -s-energy/
 

 
Nothing but BS  election cycle rhetoric ......... and the wrong thinking. 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,268
Politics: Conservative

razoo » 18 Jun 2022, 3:32 pm » wrote: Nothing but BS  election cycle rhetoric ......... and the wrong thinking.

You mean B.See?    :)  

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,268
Politics: Conservative

razoo » 18 Jun 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: Shale oil is junk oil ====== fracking is low low low quality oil. Tar sands are the dirtiest source of oil on Earth. This extreme source of oil is currently being mined mainly in Alberta Canada, however, oil companies are now pursuing tar sands mines in the U.S. West. Tar sands are composed of clay, sand, water, and bitumen (a heavy black hydrocarbon).

Let's get on the road with more millions of 40, 50, 60 75 mpg hybrids ......... today. Hybrids are perfect for dealing with the largest source of fossil fuel pollution aka in town driving. The cleaner the air the the healthier humans stay 
reducing health care expenses.

Electric cars, millions upon millions upon millions of hybrids which are available in almost every type of vehicle as we speak combined with bicycles and walking shoes YES we can do it and live fiscally responsible.

Tar sands come from Canada...the USA was energy independent before Biden got falsely elected.

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,780
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 18 Jun 2022, 3:41 pm » wrote: Tar sands come from Canada...the USA was energy independent before Biden got falsely elected.
Nonsense .........this country will never energy independent ....... too many vehicles, too many structures, too many that do not give a damn and control for world wide oil control is an obsolete venture. AND cost too much money and soldiers lives.

It could be energy independent if :



User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,405
Politics: Republican

Instead of flying 1/2 way around the world..why can't he use the internet...?
He's basically just a CEREMONIAL FIGURINE.
 

User avatar
MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 179

roadkill » 18 Jun 2022, 1:45 pm » wrote: He added, “[W]e have the resources. That’s the part — and we do it cleaner, safer, more efficiently than anybody else in the world.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06 ... -s-energy/
😂 😂 Trump begged Saudi to pump more oil and gave them military equipment to do so. 

You cons are the dumbest people ever. 

 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,405
Politics: Republican

razoo » 18 Jun 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: Shale oil is junk oil ====== fracking is low low low quality oil. Tar sands are the dirtiest source of oil on Earth. This extreme source of oil is currently being mined mainly in Alberta Canada, however, oil companies are now pursuing tar sands mines in the U.S. West. Tar sands are composed of clay, sand, water, and bitumen (a heavy black hydrocarbon).

Let's get on the road with more millions of 40, 50, 60 75 mpg hybrids ......... today. Hybrids are perfect for dealing with the largest source of fossil fuel pollution aka in town driving. The cleaner the air the the healthier humans stay 
reducing health care expenses.

Electric cars, millions upon millions upon millions of hybrids which are available in almost every type of vehicle as we speak combined with bicycles and walking shoes YES we can do it and live fiscally responsible.
Oil reserves in the United States - Wikipedia
We have 43.8 BILLION BARRELS in reserve and an annual usage rate of 6.8 Billion Barrels per year.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,268
Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 18 Jun 2022, 11:13 pm » wrote: Instead of flying 1/2 way around the world..why can't he use the internet...?
He's basically just a CEREMONIAL FIGURINE.

DUNCEdreaming is a dishonest runt.  

User avatar
MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 179

Saudi sweet crude is the cleanest oil in the industry.

God you guys are dumb dumb dumb.

I never seen crack head all in one place.


User avatar
MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 179

You guys can't be this stupid.

Oh yeah they are this stupid.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,405
Politics: Republican

roadkill » 18 Jun 2022, 11:49 pm » wrote: DUNCEdreaming is a dishonest runt.
Dishonesty.....yes...
He reminds me of Vegas Giants.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,268
Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:01 am » wrote: Dishonesty.....yes...
He reminds me of Vegas Giants.

Don't forget Bv and B.See.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,405
Politics: Republican

MAGAdreaming » 18 Jun 2022, 11:51 pm » wrote: Saudi sweet crude is the cleanest oil in the industry.

God you guys are dumb dumb dumb.

I never seen crack head all in one place.

How much fuel is burned lugging it half way around the world...?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,268
Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 19 Jun 2022, 12:05 am » wrote: How much fuel is burned lugging it half way around the world...?

You can't expect the runt to answer that.  He's still working on his goesintas.  

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,405
Politics: Republican

roadkill » 19 Jun 2022, 12:03 am » wrote: Don't forget Bv and B.See.
Can you point to which ones in this photo are ...Scottmon...B.See....BV...Benson...Pastafarian?

 Image
 
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, B. See is a shill, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Famagusta, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, Independent, jefftec, Jinn Martini, LaughinAtLefty, Monderegal, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], rayj, razoo, RebelGator, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Spartan, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 548 guests