This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

There are two versions of the video of Biden falling off of his bicycle this weekend.  One, used by the main-stream-media, is shot from his left side, where you can't really see what is going on. The other, shot from Biden's right side shows just how unbalanced and feeble Biden really is.  This link shows what really happened:  https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=biden+ ... 1aC-ixXS0o

First, who the heck still uses "toe clips" which haven't been around since the 1970's early '80's?

Second, Biden was already stopped, with his left foot on the ground.  It is really easy to get your foot out of a toe-clip, but Biden seems to be unable to even manage this.  In fact, people used to opt for toe-clips because they were too afraid to learn how to use the clipless systems, as toe-clips are nearly impossible to get out of. All he has to do is balance on his left foot while he removes his right foot from the toe-clip.  Moreover, he falls to the ground simply because he loses his balance. Another sign of Dementia.

Anyone who doesn't think this makes Biden look weak to the world is a fool.  Biden looks weak because he is weak.  This was supposed to be a photo-op to showcase that Biden is in good health. It was rehearsed and practiced.  What happened?  Joe Biden managed to screw this up just like he screws up everything having to do with our country.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Democrats want to ignore the fact that THEIR PRESIDENT is a demented dope.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Skans » 20 Jun 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: Democrats want to ignore the fact that THEIR PRESIDENT is a demented dope.
Staged camera event..
Braindead dressed to the hilt with all the **Cool ***biker gear.. so virulent..
What could go wrong. Image  
all i saw was the hairy legs.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Skans » 20 Jun 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: Democrats want to ignore the fact that THEIR PRESIDENT is a demented dope.
Not just that, they want other people to ignore too... and they are succeeding in that... braindead is still there even though it is obvious that he is just a senile puppet...

From the archives... you've seen it before but it's still fun to watch... clown world is very real...

:blink:  

https://youtu.be/LtqiLobIJnU

Skans

Share      Unread post

Joe Biden is pathetic.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Skans » 21 Jun 2022, 11:39 am » wrote: Joe Biden is pathetic.
Skans.. just think of how funny that was?
Can it get any better. What's next?

Skans

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Jun 2022, 11:56 am » wrote: Skans.. just think of how funny that was?
Can it get any better. What's next?
The fact that this country could and would somehow allow an idiot like Joe Biden to become its president absolutely destroys the any integrity this nation ever had.  This will affect everything from our credit rating to interest payments to the rate of escalation of the national debt, recession, inflation - every damn thing affecting our lives.  Just because half the nation pushed a brain-dead idiot who needs training wheels into the White House.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

I spit my coffee when I saw him fall over this morning.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Don't forget a pedo, also.

Skans

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Jun 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote: I spit my coffee when I saw him fall over this morning.
I mean toe-clips.  Who even still uses those? I've been using a system like this one for quite a long time now. Click in, click out.  But, truth be told, I did fall over once because I forgot to click out.Image

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Skans » 21 Jun 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: I mean toe-clips.  Who even still uses those? I've been using a system like this one for quite a long time now. Click in, click out.  But, truth be told, I did fall over once because I forgot to click out.Image
That made me laugh. lol

omh

Share      Unread post

I wanted to find the old film clips from Laugh in with Arte Johnson falling over on the tricycle. and couldn't fine on.

Skans

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 21 Jun 2022, 1:47 pm » wrote: That made me laugh. lol
It made a few people along the trail where I stopped chuckle too.  If you're new to clip-less pedals, you are going to fall at least once - it still humiliating, though.

Toe-clips are easier for beginning street riders, but honestly, I haven't seen them used in decades - not until I saw Biden use them.  The odd thing about Biden was he was already stopped, left foot firmly planted on the ground.  That's just not how you screw up - it really was odd. 

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Maybe he should have ridden trump's tricycle instead.
How many 80 year old people can ride a bike?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 23 Jun 2022, 12:02 am » wrote: Maybe he should have ridden trump's tricycle instead.
How many 80 year old people can ride a bike?
Clearly, not many, including Biden.  Seriously, if you can't  ride a freaking bicycle, you have no business being President. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Skans » 21 Jun 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: I mean toe-clips.  Who even still uses those? I've been using a system like this one for quite a long time now. Click in, click out.  But, truth be told, I did fall over once because I forgot to click out.Image
The pedals on my bike look like this, no need to click or get your foot out... and I have never fallen over... ok, I did once years ago but I was drunk at the time so that doesn't count....

:blink:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jun 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: The pedals on my bike look like this, no need to click or get your foot out... and I have never fallen over... ok, I did once years ago but I was drunk at the time so that doesn't count....

Those are fine for recreational cycling.  But, if you are going on a long ride, clipless pedals are a must.   Much more energy gets transferred into the crank this way.  Toe-clips work ok too, but not as good as clipless pedals.  Toe-clips are just not as efficient, and make you look like a '70's era throwback. 

Actually, here are some cool, retro toe-clips.  If I were going to do a retro cycle build, I'd use these:

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 9:39 am » wrote: Those are fine for recreational cycling.  But, if you are going on a long ride, clipless pedals are a must.   Much more energy gets transferred into the crank this way.  Toe-clips work ok too, but not as good as clipless pedals.  Toe-clips are just not as efficient, and make you look like a '70's era throwback. 

Actually, here are some cool, retro toe-clips.  If I were going to do a retro cycle build, I'd use these:

Sure, but braindead wasn't going for a long ride so why would he need toe clips.... it's hard to make out but it doesn't look like the other people are using them... maybe the Russians sabotaged his bike..

:die:  

https://youtu.be/4-brs7KaYqg

Skans

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jun 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: Sure, but braindead wasn't going for a long ride so why would he need toe clips.... it's hard to make out but it doesn't look like the other people are using them... maybe the Russians sabotaged his bike..

https://youtu.be/4-brs7KaYqg
My guess is that he has a problem controlling his leg and it keeps slipping off.  But, this is just a guess. Or, he thinks it makes him look more like a "cyclist".