This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 23 Jun 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: Always avoid what you don't want in the conversation or debating issues of controlling outcomes tomorrow arriving today, planned out for the last 300 generations ignoring now is eternity within this species alone.

Kinetically balancing averages out between extremes, reality is governed by extremists promising intellectual life beyond genetic displacement. Intellect is induced energy within the active brain working body functions to navigate time being alive here since conceived to replace those combined one's unique DNA displacement evolving forward now.
Until you say otherwise, I will assume you're too **** to admit your failings.
Which is, of course, yet another one of your failings.

So, you are on meds (efficacy undetermined) and seeing a shrink (not knowing why).
That is my diagnosis.

Dr. Shoove.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 23 Jun 2022, 12:40 pm » wrote: Until you say otherwise, I will assume you're too **** to admit your failings.
Which is, of course, yet another one of your failings.

So, you are on meds (efficacy undetermined) and seeing a shrink (not knowing why).
That is my diagnosis.

Dr. Shoove.
I failed to live as caricature projections larger than life itself. I accept all I ever have been is a mere reproduction limited to ancestral displacement being alive now.

No who do I think I should have been. This is why I can't belong to groups insisting actual life is too difficult to navigate alone. Simple adapt or become extinct.

I adapted to everyone I ever knew has been corrupted since birth to their generation arrived. no exceptions found besides myself.