This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 21 Jun 2022, 8:28 pm » wrote: Says the "deep thinker" who misuses "event horizon"...

Quit being a blowhard that tries to "win" in a chatroom. That is so base and human.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Conception is an event horizon, stages of developing fertilized cell to 1 of 16 great great grandparents are event horizons per ancestor added to an ever changing population currently alive individually, born into a family unit, becoming a next generation family unity.

Kinetic specificity is self evident, reality is governed by potential differences of interpreting life beyond mutually evolving here. You know,situational ethics, theories, theologies, economic value in social circles, rnk among spheres of influencers, leaderships and fellowships paying to believe life is more than just reproductions mutually evolving forward now.

Hope, faith, charity promise better tomorrows than genetics delivered to the moment so far, but living never exceeds occupying space being timed apart now for each reproduction native to this atmosphere.

Evolving is a constant process that sustains cycles overlapping each other inception to extinction of each species regardless
1. plant or animal
2. predator or prey
3. Male, female, asexual
4. Individual last arrival
5. 2 Parenting
6. 4 grandparents
7, 8 great grandparents

7 degrees of separation as your reality only debates 6.
1. Political means
2. Theological methods
3. Ancestral motivation
4. Opportunity
5. Intellectual power of suggestion
6. Greater good intentions
7. Mind context or else.

4 dimensions of societal evolution
1. God
2. Country
3. Community
4. Governing or governed. Managers or manipulated.

Living is individually self evident by navigating occupying space as one of a kind living in series parallel proximity to everything outside one's point of displacement.

Saving humanity governs one way, obey or be eliminated from social context saving the world is but a stage sustaining theaters of doubt globally.

Why every society fails, eventually working against the kinetics that sustains the numbers occupying time inhabiting space here, in pain sight.
Last edited by omh on 22 Jun 2022, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

JinnMartini » 22 Jun 2022, 4:49 am » wrote: Disagree !

Fire burns  . . .  water is wet  . . .  ice is cold  . . .  1+1= 2  . . .  you need to eat and drink, in order to survive  . . .  etc. etc.

Truth IS absolute  . . .  but humans do stretch it to fit their  narrative !

Truth is relative  ONLY  to humans !
 Since an individual determines truth, truth is affected by the attitude of the one professing it. There can be no such thing as absolute truth. Absolute truth is not knowable. Absolute and objective truth cannot be known since it is built on the shifting foundation of man's perceptions.

Ice is hot. We don’t measure cold, we measure heat content. Just like darkness is the absence of light, cold is the absence of heat. So, when we measure the temperature of ice we are measuring how much heat it has, not how much cold it has. Therefore, ice must be hot, that is, it has a temperature. Its temperature just isn’t very high compared to the world around it so we say that it is cold. But in scientific terms, ice would be hot.

Hot and cold are relative terms and is used for comparison. For example, ice is colder than water but hotter than the surface of Pluto. Heat is a measure of energy a substance has, so ice has less heat or energy than water or steam.
 Ice is scientifically hotter than some things and colder than others. It is possible to have different kinds of ice, or for the same kind of ice to be at different temperatures.ie. Water ice vs oxygen ice. Water ice can by -5C or -50C or whatever“Hot" and “cold" are not scientific terms.

GOOD MORNING 

omh

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 22 Jun 2022, 5:16 am » wrote:  Since an individual determines truth, truth is affected by the attitude of the one professing it. There can be no such thing as absolute truth. Absolute truth is not knowable. Absolute and objective truth cannot be known since it is built on the shifting foundation of man's perceptions.

Ice is hot. We don’t measure cold, we measure heat content. Just like darkness is the absence of light, cold is the absence of heat. So, when we measure the temperature of ice we are measuring how much heat it has, not how much cold it has. Therefore, ice must be hot, that is, it has a temperature. Its temperature just isn’t very high compared to the world around it so we say that it is cold. But in scientific terms, ice would be hot.

Hot and cold are relative terms and is used for comparison. For example, ice is colder than water but hotter than the surface of Pluto. Heat is a measure of energy a substance has, so ice has less heat or energy than water or steam.
Ice is scientifically hotter than some things and colder than others. It is posdibke to have different kinds of ice, or for the same kind of ice to be at different temperatures.ie. Water ice vs oxygen ice. Water ice can by -5C or -50C or whatever“Hot" and “cold" are not scientific terms.

GOOD MORNING 
There are such things as physical absolutes;
1. thermodynamics principles,
2. exponential expanding details never duplicated
3. compounding contracting results never the same form shaped since combined be it molecular, cellular, ancestral

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

TB7 » 22 Jun 2022, 5:16 am » wrote: We don’t measure cold, we measure heat content. 
COULD make sense  . . .  

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that it's not the way around  . . .  like we measure cold content and do not measure heat ?

Fire on earth would be less cold than on the sun surface  . . .  
------------------------------------------------------------
Me thinks we're getting lost in semantics !
Water is stil wet  . . .  do we measure the absence of water in a desert or the abundance of it in an ocean  . . . 
Planets do revolve around the sun  . . .  do we measure those that do or those that don't  (LoL) ?
There are things tha are just plain true  . . .  and other that are relatively true !

Would you dispute the existence of Image ?

Or that 1+1=2 ?

Rock solid truths !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 22 Jun 2022, 5:39 am » wrote: COULD make sense  . . .  

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that it's not the way around  . . .  like we measure cold content and do not measure heat ?

Water is stil wet  . . .  do we measure the absence of water in a desert or the abundance of it in an ocean  . . . 
Planets do revolve around the sun  . . .  do we measure those that do or those that don't  (LoL) ?
There are things tha are just plain true  . . .  and other that are relatively true !

Or that 1+1=2 ?

Rock solid truths !

Isn't pi an infinite series of integers right of a decimal point? Like defining reality by percentages of the whole and never discuss the whole itself is equal to total sum of its perpetual balancing evolving outcomes occupying space now.

Simple compounding expanding details contracting as never duplicated results twice currently occupying time now, universally here. Finite molecular content eroding and evolving into decomposing back to original molecular content to recycle all over again.

TB7

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 22 Jun 2022, 5:39 am » wrote: COULD make sense  . . .  

Or that 1+1=2 ?

Rock solid truths !
1+1=2 cannot be proven. It is axiomatic. A mathematical proof is about showing that a claim can be logically deduced from axioms, or that it violates one or more axioms. Axioms are assumptions. All mathematics are conclusions following from those assumptions. One such assumption is that there are what we call natural numbers, defined as = { n ∈ N | n+1 ∈ N }N is the ordered set of numbers whose first element is zero (or one), has a successor that is exactly one larger and for every successor there is a successor that is exactly one larger.1+1=2 simply restates (part of) that axiom.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 22 Jun 2022, 5:43 am » wrote: Isn't pi an infinite series of integers right of a decimal point? 
So far  . . .  yes, it is.

And you can't provide definite proof that it won't be proven finite in the future !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 22 Jun 2022, 6:05 am » wrote: So far  . . .  yes, it is.

And you can't provide definite proof that it won't be proven finite in the future !

Again, your premise is built by speculation, My description of life is kinetic compounding DNA of the entire food chain native to this atmosphere alone AND the chemical makeup of periodic table of elements evolving atoms into combined forms shape occupying space in a perpetual balancing universe never same total sum again here.

Universe is saturated with subatomic material minus a nucleus. Between erosion and decomposition finite nuclei gain a new atomic material after an evolutionary cycle is completed conceived to decomposed.

DNA of inorganic and ancestral series parallel event horizons timed apart here. See I cover the how, why, which, where, when, what, whom. All 7 degrees of separating details never duplicating same total sum here, again taking place now.

Kinetics of specific gravity.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 5:12 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha. Conception is an event horizon, stages of developing fertilized cell to 1 of 16 great great grandparents are event horizons per ancestor added to an ever changing population currently alive individually, born into a family unit, becoming a next generation family unity.

Kinetic specificity is self evident, reality is governed by potential differences of interpreting life beyond mutually evolving here. You know,situational ethics, theories, theologies, economic value in social circles, rnk among spheres of influencers, leaderships and fellowships paying to believe life is more than just reproductions mutually evolving forward now.

Hope, faith, charity promise better tomorrows than genetics delivered to the moment so far, but living never exceeds occupying space being timed apart now for each reproduction native to this atmosphere.

Evolving is a constant process that sustains cycles overlapping each other inception to extinction of each species regardless
1. plant or animal
2. predator or prey
3. Male, female, asexual
4. Individual last arrival
5. 2 Parenting
6. 4 grandparents
7, 8 great grandparents

7 degrees of separation as your reality only debates 6.
1. Political means
2. Theological methods
3. Ancestral motivation
4. Opportunity
5. Intellectual power of suggestion
6. Greater good intentions
7. Mind context or else.

4 dimensions of societal evolution
1. God
2. Country
3. Community
4. Governing or governed. Managers or manipulated.

Living is individually self evident by navigating occupying space as one of a kind living in series parallel proximity to everything outside one's point of displacement.

Saving humanity governs one way, obey or be eliminated from social context saving the world is but a stage sustaining theaters of doubt globally.

Why every society fails, eventually working against the kinetics that sustains the numbers occupying time inhabiting space here, in pain sight.
You cannot even define yourself. How can you define all the flaws of human civilization?
Lex Luthor as played by Gene Hackman showed more wisdom. And humor.
You tried to make fun of a comic book character before. I still maintain that your voices in your head are less real.

Lex Luthor, my lil' PayDay candy bar. Lex Luthor.  :ninja:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jun 2022, 7:01 am » wrote: You cannot even define yourself. How can you define all the flaws of human civilization?
Lex Luthor as played by Gene Hackman showed more wisdom. And humor.
You tried to make fun of a comic book character before. I still maintain that your voices in your head are less real.

Lex Luthor, my lil' PayDay candy bar. Lex Luthor.  :ninja:  
one male reproduction occupying time inhabiting the space I am located at being me along with the other over 7.5 billion other homo sapiens occupying time since conceived.
Simple, I navigate space as eternally separated now. nobody else does it in real time. They all perform as social identities honoring manifested time line logistics as all anyone needs to know as defined academically, illustrated artistically, rated economically, governed spiritually, controlled politically, never allows to think beyond statistical averaged history.
Last edited by omh on 22 Jun 2022, 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 7:03 am » wrote: one male reproduction occupying time inhabiting the space I am located at being me along with the other over 7.5 billion other homo sapiens occupying time since conceived.
Exactly. You can't.
Try meditation. Look inward. The outside frightens and confuses you.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jun 2022, 7:07 am » wrote: Exactly. You can't.
Try meditation. Look inward. The outside frightens and confuses you.
I did to the core of my time being alive as me each rotation of the planet I occupy in this never the same total sum result body.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 7:08 am » wrote: I did to the core of my time being alive as me each rotation of the planet I occupy in this never the same total sum result body.
Your body has nothing to do with the rotation of ANY planetary body.

You are meaningless. Your thoughts are even more insignificant than that.

You aren't even composed of solid matter...

So, relax... Everybody's in the same boat, sailor.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

TB7 » 22 Jun 2022, 5:16 am » wrote: Since an individual determines truth  . . . 
That's ****.

An individual defines a lie and calls it truth.

TB7

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 22 Jun 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: That's ****.

The rules of logic have no ability to distinguish truth on their own. An individual must determine what standards distinguish truth from falsehood. Not all criteria are equally valid.

TB7

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 22 Jun 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: That's ****.

What you believe in is the truth from your own choices and perception

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

https://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/t ... ild-family

TIMELINE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
The Rothschild Dynasty were clever enough to seize control of [[[ALL MAJOR PUBLIC INFORMATION ]]] in Europe and the USA because they realized that it was much easier for them to control your beliefs via publications and broadcasts than the old method of swords and bullets.

HEY WIGGERS, HIPPIES and SJWS....guess how YOU CAME TO BE WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE...?
NWO....SOCIAL ENGINEERING is how..don't you feel stupid...?

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 22 Jun 2022, 4:49 am » wrote: Disagree !

Fire burns  . . .  water is wet  . . .  ice is cold  . . .  1+1= 2  . . .  you need to eat and drink, in order to survive  . . .  etc. etc.

Truth IS absolute  . . .  but humans do stretch it to fit their  narrative !

Truth is relative  ONLY  to humans !
Interesting. Some truth is absolute like your examples. Other "truths" are not and can be temporary by public opinion. Trial by fire, etc. Is she a witch? The earth is flat. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jun 2022, 7:15 am » wrote: Your body has nothing to do with the rotation of ANY planetary body.

what does it have in common with a perpetual planetary position staying same displacement balancing universally here all the time? My body like this inorganic planet is never stays the same total sum reached at this point of evolving for its relative cycle as a planet my body is to ancestor within this species.

ssdd. hope to change kinetic physical absolutes into a reality's potentially anything else is possible becomes a nightmare for an honest sole just navigating time inhabiting space never same results twice as any other individual displacement in the universe here now.

here is an ironic coincident in regards to my starting now is kinetic eternity evolving human beings same as snowflakes are never the same twice and the political insult of calling a person a snowflake in modern use was 2008.

The phrase I used back then was "From snowflakes to fingerprints, no exceptions.".

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jun 2022, 7:15 am » wrote: Your body has nothing to do with the rotation of ANY planetary body.

Where have I ever said I wasn't equally created, or your last line projecting what I say doesn't cover your projecting I don't know everyone is equally here since conceived to their cycle of occupying time inhabiting space specifically doing what they are here now.

By choice of ignoring how biology eternally separated them from everything else in series parallel existing in plain sight.