This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

omh » 22 Jun 2022, 9:53 am » wrote: Where have I ever said I wasn't equally created, or your last line projecting what I say doesn't cover your projecting I don't know everyone is equally here since conceived to their cycle of occupying time inhabiting space specifically doing what they are here now.

By choice of ignoring how biology eternally separated them from everything else in series parallel existing in plain sight.
Youssuck !

Big time !
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 22 Jun 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: Youssuck !

Big time !
 
You deny how life works naturally, all the time. Doesn't get any bigger than that unless you include everyone else doing it like you are sustaining eternal conflicting interpretations of only existing now.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 22 Jun 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: Youssuck !

Big time !
 
See I know you you won't stop screwing yourself first, and I try to show you how to stop doing that, you can't believe how accurate I am because you already knew and won't stop.

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,943
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

omh » 22 Jun 2022, 10:09 am » wrote: You deny how life works naturally, all the time. Doesn't get any bigger than that unless you include everyone else doing it like you are sustaining eternal conflicting interpretations of only existing now.
Since everyone despises you   (even your family, by your own admission)   I wonder if you've ever been laid  . . .  other than by a prostitute !

Sad !
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Jinn Martini » 22 Jun 2022, 10:19 am » wrote: Since everyone despises you   (even your family, by your own admission)   I wonder if you've ever been laid  . . .  other than by a prostitute !

Sad !
 
I don't take it personal, deniers hate honesty. It is my behavior, not my displacement. Visa versa. Karma essentially is kinetic perpetual motion limited to genetic compounding lifetimes ancestrally here per species and ancestral lineages arriving one at a time as eternally separated now.

Behavior going around comes back at those throwing life out of balance practicing tip the scales in an idealist's favor teaching everyone how to use self deception against everyone else by simple shame, flame, blame the non participants into submission.

there is that old saying about the bigger the denial gets the closer to self fulfilling prophecies it becomes end of time.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 9:53 am » wrote: Where have I ever said I wasn't equally created, or your last line projecting what I say doesn't cover your projecting I don't know everyone is equally here since conceived to their cycle of occupying time inhabiting space specifically doing what they are here now.

By choice of ignoring how biology eternally separated them from everything else in series parallel existing in plain sight.
Who the **** knows WHAT you ever said?
Do you?

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 9:48 am » wrote: what does it have in common with a perpetual planetary position staying same displacement balancing universally here all the time? My body like this inorganic planet is never stays the same total sum reached at this point of evolving for its relative cycle as a planet my body is to ancestor within this species.

ssdd. hope to change kinetic physical absolutes into a reality's potentially anything else is possible becomes a nightmare for an honest sole just navigating time inhabiting space never same results twice as any other individual displacement in the universe here now.

here is an ironic coincident in regards to my starting now is kinetic eternity evolving human beings same as snowflakes are never the same twice and the political insult of calling a person a snowflake in modern use was 2008.

The phrase I used back then was "From snowflakes to fingerprints, no exceptions.".
See? Meaningless...

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 409
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Well certainty and truth are something philosophers have been searching for from the time of Plato. We can find define truth in mathematics but applying that to other thought processes is where the truth gets tricky. It was the purpose of the enlightenment and the founding principles of the United States were guided by those principles. Therefore, I wouldn't say truth is relative but rather that it is elusive and anyone who says they have all the answers is foolish and doesn't know that perceived certainty in a political sense is dangerous. There is a long history of such thought and its nasty consequences.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

meaning is subjective objective at controlling what everyone else chooses to believe in sacrificing their biological time manifesting your intellectual reality into fruition forward now.

Life is kinetically self evident one is evolving in series parallel energy flow of entering space as a fertilized cell departing a complete corpse that evolved into another generation's ancestry or not each generation added becomes inverted less as a total sum of that next generation. 100% great great grandchild. 50% their parents, 25% their 4 grandparents, 12.5% their 8 great grandparents.

You get the half life progression ratio, correct? It is a universal constant.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,090
Politics: Independent

DeplorablePatriot » 21 Jun 2022, 9:18 pm » wrote: Truth is becoming a crime. Worry about that one. A lot.

Image
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

True is to intellectual interpretation converting actual events evolving into theaters of doubt in social arena of ideas staging realities into ancestral fruition forward here now creating factual recorded history of what to believe possible because nobody can disprove now isn't eternity using the facts of behavior each generation of this ever changing population here now defending "we believe life is more than only occupying space as reproduced forward now.".

anyone not agreeing is insubordinate, traitor to the cause, blasphemy against humanity's soul purpose of confusing each great great grandchild until they died before becoming 1 of 16 great great grandparents.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 4:00 pm » wrote: meaning is subjective objective at controlling what everyone else chooses to believe in sacrificing their biological time manifesting your intellectual reality into fruition forward now.

Life is kinetically self evident one is evolving in series parallel energy flow of entering space as a fertilized cell departing a complete corpse that evolved into another generation's ancestry or not each generation added becomes inverted less as a total sum of that next generation. 100% great great grandchild. 50% their parents, 25% their 4 grandparents, 12.5% their 8 great grandparents.

You get the half life progression ratio, correct? It is a universal constant.
What is with you and this weird obsession with generations, grandchildren, grandparents, etc?
Universe, eternity, blah, blah, blah...

Do you know why a psychiatrist is referred to as a "shrink"?
Don't make **** up as you usually do.
Look up the roots to that nickname.
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
For all his big talk, he really does not appreciate his mortality.  :ninja:  

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,132

You got the dyslexias! Quick, find a toilet. 

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,132

DeezerShoove » 22 Jun 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: What is with you and this weird obsession with generations, grandchildren, grandparents, etc?
Universe, eternity, blah, blah, blah...

Do you know why a psychiatrist is referred to as a "shrink"?
Don't make **** up as you usually do.
Look up the roots to that nickname.
But, omh is someone we can always count on for God knows what.  And I have witnessed him coherent in rare instances. :rofl:  

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
DeplorablePatriot » 22 Jun 2022, 9:05 pm » wrote: But, omh is someone we can always count on for God knows what.  And I have witnessed him coherent in rare instances. Image
He should learn to discern when he's having a lucid moment.
If he posts during those times only, he'd have a lot more time off from here.

User avatar
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 458

omh » 22 Jun 2022, 5:12 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha. Conception is an event horizon, stages of developing fertilized cell to 1 of 16 great great grandparents are event horizons per ancestor added to an ever changing population currently alive individually, born into a family unit, becoming a next generation family unity.

Kinetic specificity is self evident, reality is governed by potential differences of interpreting life beyond mutually evolving here. You know,situational ethics, theories, theologies, economic value in social circles, rnk among spheres of influencers, leaderships and fellowships paying to believe life is more than just reproductions mutually evolving forward now.

Hope, faith, charity promise better tomorrows than genetics delivered to the moment so far, but living never exceeds occupying space being timed apart now for each reproduction native to this atmosphere.

Evolving is a constant process that sustains cycles overlapping each other inception to extinction of each species regardless
1. plant or animal
2. predator or prey
3. Male, female, asexual
4. Individual last arrival
5. 2 Parenting
6. 4 grandparents
7, 8 great grandparents

7 degrees of separation as your reality only debates 6.
1. Political means
2. Theological methods
3. Ancestral motivation
4. Opportunity
5. Intellectual power of suggestion
6. Greater good intentions
7. Mind context or else.

4 dimensions of societal evolution
1. God
2. Country
3. Community
4. Governing or governed. Managers or manipulated.

Living is individually self evident by navigating occupying space as one of a kind living in series parallel proximity to everything outside one's point of displacement.

Saving humanity governs one way, obey or be eliminated from social context saving the world is but a stage sustaining theaters of doubt globally.

Why every society fails, eventually working against the kinetics that sustains the numbers occupying time inhabiting space here, in pain sight.
there is no dimension; there is no space; there are no forest; there are no trees; there are no thoughts; there is only me, all alone with my ego, fantasizing that there is me.   

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Deezer Shoove » 22 Jun 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: What is with you and this weird obsession with generations, grandchildren, grandparents, etc?
Universe, eternity, blah, blah, blah...

Do you know why a psychiatrist is referred to as a "shrink"?
Don't make **** up as you usually do.
Look up the roots to that nickname.
 
self evident timing of genetic compounding DNA as population only exists as reproductions arrive one at a time occupying space in series parallel time as existing in plain sight.

Kinetic genetics instead of role playing characters on a world of intellectually staged events produced by people preferring to believe life cannot actually be understood without factual doubt governing interpretations reality is larger than biologically limited to evolving here now as individually occupying space in order of conceptions added forward now.

Series parallel events simply compounded naturally occupying space here. All he politics of rank gets the privileges created by the majority sacrificing their biological time making relative all they historically wished true every rotation of the planet charted by clock and calendar defining life by statistical averages of what happened so far.

Eternal balancing understood by all occupying the moment inhabiting space here one at a time as which generation they appeared after inception of the species and each generation of never duplicated great great grandchildren born already being conceived changing population without missing link evolution theory.

The topic of biology is the study of how and why each arrived exactly when existed or existing by combined DNA when conceived since inception as a species never same form shaped reproductively current numbers in the atmosphere.

Reality debates situational ethics, not genetic uniqueness present. Common consensus, not average conceptions per generation gap to current 5 generations occupying space here in this atmosphere.

What is the estimated numbers? over 7.5 billion you and I are but 2 equally displaced representatives of how and why each has never stayed their original form since conceived changing shape individually as part of the whole food chain native to this atmosphere.

See, I debunk speculation arguing potential differences of opinions using direct kinetic genetic evolving. Intellectually contextually typecast people legislated by laws directing outcomes for ancestors changing level of evolving here now.

Again, arrive as 30 lifetimes of previous 4 generations. 16, 8, 4, 2, each great great grandchild never a duplication since inception because of compounding reproductive cells never same two reproductive cells merged twice.

Nothing stays the same to anything occupying space mutually evolving now. Thermodynamic principles vs intellectual principals governing tomorrows as life never exceeds evolving here currently.

Aging is self evident evolving as one of a kind in series parallel developing forward now.

You refuse to accept it, I refuse to deny it. over 7.5 billion picked your side of the argument. I didn't.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,110
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
omh » 23 Jun 2022, 5:10 am » wrote: self evident timing of genetic compounding DNA as population only exists as reproductions arrive one at a time occupying space in series parallel time as existing in plain sight.

Kinetic genetics instead of role playing characters on a world of intellectually staged events produced by people preferring to believe life cannot actually be understood without factual doubt governing interpretations reality is larger than biologically limited to evolving here now as individually occupying space in order of conceptions added forward now.

Series parallel events simply compounded naturally occupying space here. All he politics of rank gets the privileges created by the majority sacrificing their biological time making relative all they historically wished true every rotation of the planet charted by clock and calendar defining life by statistical averages of what happened so far.

Eternal balancing understood by all occupying the moment inhabiting space here one at a time as which generation they appeared after inception of the species and each generation of never duplicated great great grandchildren born already being conceived changing population without missing link evolution theory.

The topic of biology is the study of how and why each arrived exactly when existed or existing by combined DNA when conceived since inception as a species never same form shaped reproductively current numbers in the atmosphere.

Reality debates situational ethics, not genetic uniqueness present. Common consensus, not average conceptions per generation gap to current 5 generations occupying space here in this atmosphere.

What is the estimated numbers? over 7.5 billion you and I are but 2 equally displaced representatives of how and why each has never stayed their original form since conceived changing shape individually as part of the whole food chain native to this atmosphere.

See, I debunk speculation arguing potential differences of opinions using direct kinetic genetic evolving. Intellectually contextually typecast people legislated by laws directing outcomes for ancestors changing level of evolving here now.

Again, arrive as 30 lifetimes of previous 4 generations. 16, 8, 4, 2, each great great grandchild never a duplication since inception because of compounding reproductive cells never same two reproductive cells merged twice.

Nothing stays the same to anything occupying space mutually evolving now. Thermodynamic principles vs intellectual principals governing tomorrows as life never exceeds evolving here currently.

Aging is self evident evolving as one of a kind in series parallel developing forward now.

You refuse to accept it, I refuse to deny it. over 7.5 billion picked your side of the argument. I didn't.
Your "keyboard skills exercise" is no doubt good practice.
Like scales in music, it isn't for others. It's for you. TLDR.

...except for the last line. Your Jesus Complex is showing again.
Take your ego and shove it back up your ***. Actually read your own crap for a change.

So far, you have avoided two subjects I brought up.
Your meds.  -and-  Why is a psychiatrist nicknamed "shrink"?

ANY comment on these would be daring on your part, Henny Penny.
I await with bated breath...




Until such time as you dare cross over from your comfort zone, we have nothing to post about.
Meds and/or shrink.
      C'mon, man. Don't be a Biden about it. :ninja:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,468

Deezer Shoove » 23 Jun 2022, 7:38 am » wrote: Your "keyboard skills exercise" is no doubt good practice.
Like scales in music, it isn't for others. It's for you. TLDR.

...except for the last line. Your Jesus Complex is showing again.
Take your ego and shove it back up your ***. Actually read your own crap for a change.

So far, you have avoided two subjects I brought up.
Your meds.  -and-  Why is a psychiatrist nicknamed "shrink"?

ANY comment on these would be daring on your part, Henny Penny.
I await with bated breath...




Until such time as you dare cross over from your comfort zone, we have nothing to post about.
Meds and/or shrink.
      C'mon, man. Don't be a Biden about it. :ninja:  
Always avoid what you don't want in the conversation or debating issues of controlling outcomes tomorrow arriving today, planned out for the last 300 generations ignoring now is eternity within this species alone.

Kinetically balancing averages out between extremes, reality is governed by extremists promising intellectual life beyond genetic displacement. Intellect is induced energy within the active brain working body functions to navigate time being alive here since conceived to replace those combined one's unique DNA displacement evolving forward now.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, impartialobserver, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 553 guests