This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 22 Jun 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: every time you use toady, my brain switches it to today. makes you look as stupid as you post.
which, apparently, makes perfect sense to someone who eats a lot of red wax rind.
Jantje_Smit+1.  23 minutes ago

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Smoke and mirrors along with more Dem fake news … not one shred of evidence.

Everyone is worried about inflation and drugs entering the Southern Boarder… no one cares about 1/6.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 22 Jun 2022, 12:27 pm » wrote: Smoke and mirrors along with more Dem fake news … not one shred of evidence.

Everyone is worried about inflation and drugs entering the Southern Boarder… no one cares about 1/6.
But you haven't watched any of it, right?

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: But you haven't watched any of it, right?
No need ... just another fake dem news like collusions, obstruction, Kavanaugh, dems killed hunter laptop story, State of NY drops charges against Trump ... the list goes on and one ... 

People are and will be voting on inflation, gas prices, drugs coming from the Southern Boarder ... they will not be voting on another dem fake news story... lol 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 22 Jun 2022, 1:12 pm » wrote: No need ... just another fake dem news like collusions, obstruction, Kavanaugh, dems killed hunter laptop story, State of NY drops charges against Trump ... the list goes on and one ... 

People are and will be voting on inflation, gas prices, drugs coming from the Southern Boarder ... they will not be voting on another dem fake news story... lol
So, are you taking someone else's word for it?

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 1:14 pm » wrote: So, are you taking someone else's word for it?

The dems drop "Contempt of Congress" charges regarding 1/6 ... that means that they have no proof ... it is over ... 

You should prosecute the demonstrators for trespassing, destruction of public prosperity, illegal demonstration, ... but no insurrection ... they went home afterwards lol 

I am not taking anyone's word for it ... I have not seen any evidence ... 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 22 Jun 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: The dems drop "Contempt of Congress" charges regarding 1/6 ... that means that they have no proof ... it is over ... 

You should prosecute the demonstrators for trespassing, destruction of public prosperity, illegal demonstration, ... but no insurrection ... they went home afterwards lol 

I am not taking anyone's word for it ... I have not seen any evidence ...
The dems drop "Contempt of Congress" charges regarding 1/6 ... that means that they have no proof ..
No, nothing of the sort, Neil
I am not taking anyone's word for it ... I have not seen any evidence .
Then how would you know?

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

If you had proof… you would be hitting me over the head 3 times a day for the last 2 weeks.
They dropped the charges because of no proof.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 1:14 pm » wrote: So, are you taking someone else's word for it?

it is a common language everyone speaking English uses same vocabulary differently. Why every word has several translations for different outcomes from its core use.

It is how code speak, subliminal messaging, plausible deniability, planned obsolescence work in plain sight with every reality an incomplete definition of ancestral evolving here now.

the irony here is every language ever used to communicate between active brains of ancestors evolving here works the same way, spoken or written languages.
Last edited by omh on 22 Jun 2022, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: The advantage of averting your eyes is that you can remain skeptical of the sworn testimony of Grifty's Constitutional Terpitude.

2. Pressure was widespread, institutional and helped destroy personal lives

Bowers testified that Trump asked him to entertain the idea of replacing Biden's slate of electors and replace them with people who were pro-Trump. He said he didn't "want to be used as a pawn," and told the president, "You are asking me to do something to break my oath and I will not break my oath."

Bowers refused to bow to the pressure, citing his faith and oath to the Constitution, but he paid a price for that. He described a "new pattern in our lives" when groups would come to his home on Saturdays and sometimes issue threats.

He said his "gravely ill daughter" was upset by what was happening outside.

"So it was disturbing, just disturbing," he said.

The pressure was widespread, from a multimillion-dollar ad campaign and the institutional help of the Republican National Committee to Trump meeting with state lawmakers in person, making threatening phone calls, as well as delivering public speeches and tweets that spurred threats, protests at houses and doxxing of personal information.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/11063448 ... ee-hearing
FIFY...With Each Passing Hoax, My Toadying Pride Groweth Increasingly Pompous.

thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

NEILCAR » 22 Jun 2022, 1:12 pm » wrote: No need ... just another fake dem news like collusions, obstruction, Kavanaugh, dems killed hunter laptop story, State of NY drops charges against Trump ... the list goes on and one ... 

Be sure to repeat that after the committee makes criminal referrals to the Justice Depart. 

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

thelion » 22 Jun 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: Be sure to repeat that after the committee makes criminal referrals to the Justice Depart.

That's funny ...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

thelion » 22 Jun 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: Be sure to repeat that after the committee makes criminal referrals to the Justice Depart.
Jan. 6 committee will not make any criminal referrals, chairman says

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna22325

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 22 Jun 2022, 3:38 pm » wrote: If you had proof… you would be hitting me over the head 3 times a day for the last 2 weeks.
They dropped the charges because of no proof.
No...the committee can hold people in contempt, but it has no power of enforcement. 

Because any litigation would go on for years, there was no incentive to issue a referral. 

In the case of Meadows, he's already surrendered enough documentary evidence to leave him up the creek.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 7:57 pm » wrote: No...the committee can hold people in contempt, but it has no power of enforcement. 

Because any litigation would go on for years, there was no incentive to issue a referral. 

In the case of Meadows, he's already surrendered enough documentary evidence to leave him up the creek.

For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 
Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You don't know the purpose of a title.
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Same insult. Violation of rule 2. Your punishment has been extended. 
For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 

Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You don't know the purpose of a title.
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

1. Dems participated in insurrection when Hilary colluded with the Russian in developing the Steele file. Dems tried to take over the country

2. Dems participate in insurrection when they made up a story about obstruction (never mind he didn't collude so how could he obstruct .. (dems never let the facts get in the way) Dem's tried to take over the country

3. Dems participated in insurrection when they suppressed hunter's laptop story ... changing a election. Dems did unfairly take over the country.