This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
The advantage of averting your eyes is that you can remain skeptical of the sworn testimony of Grifty's Constitutional Terpitude.

2. Pressure was widespread, institutional and helped destroy personal lives

Bowers testified that Trump asked him to entertain the idea of replacing Biden's slate of electors and replace them with people who were pro-Trump. He said he didn't "want to be used as a pawn," and told the president, "You are asking me to do something to break my oath and I will not break my oath."

Bowers refused to bow to the pressure, citing his faith and oath to the Constitution, but he paid a price for that. He described a "new pattern in our lives" when groups would come to his home on Saturdays and sometimes issue threats.

He said his "gravely ill daughter" was upset by what was happening outside.

"So it was disturbing, just disturbing," he said.

The pressure was widespread, from a multimillion-dollar ad campaign and the institutional help of the Republican National Committee to Trump meeting with state lawmakers in person, making threatening phone calls, as well as delivering public speeches and tweets that spurred threats, protests at houses and doxxing of personal information.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/11063448 ... ee-hearing

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Trump lost in the most free and fair election in the history of the republic.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Did I mention that Grifty is the worst human being to ever slouch towards DC?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 21 Jun 2022, 5:46 pm » wrote: Trump lost in the most free and fair election in the history of the republic.
It was absolutely the most free and fair election. Do you know how we know? Biden is the one bumbling from the podium. Had it been Trump bumbling, well….the narrative would be different. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: The advantage of averting your eyes is that you can remain skeptical of the sworn testimony of Grifty's Constitutional Terpitude.

2. Pressure was widespread, institutional and helped destroy personal lives

Bowers testified that Trump asked him to entertain the idea of replacing Biden's slate of electors and replace them with people who were pro-Trump. He said he didn't "want to be used as a pawn," and told the president, "You are asking me to do something to break my oath and I will not break my oath."

Bowers refused to bow to the pressure, citing his faith and oath to the Constitution, but he paid a price for that. He described a "new pattern in our lives" when groups would come to his home on Saturdays and sometimes issue threats.

He said his "gravely ill daughter" was upset by what was happening outside.

"So it was disturbing, just disturbing," he said.

The pressure was widespread, from a multimillion-dollar ad campaign and the institutional help of the Republican National Committee to Trump meeting with state lawmakers in person, making threatening phone calls, as well as delivering public speeches and tweets that spurred threats, protests at houses and doxxing of personal information.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/11063448 ... ee-hearing
You do realize of course that Trump is no longer president of these United States? And you do realize of course that the the person that you helped install into office has the lowest approval rating of any president since the 1940's? And that that said president has little or no effectiveness as the leader of our country? 

Your diversions are ineffective. Everyone sees how Braindead is sending the USA into an abyss that will take years to come out of.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: The advantage of averting your eyes is that you can remain skeptical of the sworn testimony of Grifty's Constitutional Terpitude.

Even when he does make an attempt to give thoughts of this own, this is the pile of **** he comes up with.   Level 0. **** your title.Here is your punishment for your redundancy. Enjoy.
For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 
Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • Take a look at your quote from the top of all of this. LOL!
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Rock » 21 Jun 2022, 8:31 pm » wrote: You do realize of course that Trump is no longer president of these United States? And you do realize of course that the the person that you helped install into office has the lowest approval rating of any president since the 1940's? And that that said president has little or no effectiveness as the leader of our country? 

Your diversions are ineffective. Everyone sees how Braindead is sending the USA into an abyss that will take years to come out of.

Rock, you stared into the abyss, and it blinded you! :lol:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 8:35 pm » wrote: Even when he does make an attempt to give thoughts of this own, this is the pile of **** he comes up with.   Level 0. **** your title.Here is your punishment for your redundancy. Enjoy.
Lol. No stupid ***. Here, let me narrow it down for you. Whatever your stupid liberal sources say ie...CNN, MSNBC, and your brainless legtwing blogs you love, if you take the complete opposite of what they tell you to think, then you will find the truth about Trump.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 21 Jun 2022, 8:31 pm » wrote: You do realize of course that Trump is no longer president of these United States? And you do realize of course that the the person that you helped install into office has the lowest approval rating of any president since the 1940's? And that that said president has little or no effectiveness as the leader of our country? 

Rock,

I'll keep this brief.

You cast 4 votes for the worst presidents of the modern era.

You worship a Traitor.

Staple it.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 8:57 pm » wrote: Rock,

I'll keep this brief.

You cast 4 votes for the worst presidents of the modern era.

You worship a Traitor.

Staple it.

BV,

I'll keep this lengthy.

If you're implying that I voted for W twice you would be wrong. Again.

I've told you more than once that I voted for Al Gore in 2000. 

You worship a braindead corpse. So there's that. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 8:50 pm » wrote: Lol. No stupid ***. Here, let me narrow it down for you. Whatever your stupid liberal sources say ie...CNN, MSNBC, and your brainless legtwing blogs you love, if you take the complete opposite of what they tell you to think, then you will find the truth about Trump.
Just as I predicted, more redundancy. 100% accuracy. QED. 

Here is your punishment. Have fun...and you know the prediction.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • Take a look at your quote from the top of all of this. LOL!
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 21 Jun 2022, 9:09 pm » wrote: BV,

I'll keep this lengthy.

If you're implying that I voted for W twice you would be wrong. Again.

I've told you more than once that I voted for Al Gore in 2000. 

You worship a braindead corpse. So there's that.
So you decided W was the nuts after he booked the worst term of any POTUS since Hoover.

You still believe the Big Lie.

You're in no position to judge.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:16 pm » wrote: Just as I predicted, more redundancy. 100% accuracy. QED. 

Here is your punishment. Have fun...and you know the prediction.
Eat your stupid, Vegas..

There's more where that came from.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:17 pm » wrote: So you decided W was the nuts after he booked the worst term of any POTUS since Hoover.

You still believe the Big Lie.

You're in no position to judge.

Are you retarded? I said I voted for Gore in 2000. See if you can work that out in your feeble little brain. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:18 pm » wrote: Eat your stupid, Vegas..

yeah, which has already been addressed. Such as....Unless you have something else. But these are your usual redundant lies.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:18 pm » wrote: Eat your stupid, Vegas..

And you know the usual prediction:
You: "But you are lying."
Me: "You are lying by saying I am lying,." 

Repeat x 400,000

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:22 pm » wrote: And you know the usual prediction:
You: "But you are lying."
Me: "You are lying by saying I am lying,." 

Repeat x 400,000
Vag,

Your Stupid is littered all over the forum.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:21 pm » wrote: yeah, which has already been addressed. Such as....Unless you have something else. But these are your usual redundant lies.
There's no "addressing" Stupid.

Only owning it.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:24 pm » wrote: There's no "addressing" Stupid.

Only owning it.

Then own this.
  • You don't know the purpose of a title.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:23 pm » wrote: Vag,

Your Stupid is littered all over the forum.

Post the evidence. 

Not the usual redundant lies you regurgitate. You know, these: