This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
But those are all YOUR words.

And you're a liar.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:27 pm » wrote: But those are all YOUR words.

And you're a liar.

They are observations of real behavior from you. Make a case that they are false, be specific. 

Oh look...."You are a liar" . As usual, my prediction. Here you go:
You are lying by saying I am lying. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

@Blackvegetable  So no mea culpa huh?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:29 pm » wrote: They are observations of real behavior from you. Make a case that they are false, be specific. 

Oh look...."You are a liar" . As usual, my prediction. Here you go:
You are lying by saying I am lying.
No they aren't. 

Like your "rule" it is all ****.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Make a case that they are false. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:27 pm » wrote: Post the evidence. 

Not the usual redundant lies you regurgitate. You know, these:
By "lies" you mean "my words", right?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2022, 9:39 pm » wrote: By "lies" you mean "my words", right?

You call me a liar but provide no evidence of such. Why should anyone take your word for anything?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:41 pm » wrote: You call me a liar but provide no evidence of such. Why should anyone take your word for anything?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

That's it? You are claiming I lied on all of those bullet points. **** your cherry picking, provide all the evidence. 

I also canceled this pic out you stupid ***. How many times do you need to be told that? Oh yeah...t's you. You have to be repetitive.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 21 Jun 2022, 9:45 pm » wrote: That's it? You are claiming I lied on all of those bullet points. **** your cherry picking, provide all the evidence. 

I also canceled this pic out you stupid ***. How many times do you need to be told that? Oh yeah...t's you. You have to be repetitive.
Oh, look.

Another pile of your words..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
For the record...

Did you cast TWO votes for Grifty?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Rock » 21 Jun 2022, 8:31 pm » wrote: You do realize of course that Trump is no longer president of these United States? And you do realize of course that the the person that you helped install into office has the lowest approval rating of any president since the 1940's? And that that said president has little or no effectiveness as the leader of our country? 

Your diversions are ineffective. Everyone sees how Braindead is sending the USA into an abyss that will take years to come out of.

Bv can't hear you...he's listening to his favorite paranoid song...   lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZIsf7Aap6Y

roadkill

Share      Unread post

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
"These allegations support a reasonable inference that Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch either knew Dominion had not manipulated the election or at least recklessly disregarded the truth when they allegedly caused Fox News to propagate its claims about Dominion," Davis wrote. "Thus, Dominion has successfully brought home actual malice to the individuals at Fox Corporation who it claims to be responsible for the broadcasts."

The loss again raises the question as to whether Fox will try to settle the $1.6 billion lawsuit before it reaches the stage of discovery. And if it does attempt to settle, will Dominion allow it to do so? Or will the voting tech company, which has said it aims to clear its name through its lawsuits, want to see the case through?

>> Fox isn't commenting on the matter, though it has in the past defended its coverage and said it was "proud" of it

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/media/ma ... index.html

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

TOO FUNNY...!!
WANNA KNOW WHAT MAKES THIS SO FUNNY...?
NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBER OF THE BRAINWASHED LIBTARD GOYIM MASSES HAD THIS REALIZATION.
NOT ONE....!!!

roadkill

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Jun 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: TOO FUNNY...!!
NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBER OF THE BRAINWASHED LIBTARD GOYIM MASSES HAD THIS REALIZATION.
NOT ONE....!!!

No surprise.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Jun 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: TOO FUNNY...!!
NOT ONE....!!!
Why didn't Grifty fix this?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Why didn't Grifty fix this?
every time you use toady, my brain switches it to today. makes you look as stupid as you post.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 22 Jun 2022, 2:37 am » wrote: I am a predictable coward.
For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 
Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • Take a look at your quote from the top of all of this. LOL!
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.