This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 6:10 am » wrote: Keep up the good work exposing these Democrats posing as Republicans.  Romney is one of them.
****!  No one in Congress got more from the gun lobby than Romney.
Romney is simply a grifter that is better at scamming the system than Trump.

Romney wants more tax breaks for the wealthy, just like Trump. He is just a far less clumsy grifter.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 8:58 am » wrote: ****!  No one in Congress got more from the gun lobby than Romney.

Romney wants more tax breaks for the wealthy, just like Trump. He is just a far less clumsy grifter.

I don't hate Romney.  I supported him once. But, he put on a bit of a "Conservative" facade when he was far more to the left than we would like. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 8:58 am » wrote: ****!  No one in Congress got more from the gun lobby than Romney.

Who is the Ex-Navy Seal in Missouri who wants to go hunting (figuratively) for RINO's?
I think he is running for Senate in Nov.
(he's got my vote).

Ohhhhh......that got the Dems hot !!

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 23 Jun 2022, 8:53 am » wrote: Not you, HOMO !

@nuckin futz   did !

You **** multiple personalities disorder nutjob !
Jinn is a nutcase that wants to exterminate a third of humanity. Plus, he is not even remotely funny/  Nuckin Futz  is at least funny sometimes.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: Jinn is a nutcase that wants to exterminate a third of humanity. Plus, he is not even remotely funny/  Nuckin Futz  is at least funny sometimes.
so what...you're not funny either. STUPID, yes, but not funny

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 9:23 am » wrote: so what...you're not funny either. STUPID, yes, but not funny

Mr. X is a trip.   lol

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: Jinn is a nutcase that wants to exterminate a third of humanity.
I wear that as a badge of honor.
Thanks.
Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: Plus, he is not even remotely funny/  Nuckin Futz  is at least funny sometimes.
Well, I'm still not a pathetic little cuban **** whining on internet forums about how unjust the world is and how much the world hates you . . . LOSER !
And that's YOUR badge !

roadkill

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 23 Jun 2022, 9:36 am » wrote: I wear that as a badge of honor.
Thanks.

Well, I'm still not a pathetic little cuban **** whining on internet forums about how unjust the world is and how much the world hates you . . . LOSER !
And that's YOUR badge !

Poor little Xavier...he gets all wound up.    :)  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Jun 2022, 8:38 am » wrote: He's actually a democrat. 

But you will vote for him anyway.  Because you refer a Putin style autocrat running things.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 23 Jun 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: Who is the Ex-Navy Seal in Missouri who wants to go hunting (figuratively) for RINO's?
(he's got my vote).

Ohhhhh......that got the Dems hot !!
Talking with your mouth full of Trump pecker again.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 23 Jun 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: But you will vote for him anyway.  Because you refer a Putin style autocrat running things.

What's Biden got to do with this?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: I don't hate Romney.  I supported him once. But, he put on a bit of a "Conservative" facade when he was far more to the left than we would like.
What you would like is a Putin style autocrat.  Problem is...once you got somebody like that, you're stuck with him until he doesnt want the job anymore.  And you get the added benefit of being able to kiss your "rights and freedoms" goodbye.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 23 Jun 2022, 10:52 am » wrote: What you would like is a Putin style autocrat.

No, we already have the Biden Administration, which is a Putin style autocracy.  I want to get rid of him, and the Communists who back his policies.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 23 Jun 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: Who is the Ex-Navy Seal in Missouri who wants to go hunting (figuratively) for RINO's?
(he's got my vote).

Ohhhhh......that got the Dems hot !

No he does not have your vote, you live in Tennessee, amateur Texan.
And the objective of a candidate is NEVER to hunt down and shoot other candidates. This guy is a moron, who caters to morons even more moronic than himself.

Politics is about the peaceful and smooth running of our country. It is not some goddamned violent sport.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 23 Jun 2022, 9:36 am » wrote: I wear that as a badge of honor.
Thanks.

And that's YOUR badge !
You are a sour and mean blowhard who likes to annoy others, Poppa Wheelie!

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 11:37 am » wrote: You are a sour and mean blowhard who likes to annoy others, Poppa Wheelie!
I can annoy you a lot more  . . .  but out of respect for this forum  . . .  I won't !

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

"Peaceful & smooth running of our country.................".
Is that where we are now?
We are drowning in a sea of Dem-made problems.
We haven't been this divided since the Civil War.

Tennessee??
I woke-up this morning in Mesquite, NV.
My ex-wife called me a homeless drifter.
I responded with, "A rolling stone........gathers no moss".                                      
:wave:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Taipan » 23 Jun 2022, 11:50 am » wrote: "Peaceful & smooth running of our country.................".
Is that where we are now?
We are drowning in a sea of Dem-made problems.
We haven't been this divided since the Civil War.

Tennessee??
I woke-up this morning in Mesquite, NV.
My ex-wife called me a homeless drifter.
I responded with, "A rolling stone........gathers no moss".                                      
cut her some slack dear.
Joan Baez - Diamonds and Rust (With Lyrics) - YouTube

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 23 Jun 2022, 8:53 am » wrote: Not you, HOMO !

@nuckin futz   did !

You **** multiple personalities disorder nutjob !
I know who you were talking to, you racist, bigot, sexist pig wanker.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: No, we already have the Biden Administration, which is a Putin style autocracy.  I want to get rid of him, and the Communists who back his policies.
Oh ****! If Biden ACTUALLY had a Putin style autocracy, he would have got total approval for Build Back Better by the second week of his term. There are no Mansions or Sinemas in Putin's party in the Duma.
We would all be better off, by the way.

Who is the actual autocrat? TRUMP, but he has only a fraction of the political pull in this country that Putin has in Russia.  Russia has no free press, no accurate polls, no real opposition at all. And Trump thinks he know it all, and knows remarkably little. Trump is a bungling incompetent, and a corrupt thief.

Putin knows that his power only works if he has Russia depend on gas, oil, timber and a few other extractive industries. If Russia produced vehicles and large appliances for export, he'd have unions and pensions and all sort of complications to deal with that would weaken his power.