This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 2:49 pm » wrote: Oh ****! If Biden ACTUALLY had a Putin style autocracy, he would have got total approval for Build Back Better by the second week of his term. There are no Mansions or Sinemas in Putin's party in the Duma.
We would all be better off, by the way.

Who is the actual autocrat? TRUMP, but he has only a fraction of the political pull in this country that Putin has in Russia.  Russia has no free press, no accurate polls, no real opposition at all. And Trump thinks he know it all, and knows remarkably little. Trump is a bungling incompetent, and a corrupt thief.

Putin knows that his power only works if he has Russia depend on gas, oil, timber and a few other extractive industries. If Russia produced vehicles and large appliances for export, he'd have unions and pensions and all sort of complications to deal with that would weaken his power.
I could say the same thing about Trump - if he was an actual autocrat, then we would have an impenetrable wall and no illegal alien problem. And, we'd be better off for it.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 2:53 pm » wrote: I could say the same thing about Trump - if he was an actual autocrat, then we would have an impenetrable wall and no illegal alien problem. And, we'd be better off for it.
There is no such thing as an impenetrable wall. Maybe in a tiny place like Israel, but certainly not a 2000 + border over all manner of terrain like the US Mexico border.
And the problem is not with border jumpers, it is with asylum seekers.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: There is no such thing as an impenetrable wall. Maybe in a tiny place like Israel, but certainly not a 2000 + border over all manner of terrain like the US Mexico border.

the actual border jumpers were more likely your ancestors.
The last of my European ancestors left Lancashire in 1830. I don't think they had any reason other than they were tired of being tenet farmers and didn't want to work at the mill.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 3:39 pm » wrote: There is no such thing as an impenetrable wall. Maybe in a tiny place like Israel, but certainly not a 2000 + border over all manner of terrain like the US Mexico border.

Trump is a WANNABE autocrat.

He thiught he had the power to run our country like his lame businesses, but he was wrong, he did not have sufficient power. And he ******* and stewed and pissed and moaned about it constantly.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

So it was; "Take This Job and Shove It" eh? That's very American! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
My last job(firing) was ; "You're fired BEFORE your hired! "
That cut off all options for me!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Another Utah rino busted...

"GOP Sen. Candidate Becky Edwards Says She's Utah’s “Best Bet” For Abortion if Roe V. Wade Overturned"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsC_LDmO3cg&t=5s

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: No, we already have the Biden Administration, which is a Putin style autocracy.  I want to get rid of him, and the Communists who back his policies.
I suspect this cheesedick's pecker is as flaccid as this post.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 2:53 pm » wrote: I could say the same thing about Trump - if he was an actual autocrat, then we would have an impenetrable wall and no illegal alien problem. And, we'd be better off for it.
He did his best to establish his autocracy and render the Constitution impotent and worthless on January 6, 2021, but the congress and the American people decided they weren't interested.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 23 Jun 2022, 4:10 pm » wrote: He did his best to establish his autocracy and render the Constitution impotent and worthless on January 6, 2021, but the congress and the American people decided they weren't interested.
Trump  =  $2.00/gal. at the pump.
I sure wish Mr. Trump was in charge of American
Energy Independence today, don't you?                                                        

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 23 Jun 2022, 4:15 pm » wrote: Trump  =  $2.00/gal. at the pump.
I sure wish Mr. Trump was in charge of American
Energy Independence today, don't you?                                                        
I wish Mr Trump were working on pushing up his third daisy. He is a useless wannabe tyrant who tried to cheat his way back into the White House after the people rejected his sorry *** by 8 million votes.

When he claimed we had "energy independence" this country was producing LESS crude oil than it is now.
It was also using less. Now it is producing MORE than when Trump claimed "energy independence"
All the data is available check it for yourself.
The US does not own the oil it extracts, That oil does not belong to the American people, it does not necessarily belong to American owned companies.

If the US government OWNED the oil under its ground, as Mexico owns Pemex, perhaps then the phrase "energy independence" would mean something.

What we have instead is rather like  a guy who gives his wife perfume, and  whose wife has his name, but she is being porked by ten other guys who also give her perfume, and claims she is faithful.

You are ever so naive.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 4:27 pm » wrote: I wish Mr Trump were working on pushing up his third daisy. He is a useless wannabe tyrant who tried to cheat his way back into the White House after the people rejected his sorry *** by 8 million votes.

When he claimed we had "energy independence" this country was producing LESS crude oil than it is now.
It was also using less. Now it is producing MORE than when Trump claimed "energy independence"
All the data is available check it for yourself.
The US does not own the oil it extracts, That oil does not belong to the American people, it does not necessarily belong to American owned companies.

If the US government OWNED the oil under its ground, as Mexico owns Pemex, perhaps then the phrase "energy independence" would mean something.

What we have instead is rather like  a guy who gives his wife perfume, and  whose wife has his name, but she is being porked by ten other guys who also give her perfume, and claims she is faithful.

You are ever so naive.
107,000 dead.    Drug O.D. last yr.       
A Biden record.          It is his.....he earned it.
Fentanyl flooding across the Biden Open Border Disaster.
Trump closed the southern border.
Biden opened it.

I sure wish Mr. Trump was in charge of that border today, don't you?                       
:clap:  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

I repeat. I wish Trump were pushing up his third daisy.
He was and is and ever will be a bungling nincompoop who cares only about his own fame and fortune.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

I repeat. I wish Trump were pushing up his third daisy.
He was and is and ever will be a bungling nincompoop who cares only about his own fame and fortune.

Fentanyl does not need to be imported, it can and is produced right here,

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 5:03 pm » wrote: I repeat. I wish Trump were pushing up his third daisy.

It sounds like yer describing yourself.   ?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Jun 2022, 10:09 pm » wrote: Actually he's a democrat who switched to the republican party to get elected in a red district.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=805LXQly56Y
"CBS 2: Rep. John Curtis RESPONDS to Project Veritas Action Investigation Into His 2022 Campaign"

The left always tries to discredit Project Veritas claiming they deceptively edit their undercover videos, but they never mention that the entire videos are available to anyone who wants to check it out.  Remember...the left always lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJ6midmy3I