This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
The Biden administration is moving forward on a plan to mandate the elimination of nearly all nicotine in cigarettes, a policy that would upend the $95 billion U.S. cigarette industry and, health officials say, prompt millions of people to quit smoking.13 hours agoBiden Administration Targets Removal of Most Nicotine From ...https://www.wsj.com › articles › biden-administration-targ...

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jun 2022, 7:23 am » wrote: The Biden administration is moving forward on a plan to mandate the elimination of nearly all nicotine in cigarettes, a policy that would upend the $95 billion U.S. cigarette industry and, health officials say, prompt millions of people to quit smoking.13 hours agoBiden Administration Targets Removal of Most Nicotine From ...https://www.wsj.com › articles › biden-administration-targ...
They didn't learn anything from the original prohibition.... smuggling cigarettes will become a big business... and very profitable....but I don't think it will happen, just more propaganda to distract from the number one thing on people's minds... inflation and energy prices....they know whose fault it is and the elections are coming.. the democrats better brace themselves...

:blink:  

 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 22 Jun 2022, 8:50 am » wrote: They didn't learn anything from the original prohibition.... smuggling cigarettes will become a big business... and very profitable....but I don't think it will happen, just more propaganda to distract from the number one thing on people's minds... inflation and energy prices....they know whose fault it is and the elections are coming.. the democrats better brace themselves...

Image
yea.. probably not likely to happen..
but I dont even like it being talked about     Its a bad road we are going down.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,392
Politics: Republican

Could you tell the difference in flavor...?
I'm not talking about trying to suck through a tighter filter but actually smoking a genetically altered tobacco leaf.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jun 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: yea.. probably not likely to happen..
but I dont even like it being talked about     Its a bad road we are going down.
That's true, it isn't a good road... people can't make their own decisions about their health... the government will do it for them...1984 is becoming real...

Image
 
https://youtu.be/A9pHuVX-ZxE

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,285

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jun 2022, 7:23 am » wrote: The Biden administration is moving forward on a plan to mandate the elimination of nearly all nicotine in cigarettes, a policy that would upend the $95 billion U.S. cigarette industry and, health officials say, prompt millions of people to quit smoking.13 hours agoBiden Administration Targets Removal of Most Nicotine From ...https://www.wsj.com › articles › biden-administration-targ...
  I fell 2 months ago and tore my rotator cuff and tore 2 tendons. I got surgery scheduled and it was supposed to be last Thursday.
 Tuesday,2 days before the surgery,the surgeons office called and told me the surgery was canceled. 
 My health insurance provider won't pay for the surgery. Because I'm a smoker. Now in order to get surgery I have to quit smoking for 30 days and prove it by taking a blood test. Then they can schedule the surgery again.
 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Squatchman » 22 Jun 2022, 11:57 pm » wrote:   I fell 2 months ago and tore my rotator cuff and tore 2 tendons. I got surgery scheduled and it was supposed to be last Thursday.
 Tuesday,2 days before the surgery,the surgeons office called and told me the surgery was canceled. 
 My health insurance provider won't pay for the surgery. Because I'm a smoker. Now in order to get surgery I have to quit smoking for 30 days and prove it by taking a blood test. Then they can schedule the surgery again.
WOW just WOW!!!  well thats ridiculous.!!! 
we live in a police state now.  smoking poleece.. 
When i was in the hospital.. they couldnt wait to send in all the woke smoking counselors
so are you going to quit or not have the operation? 
 

User avatar
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 457

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jun 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: yea.. probably not likely to happen..
but I dont even like it being talked about     Its a bad road we are going down.
we are going down the dead end road named 'good bye'. so when you hang up, it is crying time. as all biden's roads lead to the dead end road named 'good bye'. yes! good bye forever, as everything will end, down biden's dead end road named 'good bye'.

User avatar
Holdor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 128

You Republicans live in such a horrible world I really feel sorry for you, I love my life and I love my country.

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,285

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2022, 12:03 am » wrote: WOW just WOW!!!  well thats ridiculous.!!! 
we live in a police state now.  smoking poleece.. 
When i was in the hospital.. they couldnt wait to send in all the woke smoking counselors
so are you going to quit or not have the operation?
  I'm going to have to quit. If it were a saliva or urine test I would just cheat their test,but it's a blood test they are going to use to confirm I quit. And I have to document that I started quitting by getting a prescription to quit so Blue Cross knows by getting the bill. Just can't say I quit.
I can't hardly move my right arm. One of the torn tendons helps hold the bicep in place.
I've been off work the whole time too.
Luckily we have money socked away so I can still pay the $800.00 a month insurance premium. Not enough to pay outright.
 I already checked. The surgery is almost $40,000.00. Don't have that much put away.
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,081
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jun 2022, 7:23 am » wrote: The Biden administration is moving forward on a plan to mandate the elimination of nearly all nicotine in cigarettes, a policy that would upend the $95 billion U.S. cigarette industry and, health officials say, prompt millions of people to quit smoking.13 hours agoBiden Administration Targets Removal of Most Nicotine From ...https://www.wsj.com › articles › biden-administration-targ...
Joe and Nancy couldn't handle prohibition.

Did I hear that Joe is handing out crack pipes?  
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Squatchman » 23 Jun 2022, 3:14 am » wrote:   I'm going to have to quit. If it were a saliva or urine test I would just cheat their test,but it's a blood test they are going to use to confirm I quit. And I have to document that I started quitting by getting a prescription to quit so Blue Cross knows by getting the bill. Just can't say I quit.
I can't hardly move my right arm. One of the torn tendons helps hold the bicep in place.
I've been off work the whole time too.
Luckily we have money socked away so I can still pay the $800.00 a month insurance premium. Not enough to pay outright.
 I already checked. The surgery is almost $40,000.00. Don't have that much put away.
Oh Sheet! thats awful. Hope you feel better. And you can quit.
shoulders hurt like hell!

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
roadkill » 23 Jun 2022, 3:16 am » wrote: Joe and Nancy couldn't handle prohibition.

Did I hear that Joe is handing out crack pipes?
yes you did.
All the things wrong  in this country. And they're gonna try to pizz off all the smokers next..

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,081
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2022, 3:54 am » wrote: yes you did.
All the things wrong  in this country. And they're gonna try to pizz off all the smokers next..

They're always trying to distract from Biden's failed policies.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
roadkill » 23 Jun 2022, 3:56 am » wrote: They're always trying to distract from Biden's failed policies.
Right. But if they could do it, they would.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,081
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 23 Jun 2022, 4:00 am » wrote: Right. But if they could do it, they would.

Of course.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,349

Holdor » 23 Jun 2022, 2:14 am » wrote: You Republicans live in such a horrible world I really feel sorry for you, I love my life and I love my country.

Just in case your short sightedness makes you look like a complete ******* ***....Not all of us are Republican....but it appears all of you are idiocrat


What is an Idiocrat you ask?
IdiocratSomeone who seems like a character from the movie Idiocracy. Someone who's mean & stupid.
Whats the difference between idiot & idiocrat?
Idiots are/can be mature, nice, generous, respect smart people, & be intelligent in other areas.
Idiocrats are immature, mean, selfish, & have no respect for smart or logical people.

An idiocrat is someone with the brain of a 12 year old gangster with a forrest gump iq, thinks all smart people are ***, easily develops a pack mentality around other idiots, never uses logic, is an *******, only laughs at the crudest humor, etc.
I can tolerate stupid people that are nice & mean people that are smart, but I have no patience with idiocrats.

Jr highs, ghettos, and trailer parks are infested with idiocrats.

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 3,921
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

sootedupCyndi » 22 Jun 2022, 7:23 am » wrote: The Biden administration is moving forward on a plan to mandate the elimination of nearly all nicotine in cigarettes, a policy that would upend the $95 billion U.S. cigarette industry and, health officials say, prompt millions of people to quit smoking.13 hours agoBiden Administration Targets Removal of Most Nicotine From ...https://www.wsj.com › articles › biden-administration-targ...
Well, it couldn't come soon enough for me !

I'm sick and tired of people who drive by and empty their car's ashtrays on the road down my driveway !
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,393
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
JinnMartini » 23 Jun 2022, 4:54 am » wrote: Well, it couldn't come soon enough for me !

I'm sick and tired of people who drive by and empty their car's ashtrays on the road down my driveway !
I dont dump my butts out the window.
I throw rotton potatoes out the car window to get rid of them. Have a load ready to go today. :wave:  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Arris, Baidu [Spider], Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Doug1943, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Smoove Chocolate, sooted up Cyndi, Spartan, Squatchman, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 552 guests