This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

This is how I know I made an impact on ruling elites. First 3 years after I created the phrase I could bring up my posts from .org website. They been scrubbed by search engine giant.

It is what is made to disappear that reveals what people in charge don't want socially known generations forward.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

omh » 23 Jun 2022, 5:52 am » wrote: This is how I know I made an impact on ruling elites. First 3 years after I created the phrase I could bring up my posts from .org website. They been scrubbed by search engine giant.

It is what is made to disappear that reveals what people in charge don't want socially known generations forward.
There is a simple solution to this, Sole - STOP USING GOOGLE.  Use DDG. Google sucks.  It has sucked now as a search engine for nearly a decade.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 6:26 am » wrote: There is a simple solution to this, Sole - STOP USING GOOGLE.  Use DDG. Google sucks.  It has sucked now as a search engine for nearly a decade.

I've been using search.brave.com...I think duckduckgo.com is good too.

Skans

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Jun 2022, 6:35 am » wrote: I've been using search.brave.com...I think duckduckgo.com is good too.
Cool, I'm always looking for new search engines, I'll give search.brave.com a try.  DDG has been my primary search engine for about 10 years now.  I sometimes use Google and/or dogpile as a backup to see if I missed anything important.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 6:37 am » wrote: Cool, I'm always looking for new search engines, I'll give search.brave.com a try.  DDG has been my primary search engine for about 10 years now.  I sometimes use Google and/or dogpile as a backup to see if I missed anything important.

Me too.  Brave says they use there own data rather than buying it from google like others do.

Skans

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 23 Jun 2022, 6:35 am » wrote: I've been using search.brave.com...I think duckduckgo.com is good too.
I just did a few quick searches on Brave.  It's worth my playing around with it a bit more. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 6:49 am » wrote: I just did a few quick searches on Brave.  It's worth my playing around with it a bit more.

OK...hope it suites you.

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 6:26 am » wrote: There is a simple solution to this, Sole - STOP USING GOOGLE.  Use DDG. Google sucks.  It has sucked now as a search engine for nearly a decade.
OK, be right back going to check duck duck go.

went there and used search words "Intellectual Armageddon" and one post started by Xavier Onassis ridiculing me in 2017. yes that is one more than google had, but both don't have anything I did on the topic.

Silence is deafening.

Skans

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Jun 2022, 8:47 am » wrote: OK, be right back going to check duck duck go.

went there and used search words "Intellectual Armageddon" and one post started by Xavier Onassis ridiculing me in 2017. yes that is one more than google had, but both don't have anything I did on the topic.

Silence is deafening.
I just did a search on "Intellectual Armageddon", using quotes, and came up with a bunch of results.  I don't know if they are all yours though.  Hey, clearly you stole the term from someone else, and others are using it too.  Try searching on one of your more arcane nonsensical phrases.

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 8:51 am » wrote: I just did a search on "Intellectual Armageddon", using quotes, and came up with a bunch of results.  I don't know if they are all yours though.  Hey, clearly you stole the term from someone else, and others are using it too.  Try searching on one of your more arcane nonsensical phrases.

so it needs quotes before and after the 2 words. I will try that. Thank you.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 23 Jun 2022, 5:52 am » wrote: This is how I know I made an impact on ruling elites. First 3 years after I created the phrase I could bring up my posts from .org website. They been scrubbed by search engine giant.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but your impact is less than you think.... your posts are still there somewhere, just not on the first few pages....

:faint:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

Skans

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Jun 2022, 8:55 am » wrote: so it needs quotes before and after the 2 words. I will try that. Thank you.
One more thing.  The more IP addresses that search on that specific term associated with your name, the more it will come up in searches.  DDG does not screen out "offensive" political content.  Google does.

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: One more thing.  The more IP addresses that search on that specific term associated with your name, the more it will come up in searches.  DDG does not screen out "offensive" political content.  Google does.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. I just did the search engines and there is a common system in place for all of them. They put up one post that had "Intellectual Armageddon" relative to how I used it, then 1,000 pages of the two words defined separately always going back to a dictionary point of reference.

look up what eternity is, "Endless time". Eternally separated is finite results combined to never be same total sum again evolving here now as time is stationary and evolving works two ways, molecularly inorganic and cellularly ancestrally here in on this inorganic planet.

Both DNA and molecular elements use the same chemical periodic table of characteristics that sustain the planet 3rd from the star and after erosion comes evolving expanding ancestral details until decomposed one at a time at the same time here, now.

Series parallel evolving. Look up thermodynamics.

Skans

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Jun 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha. I just did the search engines and there is a common system in place for all of them. They put up one post that had "Intellectual Armageddon" relative to how I used it, then 1,000 pages of the two words defined separately always going back to a dictionary point of reference.

look up what eternity is, "Endless time". Eternally separated is finite results combined to never be same total sum again evolving here now as time is stationary and evolving works two ways, molecularly inorganic and cellularly ancestrally here in on this inorganic planet.

Both DNA and molecular elements use the same chemical periodic table of characteristics that sustain the planet 3rd from the star and after erosion comes evolving expanding ancestral details until decomposed one at a time at the same time here, now.

Series parallel evolving. Look up thermodynamics.
Do this.  Start a topic where you ask everyone to use DDG to search on the phrase "Intellectual Armageddon".  If you can get even 10 participants to search, and then click on the one that is associated with you, the phrase may start gaining traction.  That's my theory, anyway.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Intellectual Armageddon is a very silly phrase.  It means nothing.  Perhaps you need a new silly phrase. 
Digital Smallpox,  Nanorobotic Boullabaisse,  Hermaphroditic Maelstrom, Tectonic Alopecia, Diuretic Ratatouille, Asymptomatic Fellatio.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

I see that Freeman has debunked Sole's complaint entirely. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 9:10 am » wrote: Do this.  Start a topic where you ask everyone to use DDG to search on the phrase "Intellectual Armageddon".  If you can get even 10 participants to search, and then click on the one that is associated with you, the phrase may start gaining traction.  That's my theory, anyway.

I have been working the concept 16 years of my nearly 71 existing outside the womb. Now I quit playing the nobody knows game in 1982 but there wasn't any references to discovering the kinetics to compounding DNA evolving naturally limited to eternally separated now.

So after 24 years of silence and society using one of my siblings to stage the racists hate mantra, I decided to figure out a way to measure compounding DNA that doesn't exceed evolving here now.

that simple origami figures in my signature, think outside the box philosophy, 6 degrees of separation while occupying time in a unique 7th degree point of eternal balancing as genetically occupying space in series parallel energy flow that doesn't create or destroy the universe as it exists in real time.

then there is that 3rd figure that spaces apart thresholds of 5 generations within the 7 degrees of separation thinking outside self boxed in philosophies life is more than reproductively here.

I discovered which absolute power became absolutely corrupted, Power of suggesting life cannot be limited to ancestral displacements evolving here now.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 9:23 am » wrote: I see that Freeman has debunked Sole's complaint entirely.
LF.org is the second result on page 2:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Inte ... 89&dpr=1.2

omh

Share      Unread post

ha ha ha ha ha ha. statistical averaged relative time scenarios of ancestrally practiced social engineered outcomes developed through orchestrating mind over matter, context over content, symbolism instead of substance, static ideas rather than honoring everyone experiencing never same details again as mutually occupying space now since conceived to replace the specific people assembled ones DNA forward here now.

When everyone agrees to unite in disagreement evolving is kinetically self evident, safety in numbers assures self fulfilling prophecies in effect until extinction event occurs.

What is the only sign extinction has arrived and to late to change people's minds? Great great grandchildren stopped arriving yesterday.