This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
The restaurant lost more than $600,000 in total between 2018 and 2020, according to Boebert’s financial disclosures, and it appears to have struggled with annual tax obligations, incurring a number of liens totaling nearly $20,000, the Denver Post reported.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-it-last-call-for-lauren-boeberts-gun-restaurant?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

But it is soooo cute..

Shooters/Hooters..

Chuckle..

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

If they opened one in my location, and the food was decent, I would be a regular patron.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 6:43 am » wrote: If they opened one in my location, and the food was decent, I would be a regular patron.
Send money!

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

"You talk the talk...but can you walk the walk"?

When are the Dems goings to disarm the violent criminal ****** of Cook County?
While the ****** are raping the Dem cities & defunding the cops,....are the Gringo-
Dems going to surrender their firearms?        Bozo Beto, David Hogg, & the Dems
are demanding gun-control.

"You talk the talk....but can you walk the walk"?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 6:34 am » wrote: The restaurant lost more than $600,000 in total between 2018 and 2020, according to Boebert’s financial disclosures, and it appears to have struggled with annual tax obligations, incurring a number of liens totaling nearly $20,000, the Denver Post reported.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-it-last-call-for-lauren-boeberts-gun-restaurant?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

But it is soooo cute..

Shooters/Hooters..

Chuckle..

That's nice.  So?

I too would probably go there often if I had one in my area and the food was good.  Additionally, restaurants by independent owners is a touch and go business.  As an alleged man of finance you should now this. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 7:42 am » wrote: That's nice.  So?

I too would probably go there often if I had one in my area and the food was good.  Additionally, restaurants by independent owners is a touch and go business.  As an alleged man of finance you should now this.
Tiny,

People who live there don't go there.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 7:52 am » wrote: Tiny,

People who live there don't go there.
So?  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
You don't go out to eat much, do you...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 6:34 am » wrote:

But it is soooo cute..

Shooters/Hooters..

Chuckle..
When he finally comes up with thoughts of his own, this is the pile of **** that he comes up with ^^^