This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 9:51 am » wrote: Same drill...pathetic.
Right..

Because this isn't EXACTLY the point I've made.
Call your uncle, loser.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 9:56 am » wrote:
Call your uncle, loser.
More unoriginal ****. Same ****. Punishment is extended again. 
For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 

Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You don't know the purpose of a title.
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

• Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 

• You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Your unoriginal **** violates your Rule 2.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Your unoriginal **** violates your Rule 2.
Nope. Since you love redundancy, I am giving it to you. It's not my problem that you can't take what you dish out. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Kemp says the ultimate purpose of an AR-15-style rifle, the gun that was used to killed his brother-in-law, is they are designed to do "a lot of damage."...
Gun rights advocates often tout the AR-15-style rifle as a hunting tool but the gun owners who spoke with ABC News, most of whom hunt, refute that for most hunting scenarios.

"Hunting and self-preservation have no need for high-capacity cartridges, no need for semi-automatic and automatic phases of fire," Labbé said. "That way, someone who takes offense to their specific type of ammunition being called out because an AR-15 uses the same ammunition (the typical, 'I hunt rats with an AR-15') can feel safe in the knowledge that their hunting gun isn't affected by this ban. We should also acknowledge that hunting guns can be converted to assault weapons as well," he said.

Kemp also said he wouldn't use an assault rifle to hunt because of what it does to flesh.

"The way an AR-15 round enters the body … it's designed to tumble and create a lot of tissue damage," he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/lifelong-gun- ... d=85131723

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:01 am » wrote: Nope. Since you love redundancy, I am giving it to you. It's not my problem that you can't take what you dish out.
No...it clearly does.

Apparently this rule is nonsense.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:04 am » wrote: No...it clearly does.

Apparently this rule is nonsense.

The rule is meant to give you what you dish out. 

Seriously, what is wrong with you? It's not **** rocket science. God man. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: The rule is meant to give you what you dish out. 

Seriously, what is wrong with you? It's not **** rocket science. God man.
Are you saying the rule doesn't apply to you?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: Are you saying the rule doesn't apply to you?

Rule 1, idiot. 

It's not my fault that you are a moron. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 7:58 am » wrote: Critics argue that the guns are weapons of war that were designed for the battlefield and have no business in the civilian market. “They are the Formula One cars of guns, designed to kill as many people as quickly and efficiently as possible,” Joe Plenzler, a Marine combat veteran, told The New York Times in 2018. The gun industry rejects that characterization, pointing to the fact that they’re not fully automatic. But combat troops often fire their M4s and M16s in semiautomatic mode, as opposed to fully automatic or burst mode, because semiautomatic fire is easier to control and therefore more accurate.

https://www.thetrace.org/2022/06/ar15-r ... eapon-ban/
It it wasn't for ordinary citizens with "weapons of war", Boris Johnson would be our Prime Minister and Elizabeth II would be our monarch.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 23 Jun 2022, 10:26 am » wrote: It it wasn't for ordinary citizens with "weapons of war", Boris Johnson would be our Prime Minister and Elizabeth II would be our monarch.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:25 am » wrote: Rule 1, idiot. 

It's not my fault that you are a moron.
You must be a coward.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Tell the forum how you use questions/demands as your safe space 800 times a day. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 9:43 am » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 8:39 am » wrote: Lets pick apart your article starting here:

The ATF defines a “semiautomatic assault weapon” as a semiautomatic rifle that uses a detachable magazine and has any two of the following features
  • folding or telescoping stock, which is when the back part of the gun folds or detaches and reduces the length of the rifle.
  • A pistol grip that protrudes vertically, similar to a handgun.
  • A mount underneath the barrel for attaching a bayonet or a knife.
  • A flash suppressor, which is a device that attaches to the muzzle and reduces the intensity of the flash generated when the gun fires (or a threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor).
  • A grenade launcher.
None of those features improve accuracy, velocity, or mechanical function of the rifle.
You actually have to start with the NFA's definition of machine gun.  BATFE doesn't have authority to override or change this.

Yeah, I have posted the NFA definition of a machine gun multiple times.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:03 am » wrote: Kemp says the ultimate purpose of an AR-15-style rifle, the gun that was used to killed his brother-in-law, is they are designed to do "a lot of damage."...
Gun rights advocates often tout the AR-15-style rifle as a hunting tool but the gun owners who spoke with ABC News, most of whom hunt, refute that for most hunting scenarios.

"Hunting and self-preservation have no need for high-capacity cartridges, no need for semi-automatic and automatic phases of fire," Labbé said. "That way, someone who takes offense to their specific type of ammunition being called out because an AR-15 uses the same ammunition (the typical, 'I hunt rats with an AR-15') can feel safe in the knowledge that their hunting gun isn't affected by this ban. We should also acknowledge that hunting guns can be converted to assault weapons as well," he said.

Kemp also said he wouldn't use an assault rifle to hunt because of what it does to flesh.

"The way an AR-15 round enters the body … it's designed to tumble and create a lot of tissue damage," he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/lifelong-gun- ... d=85131723

Again, your issue is with the round, not the weapon.  The round is used in many different weapons that do not have the mean scary parts I posted earlier and therefore were not deemed assault rifles.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: Again, your issue is with the round, not the weapon.  The round is used in many different weapons that do not have the mean scary parts I posted earlier and therefore were not deemed assault rifles.
No....what do I tell you EVERY time you bleat this crap, InstantRecall?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: No....what do I tell you EVERY time you bleat this crap, InstantRecall?

**** our questions. Safe space.