This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:47 am » wrote: **** our questions. Safe space.
Hear! Hear!

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 

Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You don't know the purpose of a title.
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

" During the American Revolution, the militia provided the bulk of the American forces as well as a pool for recruiting or drafting of regulars."

https://www.britannica.com/topic/militia

This is when you go into whiny *** liberal troll mode.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:31 am » wrote: Tell the forum how you use questions/demands as your safe space 800 times a day.
I don't. 

But you're a coward.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: I don't. 

But you're a coward.

You are saying that you never ask questions or make demands? 

@Huey  

I can't wait to see this response. from Darth Evader.   :rofl:  
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 

• You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:46 am » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 10:36 am » wrote: Again, your issue is with the round, not the weapon.  The round is used in many different weapons that do not have the mean scary parts I posted earlier and therefore were not deemed assault rifles.
No....what do I tell you EVERY time you bleat this crap, InstantRecall?

FIFY

Don't care.

A 223/556 does not come out of an "AR 15 Style semi automatic sports rifle any different than it does a Ruger mini 14.  Specify the round you are talking about. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: FIFY

Don't care.

A 223/556 does not come out of an "AR 15 Style semi automatic sports rifle any different than it does a Ruger mini 14.  Specify the round you are talking about.

Then stop telling me what I think.

**** idiot.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: You are saying that you never ask questions or make demands? 

@Huey  

I can't wait to see this response. from Darth Evader.   Image
Post the lie I contradicted.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:54 am » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: FIFY

Don't care.

Then stop telling me what I think.

**** idiot.

From your cut and paste:

"The way an AR-15 round enters the body

For once answer a question.  What "AR 15" round is being discussed?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 10:57 am » wrote: Post the lie I contradicted.
Demand ^^^ Qed,

Rule 1 ,idiot. **** your demands. 

Now answer, are you saying that you don't ask questions or make demands?  You literally just made a demand you stupid *******.  

1. You will defelct again by turning it on me. 
2. Evade, of course. 
3. Question/demand...QED

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 10:59 am » wrote: Demand ^^^ Qed,

Rule 1 ,idiot. **** your demands. 

Now answer, are you saying that you don't ask questions or make demands?  You literally just made a demand you stupid *******.  

1. You will defelct again by turning it on me. 
2. Evade, of course. 
3. Question/demand...QED
You are making a demand, stupid *******.

Post the rule on demands and questions.

And your stipulation.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: From your cut and paste:

Covered.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 11:01 am » wrote: You are making a demand, stupid *******.

And your stipulation.

1. Rule doesn't apply to me.

2. For the 500th time, it's in my sig. God damn, man. Seriously.

3. See number 2.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 11:01 am » wrote: You are making a demand, stupid *******.

And your stipulation.
Let's put everything aside, I want to ask a serious question. I'll even lift the rule and allow you to ask a question. But I am being serious here.

Be honest, you have repeatedly demanded that I post the rule/stipulations...to which I have repeatedly told you that they are in my sig. 

Do you genuinely not remember? 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 11:01 am » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: From your cut and paste:

Covered.
Since you refuse to specify I will go with three.  One is a .223, one is the original 5.56  and one is a 5.56x45 which has a longer throat..   

The 5.56×45mm NATO (official NATO nomenclature 5.56 NATO) is a rimless bottlenecked intermediate cartridge family developed in the late 1970s in Belgium by FN Herstal.[5]

1.  The 5.56x45 is loaded with a higher pressure. Meaning it will travel more accurately and faster.

2.  The .223 is loaded significantly lower.  If can be shot out of a 5.56 chamber but WILL NOT have the same characteristics.  Also, depending on what 5.56 you have you can shoot both.  For a .223 chamber many do not recommend firing 556 because it may not be able to handle the pressure. 

http://exclusive.multibriefs.com/conten ... on-leisure

Now with all that said the first weapon will shoot both BUT is not an assault weapon.  The characteristics are the same for both rounds.  The second rifle will shoot both.  The characteristics are the same for both rounds.  And to make things worse for your argument THEY ARE THE SAME RIFLE INTERNALLY.  One is not an assaults rifle, the other is, based on appearance.  They both operate and function the same.  So what ROUND are you talking about?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 11:05 am » wrote: Let's put everything aside, I want to ask a serious question. I'll even lift the rule and allow you to ask a question. But I am being serious here.

Be honest, you have repeatedly demanded that I post the rule/stipulations...to which I have repeatedly told you that they are in my sig. 

Just an aside: You do realize that many of us have signatures turned off in our settings.  I can't see your sig because I have that feature turned off.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: Since you refuse to specify I will go with three.  One is a .223, one is the original 5.56  and one is a 5.56x45 which has a longer throat..   

The 5.56×45mm NATO (official NATO nomenclature 5.56 NATO) is a rimless bottlenecked intermediate cartridge family developed in the late 1970s in Belgium by FN Herstal.[5]

1.  The 5.56x45 is loaded with a higher pressure. Meaning it will travel more accurately and faster.

2.  The .223 is loaded significantly lower.  If can be shot out of a 5.56 chamber but WILL NOT have the same characteristics.  Also, depending on what 5.56 you have you can shoot both.  For a .223 chamber many do not recommend firing 556 because it may not be able to handle the pressure. 

Now with all that said the first weapon will shoot both BUT is not an assault weapon.  The characteristics are the same for both rounds.  The second rifle will shoot both.  The characteristics are the same for both rounds.  And to make things worse for your argument THEY ARE THE SAME RIFLE INTERNALLY.  One is not an assaults rifle, the other is, based on appearance.  They both operate and function the same.  So what ROUND are you talking about?

Most every .223 caliber rifle made in the last 10, maybe even 20 years is capable of firing 5.56 NATO.  The old .223-only rifles went the way of the DoDo bird a long time ago.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Skans » 23 Jun 2022, 11:47 am » wrote: Just an aside: You do realize that many of us have signatures turned off in our settings.  I can't see your sig because I have that feature turned off.

That's his problem. I told him 800 times already where he can find the rule. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: Since you refuse to specify I will go with three.  One is a .223, one is the original 5.56  and one is a 5.56x45 which has a longer throat..   

No one cares.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 11:05 am » wrote: Let's put everything aside, I want to ask a serious question. I'll even lift the rule and allow you to ask a question. But I am being serious here.

Your repertoire of nauseating cowardice is not extensive.

I recall all 3.

Do you recall me explaining to you that it fails to meet the definition?