This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 11:02 am » wrote: 1. Rule doesn't apply to me.

2. For the 500th time, it's in my sig. God damn, man. Seriously.

3. See number 2.
Do all narcissist think that rules don't apply to them?

 That is one of the hallmarks of disorder.
 Rules are for everyone else.
 They know better than others and do not like to be ‘told’ what to do.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 15,881
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 12:36 pm » wrote: Your repertoire of nauseating cowardice is not extensive.

I recall all 3.

Do you recall me explaining to you that it fails to meet the definition?

You don't recall ****. 

Is this your one question that I am allowing, or do you want to use it for another kind of stupid question?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 15,881
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 12:37 pm » wrote: Do all narcissist think that rules don't apply to them?

 That is one of the hallmarks of disorder.
 Rules are for everyone else.
 They know better than others and do not like to be ‘told’ what to do.

Post the evidence why the rule should apply to me when I answer everyone else's questions habitually. 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

You should.  All that will get banned will be rifles with scary looking parts.

Which round, BV?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: You should.  All that will get banned will be rifles with scary looking parts.

Which round, BV?

 
I don't.

There is no need.

You've proven uninformed on this topic, as well.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jun 2022, 12:39 pm » wrote: Post the evidence why the rule should apply to me when I answer everyone else's questions habitually.
It's not a rule if it doesn't.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 12:58 pm » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: You should.  All that will get banned will be rifles with scary looking parts.

Which round, BV?


 
I don't.

There is no need.

You've proven uninformed on this topic, as well.

 

Well, you keep supporting an "AR 15 Rifle" style ban.  You will still have weapons that shoot the same intermediate rounds (rounds you won't specify) with the same magazine size with the same effectiveness.  

Carry on.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: Well, you keep supporting an "AR 15 Rifle" style ban.  You will still have weapons that shoot the same intermediate rounds (rounds you won't specify) with the same magazine size with the same effectiveness.  

Carry on.
Sheilagh,

I've made my argument clear.

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 1:27 pm » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: Well, you keep supporting an "AR 15 Rifle" style ban.  You will still have weapons that shoot the same intermediate rounds (rounds you won't specify) with the same magazine size with the same effectiveness.  

Carry on.
Sheilagh,

I've made my argument clear.

 

 

No, you haven't.  Until you specify what round or rounds you are discussing you are simply cutting and pasting the words of others.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:34 pm » wrote: No, you haven't.  Until you specify what round or rounds you are discussing you are simply cutting and pasting the words of others.
 
Yes, I have....repeatedly.


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: Yes, I have....repeatedly.
Sure.  What was it again?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: Sure.  What was it again?
No, Controlly. 


Not again.

Scroll back to the last time you asked.

Your rule.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 15,881
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 1:05 pm » wrote: It's not a rule if it doesn't.

Yeah, I didn't think that you would post the evidence.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 1:54 pm » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: Sure.  What was it again?
No, Controlly. 


Not again.

Scroll back to the last time you asked.

Your rule.
 

 

I will scroll thru your posts on the thread.  But I will also post the three most important things you erroneously whine about:

1.  You whine that the semi automatic was designed for the battlefield.

2.  You whine that they are chambered for a cartridge of intermediate power.

3.  You whine that the scary external pieces attract people.  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 1:54 pm » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: Sure.  What was it again?
No, Controlly. 


Not again.

Scroll back to the last time you asked.

Your rule.
 

 

You have made no argument on this thread.  You pasted the words form others (that were refuted), dodged questions and hurled insults.  But no argument, no stance, no narrative. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: You have made no argument on this thread. You pasted the words form others (that were refuted), dodged questions and hurled insults.  But no argument, no stance, no narrative.
Post the rule.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,629
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 2:07 pm » wrote:
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: You have made no argument on this thread. You pasted the words form others (that were refuted), dodged questions and hurled insults.  But no argument, no stance, no narrative.
Post the rule.

 
FIFY

I'm good.  You failed to post your stance concerning the cut and paste OP.

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 45,172

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: FIFY

I'm good.  You failed to post your stance concerning the cut and paste OP.
So what?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 15,881
Politics: Beer and Popcorn


Safe space, again. ^^^
For your usual "do you want to see evidence that you are a moron." 
  • Pic, which I easily cancel out. 
  • Media comment, which you cannot refute...**** your cop-out response. 
  • Trump fraud OP, which I always respond with 2000 Mules...fact checker got owned. 
  • Potus 2008, LOL! You are still suffering from that one. 
  • Your stupid horse and fictitious character, to which nobody gives a ****. 
  • Cheese. To which I reply 1/1000s , embarrassing stat. 
  • I am sure I forgetting one, but whatever it is, it has already been refuted. 
Here is evidence that you are a moron: 
  • You think skewed samples lead to higher accuracy.
  • You still don't know the difference between an exponential model and a logarithmic one. 
  • You don't know the purpose of a title.
  • You cannot post an OP with any level 2+ thoughts of your own, stone-throw...plagiarism. 
  • You incessantly hide behind questions/demands and you have to run by turning it all around on others. 
  • You cannot come up with different insults, always something about my uncle and unemployable.

User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,603

Huey » 23 Jun 2022, 1:34 pm » wrote: No, you haven't.  Until you specify what round or rounds you are discussing you are simply cutting and pasting the words of others.
mine is chambered in 6 mm Kydex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Baidu [Spider], Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Doug1943, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, impartialobserver, jackowen, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, NEILCAR, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 551 guests