This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Trump Makes It Clear He’d Be an Out and Out Dictator If Reelected in 2024

He’s now both casually and explicitly insisting Pence could have “overturned the election."
BESS LEVIN
JANUARY 31, 2022 6:41 PM

AND HIS ******* PISS ANTS ARE READY TO **** ON OUR REPUBLIC AS HE DECLARES HIMSELF DICKtator FOR LIFE!

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 11:01 am » wrote: Trump Makes It Clear He’d Be an Out and Out Dictator If Reelected in 2024

He’s now both casually and explicitly insisting Pence could have “overturned the election."
BESS LEVIN

AND HIS ******* PISS ANTS ARE READY TO **** ON OUR REPUBLIC AS HE DECLARES HIMSELF DICKtator FOR LIFE!
 Bess Levin!!!! That explains it all right there. I knew you wouldn’t the smartest tool in the shed but now I know for sure. Bess Levin lol!!!!!!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

jeffey17 » 23 Jun 2022, 11:17 am » wrote:  Bess Levin!!!! That explains it all right there. I knew you wouldn’t the smartest tool in the shed but now I know for sure. Bess Levin lol!!!!!!
So, U don't believe the 🍊🐖fart wants to be DICKtator For Life?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Morons think Biden is ok.
So what?

Trump is/was better in all measures. Am I wrong?

Doesn't mean he was ANY good at all. Biden's bar sets a pretty **** low precedent.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Well, someone has to dictate something. Your softykin liberals cower at making ANY decisions. 
I'm for Trump dictating you sorry **** from hell to breakfast. And it WILL all be YOU on the leash. We'll champion his dictation. **** off! 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 11:01 am » wrote: Trump Makes It Clear He’d Be an Out and Out Dictator If Reelected in 2024

BESS LEVIN

Another day Trump lives rent free in the unhinged minds of progressives. Trump should be investigated by the Hague for torturing progressives so, the butt hurt they have experienced over the past 6 years has to be considered cruel and unusual punishment.  I wasn't a Hillary fan but I didn't waste one minute of a day venting hatred about her. 

one1zer0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

BESS LEVIN

hahaha! The only people that have the same common traits as DICKtators <-- you stole my awesome, funny spelling of dictator.] Are the Democrats with show trials, gun bans, mandating ****, having the MSM act as their personal propaganda machine, censoring, cancelling, banning, attacking the constitution, trying to take people's rights away, overstepping their authority, always lying about their political opposition for example Trump being a Russian asset, Jan 6th, maga hats are racist, partisan impeachments, desperately trying to stop Trump from running in 2024, spying on Trump, falsely blaming the opposition for example "defunding the police is a conservative idea", trying to convince people that using fascism to save democracy is okay, etc.... 
So keep believing your delusions, it makes for some entertaining circus side show conversations. lolz

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 23 Jun 2022, 9:48 pm » wrote: Well, someone has to dictate something. Your softykin liberals cower at making ANY decisions. 
I'm for Trump dictating you sorry **** from hell to breakfast. And it WILL all be YOU on the leash. We'll champion his dictation. **** off!
⬆️ANOTHER SICK **** PIECE OF **** RNC PISS ANT READY TO GIVE UP OUR REPUBLIC FOR IDOLATRY OF A WIDE *** 🍊🐖 WITH A BAD LISP!

I guess that is how they like it.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 23 Jun 2022, 8:25 pm » wrote: Morons think Biden is ok.
So what?

Doesn't mean he was ANY good at all. Biden's bar sets a pretty **** low precedent.
BDS.

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

BESS LEVIN

The Democratic Party is so afraid that Trump is going to be elected. .....It's so obvious.....

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Neo » 23 Jun 2022, 10:07 pm » wrote: Another day Trump lives rent free in the unhinged minds of progressives. Trump should be investigated by the Hague for torturing progressives so, the butt hurt they have experienced over the past 6 years has to be considered cruel and unusual punishment.  I wasn't a Hillary fan but I didn't waste one minute of a day venting hatred about her.
Your disregard for our Republic is noted.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

one1zer0 » 23 Jun 2022, 10:49 pm » wrote: hahaha! The only people that have the same common traits as DICKtators <-- you stole my awesome, funny spelling of dictator.] Are the Democrats with show trials, gun bans, mandating ****, having the MSM act as their personal propaganda machine, censoring, cancelling, banning, attacking the constitution, trying to take people's rights away, overstepping their authority, always lying about their political opposition for example Trump being a Russian asset, Jan 6th, maga hats are racist, partisan impeachments, desperately trying to stop Trump from running in 2024, spying on Trump, falsely blaming the opposition for example "defunding the police is a conservative idea", trying to convince people that using fascism to save democracy is okay, etc.... 
So keep believing your delusions, it makes for some entertaining circus side show conversations. lolz
Even Republicans are now worried that your WIDE *** 🍊🐖 WITH A BAD LISP WILL DECLARE HIMSELF DICTATOR FOR LIFE if he gets the chance.

one1zer0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 11:20 pm » wrote: Even Republicans are now worried that your WIDE *** 🍊🐖 WITH A BAD LISP WILL DECLARE HIMSELF DICTATOR FOR LIFE if he gets the chance.
What ones? Where did you get your laughable information? Let me guess, a CNN opinion piece perhaps?

Don't want to tell me where I'm wrong in what I wrote? Just want to go with Trump derangement syndrome?

MAGAdreaming

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 23 Jun 2022, 8:25 pm » wrote: Morons think Biden is ok.
So what?

That funny. Biden follows the law and doesn't lie 22 times a day. Or change maps because he said a hurricane was going to hit Georgia. Just admit you don't like to be td the truth by the government at any time and love Trump. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

one1zer0 » 23 Jun 2022, 11:22 pm » wrote: What ones? Where did you get your laughable information? Let me guess, a CNN opinion piece perhaps?

Don't want to tell me where I'm wrong in what I wrote? Just want to go with Trump derangement syndrome?
Despite the GOP leadership’s boycott of the committee, it has relied almost exclusively on testimony from Republicans, conservatives and members of then-President Donald Trump’s inner circle to detail the attack and the events leading up to it. For Republicans who are following these hearings, the call is coming from inside the house.The testimony has come from a far wider network than the Republican figures who have long since been written off by Trump and his loyalists as “RINOs,” or “Republicans in name only.” The hearings have featured several segments from interviews with Bill Barr, Trump’s former attorney general. Barr testified that he repeatedly told Trump the election-fraud claims were baseless and that the Department of Justice had investigated the claims and found no evidence of widespread fraud. “I made it clear I did not agree with the idea of saying the election was stolen and putting out this stuff, which I told the president was ****,” Barr was heard saying in a tape of his deposition played during the first hearing. “And, you know, I didn’t want to be a part of it, and that’s one of the reasons that went into me deciding to leave when I did.” While the two parted on bad terms over Trump’s incessant yet disproven claims of election fraud, Barr is a lifelong conservative who not only served under President George H.W. Bush but was also a loyal ally to Trump as his attorney general.We’ve also heard from many legal experts in Trump’s orbit who tried to convince the former president that the “Big Lie” was baseless, such as former White House attorney Eric Herschmann. In a recorded deposition played during one hearing, Herschmann recalled conversations with Trump lawyer John Eastman — a major architect behind Trump’s attempts to overturn the election — disputing that there was a legal path forward. After the Jan. 6 attack, Herschmann said Eastman continued to push for a way for Trump to hold onto power, to which Herschmann says he replied, “Are you out of your effing mind?”

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

BESS LEVIN

https://imgur.com/gallery/eCglt1P

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 11:16 pm » wrote: Your disregard for our Republic is noted.
You're one sick piece of **** !

And a traitor !

And traitors don't usually meet their end with a smile on their faces !

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
MAGAdreaming » 24 Jun 2022, 12:52 am » wrote: That funny. Biden follows the law and doesn't lie 22 times a day. Or change maps because he said a hurricane was going to hit Georgia. Just admit you don't like to be td the truth by the government at any time and love Trump.
I liked the carnival barker and his off-the-cuff remarks.
Another BIG plus was that he told the media to go **** themselves.

You are nicely brainwashed by their anger at Trump.
They whine, you listen.
He mean-tweeted me!! :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  

That mumbling prick is your hero because you were told he has a speech impediment.
Whatta load of **** you swallow.

He's a senile, incompetent boob being led around by who-the-hell-knows at any given moment.
It was the Easter Bunny a few weeks ago... :rofl:  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

MAGAdreaming » 24 Jun 2022, 12:52 am » wrote: That funny. Biden follows the law   . . .  
Biden follows the smell of little kids  . . .  and that's not funny at all, pedophile ! 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus