This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

The dems have "Cried Wolf" too often ... no one is listening any more ...

Hilary colluded with the Russians to create a fake Steele Dossier.

Adam Shiff says he has evidence Trump colluded with the Russians ... only to find out he didn't. Dem fake news

Adam Schiff, say he has evidence Trump obstructed ... only he didn't. Dem fake news

Dem fake news about Kavanaugh

Dems change election by suppressing hunter's laptop story. Dem fake news

Insurrection with no proof .... more dem fake news ...

no one is listening any more ...

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jun 2022, 11:47 am » wrote: You should watch the hearings.\ Everyone should.
These congressmen and congresswomen are heroes. They have EXPOSED the vile Trump and all his lies.

The bastard is plotting to pull the same **** again, and it will not benefit you or your children.
What exactly is he planning on "pulling"...?
All we ever hear from you is vague ****.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 23 Jun 2022, 2:45 pm » wrote: My loyalty isn't blind and it's not to Trump. I support many of his positions on what is hampering America. My loyalty isn't to a man, it's to an idea of what America should be.
So, U will vote for the 🍊🐖 in 2024?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 12:01 pm » wrote: WHAT LIE DID HONEST DON TELL ABOUT THE JAN 6 LOVEFEST
WATCH THE HEARINGS, YOU **** *******.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

READ IT AGAIN.....WHAT LIE....DID HE TELL

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NEILCAR » 23 Jun 2022, 3:01 pm » wrote: The dems have "Cried Wolf" too often ... no one is listening any more ...

Hilary colluded with the Russians to create a fake Steele Dossier.

Adam Shiff says he has evidence Trump colluded with the Russians ... only to find out he didn't. Dem fake news

Adam Schiff, say he has evidence Trump obstructed ... only he didn't. Dem fake news

Dem fake news about Kavanaugh

Dems change election by suppressing hunter's laptop story. Dem fake news

Insurrection with no proof .... more dem fake news ...

no one is listening any more ...
Describe what I'm refusing to watch!

You're a **** moron.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jun 2022, 3:14 pm » wrote: WATCH THE HEARINGS, YOU **** *******.
 WHY...I WATCHED THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION HEARINGS HOAX

I'M JUST NOT INTO HOAXES

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 3:16 pm » wrote: READ IT AGAIN.....WHAT LIE....DID HE TELL
That he won.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 3:20 pm » wrote: WHY...I WATCHED THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION HEARINGS HOAX

I'M JUST NOT INTO HOAXES

The tan is fake.

TB7

Share      Unread post

TB7

Share      Unread post

AND SO ARE 90 PERCENT OF YOUR POST. BUT HEY, WE ALL LIKE A GOOD LAUGH

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Neo » 23 Jun 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: I didn't read Muellers failed report and his whining about his forcible rape being mildly obstructed. 500 witnesses allowed and a million pages of documentation to investigate a fake collusion narrative is not obstruction. 

I know what happened on January 6th. Democrats arraigned a photo op that didn't pan out as bad as they were hoping. Deliberately lowering security, refusing national guard, injecting agent provocateurs into the crowd. They wanted violence, not just pushing and shoving. They wanted blood on camera, a day that would live in infamy. Instead they got a rowdy protest, some trespassing, some minor assaults and one dead unarmed female veteran protester. Not much to work with. Certainly not enough for the show trial to garner significant ratings.
Sigh. You just can't reach some folks!

peepee

Share      Unread post

jeffey17 » 23 Jun 2022, 12:06 pm » wrote: What is benefiting us or our children right now???? Absolutely nothing. It’s all good though BLM cost us Millions destroying everything in sight. You pathetic liberals really believe everything is going ok. It’s actually scary what you guys believe in. Benefiting us and our kids unbelievable
:rolleyes: 

...hopefully you brain-laundered [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses] become aware of and stop supporting this stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid democrat vs. republican puppet $how... it takes two [email protected] fools to tango, trumptard....  ;)  

razoo

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: Betsy Woodruff Swan says she hasn't seen evidence the Jan. 6 hearings will aid Dems in upcoming elections
Forty-three percent say they think Trump believes the claims, while 48% say the former president knowingly promotes falsehoods. Todd went on to stress the party divide that showed a whopping 86% of Democrats claiming Trump is lying as 77% of Republicans say he believes the voter fraud claims. 

"The reality is - obviously, it's a very important issue. Obviously - like I've been covering this nonstop for the last year. It's important, it's a key part of understanding American history and the democratic trajectory that this country is on. It is also true at the same time and not at all contradictory that it's not a top-tier voting issue for people who are figuring out who they're going to support during the midterms," Swan told Todd. "Top-tier issues are material concerns. How are people paying their mortgages? How much does it cost to get milk and bread? How much does it cost to get gas?" 

THE FAKE INSURRECTION MEANS NOTHING

The fat 
Liz Cheney is 30 points behind her challenger, she absolutely has no chance of being reelected. Her career as a congresswoman is over after November. As for Kitzinger he just needs to become an advocate for refugees coming into our country illegally. Perfect job for him.

Politico reporter: Two Democratic lawmakers told me 'nobody gives a bleep about January 6' | Fox News
you RINO people keep saying the same things as if the many trainers drop by and give you a bone to keep repeating.  How do you explain the millions upon millions of interested viewers who want everyone prosecuted 
that participated in any way ........yes even the current candidates running for office. Better yet throw the ones in congress now OUT on their right wing anti american butts as in go away we the citizens have a jail cell waiting.

TB7

Share      Unread post

razoo » 23 Jun 2022, 3:45 pm » wrote: you RINO people keep saying the same things as if the many trainers drop by and give you a bone to keep repeating.  How do you explain the millions upon millions of interested viewers who want everyone prosecuted 
that participated in any way ........yes even the current candidates running for office. Better yet throw the ones in congress now OUT on their right wing anti american butts as in go away we the citizens have a jail cell wai
I'M ALL FOR THE SAME PROSECUTION THE BLM/ANTIFA RIOTERS HAVE GOTTEN

FOR BURNING, LOOTING, AND COMPLETELY DESTROYING CITIES

SOUNDS FAIR......RIGHT

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

TB7 » 23 Jun 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: Betsy Woodruff Swan says she hasn't seen evidence the Jan. 6 hearings will aid Dems in upcoming elections
Forty-three percent say they think Trump believes the claims, while 48% say the former president knowingly promotes falsehoods. Todd went on to stress the party divide that showed a whopping 86% of Democrats claiming Trump is lying as 77% of Republicans say he believes the voter fraud claims. 

"The reality is - obviously, it's a very important issue. Obviously - like I've been covering this nonstop for the last year. It's important, it's a key part of understanding American history and the democratic trajectory that this country is on. It is also true at the same time and not at all contradictory that it's not a top-tier voting issue for people who are figuring out who they're going to support during the midterms," Swan told Todd. "Top-tier issues are material concerns. How are people paying their mortgages? How much does it cost to get milk and bread? How much does it cost to get gas?" 

THE FAKE INSURRECTION MEANS NOTHING

The fat 
Liz Cheney is 30 points behind her challenger, she absolutely has no chance of being reelected. Her career as a congresswoman is over after November. As for Kitzinger he just needs to become an advocate for refugees coming into our country illegally. Perfect job for him.

Politico reporter: Two Democratic lawmakers told me 'nobody gives a bleep about January 6' | Fox News

"According to an ABC News poll, it found only a mere 9% of Americans are paying attention “very closely” to the January 6 televised drama show."

jeffey17

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 2:18 pm » wrote: "liberal people"  Image   Image   Image  

There u go, folks, GENERATIONAL RACIST HOMESCHOOLING AT WORK!  Image   Image
correct me if I’m wrong on who was looting!!

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Trump KNOWS that he lost that election. His entire staff told him so.
He plotted to prevent the people's will from being obeyed as dictated by the Constitution.
'
The bastard belong in prison.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
supraTruth » 23 Jun 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: So, U will vote for the 🍊🐖 in 2024?
Doubt he will be running in 2024 but won't announce that so democrats waste their energy attacking him instead of DeSatan.