This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 28 Nov 2022, 8:44 am » wrote: I choose to ignore left-wing ****, and that's all that I ever see you produce.
I choose to ignore conjob ****.  Of course I get a ton of it here, and it's actually why I have stuck it out here this long.  It's about the best place to stay on top of all the radical, sexist, racist, homophobic, MAGA/Q-ANON ****.  No need to roam around the web when it's all right here...keeping track of the enemy...efficiently.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 28 Nov 2022, 9:19 am » wrote: I choose to ignore conjob ****.  Of course I get a ton of it here, and it's actually why I have stuck it out here this long.  It's about the best place to stay on top of all the radical, sexist, racist, homophobic, MAGA/Q-ANON ****.  No need to roam around the web when it's all right here...keeping track of the enemy...efficiently.
And that's perfectly fine!  The difference is, despite the fact that I don't believe I've ever agreed with a single one of your liberal posts, you're not so afraid of hearing my retort that you would ever ban me from one of your threads, instead you respond in kind exactly as one should.  It's that lack of integrity and the pure cowardice that's exposed that I'm addressing with BSee.  Has anyone on the right EVER banned any of YOUR liberal responses?  I seriously doubt it, and something I myself certainly would never resort to.  

He/she/it is simply a gutless, radical leftist who deserves every bit of derision I've heaped against him.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

B.See » 28 Nov 2022, 12:46 am » wrote: To MAGAT **** like YOU, ANY TRUTHS YOU DON'T LIKE are "spam."  Too bad you've yet to offer even a semblance of a credible rebuttal to ANY OF THEM, troll.
I gave you a credible rebuttal often enough... lol... and if you don't think it's credible you're welcome to prove me wrong, find one person.. just one... who is willing to say he gives a **** about your spam... you think you can manage that?
Thank your conservative buds in this "liberal" forum for making it so you can trash THIS topic as well, *******.
I will, your 'topic' is a lot more fun now...TROLL...

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 28 Nov 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: ****!!!  The problem with you loony liberals is that you believe the lies of the lapdog, enemy of the people, lying, leftist, corporate controlled media...

"Here’s an eye-opening survey from American National Elections Studies that blows the lid off the media narrative that the right is more of a threat to commit violence for political purposes than the left. The study has been conducted before and after U.S. general elections since 1948.

It’s interesting that the more the left’s political power grows, the more supportive they are of political violence. You would think the opposite would be true. But maybe it shouldn’t really surprise us.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... t-n1432427

Political Violence:
Mainly a Left-Wing PhenomenonEordred

https://counter-currents.com/2019/02/political-violence-mainly-a-left-wing-phenomenon/

Might help to notice that the Right's arguments on political violence are about what people say while the Left's arguments are about what they do.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

jack » 28 Nov 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Might help to notice that the Right's arguments on political violence are about what people say while the Left's arguments are about what they do.
Yeah, Ayers, the black panther ***, the blm *** and antifa *** were real vocal  weren't they?  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/here-are ... on-bandler

jack

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 28 Nov 2022, 11:19 am » wrote: Yeah, Ayers, the black panther ***, the blm *** and antifa *** were real vocal  weren't they?  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/here-are ... on-bandler
Unlike thug Trump and his follower thugs, nineteen year old thugs setting fires and looting convenience stores aren't seeking to install their chosen leader as head of the national government; they don't in fact have any organized political agenda.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

jack » 28 Nov 2022, 12:01 pm » wrote: Unlike thug Trump and his follower thugs, nineteen year old thugs setting fires and looting convenience stores aren't seeking to install their chosen leader as head of the national government; they don't in fact have any organized political agenda.
So **** what?    Defund the Police is not a political movement?  Blm *** and antifa *** ideology is nothing but discredited left-wing marxism.  

As Mark Levin says, blm and antifa thugs are now the militia wing of the dim-0-crap party.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/levin-blm ... crat-party

jack

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 28 Nov 2022, 12:17 pm » wrote: So **** what?    Defund the Police is not a political movement?  Blm *** and antifa *** ideology is nothing but discredited left-wing marxism.  

As Mark Levin says, blm and antifa thugs are now the militia wing of the dim-0-crap party.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/levin-blm ... crat-party
BLM isn't the mainstream Democratic Party, neither is Antifa. Both are small, disaffected segments of American society, but they are all Republicans have
to hang on to as a counter to their own repulsive anti-American conduct.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

jack » 28 Nov 2022, 12:33 pm » wrote: BLM isn't the mainstream Democratic Party, neither is Antifa. Both are small, disaffected segments of American society, but they are all Republicans have
to hang on to as a counter to their own repulsive anti-American conduct.
Blm *** and antifa *** are the militia wing of the dim-0-crap party.  

All the dim-0-raps have to hang on to is the many FAILED and failing attempts to persecute Trump.

Their massive spending has **** up the economy and **** the middle class and working poor with high fuel, high food, and high utility bill inflation to the point of having to make many sacrifices just to get by.

They have allowed the illegal invasion of the US by MILLIONS of illegals, gangs, criminals and drug cartels.

They have allowed braindead biden to make America the laughing stock of the world  and led us to the brink of WWIII. 

Republicans wanting fair and fraudulent free elections that are not rigged in dim-0-craps' favor is anti-American?   YOU are a full of **** ****, liberal idiot!!!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 28 Nov 2022, 9:48 am » wrote: And that's perfectly fine!  The difference is, despite the fact that I don't believe I've ever agreed with a single one of your liberal posts, you're not so afraid of hearing my retort that you would ever ban me from one of your threads, instead you respond in kind exactly as one should.  It's that lack of integrity and the pure cowardice that's exposed that I'm addressing with BSee.  Has anyone on the right EVER banned any of YOUR liberal responses?  I seriously doubt it, and something I myself certainly would never resort to.  

He/she/it is simply a gutless, radical leftist who deserves every bit of derision I've heaped against him.
I don't know about banning...we can't ban anybody, all we can do is put other members on ignore status.  I don't put anybody on ignore, I've never put any forum member on ignore in all the years I've participated on current events forums.  Of course it's nothing to brag about IMHO.  Anybody who puts another member on ignore is a twat.  And when it comes to resorting to using ignore, in my experience across all the forums where I've been a member, the conjobs are just as guilty of it as the lefties.  Sniveling whiners use ignore.

Now...i have been banned from threads here on occasion.  I dont know who's doing that, but ive always suspected CP.  As far as I'm concerned he likes to act tough but he's basically an sniveling twat.  Doesn't one have to have mod authority to ban a member from a thread?  If any member can do that...this **** is even more **** up than I thought.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Nov 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: I don't know about banning...we can't ban anybody, all we can do is put other members on ignore status.  I don't put anybody on ignore, I've never put any forum member on ignore in all the years I've participated on current events forums.  Of course it's nothing to brag about IMHO.  Anybody who puts another member on ignore is a twat.  And when it comes to using ignore, the conjobs are just as guilty of it as the lefties.
I'm not talking about placing someone on ignore.  That's nothing more than a choice of someone not to be bothered seeing posts from anyone they choose not to see, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm talking about how BSee will create a thread and immediately ban a group of conservative members here like myself from both seeing the posts and replying to them.  When I see a topic on the forum she generates and attempt to read the responses or reply myself, this is the notice that comes up instead of the regular list of respondents:
You are banned to this thread!
It's nothing but **** cowardice that no one else (to my knowledge) uses here because she's afraid of the harsh rebuttal she knows she's going to get.
It's the mark of a weakling with no integrity that exposes her ****, and without any accurate knowledge of her gender, I'll assume she's female, since a bigger ****** can't be found on the NHB forum! 

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Zeets2 » 28 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm » wrote: I'm not talking about placing someone on ignore.  That's nothing more than a choice of someone not to be bothered seeing posts from anyone they choose not to see, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm talking about how BSee will create a thread and immediately ban a group of conservative members here like myself from both seeing the posts and replying to them.  When I see a topic on the forum she generates and attempt to read the responses or reply myself, this is the notice that comes up instead of the regular list of respondents:

It's nothing but **** cowardice that no one else (to my knowledge) uses here because she's afraid of the harsh rebuttal she knows she's going to get.
It's the mark of a weakling with no integrity that exposes her ****, and without any accurate knowledge of her gender, I'll assume she's female, since a bigger ****** can't be found on the NHB forum!
He blocked me from most of the threads he keeps bumping 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 28 Nov 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote: He blocked me from most of the threads he keeps bumping
...and we're both proud and honored to have you on the opposite side of such a wimp as her!

B.See

Share      Unread post

Exactly. Who needs 4-Chan and other hate mongering racist pos
 IkeBana
I choose to ignore conjob ****.  Of course I get a ton of it here, and it's actually why I have stuck it out here this long.  It's about the best place to stay on top of all the radical, sexist, racist, homophobic, MAGA/Q-ANON ****.  No need to roam around the web when it's all right here...keeping track of the enemy...efficiently.
Exactly. Who needs 4-Chan and other hate mongering, racist pos, white supremacist, neo-Nazi online rags, when we've got it all RIGHT HERE, in the "liberal" forum? ;)  

B.See

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 28 Nov 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: I don't think, with you and the rest of the MAGA/Q-ANON crowd it's not that you can't find links.  It's that you're too stupid to look at any links where you might actually learn something, or...when it appears to be a link where you learn something rather than just having more MAGA/Q-ANON propaganda pumped into the empty space between your ears...it's rejected out of hand.

It just goes to show the rank hypocrisy and deceitful nature of these MAGATS. 

When I was ABLE TO post links (BEFORE their conservative admin decided my links were "spam" and blocked my ability to post them) they never bothered to read them. Instead they ******* and moaned like little snowflakes about the sheer VOLUME OF THE INFORMATION I WAS SUPPLYING, and rejected the veracity of ALL OF IT.

So naturally, now that I can't post links, the same mfkrs who blow **** from their arse WITHOUT links want to claim I'm making **** up, when they can easily find it for themselves, NOT that they actually WANT to. Heaven forbid that because they might **** up and actually become 'woke'.

Same with the pg threads. For a solid year I posted similar topics in open threads, only to have those threads trolled by people who had NOTHING TO OFFER by way of rebuttal other than personal attacks and drive by **** postings.  ALL of it designed to obscure FACTS AND INFORMATION.

So I used the pg threads, as allowed by their own rules, and established at the start of each one, guidelines as to what would get one banned from the thread. The intent was to keep it to ON TOPIC DISCUSSIONS, REBUTTALS and commentary, free of the drive by **** postings, hate speech, and personal attacks they've previously used to DERAIL THE THREAD.

No one has EVER been banned from a pg thread for following those prerequisites. Those who were determined to ignore and disrespect them WERE. And rightfully so. **** them.

B.See

Share      Unread post

THE RIGHT WING HATE FUELED THREAT TO AMERICANS AND DEMOCRACY (PART ONE)

Time to Call Mass Shooters - and Those Who Inspire Them WHAT THEY ARE - TERRORISTS - Daily Kos

Tucker Carlson Segment Torched After Guest's Grotesque Take On Club Q Shooting - HuffPost Latest News

Denver Post Tells Lauren Boebert 'We're Looking At You' After Colorado Shooting - HuffPost Latest News

After Army Vet's Heroic Actions in a Gay Bar, GOP Lawmakers Release Anti-Woke Manifesto As violence and threats rise against LGBTQ+ people,
10 senators join bill to roll back a Pentagon diversity-and-inclusion effort. - Defense One

Reaping the 'consequences of eternal damnation': Jenna Ellis says Club Q victims are burning in Hell - MSN

The Far Right Is Already Attacking the Club Q Hero - VICE

Lauren Boebert Can’t Believe People Are Linking Her Anti-LGBTQ+ Rhetoric to the LGBTQ+ Club Shooting - Vanity Fair

Conservative think tank pays $1.3 million to air anti-LGBTQ ad during Thanksgiving weekend - Alternet

Far-right smears Club Q hero Richard Fierro, but of course - Daily Kos

After Colorado Springs shooting, Twitter bans pro-gun pro-LGBTQ group - USA Today

Right-wing pastor celebrates Club Q massacre as 'good thing' in hate-filled sermon

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 28 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm » wrote: I

Not buying it.  I've been banned from several threads in this manner, and I'm clearly not a conservative.  I would suspect that I've been here long enough and I've been clearly vocal enough and direct enough for BSee to know I'm not one of you poor victimized conservative members. Image   (Conservative members who typically run roughshod, trolling all over this forum all **** day long, and you're sniveling about this?) BSee has no reason to pull a ban on me.  So who TF else is doing this?

And anyway...what kind of **** up forum is this where apparently any member can arbitrarily ban a other member from a specific thread? 

And while I'm at it...what kind of a **** up forum is this where there are so many members in apparent good standing, who do nothing but **** troll all day, every day.  And you and I.both know that the great majority of these ******* trolls are conjobbers.  So quitcher **** whining about banning and do something about this ****.  Don't you ever get a little **** tired of "go suck *** dick"?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 29 Nov 2022, 7:18 am » wrote: Not buying it.  I've been banned from several threads in this manner, and I'm clearly not a conservative.  I would suspect that I've been here long enough and I've been clearly vocal enough and direct enough for BSee to know I'm not one of you poor victimized conservative members. Image   (Conservative members who typically run roughshod, trolling all over this forum all **** day long, and you're sniveling about this?) BSee has no reason to pull a ban on me.  So who TF else is doing this?

And anyway...what kind of **** up forum is this where apparently any member can arbitrarily ban a other member from a specific thread? 

Well, if BSee bans even liberals as left-wing as you, I can only imagine you did something that hurt her poor widdle fweelings!
That's how weak pussies act.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 28 Nov 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: THERE ARE NO LINKS
END OF STORY
You ******* are a riot...first you piss and moan about members who provide links and quotes and bleat about not having a mind of their own...and now you piss and moan about somebody who posts their own thoughts.

I know...go **** your mother.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 28 Nov 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: I gave you a credible rebuttal often enough... lol... and if you don't think it's credible you're welcome to prove me wrong, find one person.. just one... who is willing to say he gives a **** about your spam... you think you can manage that?

Well here's one person who thinks your credibility sucks donkey...and BSee is OK with me.

PS - you don't even know what spam is you stupid **** polack.