This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 12:18 am » wrote: dude...'hate, intolerance, and 'supremacy'' is not an ideology
.

dude... SOME of us would BEG TO DIFFER. But whatever those who DEFEND it want to call it, it is nonetheless something that MANY find repugnant, offensive, and UNACCEPTABLE.

Case in point, the kind of repugnant, offensive **** -ucker Carlson's and MAGA's fav poster-boy DESPOT said just the other day:

Hungary’s Viktor Orbán faces growing backlash over ‘race mixing’ comments - Jewish groups and other politicians slam remarks by far-right leader as ‘unacceptable.’ – POLITICO

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán continued to face a backlash Monday from other politicians and religious groups over his controversial remarks over the weekend denouncing “mixed race” nations.

The comments sparked condemnation from religious groups, with Hungary’s largest Jewish organization saying on Monday it had called for a meeting with Orbán, while the Central European branch of the American Jewish Committee warned his words recalled “dangerous ideologies in history.”

Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu on Monday slammed Orbán’s statements as “unacceptable.”

“It is regrettable that such ideas are propagated from the territory of Romania, in the complex global context that we all have to face, especially since our official positions are different from these theses,” Aurescu told news site Digi24. “It is clear that we cannot agree with them.”

Former Hungarian Prime Minister and opposition leader Ferenc Gyurcsány called Orbán a “tragedy,” while Romanian MEP Alin Mituța of the Renew Europe group said the speech was “purely delusional and dangerous.”

The threat of Viktor Orbán’s anti-mixed race speech - New Statesman
 
 
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 1:58 am » wrote: .

dude... SOME of us would BEG TO DIFFER. But whatever those who DEFEND it want to call it, it is nonetheless something that MANY find repugnant, offensive, and UNACCEPTABLE.

Case in point, the kind of repugnant, offensive **** -ucker Carlson's and MAGA's fav poster-boy DESPOT said just the other day:

Hungary’s Viktor Orbán faces growing backlash over ‘race mixing’ comments - Jewish groups and other politicians slam remarks by far-right leader as ‘unacceptable.’ – POLITICO

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán continued to face a backlash Monday from other politicians and religious groups over his controversial remarks over the weekend denouncing “mixed race” nations.

The comments sparked condemnation from religious groups, with Hungary’s largest Jewish organization saying on Monday it had called for a meeting with Orbán, while the Central European branch of the American Jewish Committee warned his words recalled “dangerous ideologies in history.”

Romanian Foreign Minister Bogdan Aurescu on Monday slammed Orbán’s statements as “unacceptable.”

“It is regrettable that such ideas are propagated from the territory of Romania, in the complex global context that we all have to face, especially since our official positions are different from these theses,” Aurescu told news site Digi24. “It is clear that we cannot agree with them.”

Former Hungarian Prime Minister and opposition leader Ferenc Gyurcsány called Orbán a “tragedy,” while Romanian MEP Alin Mituța of the Renew Europe group said the speech was “purely delusional and dangerous.”

The threat of Viktor Orbán’s anti-mixed race speech - New Statesman

so you think it is unacceptable to not genocide the Magyar people...but you think the Nazis were bad? you are even more genocidal than the Hollywood caricature of the Nazis. How can you pretend to have some moral highground, you genocidal freak lol

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 2:27 am » wrote: so you think it is unacceptable to not genocide the Magyar people...but you think the Nazis were bad? you are even more genocidal than the Hollywood caricature of the Nazis. How can you pretend to have some moral highground, you genocidal freak lol
1. I haven't said ANYTHING advocating the genocide of Hungarians or anyone ELSE for that matter. You are again attempting to put words into my mouth.

2. In SPITE of what I know about your stated positions, beliefs, ideology regarding this topic, as well as positions on various other topics (based upon what you've written on past occasion), I've responded to your posts with civil replies, answers, clarifications, and counterpoints WITHOUT resorting to PERSONALLY attacking YOU,

as you have now just attacked ME. I'd thank you not to do it again.
 
And YES, GENERALLY speaking, I think nazis, white supremacists, and fascists are bad.
 
Hey, call me crazy, but there's SOMETHING about engaging in vitriolic hate speech and rounding up millions of Jews and other people considered "undersirable" sending them off to concentration camps then MURDERING THEM BY THE MILLIONS doesn't quite sit right with me. 
 
 
Last edited by B.See on 29 Jul 2022, 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 2:49 am » wrote: 1. I haven't said ANYTHING advocating the genocide of Hungarians or anyone ELSE for that matter. You are again attempting to put words into my mouth.

2. In SPITE of what I know about your stated positions, beliefs, ideology regarding this topic, as well as positions on various other topics (based upon what you've written on past occasion), I've responded to your posts with civil replies, answers, clarifications, and counterpoints WITHOUT resorting to PERSONALLY attacking YOU,

as you have now just attacked ME. I'd thank you not to do it again.
 
And YES, GENERALLY speaking, I think nazis, white supremacists, and fascists are bad.

if you are offended by Orban's comments, then it follows you are genocidal. Why? what have Magyars done to you? 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 2:58 am » wrote: if you are offended by Orban's comments, then it follows you are genocidal. Why? what have Magyars done to you?
According to the linked articles I've posted I'm not the only one "offended" by Orban's remarks. But perhaps you'd care to explain how being "offended" makes (us) "genocidal." 
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 3:04 am » wrote: According to the linked articles I've posted I'm not the only one "offended" by Orban's remarks. But perhaps you'd care to explain how being "offended" makes (us) "genocidal."
no, clearly you are not. and all those people are genocidal. 

if you race mix the magyars out of existence....that is no different from genocide. Orban wants the Magyars to continue existing. Being opposed to that is a genocidal attitude. The logic is very simple here. You are offended if the Magyars do not desire extinction?

would you also have that attitude about any non white white?

would you have that attitude about jews?

what if i said that every jewish person should be legally forced to marry and have children with black people and only black people. No jew can marry or reproduce with another jew. Only a black. 

I would consider that a rather genocidal policy. But if jews protested....are they therefore nazis? I mean...i think yes. that would make them nazis and racial supremacists.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 3:21 am » wrote: no, clearly you are not. and all those people are genocidal. 

if you race mix the magyars out of existence....that is no different from genocide. Orban wants the Magyars to continue existing. Being opposed to that is a genocidal attitude. The logic is very simple here. You are offended if the Magyars do not desire extinction?

would you also have that attitude about any non white white?

would you have that attitude about jews?

what if i said that every jewish person should be legally forced to marry and have children with black people and only black people. No jew can marry or reproduce with another jew. Only a black. 

I would consider that a rather genocidal policy. But if jews protested....are they therefore nazis? I mean...i think yes. that would make them nazis and racial supremacists.
Well, for one, I already knew what your answer would be because I'd already read your thread in which you spoke of the "mongrelization" (I recall was your particular choice of words?) of Hungarians and how the white race was "in danger of extinction" or something to that effect.  I just wanted you to say it here...

... by calling the mixing of any non-Hungarian with that of another race "genocide" - and thereby equating that to the systematic nazi EXTERMINATION of some 6 million Jews.

And likewise, by logical extension of the argument, to equate any and all "mongrels" (i.e. those not of 100% pure race) as people who are as good as dead... I'd imagine, seeing as how they'd also all be victims of "genocide."

Or perhaps I'm being facetious.

As for the rest, allow me to answer your question re my "attitude" on the subject (seeing as how I don't mind entertaining you while I continue to parse through 200 plus newer articles I've collected over the last two days).

First of all, as I've said on past occasion, I believe much of "race" (as it pertains to any assumed advantage or disadvantage) to be a social construct... in that 1) there are fewer 100% pure ANYTHING than what many think (and many more apparently HOPE).

Two, I personally couldn't care less if there were absolutely ZERO pure ANYTHING, because imo, race, like religion, divides people. 

Three, what DIFFERENCE would it make? After all, do many CLAIM to judge people not based upon race, color, nationality, etc. etc. but upon the "content of one's CHARACTER?"  Or just MAYBE,

Four, the reason WHY it makes a difference, and WHY white nationalists, supremacists fascists, nazis et al, fear the extermination of the "white" race is because they are all too AWARE (in spite of the denials of privilege, CRT, racism and the like) that being "white" (or at least being able to IDENTIFY as such) carries with it DISTINCT advantages in our so-called non-racist society.
 
 
 
Last edited by B.See on 29 Jul 2022, 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 3:46 am » wrote: Well, for one, I already knew what your answer would be because I'd already read your thread in which you spoke of the "mongrelization" (I recall was your particular choice of words?) of Hungarians and how the white race was "in danger of extinction" or something to that effect.  I just wanted you to say it here...

... calling the mixing of any non-Hungarian with that of another race "genocide" thereby equating that to the systematic nazi EXTERMINATION of some 6 million Jews.

And likewise, but logical extension of the argument, to equate any and all "mongrels" (i.e. those not of 100% pure race) as people who are as good as dead... I'd imagine, seeing as how they also have all been victims of "genocide."

As for the rest, allow me to answer your question re my "attitude" on the subject (seeing as how I don't mind entertaining you while I continue to parse through 200 plus newer articles I've collected over the last two days).

First of all, as I've said on past occasion, I believe much of "race" (as it pertains to any assumed advantage or disadvantage to be a social construct... in that 1) there are fewer 100% pure ANYTHING than what many think (and many more apparently HOPE).

Two, I personally couldn't care less if there were absolutely ZERO pure ANYTHING, because imo, race, like religion, divides people. 

Three, what DIFFERENCE would it make? After all, do many CLAIM to judge people not based upon race, color, nationality, etc. etc. but upon the "content of one's CHARACTER?"  Or just MAYBE,

Four, the reason WHY it makes a difference, and WHY white nationalists, supremacists fascists, nazis et al, fear the extermination of the "white" race is because they are all too AWARE (in spite of the denials of privilege, CRT, racism and the like) that being "white" (or at least being able to IDENTIFY as such) carries with it DISTINCT advantages in our so-called non-racist society.
lets assume the germans did exterminate 6 million jews. WHy would that not be an appropriate response to the jews trying to genocide the germans?

and fool. if race doesnt exist...then there are no 6 million jews to exterminate, either. 
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 3:50 am » wrote: lets assume the germans did exterminate 6 million jews. WHy would that not be an appropriate response to the jews trying to genocide the germans?

and fool. if race doesnt exist...then there are no 6 million jews to exterminate, either.
Again, don't call me names. Second and last warning.

And I didn't say race didn't exist. My exact words were: I believe much of "race" (as it pertains to any assumed advantage or disadvantage) to be a social construct.".

Meaning a society determines the advantage and disadvantage of being (or believing oneself to be) of a particular race.

And, as I observed previously, your argument seems to be that Jews mingling with Germans (allegedly of pure blood) equates to "genociding" the Germans. Last I looked, GENOCIDE involved KILLING PEOPLE IN MASS NUMBERS. 

Not having offspring with them.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 3:59 am » wrote: Again, don't call me names. Second and last warning.

And I didn't say race didn't exist. My exact words were: I believe much of "race" (as it pertains to any assumed advantage or disadvantage) to be a social construct.".

Meaning a society determines the advantage and disadvantage of being (or believing oneself to be) of a particular race.

And, as I observed previously, your argument seems to be that Jews mingling with Germans (allegedly of pure blood) equates to "genociding" the Germans. Last I looked, GENOCIDE involved KILLING PEOPLE IN MASS NUMBERS. 

Not having offspring with them.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
  1. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  2. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  3. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  4. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Elements of the crime

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:01 am » wrote: https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
  1. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  2. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  3. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  4. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Elements of the crime
So, by your argument, the mixing of one race with another causes serious bodily or mental harm, inflicts conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction, imposes measures intended to prevent births, and forcibly transfers children from one group to another. LOL
 
Not exactly the rounding up of millions and EXTERMINATING them in OVENS, IS it?
 
 
Last edited by B.See on 29 Jul 2022, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:09 am » wrote: So, by your argument, the mixing of one race with another causes serious bodily or mental harm, inflicts conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction, imposes measures intended to prevent births, and forcibly transfers children from one group to another. LOL

yes.

by your definition it does not?

fine. lets impose a rule. every jew MUST reproduce with a black

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:13 am » wrote: yes.

by your definition it does not?

fine. lets impose a rule. every jew MUST reproduce with a black
.
No, it DOESN'T.  And hey, why stop with Jews.

Let's impose a rule... something  like,

EVERY WHATEVER HAS THE RIGHT AND FREEDOM OF CHOICE TO REPRODUCE WITH WHOEVER THE **** THEY CHOOSE.
 
Last edited by B.See on 29 Jul 2022, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:16 am » wrote: No, it DOESN'T.  And hey, why stop with Jews. Let's impose a rule that every whatever HAS THE RIGHT A FREEDOM OF CHOICE TO REPRODUCE WITH WHOEVER THE **** THEY CHOOSE.

no...lets say they may only reproduce with blacks. whats the problem with that?

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:17 am » wrote: no...lets say they may only reproduce with blacks. whats the problem with that?
.

I'VE no problem with it. Why only Black people? Sounds like you're the one with the problem.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:19 am » wrote: .

I'VE no problem with it. Why only Black people? Sounds like you're the one with the problem.

well i consider that genocidal/ but you dont, so you have no way to oppose me. Mind your own business, im just trying to commit genocide here.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:20 am » wrote: well i consider that genocidal/ but you dont, so you have no way to oppose me. Mind your own business, im just trying to commit genocide here.
Well, seeing as how you came into my thread to put questions to ME, I think I AM minding my business. I'm just wondering why, after I stated that I believe people have the right to mix with whomever they choose, YOU insisted upon Jews and Black people? 

 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:30 am » wrote: Well, seeing as how you came into my thread to put questions to ME, I think I AM minding my business. I'm just wondering why, after I stated that I believe people have the right to mix with whomever they choose, YOU insisted upon Jews and Black people?
yes i insist on that, and nothing is wrong with it

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:34 am » wrote: yes i insist on that, and nothing is wrong with it
Not at all. In SPITE of your intent.  I think we're done.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:39 am » wrote: Not at all. In SPITE of your intent.

dude race doesnt exist. i want humans to **** humans. specifically, people i consider blacks and people i consider jews.

you have a problem with Orban saying a weaker version of this. Whites should **** whites. At least to the extent that the entire race is not destroyed. 

so you enjoy destroying races.

lets start with this one. jews.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest