This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:41 am » wrote: dude race doesnt exist. i want humans to **** humans. specifically, people i consider blacks and people i consider jews.

you have a problem with Orban saying a weaker version of this. Whites should **** whites. At least to the extent that the entire race is not destroyed. 

so you enjoy destroying races.

lets start with this one. jews.
Where did I say I enjoy destroying races? Did I say who should **** whom?? NO. YOU just did.

I said it's an individual's right to CHOOSE.

Who are you, who am I, who is Orban, to dictate WHO CAN or SHOULD **** WHOM??? 

Sounds like some... ahem... fascist **** to ME.  What the fk happened to all that "freedom" MAGAS claim to believe in????

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:50 am » wrote: Where did I say I enjoy destroying races? Did I say who should **** whom?? NO. YOU just did.

Sounds like some... ahem... fascist **** to ME.  What the fk happened to all that "freedom" MAGAS claim to believe in????
no, you do not like people choosing. Orban chooses that he doesnt want to race mix, and you have a problem with that.

fine. jews MUST race mix. you approve, right?

B.See

Share      Unread post

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:53 am » wrote: no, you do not like people choosing. Orban chooses that he doesnt want to race mix, and you have a problem with that.

fine. jews MUST race mix. you approve, right?
Oh....ORBAN chooses. Well, that's different. Image  He can say what he wants. In turn, WE don't have to like it.

Again... it is YOU who keeps saying what people MUST do. Not I.

Last edited by B.See on 29 Jul 2022, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:56 am » wrote: Oh....ORBAN chooses. Well, that's different. Image  

Again... it is YOU who keeps saying what people MUST do. Not I.

diversity is our greatest strength. therefore jews must **** *** and only ***.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 4:50 am » wrote: Where did I say I enjoy destroying races? Did I say who should **** whom?? NO. YOU just did.

We need DJ Trump in charge of the Southern Border.
We need DJ Trump in charge of American Energy Independence.
We need DJ Trump in charge of police, military, & Crime prevention.

Anyone who votes Dem......is a traitor to America.                   
:)  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2022, 4:57 am » wrote: We need DJ Trump in charge of the Southern Border.
We need DJ Trump in charge of American Energy Independence.
We need DJ Trump in charge of police, military, & Crime prevention.

Anyone who votes Dem......is a traitor to America.                   
Donald Trump wants to end democracy via the dismantling of government and to establish an authoritarian DICTATORSHIP in America. And that's according to CONSERVATIVE pundits, historians, lawmakers, and observers.

Anyone who supports THAT is a traitor to America.

B.See

Share      Unread post

FOS » 29 Jul 2022, 4:57 am » wrote: diversity is our greatest strength. therefore jews must **** *** and only ***.
Okay... strike three - because if you go back and check, hate speech isn't allowed here either (but hey, I knew you had it in you. As they say, give 'em enough ROPE).

Bye. Thanks for playing.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

B.See » 29 Jul 2022, 5:01 am » wrote: Donald Trump wants to end democracy via the dismantling of government and to establish an authoritarian DICTATORSHIP in America. And that's according to CONSERVATIVE pundits, historians, lawmakers, and observers.

Anyone who supports THAT is a traitor to America.

Would you consider a polite divorce.......
or did you want a good old-fashioned shoot-out ?                                   
:)  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2022, 5:05 am » wrote: Would you consider a polite divorce.......
or did you want a good old-fashioned shoot-out ?                                   
??? ...whatever.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

OK.
Your choice.
I need some....... 'trigger-time'.
It is very psychologically therapeutic.                      :clap:            

B.See

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 29 Jul 2022, 5:10 am » wrote: OK.
Your choice.
I need some....... 'trigger-time'.
It is very psychologically therapeutic.                      Image            
Oh. I get it. You're making another one of those THREATS you later claim you never made. Okay. Let's kick YOUR *** out of this thread too.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Speaking of TRUMP, while I'm still sifting through the articles I've recently saved, let's look at a few of them....

A CLOSER LOOK:

Malcolm Nance on the Trump insurgency: Jan. 6 was a "template to do it correctly next time" | Salon.com

Bestselling author and former intelligence officer: "We were within hours of a full-scale coup d'état" on Jan. 6

To this point, the House Jan. 6 committee hearings and related investigations have decisively established that Donald Trump and his confederates, including some Republican members of Congress, were involved in a serious, nationwide conspiracy spanning from the local to the federal level aimed at nullifying the results of the 2020 presidential election and installing Trump as an autocratic ruler.

Several apparent crimes were committed as part of this coup plot, likely including seditious conspiracy, voter fraud, financial fraud, witness tampering, obstruction of Congress and perhaps even acts of terrorism.

The assault on the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, by thousands of Trump's armed followers, including right-wing paramilitaries, was a key part of the coup plot.

Trump's mob was not "random" or "hapless" or "unarmed" or "uncoordinated" as too many observers in the mainstream news media and elsewhere have long insisted.

Some were armed with lethal weapons including pistols and assault rifles.

Their goals were clear: Keep Donald Trump in power at any cost, in defiance of the will of the American people.

Their methods were obvious: Use any means necessary, up to and including lethal violence, to stop the certification of the 2020 election.

ALSO:

'He doesn't put country first': Trump's former Defense Secretary trashes his patriotism in CNN interview - Raw Story

On CNN Monday, former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, a longtime member of the Trump administration, made clear he does not support his former boss and does not believe he should hold the -residency again.

A key reason, said Esper, is that he does not "put country first."

Older Guy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

whoa.
this is a hot little board of discussion. A post made just this morning and all of the reproach.
Well, they don't like it, not one bit of it.
When I was a kid way back in the day, epistemology was a bit more prevalent. Back then you had basic people who were craftsmen, maybe because they had to be, but it was a different world I suppose. I built a canoe, my nieghbor spent all his off time on his canoe which was a beauty I must admit.
He worked as an engineer at Ford Motors, didn't make that much more than those who worked on the line.
Life was not informed, there were horrible things going on, while little tranquil towns existed, horrible goings on all over shaped what we know now as today.
But sadly, things didn't go as planned. You see we lost the thing we decidedly realized was most precious after WW2.
We lost bit by bit the truth and the integrity that inspires it.
First a little here, and a little there, lies, propaganda, conspiritorial nonsense with absolutely no facts, which was conjoined with racisim - a stain perpetuated by wealth, and vileness that existed before not so long ago still shown.

Me personally, I know first hand that diversity is critical to human knowledge and liberal thought. Think what you want to think but an informed citizenry that educates all and fights racism is the only viable way forward - and I know this firsthand.
who said that, who intimated that, Thomas Jefferson, James Baldwin, Sid Ceasar, Admiral James T Kirk, Martin Luther King Jr., or Ghandi?

B.See

Share      Unread post

Excellent observations OG.  Full of truths and wisdom. Neither of which THEY like. Which is why they attack education, science, medicine, REAL history, FACTS AND TRUTH as something undesirable...

something THEY sneeringly refer to as  "wokeness" - as opposed to WILLFUL IGNORANCE I suppose. After all, Trump said it himself:  they LOVE the "poorly educated."

But one thing's for CERTAIN: They and their fascist leadership and all of the hate filled, racist, malevolent ideology they support is A CANCER upon America, AND democracy.  

And, you CAN'T truly love America and the nobler principles we, as a nation, aspire to and CLAIM to represent, if YOU SUPPORT THAT KIND OF HATEFUL ****.

AND NOW, THIS:

Gab controversy: Democrats, Jewish leaders criticize Doug Mastriano's relationship with far-right anti-semite extremists

Claremont Institute is a fascist think tank, so naturally it's standing behind the Trump-Eastman coup

Marjorie Taylor Greene Complains ‘Toxic Masculinity’ Should Be Military’s ‘Number One Requirement’ Amid Recruiting Challenges

AOC doesn't let gun CEO play stupid about white supremacy tattoos in ads (video) | Boing Boing

Libertarian writer slams MAGA Republicans' ‘creepy’ affection for Viktor Orbán - Alternet.org

B.See

Share      Unread post

Two Arizona Republicans are ‘honored’ to be endorsed by a prominent antisemite - Raw Story

Two Arizona Republicans are trumpeting an endorsement from Andrew Torba, the CEO of far-right social media platform Gab, who said earlier this month that Jewish people aren’t welcome on Gab — and should be exiled from the conservative movement altogether

.Mark Finchem, who is running for secretary of state, and state Sen. Wendy Rogers, who is seeking re-election, this week both touted their endorsements from Torba and praised him. Both said on social media that they were “honored” to have Torba’s endorsement, and Rogers included the hashtag #GabCaucus, the name that the Gab CEO has used for the collection of Republicans he supports across the country.

“These people aren’t conservative. They’re not Christian, right? They don’t share our values. They have inverted values from us as Christians. So don’t fall for the bait, right?” he said in a video defending Pennsylvania GOP gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano. Torba is serving as a consultant to Mastriano’s campaign.

MEANWHILE - 'RESPECT FOR LAW' (ONLY, THOSE THEY CHOOSE TO FOLLOW):

Top Florida education official tells schools they have no obligation to follow new federal Title IX non-discrimination guidance - CNN

Just days after 22 states filed a lawsuit fighting the new US Department of Agriculture policy seeking to protect against discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity, Florida's top education official is advising schools in his state to ignore the guidance.

In a letter, Florida Education Commissioner Manny Diaz Jr. tells superintendents, school boards, private school owners and charter school governing boards they have "no obligation" to follow the new Title IX equity rules laid out by the Biden administration.

Florida Dem blasts 'creepy' Republican lawmakers and Ron DeSantis for 'extremism' - Raw Story

ALSO:

How to Filter Hate Speech, Hoaxes, and Violent Clips Out of Your Social Media Feeds

How to Be Safe on Social Media, Especially if You’re LGBTQ+ - Consumer Reports