This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

Like I said, nice to know that the MAGA REICH who has
  • THREATENED CIVIL WAR
  • PRODUCED VIOLENT COMMERCIALS PROMOTING ARMED ASSAULT UPON CITIZENS AND PUBLIC OFFICIALS
  • THREATENED SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS
  • EMBRACED DEFENDED OR IGNORED RIGHT WINGED DOMESTIC TERRORISM
  • DEFENDED MASS SHOOTINGS AT CHURCHES, STORES, MALLS, AND SYNAGOGUES
  • THREATENED AND ASSAULTED ABORTION PROVIDERS AND BURNED CLINICS
  • RECRUITED AND EMBRACED WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NEO NAZIS
  • PRAISED HITLER AND SUGGESTED TEACHING THE NAZI SIDE OF THE HOLOCAUST
  • ENGAGED IN ANTI-SEMITIC HATE SPEECH AND RHETORIC
  • ASSAULTED ORDINARY CITIZENS OF COLOUR FOR JUST GOING ABOUT THEIR OWN BUSINESS
  • POLITICIZED A DEADLY PANDEMIC
  • SPOKEN WORDS OF HATE AND VIOLENCE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AND THE HALLS OF CONGRESS
  • DEFENDED QUESTIONABLE KILLINGS BY LAW ENFORCEMENT
  • TERRORIZED ELECTED OFFICIALS AND THEIR CHILDREN,
  • AND ATTEMPTED A VIOLENT OVERTHROW OF DEMOCRACY BY HANGING THE VICE PRESIDENT
is ALL OF A SUDDEN CONCERNED WITH VIOLENCE.
 

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,608
Location: Central Texas

I hear you knocking but you can't come in!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540550883993423878

Pr0-abortion rioters attempted to breach the Arizona capitol building in Phoenix while the Arizona Senate was in session.

The Arizona Department of Public Safety issued the following statement: “Troopers deployed gas outside the Senate building after protesters attempted to break the glass. The crowd then moved to the Wesley Bolin Plaza where some monuments were vandalized. Gas was deployed again to disburse the crowd.”

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

Again, thanks for your newfound concern for hate and violence.
 
 

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 833
Politics: Conservative

B.See » 24 Jun 2022, 8:36 am » wrote: At one time I treated subjects like Trump/Gop Inspired Racism, Fascism in Trump's America, and the usual retrogressive cruelties of the GOP in general as if they were separate topics of discussion. But it has increasingly become apparent, to me, and to MANY others, INCLUDING some conservatives, that they are all symptomatic of the same malignant PESTILENCE.

And though there has long been a preponderance of increasingly virulent evidence of that fact (including some of the vile representations hate based, sociopathic MENTALITIES, herein), nothing (imo) quite put the rubber stamp on it like the actions Republicans took in Texas this weekend, 

actions not SO coincidentally COINCIDING with the Juneteenth memorial holiday which commemorates the time when, following the treasonous southern rebellion for their "god given rights" to enslave another man 

federal forces had to go down to TEXAS, to tell the stubbornly resisting rabble who were still trying to enslave Black people that their "slaves" had been declared free. 

So it'd figure that on that particular occasion Texas Republicans would declare the Biden presidency "illegitimate" (because a whole lot of Black people voted for him and "everyone" knows Black votes are "illegitimate" because Black people "aren't real Americans"...hell Moscow Mitch said so himself), 

and at the same time they'd reject the 1965 Voting Rights Act that reaffirmed said "not real Americans" the RIGHT TO VOTE.   

And, while these fascists were on a roll, they also proclaimed all LGBTQ people (and gay marriages) an "abomination," they advocated again for secession, and (for good measure) reportedly ALSO tried to incorporate support for the attempted COUP of America's democracy into there OFFICIAL PARTY PLATFORM. 

Add to that the threats, intimidation, and actions of their domestic terrorists, their conspiracy to rig the vote in their favor, their political ads and rhetoric endorsing political violence, their threats of violence against even fellow Republicans and their children, their obstructionism, their radicalized far right Supreme Court, their hate filled rhetoric, their demonization of anyone not toeing their fascist party LINE, and all the rest, 

and what we've got is a FASCIST POLITICAL CULT PARTY WHOSE OFFICIAL PLATFORM IS THAT OF HATE, INTOLERANCE, INTIMIDATION, AND TERROR. 

And in this thread, I'll be showcasing that in greater detail, and hopefully without the trolling, spamming, hate speech, personal attacks, and drive by **** postings by those whose PRIMARY purpose was to obscure TRUTH behind a wall of pure ****.
THE TRUTH is that the REAL "FASCIST America" is what the Democrats have been PEDDLING as "Democracy" for the last 30 years...

1)  RULE by and UNACCOUNTABLE Bureaucracy !

2)  a POLICY of HATE, LIES, DISTORTION, BUREAUCRACY, and DEEP STATE TOTALITARIANISM !  and an

3)  ANTI DEMOCRATIC, ANTI CONSTITUTION, and ANTI AMERICAN Narrative... intended to STRIP power from the PEOPLE, and have it be USURPED by a RULING Class, an UN ELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE Bureaucracy, and a DASTARDLY DEEP STATE who BELIEVE that THEY are the ones who ACTUALLY RUN things !!!

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

ConservativeWave » 28 Jun 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: THE TRUTH is that the REAL "FASCIST America" is what the Democrats have been PEDDLING as "Democracy" for the last 30 years...

1)  RULE by and UNACCOUNTABLE Bureaucracy !

2)  a POLICY of HATE, LIES, DISTORTION, BUREAUCRACY, and DEEP STATE TOTALITARIANISM !  and an

3)  ANTI DEMOCRATIC, ANTI CONSTITUTION, and ANTI AMERICAN Narrative... intended to STRIP power from the PEOPLE, and have it be USURPED by a RULING Class, an UN ELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE Bureaucracy, and a DASTARDLY DEEP STATE who BELIEVE that THEY are the ones who ACTUALLY RUN things !!!
If it's the Democrats who are attempting to strip power from the people - if it is THEY who are trying to "rule by an unaccountable bureaucracy then
  • WHY ARE MAGA REPUBLICANS trying to suppress the vote?
  • WHY HAVE THEY EMPOWERED THEMSELVES TO OVERTURN VOTING RESULTS THEY DON'T LIKE?
  • WHY HAVE THEY IGNORED THE AMERICAN MAJORITY ON ABORTION?
  • WHY HAVE THEY IGNORED THE AMERICAN MAJORITY ON GUN CONTROL?
  • WHY HAVE THEY IGNORED THE AMERICAN MAJORITY ON GAY RIGHTS?
  • WHY HAVE THEY TRIED TO STRIP THE POWER FROM THE PEOPLE VIA AN ATTEMPTED POLITICAL COUP AND OVERTHROW OF DEMOCRACY?
  • WHY IS THE REAL 'DEEP STATE' FUX NEWS? THE KOCHS? HERITAGE FOUNDATION? THE FEDERALIST SOCIETY?
  • WHY DID A MAGA CONTROLLED SENATE REFUSE TO SEAT OBAMA'S SCOTUS PICK?
  • WHY IS THE SUBSEQUENT AND ILLEGITIMATELY APPOINTED SCOTUS SUDDENLY IGNORING 50 PLUS YEARS OF PRECEDENT AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW TO OBLITERATE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE TO FORCE AND ENFORCE A FAR-RIGHT AGENDA UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?????????
  • WHY DID A CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT UPHOLD DARK MONEY SECRECY IN CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS?
  • WHY DID MITCH MCCONNELL SIT ON OVER A THOUSAND PIECES OF LEGISLATION, MANY BIPARTISAN, THAT WERE AIMED AT HELPING AMERICANS?
  • WHY ARE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO KILL SOCIAL SECURITY? MEDICARE?
  • WHY DID THEY TRY TO FIGHT A HEALTHCARE LAW THAT PROVIDED COVERAGE FOR PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS?
  • WHY ARE THEY IN DENIAL OF A DEADLY PANDEMIC AND THE VACCINES THAT HAVE SAVED MILLIONS?
  • WHY DID THEY CRAFT A TAX BREAK THAT BENEFITED MOSTLY THE FILTHY RICH?
  • WHY ARE THESE TOTALITARIAN MFKRS TRYING TO DEMONIZE MINORITIES?
  • WHY HAVE THEY AND THEIR SUPPORTERS EMBRACED WHITE SUPREMACY, ANTI-SEMITISM, FASCISM, NAZIS, AND EVERY OTHER GUTTER MENTALITY ONE CAN THINK OF?
 
 


User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,966
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

B.See » 24 Jun 2022, 8:36 am » wrote: At one time I treated subjects like Trump/Gop Inspired Racism, Fascism in Trump's America, and the usual retrogressive cruelties of the GOP in general as if they were separate topics of discussion. But it has increasingly become apparent, to me, and to MANY others, INCLUDING some conservatives, that they are all symptomatic of the same malignant PESTILENCE.

And though there has long been a preponderance of increasingly virulent evidence of that fact (including some of the vile representations hate based, sociopathic MENTALITIES, herein), nothing (imo) quite put the rubber stamp on it like the actions Republicans took in Texas this weekend, 

actions not SO coincidentally COINCIDING with the Juneteenth memorial holiday which commemorates the time when, following the treasonous southern rebellion for their "god given rights" to enslave another man 

federal forces had to go down to TEXAS, to tell the stubbornly resisting rabble who were still trying to enslave Black people that their "slaves" had been declared free. 

So it'd figure that on that particular occasion Texas Republicans would declare the Biden presidency "illegitimate" (because a whole lot of Black people voted for him and "everyone" knows Black votes are "illegitimate" because Black people "aren't real Americans"...hell Moscow Mitch said so himself), 

and at the same time they'd reject the 1965 Voting Rights Act that reaffirmed said "not real Americans" the RIGHT TO VOTE.   

And, while these fascists were on a roll, they also proclaimed all LGBTQ people (and gay marriages) an "abomination," they advocated again for secession, and (for good measure) reportedly ALSO tried to incorporate support for the attempted COUP of America's democracy into there OFFICIAL PARTY PLATFORM. 

Add to that the threats, intimidation, and actions of their domestic terrorists, their conspiracy to rig the vote in their favor, their political ads and rhetoric endorsing political violence, their threats of violence against even fellow Republicans and their children, their obstructionism, their radicalized far right Supreme Court, their hate filled rhetoric, their demonization of anyone not toeing their fascist party LINE, and all the rest, 

and what we've got is a FASCIST POLITICAL CULT PARTY WHOSE OFFICIAL PLATFORM IS THAT OF HATE, INTOLERANCE, INTIMIDATION, AND TERROR. 

And in this thread, I'll be showcasing that in greater detail, and hopefully without the trolling, spamming, hate speech, personal attacks, and drive by **** postings by those whose PRIMARY purpose was to obscure TRUTH behind a wall of pure ****.
thumbs up.......

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,966
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

B.See » 29 Jun 2022, 11:38 am » wrote: If it's the Democrats who are attempting to strip power from the people - if it is THEY who are trying to "rule by an unaccountable bureaucracy then
  • WHY ARE MAGA REPUBLICANS trying to suppress the vote?
  • WHY HAVE THEY EMPOWERED THEMSELVES TO OVERTURN VOTING RESULTS THEY DON'T LIKE?
  • WHY HAVE THEY IGNORED THE AMERICAN MAJORITY ON ABORTION?
  • WHY HAVE THEY IGNORED THE AMERICAN MAJORITY ON GUN CONTROL?
  • WHY HAVE THEY IGNORED THE AMERICAN MAJORITY ON GAY RIGHTS?
  • WHY HAVE THEY TRIED TO STRIP THE POWER FROM THE PEOPLE VIA AN ATTEMPTED POLITICAL COUP AND OVERTHROW OF DEMOCRACY?
  • WHY IS THE REAL 'DEEP STATE' FUX NEWS? THE KOCHS? HERITAGE FOUNDATION? THE FEDERALIST SOCIETY?
  • WHY DID A MAGA CONTROLLED SENATE REFUSE TO SEAT OBAMA'S SCOTUS PICK?
  • WHY IS THE SUBSEQUENT AND ILLEGITIMATELY APPOINTED SCOTUS SUDDENLY IGNORING 50 PLUS YEARS OF PRECEDENT AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW TO OBLITERATE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE TO FORCE AND ENFORCE A FAR-RIGHT AGENDA UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?????????
  • WHY DID A CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT UPHOLD DARK MONEY SECRECY IN CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS?
  • WHY DID MITCH MCCONNELL SIT ON OVER A THOUSAND PIECES OF LEGISLATION, MANY BIPARTISAN, THAT WERE AIMED AT HELPING AMERICANS?
  • WHY ARE REPUBLICANS TRYING TO KILL SOCIAL SECURITY? MEDICARE?
  • WHY DID THEY TRY TO FIGHT A HEALTHCARE LAW THAT PROVIDED COVERAGE FOR PEOPLE WITH PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS?
  • WHY ARE THEY IN DENIAL OF A DEADLY PANDEMIC AND THE VACCINES THAT HAVE SAVED MILLIONS?
  • WHY DID THEY CRAFT A TAX BREAK THAT BENEFITED MOSTLY THE FILTHY RICH?
  • WHY ARE THESE TOTALITARIAN MFKRS TRYING TO DEMONIZE MINORITIES?
  • WHY HAVE THEY AND THEIR SUPPORTERS EMBRACED WHITE SUPREMACY, ANTI-SEMITISM, FASCISM, NAZIS, AND EVERY OTHER GUTTER MENTALITY ONE CAN THINK OF?
Pertinent questions .......

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,966
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

B.See » 28 Jun 2022, 7:51 am » wrote: Like I said, nice to know that the MAGA REICH who has
  • THREATENED CIVIL WAR
  • PRODUCED VIOLENT COMMERCIALS PROMOTING ARMED ASSAULT UPON CITIZENS AND PUBLIC OFFICIALS
  • THREATENED SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS
  • EMBRACED DEFENDED OR IGNORED RIGHT WINGED DOMESTIC TERRORISM
  • DEFENDED MASS SHOOTINGS AT CHURCHES, STORES, MALLS, AND SYNAGOGUES
  • THREATENED AND ASSAULTED ABORTION PROVIDERS AND BURNED CLINICS
  • RECRUITED AND EMBRACED WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND NEO NAZIS
  • PRAISED HITLER AND SUGGESTED TEACHING THE NAZI SIDE OF THE HOLOCAUST
  • ENGAGED IN ANTI-SEMITIC HATE SPEECH AND RHETORIC
  • ASSAULTED ORDINARY CITIZENS OF COLOUR FOR JUST GOING ABOUT THEIR OWN BUSINESS
  • POLITICIZED A DEADLY PANDEMIC
  • SPOKEN WORDS OF HATE AND VIOLENCE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AND THE HALLS OF CONGRESS
  • DEFENDED QUESTIONABLE KILLINGS BY LAW ENFORCEMENT
  • TERRORIZED ELECTED OFFICIALS AND THEIR CHILDREN,
  • AND ATTEMPTED A VIOLENT OVERTHROW OF DEMOCRACY BY HANGING THE VICE PRESIDENT
is ALL OF A SUDDEN CONCERNED WITH VIOLENCE.
Keep it coming .....

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

Did violence follow Roe decision? Yes — almost all of it against pro-choice protesters | Salon.com

Before the Supreme Court even announced its decision overturning Roe v. Wade last Friday, right-wing politicians and media had begun warning of a wave of violent demonstrations or riots by pro-choice protesters.

Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., called on "all patriots" to defend local churches and crisis pregnancy centers, while Fox News hyped warnings about a "night" or "summer of rage" and various far-right activists — from the America First/groyper movement to the Proud Boys to a staffer for Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake — issued threats against leftists they claimed were about to become violent. 


But it appears that most of the violence that occurred in response to the Roe decision this past weekend was directed at pro-choice demonstrators, not caused by them. 

It's a long article... click the link to read the rest.
 





User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,608
Location: Central Texas

Robert Crimo on video said ‘Death to America.’

Posted on July 7, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody

I’ve noticed the media quickly stopped talking about left wing terrorist Robert Crimo, after his mass shooting on July 4th that killed seven people in Highland Park. I found that odd. There were pictures of him apparently showing him at a Trump rally, which were little more than evidence that Crimo was surveying them to possibly do a mass shooting at one of the Trump rallies. Turns out we know why the media dropped the coverage of Crimo just like that.

Videos of him yelling “what’s up communists” and “death to America” have finally surfaced, even after Big Tech tried to scrub Crimo’s social media presence. That’s why the media went silent on this killer terrorist.

https://ussanews.com/2022/07/07/robert- ... o-america/

Crimo looks like a very typical Antifa beta male and that could be because that’s what he is. He is also a rapper who goes by the name “Awake the Rapper.” None of this adds up to right-wing white supremacist, but does point to left-wing loser.

He’s so convincingly not a right-wing extremist that it has the liberal media ignoring stuff they would normally freak out over.

... even the liberal media can recognize how much of a lefty doofus Crimo is.

https://defconnews.com/2022/07/05/white ... -shooting/

YOU are a goddamn ****, lying, leftist LOSER, bsee!!!
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

The above poster's argument would've stood and he would have been allowed to continue, only he couldn't resist lobbing a hateful INSULT at the very end. So his a---- has been banned from the thread.

However, I've left his response here rather than relegating it to the Peanut Gallery to address the ASSumptions he's made regarding the articles I've posted.

I've neither called Crimo a leftist or another right winged Trump inspired NUTJOB. I haven't decided that he's either. I DO suspect (from what I've read) that his was an abusive childhood and that he's mentally and/or emotionally TROUBLED.

However, I HAVE opined (on several occasions past) that individuals of EITHER POLITICAL PERSUASION, especially "troubled" and or mentally unstable individuals, are NEGATIVELY INFLUENCED in TRUMP'S FASCIST AMERICA - a culture/society filled with violent and hateful ideologies, rhetoric, and policymaking. 

And that hateful rhetoric, even from some of our highest office holders and political figures, sets a dangerously UNACCEPTABLE EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF US.
 





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest