This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

The MAGA right isn't even TRYING to pretend it's about so-called "voter fraud" anymore. It's no longer about voter id, or absentee ballots, or mail in ballots, or any of that other false pretense **** they were promoting so that they could do WHAT THEIR AIM IS TO DO - TO RIG THE VOTE IN THEIR FAVOR.

And that's precisely what they are doing:

By packing state election boards with Trump sycophants, domestic terrorists, right winged fascists, conspiracy theory quacks and the like.

By crafting election laws and policies that give them the power to refuse to certify elections, and to throw out election results they don't like.

By setting up paramilitary so-called "election police" and "poll watchers" SOME of whom have already gone from door to door demanding voter information from the citizenry.

By intimidating threatening and terrorizing election workers, local politicians, and other government workers and officials.

And by outright IGNORING judicial rulings on gerrymandering and other findings THEY don't like.

The extent of their efforts, often ILLEGAL, to sow doubt in the election process, and to overturn and delegitimize the 2020 election knows no bounds, no low TOO low for them.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

Opinion: Republican election sabotage has already started. New Mexico is proof of that - CNN

Last week, the all-Republican Otero County commission in rural New Mexico showed us how deeply ... Donald Trump's disinformation has penetrated our country's election institutions. 

Acting in its capacity as an election canvassing board, the county commission abandoned its legal duty to certify the county election results because, as the commissioners declared, they just "don't trust" the Dominion voting machines that New Mexico uses to tabulate votes.

The commissioners had evidently fallen hook, line and sinker for the completely debunked 2020 election conspiracy theory spread by Trump and his acolyte, lawyer Sidney Powell, that Dominion Voting Systems' machines secretly switched votes from Trump to Joe Biden. On Wednesday, the New Mexico Supreme Court ordered the commission to reverse course and certify the June 7 election results.

DOJ subpoenas Georgia Republican Party chairman as it expands Trump fake elector probe - CNNPolitics

Federal investigators subpoenaed the Georgia Republican Party chairman for information related to the fake elector scheme there -- as the Justice Department has issued a fresh round of subpoenas to people from several states who acted as rogue electors after the 2020 presidential election, multiple sources familiar with the situation told CNN.

The subpoena for the chairman, David Shafer, represents a significant step because he played a central role in organizing the fake slate of electors from Georgia and coordinated the effort with the Trump campaign.


Wisconsin election investigator says he deleted records during probe of 2020 election
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal


User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

(hmmm... seems some..THING? is trying to hogtie my access to the forum this evening, but hey, i'll manage) Image  

IN THE NEWS, THANK GOD FOR REPUBLICANS WHO DID THE RIGHT THING:

State Republicans Resisted Trump’s Subversion in 2020. We Got Lucky. – Mother JonesDonald Trump badgered and bullied Republican state officials, threatened them, lied to them, and lied to others about them.

He had his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, blow up their phones trying to coerce those officials into nullifying Joe Biden’s wins in their states.

When they refused, he demonized them and sic’ed his supporters on them, which led to death threats, protests at people’s homes, instances of physical intimidation and vile verbal and written attacks on them and their families.

That’s according to witness testimony and other evidence presented on Tuesday by the Select Committee investigating attempts by Trump and his cronies to subvert a legitimate election. 


To their credit, none of those officials—Arizona’s House Speaker Rusty Bowers, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his deputy, Gabriel Sterling, and other officials from closely contested states, including Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada—ceded to [the fkr's] demands.

MEANWHILE:

Ron Johnson "must resign": Wisconsin senator implicated in fake elector scheme | Salon.com

Louisiana asks Supreme Court to delay mostly Black district

 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

Also in the news, more right wing, opportunist house ****** selling their souls to promote fascism, fanaticism and white supremacy. Hell, they'd sell their own "mamas" and, in a manner of speaking they HAVE, their mamas and ALL their ancestors who've fought, struggled, and died - only for these self-serving, self-loathing cretins like Jones, Scott, Owens, Thomas, Walker ET AL to prostrate and PROSTITUTE themselves before the eyes of the world in this manner. What fkng embarrassments.

Pair of Georgia losses puts Trump's political power in question | Salon.com

Imagine being this eager to be a lap dog for white supremacy. -Vernon Jones On Pride Month: Straight White Males 'Most Discriminated' | NewsOne

Tim Scott Has No Time For Black Women Testifying How Trump Sent Lynch Mob After Them - Wonkette

 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,917
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Progressives have spent 6 years trying to remove or prosecute one orange man and have failed. Keep screaming, your frustrated impotence is amusing.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,544
Politics: Independent

Good Stuff! B,See, Now get over to the other NHB forum and post this!
It is your Civic Duty!
:rolleyes:  
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

nuckinfutz » 25 Jun 2022, 9:35 am » wrote: Good Stuff! B,See, Now get over to the other NHB forum and post this!
It is your Civic Duty!
Image
Civic Duty is why I'm HERE. ;)  
Other NHB forum?  Not familiar with it.
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 25 Jun 2022, 9:30 am » wrote: Progressives have spent 6 years trying to remove or prosecute one orange man and have failed. Keep screaming, your frustrated impotence is amusing.
Funny you'd mention that 'cause I did a lot of "screaming" before...right up 'til the night in 2020 when "orange man" got his AZZ kicked (my relative "impotence" no doubt, being in the eye of the beholder).
 
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,544
Politics: Independent

B.See » 25 Jun 2022, 9:59 am » wrote: Civic Duty is why I'm HERE. Image  
Other NHB forum?  Not familiar with it.
Its the No Holdsbarred.org Its very active! Check it out!
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

nuckinfutz » 25 Jun 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: Its the No Holdsbarred.org Its very active! Check it out!
Think I will. Thanks.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,544
Politics: Independent

B.See » 27 Jun 2022, 7:15 am » wrote: Think I will. Thanks.
 here is the web address; https://www.example.com?q=/forum/44-n ... cal-forum/
You will have a lot more friends over there!
Let me know your handle, and i will follow you.
:rolleyes:  
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,544
Politics: Independent

nuckinfutz » 27 Jun 2022, 6:20 pm » wrote:  here is the web address; https://www.example.com?q=/forum/44-no- ... cal-forum/
You will have a lot more friends over there!
Let me know your handle, and i will follow you.
Image
Oops! Ignore that url!
 

Holdor

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 947

This thing by the Republicans is going to backfire, more people are going to vote blue.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,117

B.See » 24 Jun 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: The MAGA right isn't even TRYING to pretend it's about so-called "voter fraud" anymore. It's no longer about voter id, or absentee ballots, or mail in ballots, or any of that other false pretense **** they were promoting so that they could do WHAT THEIR AIM IS TO DO - TO RIG THE VOTE IN THEIR FAVOR.

And that's precisely what they are doing:

By packing state election boards with Trump sycophants, domestic terrorists, right winged fascists, conspiracy theory quacks and the like.

By crafting election laws and policies that give them the power to refuse to certify elections, and to throw out election results they don't like.

By setting up paramilitary so-called "election police" and "poll watchers" SOME of whom have already gone from door to door demanding voter information from the citizenry.

By intimidating threatening and terrorizing election workers, local politicians, and other government workers and officials.

And by outright IGNORING judicial rulings on gerrymandering and other findings THEY don't like.

The extent of their efforts, often ILLEGAL, to sow doubt in the election process, and to overturn and delegitimize the 2020 election knows no bounds, no low TOO low for them.

another thread where you can keep reality from destroying your talking points....you're always trying to censor other people

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 27 Jun 2022, 7:26 pm » wrote: another thread where you can keep reality from destroying your talking points....you're always trying to censor other people
...another thread where I can remove trolls, spam, hate speech, personal attacks, and drive-by **** posting like your comment above.


User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 745

After reviewing the dem track record of fake news ... I really stop reading after the 1st sentence.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,105
Politics: Liberal

NEILCAR » 28 Jun 2022, 5:31 am » wrote: After reviewing the dem track record of fake news ... I really stop reading after the 1st sentence.
In other words, you just decided all of these articles are "fake" without bothering to read ANY of them. So why are you here?

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 745

B.See » 28 Jun 2022, 5:37 am » wrote: In other words, you just decided all of these articles are "fake" without bothering to read ANY of them. So why are you here?

After watching the dems fake news on collusion, obstruction, Kavanaugh, 2 failed Impeachments, suppression of the hunter laptop story (which actually did change an election) ... I am surprised that even you are still drinking the dem cool aid... 

If you can not prove anything in Court ... all you have is "smoke and mirrors" (that is nothing) Your Dem fake logic doesn't work anymore... 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest