This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

The Democrat Party is the party of pathetic, hopeless losers.  Look, they have big-lib Joe Biden at the helm - installed as President of the United States.  You have Californian Elitist, Nancy Pelosi calling the shots in the House of Representatives.  And, the Dems have the majority number of votes in the Senate.

Yet, the Big-Liberal agenda suffers setback after setback.  Now, the American people hate Joe Biden - they despise this old clown who is all but "checked out" permanently. 

The Democrats stand poised to suffer the greatest defeats in house and senate races in history come November.  Instead of gaining traction on any one of their fabricated issues and support of violent protests, more and more Americans are opening their eyes and saying "Damn, the Democrats are real ****!"

Welcome to America, ****, an America that no longer favors your stupid Democrat anti-American policies.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Skans » 27 Jun 2022, 5:02 pm » wrote: The Democrat Party is the party of pathetic, hopeless losers.  Look, they have big-lib Joe Biden at the helm - installed as President of the United States.  You have Californian Elitist, Nancy Pelosi calling the shots in the House of Representatives.  And, the Dems have the majority number of votes in the Senate.

Yet, the Big-Liberal agenda suffers setback after setback.  Now, the American people hate Joe Biden - they despise this old clown who is all but "checked out" permanently. 

The Democrats stand poised to suffer the greatest defeats in house and senate races in history come November.  Instead of gaining traction on any one of their fabricated issues and support of violent protests, more and more Americans are opening their eyes and saying "Damn, the Democrats are real ****!"

Welcome to America, ****, an America that no longer favors your stupid Democrat anti-American policies.
BDS.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Skans » 27 Jun 2022, 8:44 pm » wrote: Bad Democrat Shitbirds
U have BDS.

one1zer0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

hahaha! I see what he is trying to do. It's the childish "I know you are, but what am I" style reaction. "Biden Derangement Syndrome" I think is what he is trying to say. Perhaps he is not very smart and doesn't know the difference when someone does a bunch of stuff that screws with a country, makes it way worse than it should be, and you point it out it's not a derangement syndrome. Compared to believing in hoaxes, lies, propaganda, contradictory accusations, to the point that if a Democrat said the same thing as Trump, it's only Trump that has the evil intention, I could point out all the other obvious things that can explain the difference between a real derangement syndrome and this immature response, but I won't carry on unless anyone else tries to justify the absurd notion that BDS exists.
supra Truth have you ever considered changing your username to "supra Propaganda" or "supra Parrot" lolz Image  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

one1zer0 » 27 Jun 2022, 9:34 pm » wrote: hahaha! I see what he is trying to do. It's the childish "I know you are, but what am I" style reaction. "Biden Derangement Syndrome" I think is what he is trying to say. Perhaps he is not very smart and doesn't know the difference when someone does a bunch of stuff that screws with a country, makes it way worse than it should be, and you point it out it's not a derangement syndrome. Compared to believing in hoaxes, lies, propaganda, contradictory accusations, to the point that if a Democrat said the same thing as Trump, it's only Trump that has the evil intention, I could point out all the other obvious things that can explain the difference between a real derangement syndrome and this immature response, but I won't carry on unless anyone else tries to justify the absurd notion that BDS exists.
supra Truth have you ever considered changing your username to "supra Propaganda" or "supra Parrot" lolz Image
BDS

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Nah, that would be you.... you're showing signs of Brandon dementia symptoms...

:die:  

https://youtu.be/lwForC-BLcg

one1zer0

Share      Unread post

Yes, you could be on to something there. If Brandon derangement syndrome exists, that would mean he is a fit, mentally well, president. It would also mean that he has inflation under control, gas prices are just fine, the pull out of Afghanistan was a success, no military personnel got killed for no reason, billions of taxpayer funded military hardware wasn't left behind, he didn't kill energy independence of the U.S., Trump and Russia is to blame for everything bad happening, Obama never built those cages, roads are racist, math is racist, showing I.D. is racist, stereo typing people because group identity politics doesn't create prejudice, saving democracy with fascism is critical in a functioning democracy, Trump is a Russian asset, The F.B.I. is wrong about Jan.6th, spying on the political opposition is good thing, men are women, women are men by declaration, Trans strippers are just fine for school kids to watch, teaching school children hereditary guilt by telling them they are evil because slavery happened is okay, historical statutes must be destroyed, white babies are all born racist, systemic racism is true and there are a ton of laws and programs that keep P.O.C. down, planned parenthood wasn't an agenda made by racist eugenics *******, none of what the left is doing has anything to do with Marxist political ideology, CNN never lies, the politicians and big pharma actually care about people not money and profits, the democrats are honest, good, upstanding people that would never lie, or put on show trials like communist dictators do, and I know I've missed a bunch of other stuff but with you and your awesome intellect I'm sure we can sort it all out together by banning guns, censoring, cancelling, and jailing everyone who disagrees, in the name of democracy, if trans athletes identify as a woman and anyone objects they can just suck their dicks if they don't like it, who cares if anyone can't define what a woman is nobody is really a biologist anyway, only leftist should be able to chose who is allowed to use free speech, and nobody really needs freedom because the government is always right, they should control every aspect of our lives because we know they care. Image  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Skans » 27 Jun 2022, 5:02 pm » wrote: The Democrat Party is the party of pathetic, hopeless losers.  Look, they have big-lib Joe Biden at the helm - installed as President of the United States.  You have Californian Elitist, Nancy Pelosi calling the shots in the House of Representatives.  And, the Dems have the majority number of votes in the Senate.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Inflation - a Democrat fiasco.
Supply Chain shortages - a Democrat fiasco.
Ukraine - Biden's Big Disaster
Afghanistan pull out - Biden's FUBAR moment
Gender Mutilations - Democrat Eugenics policies at work
National Debt - 100% Democrat Drunken overspending
Border Crisis, or should I say National Border Destruction - Democrats are 100% responsible
Murder rates tripling - Democrats Did That
Crime Sprees - Courtesy of Woke Democrats

Now, they use the FBI, CIA and DOJ to go after their political enemies, bankrupt them and shut them up. 

How long do you thing websites like this one will be allowed to exist where we can thrown the truth in the faces of all Democrats?