This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:

you are a liar or incredibly stupid or both.

I have never posted that I had any cousins twice removed.

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
maineman » 08 Feb 2024, 9:48 am » wrote: the answer to your question was that I do not know if I even have cousins twice removed so how would I know their health conditions.
Most likely dead, first cousins are parent siblings' children. Second cousins are grandparent siblings children, twice removed would be great grandparent's siblings' children.

I think that is what the terms represent. Don't think it is the spouses of one's direct relatives side of the family previous generations.

there are direct bloodlines and parallel bloodlines not connected to anymore chromosomes than the inlaw to the bloodline. But that again gets into the twisted linear interpretation of series parallel time as displaced here now as reproductions are genetically eternally separated since conceived.

Now imagine how this relates to the covid vaccine creating health problems to specific chromosomes alignments using rfactored DNA that mutates the genes of the person getting the shot. you play the anything is possible scenario 24/7 and won't accept physical absolutes genetic compounding results eternally separates the ancestors occupying space now.

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Buck Naked said:
maineman » 08 Feb 2024, 10:40 am » wrote: you are a liar or incredibly stupid or both.

I have never posted that I had any cousins twice removed.

did you post most of your family was vaxed, 2 refused and died? 

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
BuckNaked » 08 Feb 2024, 12:00 pm » wrote: did you post most of your family was vaxed, 2 refused and died?

I did.  You specifically asked about cousins twice removed.  I do not know of the existence, identity, or health status of any cousins twice removed.  You specifically asked about them.

JAE

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JAE said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 02 Feb 2024, 8:37 pm » wrote: Because I favor what...?
Tell me what it is that you think I favor. you cowardly, question dodging piece of ****...? 
I will wait right here for your reply.    Image
Look at this nut.  I didn't answer him post-haste, and he follows me to another thread.  

-

:rofl:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 08 Feb 2024, 1:29 pm » wrote: Look at this nut.  I didn't answer him post-haste, and he follows me to another thread.  

-

Another lie from you.
You were too much of a cowardly piece of ****  to answer me at all.    :)  

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Buck Naked said:
maineman » 08 Feb 2024, 1:09 pm » wrote: I did.  You specifically asked about cousins twice removed.  I do not know of the existence, identity, or health status of any cousins twice removed.  You specifically asked about them.

omg your deceased relatives from Chyna virus WTF were they obese? Other conditions?

Tempest62

Share      Unread post

Tempest62 said:
actionjackson » 08 Feb 2024, 2:43 pm » wrote: Look at this imbecile cannonpoint. He's spending his entire life posting 6 dozen posts with bibliographies!

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
He crucified the **** outta you, while increasing valuable knowledge for the forum 👍

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
Tempest62 » 08 Feb 2024, 4:35 pm » wrote: He crucified the **** outta you, while increasing valuable knowledge for the forum 👍
He certainly did....

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
BuckNaked » 08 Feb 2024, 4:30 pm » wrote: omg your deceased relatives from Chyna virus WTF were they obese? Other conditions?

one I have no idea, the other was a regular sized MAGA moron with a red hat and a pickup truck

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Tempest62 » 08 Feb 2024, 4:35 pm » wrote: He crucified the **** outta you, while increasing valuable knowledge for the forum 👍
I stuffed the punk, is what I did - in his own thread. 

He is dragging his butt hurt from it into this thread. 

He demanded peer reviewed science. I gave him over a thousand links to peer reviewed case studies of vax injuries, destroying his OP. He responded by insisting it was not peer reviewed science but a bibliography. And I think he actually believed that.

Later - after clicking the links, perhaps, and discovering that lie was not going to float, - he desperately claimed that it WAS peer reviewed science, but some of them favored his OP. So I clicked on one of those he said favored his OP and copy-pasted it. Of course, it did not favor the fruitcake's OP.

He appears to have abandoned his own thread in favor of boohooing in this one. :rofl:  

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
GeorgeWashington said: The Covid Booster Cancer Time Bomb

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/02/08/the ... time-bomb/

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said: How We Can Stop The WHO's Horrific Pandemic Treaty
Reviewing exactly what is inside the worst treaty of our lifetime and the heroic efforts that are stopping it.

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/how- ... s-horrific

A must read for all Americans .....

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Majik » 12 Feb 2024, 1:26 pm » wrote: How We Can Stop The WHO's Horrific Pandemic Treaty
Reviewing exactly what is inside the worst treaty of our lifetime and the heroic efforts that are stopping it.

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/how- ... s-horrific

A must read for all Americans .....
Be honest about evolving in plain sight is how one resists it. Corrupting everyone so far took 7,000 years to get society where it is today.

change what a person minds resets honesty back to knowing the different between evolving as displaced and evolution reached tomorrow.

JAE

Share      Unread post

JAE said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 08 Feb 2024, 1:40 pm » wrote: Another lie from you.
You were too much of a cowardly piece of ****  to answer me at all.    Image
:rofl:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
maineman » 07 Feb 2024, 10:24 pm » wrote: Your failure to understand the fact that the way we create vaccines has changed since Edward Jenner found one for cowpox is a fault you choose not to cure..  Recombinant DNA may be a new process.  But it is no longer an "experiment" in vaccine creation any more than the Model T was an experiment in the methods of wagon motivation.  Again.  I am fine.  My blood work is also fantastic.  My BP was 120/70 last month.  All my kids are fine and in fabulous physical condition.  My cousin once removed?  His death's silver lining was that it deepened the gene pool.
OF COURSE YOU HAVE AN UNVACCINATED  COUSIN WHO DIED FROM CV19 [even though it was a 2300 to 1 chance that your 60 and older cousin died from CV19]...after all this IS the internet where these MIRACULOUS COINCIDENCES HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE **** TIME...IT JUST NEVER FAILS. ESPECIALLY WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE WELL KNOWN SERIAL LIARS...!!!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 12 Feb 2024, 5:55 pm » wrote: OF COURSE YOU HAVE AN UNVACCINATED  COUSIN WHO DIED FROM CV19 [even though it was a 2300 to 1 chance that your 60 and older cousin died from CV19]...after all this IS the internet where these MIRACULOUS COINCIDENCES HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE **** TIME...IT JUST NEVER FAILS. ESPECIALLY WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE WELL KNOWN SERIAL LIARS...!!!

The funny thing is, I actually DO know several people who have died from the vax. 

Their body their choice? I don't think so. They were bullied - and as much as I despise their weakness, I despise the bullies far more. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: Story at a Glance:•“Preventing” pandemics is one of the most lucrative areas in medicine. Unfortunately, despite all the money this industry has received, it has only made the problem worse. This is because most pandemics are the result of lab leaks from “preventative” research, and because whenever an effective solution is discovered for a pandemic, it gets suppressed by the industry since so many business interests depend upon profiting off of an “unsolvable emergency.”

•The way COVID-19 was handled was so egregious that it woke much of the public up to this grift. Because of that, the pandemic-industrial complex is now facing an existential risk to its business model (since much of the general population no longer is willing to go along with it).

•To solve this problem, a covert WHO treaty has been put together behind the scenes which gives these international health agencies absolute control over anything related to an alleged “health emergency,” and in turn enshrines each awful policy which was conducted throughout COVID-19 (e.g., mass censorship or the promotion of dangerous and experimental vaccines).

•A grass roots activist movement has accomplished something remarkable—despite the fact every single large organization has pushed the pandemic treaty through, in only a few short months, those activists have begun to derail it. I believe stopping this power grab is one of the most important issues of our time, and this article was written to explain exactly what they are doing so that each of us can help be a part of making sure this abhorrent treaty is never ratified.
There is a longstanding problem of natural and non-natural diseases leaking (or being deliberately released) from biolabs. These leaks are quite common and periodically, leaks with grave consequences occur (e.g., RSV, H1N1, HIV, Smallpox, Anthrax, Lyme, SARS, Ebola and SARS-CoV-2 [the virus which caused COVID-19]). Remarkably, prior to the unprecedented censorship of COVID-19, scientists actively spoke out against weaponizing viruses in labs (known as gain of function or GoF research) and in response to public pressure, in 2014 Obama banned it, but only for 3 types of viruses: SARS, MERS and bird flu.
Note: bacteria diseases (e.g., Lyme and anthrax) are sometimes weaponized as well, but these actions are typically not associated with the term “GoF.”In the first part of this series, I attempted to shed light on the vast pandemic “prevention” industry that the world’s eyes were opened to during COVID-19.Briefly, to summarize that article, this racket:•Has convinced the world that we face an existential risk of a dangerous new infectious disease jumping from wild animals to the human population and then wiping out humanity.•Has pivoted to trying to convince the world that the root cause of the increasing frequency of these diseases is not their leaky biolabs, but rather climate change and human encroachment on nature.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: •Uses the fear of a pandemic that might wipe out humanity to justify invasive surveillance of every aspect of our lives and drum up a lot of money to “fix” the problem. That money is then spent on scouring the world for potentially dangerous diseases (after which animals infected with them will be brought back to labs) developing countermeasures for these pathogens, and performing genetic engineering (GoF) on existing viral diseases to make them more deadly in order to be able to better understand how future pandemic viruses might behave.

Note: as discussed in the first of the half of this series, once a pandemic actually emerges, the effective countermeasures that were developed (e.g., hydroxychloroquine for SARS) typically never see the light of day as anything which “ends” a pandemic (rather than just marginally treating it) destroys the lucrative sales market created by the pandemic—which is unacceptable for the medical-industrial complex.In short (like many other areas in medicine), the pandemic racket actually creates the problem it exists to “fix,” and typically fails to even do that because its focus is always on how to make as much money as possible rather than solving the problem.Fortunately, things are starting to change because much of the public now recognizes how egregious the COVID-19 response was. For example:

•Everyday citizens are aware COVID-19 came from GoF research in Wuhan.

•They saw how bad policies were repeatedly propped up (e.g., remdesivir and lockdowns) while good ones were buried (e.g., all the off-patent therapies which effectively treated COVID-19).

•Polling has repeatedly shown roughly half of America believes the vaccines were unsafe and ineffective, while a quarter directly know someone (e.g., themselves) who had a significant injury they attribute to the vaccines.

•Many can now see the trillions we spent on the COVID-19 response produced a result which was actually worse than doing absolutely nothing (best demonstrated by the WHO’s finding that the less countries complied with their instructions, the lower the COVID-19 death rates were—which is truly remarkable given that the “compliant” nations collectively spent trillions enacting the WHO’s guidelines).

Most importantly, the extreme censorship needed to maintain this racket radicalized many moderates who previously would have been politically apathetic. This allowed the alternative media to thrive during COVID-19 (while conversely mass layoffs are hitting the mainstream media). Because of this, those opposed to the pandemic policies now have a large platform much of the public will listen to, and unlike any era in America’s past, the existing propaganda methods (e.g., having everyone in the mass media repeat the same dishonest talking point) no longer have the ability to effectively suppress narratives which compete with the pandemic racket.This situation thus represents an existential threat to the pandemic cartel and the enormous amount of money which had been invested into being able to sell every product they pushed onto the public (e.g., endless experimental mRNA vaccines) after their next fear campaign was rolled out.In the previous article, I argued that the correct response to this new political reality would be to some extent come clean about the mistakes they’ve made and pivot to doing things which could prevent future pandemics (definitively ending all GoF research or putting laws in place which protected the public's right to access repurposed drugs that could treat novel diseases).However, doing that would require everyone invested in the industry to lose a lot of money (e.g., all scientists and academics whose careers depend upon grants for GoF research or emergency pharmaceuticals). So, an alternative option was needed which much of the world recently became aware of thanks to Bret Weinstein’s recent interview:

https://rumble.com/embed/v42u03o/?pub=4

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Cannonpointer » 13 Feb 2024, 10:11 pm » wrote: The funny thing is, I actually DO know several people who have died from the vax. 

Their body their choice? I don't think so. They were bullied - and as much as I despise their weakness, I despise the bullies far more.
There were so many coincidental deaths of young, healthy, fully vaccinated athletes.
In the 18 to 30 year age bracket we got to look at all the CV19 related deaths of US Service Members before the vaccine roll out and there were just a few.
There's close to 2 million service members..... :)