This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DeplorablePatriot » 13 Nov 2022, 3:42 pm » wrote: Wifey and I have been taking 20K IU of vitamin D3 and multi-vitamins ever since the covid hoax **** started. We have never masked up, and have been exposed to MANY people with the virus in the past, ones who we found had it before they knew it, and we were exposed...family and friends of family, huge reunions, gone on numerous flights, hours in crowded airports, etc. Not only have neither of us had covid, but not even a cold virus in many years. Coincidence with the D3? I don't know.
You might add a smidge of zinc to your regime - it helps you absorb the d3.

But it sounds like what you are doing is working. :)

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
“Who gives a **** if my kid dies as long as I can virtue signal on tik tok”

https://mobile.twitter.com/_Janey_J/sta ... 0036782080

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
DeplorablePatriot » 13 Nov 2022, 3:42 pm » wrote: Wifey and I have been taking 20K IU of vitamin D3 and multi-vitamins ever since the covid hoax **** started. We have never masked up, and have been exposed to MANY people with the virus in the past, ones who we found had it before they knew it, and we were exposed...family and friends of family, huge reunions, gone on numerous flights, hours in crowded airports, etc. Not only have neither of us had covid, but not even a cold virus in many years. Coincidence with the D3? I don't know.
I just talked to a guy (40-ish) who has the shots and a booster.
He's had covid twice. Girlfriend (vaxxed) has had covid three times.

Apparently he isn't afraid of either.
I reached out as I left his store to see if he's shakes hands. He did without a pause.

The whole thing is ****.
My doctor tried to get me to take another booster. She pushed hard.
She said, "There's still 400 deaths per day from covid." This was her sales pitch.

To repeat myself: I got the shot because of my people around me. Even got one booster.
All of this has changed recently. People retire. People move. Etc.
I'm all done with it.
I'm still as afraid of the shot as much as the disease... which is not at all. Never have been.

I don't even believe the "Sleeper Cell" crap. The vax would have killed me by now. If it could. Image  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Nov 2022, 8:33 pm » wrote: I just talked to a guy (40-ish) who has the shots and a booster.

I reached out as I left his store to see if he's shakes hands. He did without a pause.

The whole thing is ****.
She said, "There's still 400 deaths per day from covid." This was her sales pitch.

To repeat myself: I got the shot because of my people around me. Even got one booster.
I'm all done with it.
I'm still as afraid of the shot as much as the disease... which is not at all. Never have been.

I don't even believe the "Sleeper Cell" crap. The vax would have killed me by now. If it could. Image
I have refused the shot. I was exposed to the ccp flu in Jan 2021 but took Ivermectin shortly afterwards.  Tested positive at my doctor's office 3 days later with my only symptoms being a loss of smell and taste for a few days.  Was exposed again back in Sept.  Took Ivermectin and tested negative at my doctor's office.  I told him I had taken Ivermectin and he told me that the stuff did not prevent ccp flu and he had 8 patients die from the ccp flu that had taken Ivermectin.  I asked him how many patients of his had died from the ccp flu that had taken the vax.  He didn't answer...

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Buffalo » 14 Nov 2022, 9:16 pm » wrote: I have refused the shot. I was exposed to the ccp flu in Jan 2021 but took Ivermectin shortly afterwards.  Tested positive at my doctor's office 3 days later with my only symptoms being a loss of smell and taste for a few days.  Was exposed again back in Sept.  Took Ivermectin and tested negative at my doctor's office.  I told him I had taken Ivermectin and he told me that the stuff did not prevent ccp flu and he had 8 patients die from the ccp flu that had taken Ivermectin.  I asked him how many patients of his had died from the ccp flu that had taken the vax.  He didn't answer...
As Capt. Willard said in "Apocalypse Now":
The **** piled up so fast you needed wings to stay above it.

As I said previous post: It's all ****.

All it takes is a couple of coincidences, then opportunists and conspiracy nuts take over.
They just make whatever is happening that much worse.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Poster Boy for Vaccination Campaign Dies Suddenly at Just 4 Years Old

https://www.westernjournal.com/poster-b ... years-old/

https://twitter.com/tiossinob/status/15 ... 0880285696

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 14 Nov 2022, 8:33 pm » wrote: I just talked to a guy (40-ish) who has the shots and a booster.

The whole thing is ****.

I'm all done with it.

For all you know, you got the placebo.

That's how laboratory animals are treated. It's luck of the draw and you are never informed.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 14 Nov 2022, 9:28 pm » wrote: As Capt. Willard said in "Apocalypse Now":
The **** piled up so fast you needed wings to stay above it.

As I said previous post: It's all ****.

All it takes is a couple of coincidences, then opportunists and conspiracy nuts take over.
They just make whatever is happening that much worse.
Right? They took a little **** 40% increase in all-cause mortality and an "unexplained" die-off of a few hundred in-shape athletes, and turned it into some Q-anon ****. Hell, one professional soccer team owner in Romania fired every vaxed player, he was so full of conspiracy theories and demands for peak performance. 

The humanity. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Okay, okay - gin up the conspiracies, you opportunists and conspiracy nuts. Healthy 4 year olds are at the prime age to die of crib death - being used as a lab rat had NOTHING to do with it.  :wave:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 15 Nov 2022, 4:01 pm » wrote: Right? They took a little **** 40% increase in all-cause mortality and an "unexplained" die-off a few hundred of in-shape athletes, and turned it into some Qanon ****. Hell, one profession soccer team owner in Romania fired every vaxed player, he was so full of conspiracy theories and demands for peak performance. 

The humanity.
That's what I mean. Coincidence.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 15 Nov 2022, 3:57 pm » wrote: For all you know, you got the placebo.

That's how laboratory animals are treated. It's luck of the draw and you are never informed.
Seriously, I have considered that type of thing.
How in the hell does anyone really know what's in the syringe?
Even the doctors pushing the plunger...

So, I may still dance on your grave.
That saline solution was nothin'...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 15 Nov 2022, 5:33 pm » wrote: Seriously, I have considered that type of thing.
How in the hell does anyone really know what's in the syringe?
Even the doctors pushing the plunger...

So, I may still dance on your grave.
That saline solution was nothin'...
Yup. The tests are double blind. Your bet was in the blind - and you might have gotten lucky.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 15 Nov 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: Yup. The tests are double blind. Your bet was in the blind - and you might have gotten lucky.
Maybe I got the full dose and it had no side effects at all.
Still got lucky. ;)  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 15 Nov 2022, 5:59 pm » wrote: Maybe I got the full dose and it had no side effects at all.
Still got lucky. Image
Yeah... no. The full dose'll **** you silly and name you Billy. 

If you got the full vax, you didn't just **** yourself. You're a walking plague.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rucwi/?pub=4

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 15 Nov 2022, 6:54 pm » wrote: Yeah... no. The full dose'll **** you silly and name you Billy. 

If you got the full vax, you didn't just **** yourself. You're a walking plague.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rucwi/?pub=4
I got plaque on my teeth and plague in my blood.

I take the plaque seriously. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 15 Nov 2022, 8:56 pm » wrote: I got plaque on my teeth and plague in my blood.

You should - it is also in your blood. You got the mud blood going on.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 15 Nov 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: You should - it is also in your blood. You got the mud blood going on.
****. Well, I gotta die of something.

If I have covid in my blood after dying from a shotgun mouthwash,
I will be a stat you can hate.  ;)  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 15 Nov 2022, 9:07 pm » wrote: ****. Well, I gotta die of something.

If I have covid in my blood after dying from a shotgun mouthwash,
I will be a stat you can hate.  Image

I would prefer your stupidity be outweighed by your luck. 

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 15 Nov 2022, 8:56 pm » wrote: I got plaque on my teeth and plague in my blood.

the plaque plague.