This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Varnaj42

Share      Unread post

  
  
Posts: 54
Location: USA

This 80 something is not getting vaxxed against covid19 (or the covid from any other year).   Why should I?  just because the globalists tell me I have to?  Screw them.  Too many horror stories about reactions including sudden death.   Before covid did we hear of so many athletes in their twenties dropping dead during a game?  No.  Such a thing was rare indeed.  Now it is happening almost every week.   To hell with the so called vaccine. 

I am NOT an anti-vaxxer.  Since my birth I've had many, some involuntary and some voluntary.  I've never had a problem from any of them.  But now here comes covid and people are dropping left and right.  And all the problems are with the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated.  But the unvaccinated are being punished.  Why?   Screw this so called vaccine.  There are not enough cops in the world to force it on me.
 
Last edited by Varnaj42 on 18 Jan 2023, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,516
Politics: Conservative

"HAUNTING: Crimes Against Humanity — 12 Year Old Girl Jabbed Against Her Will"



https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/statu ... 1944712193

User avatar
impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 442
Politics: Independent

My kids did not get the vaccine. Considered it only because it gets old quickly having to keep my kids home for 5 to 10 days at a time because the school excludes them due to being in contact with a covid-positive person. With my wife and I both working, this would zap our vacation time to nothing quickly. However, mostly lucked out and only had one exclusion. Has either of them got sick other than standard colds and strep...? No. Wife and I both have had covid twice. Once in May 2020 and then again in December 2022. The second time was fairly mild.. not sure as to why but that's how it goes.

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

impartialobserver » 18 Jan 2023, 11:48 am » wrote: My kids did not get the vaccine. Considered it only because it gets old quickly having to keep my kids home for 5 to 10 days at a time because the school excludes them due to being in contact with a covid-positive person. With my wife and I both working, this would zap our vacation time to nothing quickly. However, mostly lucked out and only had one exclusion. Has either of them got sick other than standard colds and strep...? No. Wife and I both have had covid twice. Once in May 2020 and then again in December 2022. The second time was fairly mild.. not sure as to why but that's how it goes.
Did you and your wife dose with Ivermectin either time?

I had the **** in Jan 2021.  Caught it from a hunting buddy.  But as luck would have it my doctor brother told me the same day I knew I had it to get some Ivermectin horse wormer at Tractor Supply and dose my self and our 90 year old Dad , skip a day and give myself and Dad another dose. I did and even though I tested positive (PCR at my doctor's office) for the **** the ONLY symptoms I had were a loss of smell and taste for a few days.  Dad never got it.

My last doc appointment  he and I got into an argument about the efficacy of Ivermectin which he said was not proven.  He informed me that he had 8 patients die from covid that had taken Ivermectin.  I asked him how many patients he had die that had taken the vaxx and boosters...he did not answer but left the exam room.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Varnaj42 » 17 Jan 2023, 9:10 pm » wrote: This 80 something is not getting vaxxed against covid19 (or the covid from any other year).   Why should I?  just because the globalists tell me I have to?  Screw them.  Too many horror stories about reactions including sudden death.   Before covid did we hear of so many athletes in their twenties dropping dead during a game?  No.  Such a thing was rare indeed.  Now it is happening almost every week.   To hell with the so called vaccine. 

I am NOT an anti-vaxxer.  Since my birth I've had many, some involuntary and some voluntary.  I've never had a problem from any of them.  But now here comes covid and people are dropping left and right.  And all the problems are with the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated.  But the unvaccinated are being punished.  Why?   Screw this so called vaccine.  There are not enough cops in the world to force it on me.
I've had multiple TB (job related) and multiple tetanus (****-happens related). In both cases, it was voluntary. In both cases, I was accepting properly vetted medicines. 

The Trump Vaccine was rushed to market. I will trust my trusty immune system - along with Ivermectin and science.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
impartialobserver » 18 Jan 2023, 11:48 am » wrote: My kids did not get the vaccine. Considered it only because it gets old quickly having to keep my kids home for 5 to 10 days at a time because the school excludes them due to being in contact with a covid-positive person. With my wife and I both working, this would zap our vacation time to nothing quickly. However, mostly lucked out and only had one exclusion. Has either of them got sick other than standard colds and strep...? No. Wife and I both have had covid twice. Once in May 2020 and then again in December 2022. The second time was fairly mild.. not sure as to why but that's how it goes.
It hit me like a truck, slapped the taste out of my mouth. Came on on a monday, *******-slapped me on a tuesday. Tested positive tuesday, started the Ivermectin protocol - was working out on friday. 
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Buffalo » 18 Jan 2023, 12:06 pm » wrote: My last doc appointment  he and I got into an argument about the efficacy of Ivermectin which he said was not proven.
My answer would have been, neither is the vax. But unlike the vax, Ivermectin is not a proven failure, either. 
 
 

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,043
Location: Central Texas

Cannonpointer » 18 Jan 2023, 1:04 pm » wrote: My answer would have been, neither is the vax. But unlike the vax, Ivermectin is not a proven failure, either.
Never thought of that.  But I have never been a fast thinker...
 

User avatar
impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 442
Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 18 Jan 2023, 1:02 pm » wrote: It hit me like a truck, slapped the taste out of my mouth. Came on on a monday, *******-slapped me on a tuesday. Tested positive tuesday, started the Ivermectin protocol - was working out on friday.
The first time, May 2020, was rough but mostly due to having no time to recover. Wife was laid up and kids were home and supposedly going to do distance learning. Yeah.... great joke, I know. All of this while working from home and having to deal with the deluge that comes from having 485,000 + claims. If you do not know, my job is connected to unemployment insurance so when our Governor shut down the state.. it made our life rough. 

Second time was about 3 weeks ago. It was fairly mild. Had a slight fever and some shortness  of breath for two days and then back to normal. 

The point is that I do not find it necessary to give the vax to my kids. I only did it because I did not want to deal with a ton of paperwork. Survived it the first time just fine so no real need for a vax. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
impartialobserver » 19 Jan 2023, 3:30 pm » wrote: The first time, May 2020, was rough but mostly due to having no time to recover. Wife was laid up and kids were home and supposedly going to do distance learning. Yeah.... great joke, I know. All of this while working from home and having to deal with the deluge that comes from having 485,000 + claims. If you do not know, my job is connected to unemployment insurance so when our Governor shut down the state.. it made our life rough. 

Second time was about 3 weeks ago. It was fairly mild. Had a slight fever and some shortness  of breath for two days and then back to normal. 

The point is that I do not find it necessary to give the vax to my kids. I only did it because I did not want to deal with a ton of paperwork. Survived it the first time just fine so no real need for a vax.
WHY you took the experiment will not change THAT you took it. Whatever the experiment's outcome, YOU have to own - not the people who bullied you. Good luck. 
 

User avatar
impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 442
Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 19 Jan 2023, 6:36 pm » wrote: WHY you took the experiment will not change THAT you took it. Whatever the experiment's outcome, YOU have to own - not the people who bullied you. Good luck.

And where have I once laid blame on anyone. Yes, I took it and if come to find out.. not the best decision then so be it. Was I bullied? Not really. Now, doing a bunch of paperwork and testing every week would have sucked. The jab took 15 minutes including travel time. Paperwork and testing... probably 2 hours per week. It was a simple decision based on value of time. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
impartialobserver » 19 Jan 2023, 6:48 pm » wrote: And where have I once laid blame on anyone. Yes, I took it and if come to find out.. not the best decision then so be it. Was I bullied? Not really.
Read your last post. Then look up "bullying" in websters.
impartialobserver » 19 Jan 2023, 6:48 pm » wrote: Now, doing a bunch of paperwork and testing every week would have sucked.
There's your bullying.
impartialobserver » 19 Jan 2023, 6:48 pm » wrote: The jab took 15 minutes including travel time. Paperwork and testing... probably 2 hours per week. It was a simple decision based on value of time.
Right. You got bullied.

And also right - you have to own the results of your experiment with drugs.
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3,700
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 19 Jan 2023, 8:29 pm » wrote: Read your last post. Then look up "bullying" in websters.

There's your bullying.

Right. You got bullied.

And also right - you have to own the results of your experiment with drugs.
Technically the world is now in an experiment.
Vaxxed or not, a new virus is out there thanks to science.
It wasn't tested until about November 2019.
All we know for sure is that it is contagious and feeds on the weak.
Does that mean the experiment is a success?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 19 Jan 2023, 10:24 pm » wrote: Technically the world is now in an experiment.
Vaxxed or not, a new virus is out there thanks to science.
It wasn't tested until about November 2019.
All we know for sure is that it is contagious and feeds on the weak.
Does that mean the experiment is a success?
No, the vax rate means the false flag was a success.

The game was never to release a virus. The game was to get sheep to line up for the slaughter. The virus is a joke. The gaslighting is the only thing that made the virus seem like more than a seasonal flu. 

The year the virus was SAID to have claimed so many lives, the flu claimed zero. 

Covid healed the flu. Yay. 
 
 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3,700
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 19 Jan 2023, 10:55 pm » wrote: No, the vax rate means the false flag was a success.

The game was never to release a virus. The game was to get sheep to line up for the slaughter. The virus is a joke. The gaslighting is the only thing that made the virus seem like more than a seasonal flu. 

The year the virus was SAID to have claimed so many lives, the flu claimed zero. 

Covid healed the flu. Yay.
yeah, but...

 

User avatar
Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 137

roadkill » 18 Jan 2023, 8:28 am » wrote: "HAUNTING: Crimes Against Humanity — 12 Year Old Girl Jabbed Against Her Will"

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/statu ... 1944712193

she might have been afraid of needles.  I make my kids getting vaccinations that work.  COVID?  Nah.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Seems like it's time for another booster shot, this sounds really scary...

:blink:  

https://youtu.be/BGFqT7Przms


User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 490
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Cannonpointer » 19 Jan 2023, 10:55 pm » wrote:
DeezerShoove » 19 Jan 2023, 10:24 pm » wrote: Technically the world is now in an experiment.
Vaxxed or not, a new virus is out there thanks to science.
It wasn't tested until about November 2019.
All we know for sure is that it is contagious and feeds on the weak.
Does that mean the experiment is a success?
No, the vax rate means the false flag was a success.

The game was never to release a virus. The game was to get sheep to line up for the slaughter. The virus is a joke. The gaslighting is the only thing that made the virus seem like more than a seasonal flu. 

The year the virus was SAID to have claimed so many lives, the flu claimed zero. 

Covid healed the flu. Yay.
The year the virus was SAID to have claimed so many lives, the flu claimed zero. 
Image