This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

"NIH Inspector General Finds More Than Half of Clinical Trials During Covid ‘Did Not Comply’ with Federal Requirements"

https://trendingpolitics.com/nih-inspec ... ents-knab/

freeman

Share      Unread post

From February:
"Dr. Robert Malone: 'Time of choosing' for CDC scientists after bombshell NYT report
'Do you want to be a witness? Or do you want to be on the defense?'

It's a "time of choosing" for CDC scientists and physicians in the wake of the blockbuster New York Times story citing unnamed agency officials who acknowledge crucial COVID data has been withheld for fear that it would be misinterpreted by critics, said Dr. Robert Malone in an interview Wednesday with Steve Bannon's "War Room."

"There's going to come a time soon where there are legal ramifications ... and these physicians and scientists at the CDC have got a choice to make now," said Malone, the original inventor of the mRNA technology platform on which the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID vaccines are based.

"It's a question of which side of the bar do you want to be on," he said. "Do you want to be a witness? Or do you want to be on the defense? That's where we're at."
https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/dr-robert-m ... yt-report/

Last edited by freeman on 20 Aug 2022, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

murdock

Share      Unread post

The whole thing was made up leftist ****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
murdock » 20 Aug 2022, 11:21 am » wrote: The whole thing was made up leftist ****.
brilliant of you. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Aug 2022, 11:31 am » wrote: brilliant of you. Image   Image   Image
Thanks for voting the prior post out of the dark hon - that poor ole' SupraLies put it in with the negative star. Some folks are just allergic to truth.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 20 Aug 2022, 12:16 pm » wrote: Thanks for voting the prior post out of the dark hon - that poor ole' SupraLies put it in with the negative star. Some folks are just allergic to truth.
I fixed it for you. :blush:  lol

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Aug 2022, 12:27 pm » wrote: I fixed it for you. Image  lol
Thanks again darlin'! I just noticed, did SupraLies change to SupraLies3 in order to bury past posting history, to hide the evidence that she is such a fool?
(I try to make a habit of referring to all of Big Pharma's little bi*ches with feminine pronouns)

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 20 Aug 2022, 12:37 pm » wrote: Thanks again! I just noticed, did SupraLies change to SupraLies3 in order to bury past posting history, to hide the evidence that she is such a fool?
LOL... he hasn't been feeling well. He had a serious operation. We have to leave him alone. When he feels better... we sick em. :die:  i call him SuperDoof.. he is a woodstock boy. :lol:  

freeman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Aug 2022, 12:40 pm » wrote: LOL... he hasn't been feeling well. He had a serious operation. We have to leave him alone. When he feels better... we sick em. Image  i call him SuperDoof.. he is a woodstock boy. Image
I didn't get to Woodstock, but I was in college during the late 60s and early 70s, so we likely would have a lot of experiences that compare.
He's a woosy. Image   I was completely paralyzed (central cord syndrome) from a blackout fall caused by dehydration+low blood pressure last year, that was the result of cervical stenosis. For several hours all I could move were my eyes. A bit of a fright.
My operation was 6 vertebrae split, cut partly through in another spot, then hinged open and a piece of cadaver bone inserted in the gap in order to make more room in my spinal canal for my spinal cord (rather than get a laminectomy). Until I fell I didn't realize there was no fluid around the cord to cushion it. Learned the narrow canal was partly congenital and partly from arthritis making it smaller yet.
Post-op the most drugs I took were a half dozen muscle relaxers over a couple of days and never took any of the oxy. Was exercising in a neck brace within a couple of days.

Just kidding about the woosy part. Every spine is different and procedures and surgeons are different, particularly in their levels of competence. I didn't take pain pills because there was very little pain in my particular case. Back pain seems like a terrible thing for folks to have to live with. Glad I never had to.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
freeman » 20 Aug 2022, 1:01 pm » wrote: I didn't get to Woodstock, but I was in college during the late 60s and early 70s, so we likely would have a lot of experiences that compare.
He's a woosy. Image   I was completely paralyzed (central cord syndrome) from a blackout fall caused by dehydration+low blood pressure last year, that was the result of cervical stenosis. For several hours all I could move were my eyes. A bit of a fright.
Had 6 vertebrae split, cut partly through in another spot, then hinged open and a piece of cadaver bone inserted in the gap in order to make more room in my spinal canal for my spinal cord (rather than get a laminectomy). Until I fell I didn't realize there was no fluid around the cord to cushion it. Learned the narrow canal was partly congenital and partly from arthritis making it smaller yet.
Post-op the most drugs I took were a half dozen muscle relaxers over a couple of days and never took any of the oxy. Was exercising in a neck brace within a couple of days.
no no.. I know exactly what he has.. Some day I will tell you my story. I am a case study over the internet. No one out there like me.
I am a horrible product of medical mistakes... 20 years.. a total of 60 grand out of my pocket! and then i get picked on for being poor... don't cut sheet with me. Did the best I could under the circumstances.  ;)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
george!! that disappeared as quick as the flat earth one. LOL

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
sootedupCyndi » 21 Aug 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: george!! that disappeared as quick as the flat earth one. LOL
I don’t have time right now to watch the unedited version to confirm, here it is 

https://youtu.be/9ccd3LMNMl8

roadkill

Share      Unread post

What do you guys think about this?

"Hundreds Of Canadian Doctors Dead: Genocide Confirmed After 4th Booster Mandated For Medical Field"

https://www.stewpeters.com/video/2022/0 ... cal-field/

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 21 Aug 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: george!! that disappeared as quick as the flat earth one. LOL
flat earth or level playing field in arena of ideas protecting social chain of command. How many tiers of government exist in series parallel displacement of ancestral positions within a population never same people arriving as departed in the 5 current generations present?

Humanity is socially engineered outcomes of ancestries involved in denying now is eternity.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

freeman

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 21 Aug 2022, 12:32 pm » wrote: I don’t have time right now to watch the unedited version to confirm, here it is 

https://youtu.be/9ccd3LMNMl8
What a magnanimous guy and company! Offering a lifetime of immune system dysfunction illness and hospitalization, to poor countries, at cost!

Gee, how badly did those 3rd world countries need to get poisoned, by Pfizer's investigational, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, leaky, escape mutant training, gene therapy, even back before they became obsolete?
Negative Vaccine Efficacy of COVID vaxxes against Omicron

Compare COVID death rate in the hydroxychloroquine-poor US with hydroxychloroquine-rich Nations
The reason that only Nigeria's label appears, is because the labels for Congo, Burundi, Chad, Madagascar, Tanzania, Niger, Camaroon, Nigeria, Ethiopia and Mali, are underneath it.

Updated version at this link:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccinations-vs-covid-death-rate?time=2020-12-05..latest&country=COG~BDI~TCD~MDG~TZA~NER~CMR~NGA~ETH~MLI~USA

freeman

Share      Unread post

Referenced:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35659687/
"Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.  The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued. In addition, the date of vaccination should be recorded in the medical record of patients. Several practical measures to prevent a decrease in immunity have been reported. These include limiting the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, including acetaminophen to maintain deep body temperature, appropriate use of antibiotics, smoking cessation, stress control, and limiting the use of lipid emulsions, including propofol, which may cause perioperative immunosuppression. In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients." 

Shingles and sooooo much more! At least according to Pfizer's own trials.
"The CHD obtains Pfizer / FDA vaccine data – and its not good"

Last edited by freeman on 24 Aug 2022, 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

roadkill

Share      Unread post