This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,078
Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
Tempest62 » 01 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm » wrote: I hear that. Good stuff you do there. 9 days like that is very tough! Very impressive, takes hellish discipline.

I fired my regular so called MD, and see an alternative MD. EDTA chelation therapy, an array of natural supplements, cut 2 of 3 pharmaceuticals out…. I do strict intermittent fasting (1 meal a day that’s it, with 20-22 hrs no eating) for 6 mos and will stay as a matter of living.
You shouldn't have said "as"...

 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 11,623
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Tempest62 » 01 Feb 2024, 8:32 pm » wrote: What is his major malfunction?
It's the women that work in the office.
It all started during the covid. They started calling up. You're yearly physical is  OVER due. tsk tsk

They wont take no for an answer.
Lots of reasons for that.
I had been down for bloodwork. Nightmare. Getting yelled at in the waiting room- To pull the stoopid face diaper up over my nose. and i couldnt breathe. an hour.

At the time i thought a doctors office is the Last place to be.  Catch it right there. 
Plus I've Never been vaxxed. and didn't want to hear the BS about that.

The doctor himself is ok. 76 lb Vegan.  All he does is sit behind the computer.
Went into the room with him. He's all suited up- And he has a FIT. Stretches his arms out- hands out STOP- Step back from me he says.. back up.
keep your distance..
just bad experience. So when i got out- i thought NEVER going back there again.

 

User avatar
Tempest62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,012
Politics: Conservative

Tempest62 said:
sootedupCyndi » 01 Feb 2024, 11:46 pm » wrote: It's the women that work in the office.
It all started during the covid. They started calling up. You're yearly physical is  OVER due. tsk tsk

They wont take no for an answer.
Lots of reasons for that.
I had been down for bloodwork. Nightmare. Getting yelled at in the waiting room- To pull the stoopid face diaper up over my nose. and i couldnt breathe. an hour.

At the time i thought a doctors office is the Last place to be.  Catch it right there. 
Plus I've Never been vaxxed. and didn't want to hear the BS about that.

The doctor himself is ok. 76 lb Vegan.  All he does is sit behind the computer.
Went into the room with him. He's all suited up- And he has a FIT. Stretches his arms out- hands out STOP- Step back from me he says.. back up.
keep your distance..
just bad experience. So when i got out- i thought NEVER going back there again.
Terrible. The entire office is a failure, most assuredly the doctor. A feeble 76 lb. vegan gives it all away. He did no research, only followed the company line. You made the right decision to leave and never look pack. Kudos to you! Have you found a real MD since then?
 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 11,623
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Tempest62 » 02 Feb 2024, 12:56 pm » wrote: Terrible. The entire office is a failure, most assuredly the doctor. You made the right decision to leave and never look back. Have you found a real MD since then?
Nope- i have never met one worth a sheet. The last one I had- before this one.. We had an understanding.. You leave me alone and i'll leave you alone. Then he retired.. and the sheet hit the fan. :lol: I'd luv to tell them off down there- but that goes on your permanent record. I've already been labeled a bad patient. snicker.
 

User avatar
Tempest62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,012
Politics: Conservative

Tempest62 said:
sootedupCyndi » 02 Feb 2024, 1:05 pm » wrote: Nope- i have never met one worth a sheet. The last one I had- before this one.. We had an understanding.. You leave me alone and i'll leave you alone. Then he retired.. and the sheet hit the fan. Image I'd luv to tell them off down there- but that goes on your permanent record. I've already been labeled a bad patient. snicker.
Bad patient…my guess it’s because you ask questions and don’t accept every word of theirs as gospel. In other words, you’re a free thinking human that doesn’t put up with federally approved establishment medicine steeped in corruption and dedicated in keeping you sick.
 

User avatar
JAE

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,276
Politics: Conservative

JAE said: Stays away from "doctors."

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,871
Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 02 Feb 2024, 7:17 pm » wrote: Stays away from "doctors."
JAE » 56 minutes ago » wrote: 
56 minutes ago
You should do it because you favor it.  Stop demanding others pay.
Because I favor what...?
Tell me what it is that you think I favor. you cowardly, question dodging piece of ****...? 
I will wait right here for your reply.    Image  
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,371
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Tempest62 » 01 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm » wrote: I hear that. Good stuff you do there. 9 days like that is very tough! Very impressive, takes hellish discipline.

I fired my regular so called MD, and see an alternative MD. EDTA chelation therapy, an array of natural supplements, cut 2 of 3 pharmaceuticals out…. I do strict intermittent fasting (1 meal a day that’s it, with 20-22 hrs no eating) for 6 mos and will stay as a matter of living.
That is all quite excellent. Look for a Naturopath if you haven't already. Mine sends my hair to a lab for a full spectrum analysis, and he gives me a full report, along with recommendations for supplements and chelation. It sounds like maybe you already have a naturopath, given that you're working with chelation and supplements.

Is there a timeline to get you off that final pharmaceutical?
 

User avatar
Tempest62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,012
Politics: Conservative

Tempest62 said:
Cannonpointer » 03 Feb 2024, 11:41 am » wrote: That is all quite excellent. Look for a Naturopath if you haven't already. Mine sends my hair to a lab for a full spectrum analysis, and he gives me a full report, along with recommendations for supplements and chelation. It sounds like maybe you already have a naturopath, given that you're working with chelation and supplements.

Is there a timeline to get you off that final pharmaceutical?
Thank you. He’s an alternative medicine MD. Small office of 3. Has tons of patients most are middle to older age who properly learned to be disillusioned with traditional only MD’s. The Covid response really woke them up as the final straw.

No timeline, it’s up to me. I even have his 2 recommended natural supplements to replace the last pharma when I’m ready. I’m not sure if I’m ready yet.  

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 926
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,794
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Page 494 (also very interesting):

"Children under 18 are 51 times more likely to die from the mRNA vaccines than from COVID-19 if unvaccinated.
Young adults in the age range of 18 to 29 are eight times more likely to die from vaccination than from COVID-19.
Adults from 30 to 39 are 7 times more likely to die from vaccination and those aged 40 to 49 are 5 times more likely to die after vaccination.
People in the group aged 50 to 59 are still twice as likely to die after vaccination than after COVID-19.
Only when over 60 years of age is the chance of death equal for both causes. Even when over 80 years old the likelihood of dying from Covid inoculation is just 0.13% lower than the risk of dying from the infection.

The authors concluded that the protection from COVID-19 death falls far short of the risk of dying from the vaccine for people below 50 years old [51].
According to Kostoff [52] the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation is five times higher in the most vulnerable 65+ demographic than deaths attributable to COVID–19. With decreasing age, the risk of death from COVID-19 decreases drastically. Combined with the longer-term effects of the inoculations, most of which are still unknown, this increases the risk-benefit ratio, perhaps substantially, in the lower age groups."
 


User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,078
Politics: Conservative

Majik said: mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Caused More Deaths Than Saved: Study
Researchers called for a ‘global moratorium’ as the study revealed ‘well-documented’ serious adverse events and an unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/fo ... whatfinger

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,371
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
GeorgeWashington » 15 Jul 2022, 12:59 pm » wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Roman_Baber/ ... 4648953856
 —————
Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines and measures to prevent them

The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued. In addition, the date of vaccination should be recorded in the medical record of patients.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/art ... 22-01831-0
Go to 3 min., 40 sec. in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNTLtexVkCI
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,371
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Tempest62 » 02 Feb 2024, 12:56 pm » wrote: Terrible. The entire office is a failure, most assuredly the doctor. A feeble 76 lb. vegan gives it all away. He did no research, only followed the company line. You made the right decision to leave and never look pack. Kudos to you! Have you found a real MD since then?
Veganism is a fad diet. There is no history of it ever working to keep people healthy. Even vegetarianism is MOSTLY a fad diet. There is only one population in the history of the planet to embrace vegetarianism and sustain themselves for centuries in good health, and that population is a very wealthy subset of the larger population of India known as the Brahmins. The Brahmins are vegetarians, yes - but they are ovo-lacto-vegetarians. And that is an important distinction.

Another important distinction is that the Brahmins have sufficient resources to hire servants. Even with eggs and dairy in the mix, vegetarianism requires labor to be healthy. It takes some work, some processing, to get the nutrition you need without meat - even when you have the animal proteins afforded by milk and eggs. 

Veganism? That is a whole other thing. No history, no science (save pseudo-), no positive results to show. Vegans are very often quite sallow in my experience - and those that are not tend to be quite fat. Many are both. I have never met a vegan who displayed vibrant health or personal magnetism. 

I consider vegans to be pretty stupid and reckless and lacking good sense. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,371
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
sootedupCyndi » 02 Feb 2024, 1:05 pm » wrote: Nope- i have never met one worth a sheet. The last one I had- before this one.. We had an understanding.. You leave me alone and i'll leave you alone. Then he retired.. and the sheet hit the fan. Image I'd luv to tell them off down there- but that goes on your permanent record. I've already been labeled a bad patient. snicker.
Find a naturopath. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,371
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: A 1000-link strong CLEARING HOUSE of peer reviewed vaccine death and mayhem:

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vacc ... of-lethal/

User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,078
Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
Cannonpointer » 06 Feb 2024, 11:48 pm » wrote: A 1000-link strong CLEARING HOUSE of peer reviewed vaccine death and mayhem:

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vacc ... of-lethal/

@maineman  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,371
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
He is not interested in the science. It's the politics that has him captive. Rachael Maddow is his advisor - he will defend HER view of medicine, as it is the politically CORRECT view of medicine. 

If a man doesn't have a team, what HAS he got? :)

User avatar
Tempest62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,012
Politics: Conservative

Tempest62 said:
Cannonpointer » 06 Feb 2024, 11:48 pm » wrote: A 1000-link strong CLEARING HOUSE of peer reviewed vaccine death and mayhem:

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vacc ... of-lethal/
This beauty should be singularly pinned at the top of the forum and not buried in this thread.