This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 12:43 pm » wrote: Don't you?

Aren't you the fellow who raised six kinds of hell against folks experimenting with drugs, fruity?

Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
I don't recall doing that.  I'm sure I gave some negative opinion as to people using recreational drugs for getting high.  However, I never chastised anyone for not getting the Covid shots.  Two completely different things.

Skans

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 18 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: For what ?

Covid 19 won't be officially exposed for the hoax it is anytime soon !

It's the biggest lie of our lifetime !
For @Cannonpointer  to predict when I will die due to taking 4 covid jabs.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: For @Cannonpointer  to predict when I will die due to taking 4 covid jabs.
@Cannonpointer  is forced to take the word of a liar that you had 4 jabs.

I decline. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 1:16 pm » wrote: He insists that unless I can predict the precise day and hour of his death, experimenting with drugs was a smart course of action.
****.  Give a range, if you must ******.  This year?  Next year?  50 years from now?  You said that I'm going to die because of the jabs - so if you know I'm going to die because of this, then just say when. Freaking smarmy ****.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 2:26 pm » wrote: ****.  Give a range, if you must ******.  This year?  Next year?  50 years from now?  You said that I'm going to die because of the jabs - so if you know I'm going to die because of this, then just say when. Freaking smarmy ****.
AGAIN, proven liar - how do I know you took ANY jabs? You have lied at LEAST twice in this thread.

You have passive-aggressively pretended that you are unaware of the context of the vax debate - a cheap, **** move; and you have backtracked on your ADAMANT, PASSIONATE screech against experimenting with drugs. 

You're just a **** mouth. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: This is a guy who made a major, emotionally-charged case agaist experimenting with drugs - complete with moralizing and everything.

That's right, I sure as **** did!  I stand by what I said about using drugs to get high too.
And suddenly, on this topic, he is not only pretend-innocent of the issues surrounding the vax
I'm fully aware of the risks of the vax.  The different vaxes have some risks, I acknowledge that.  However, taking those into consideration, I opted to get jabbed 4 times. And, I don't tell others what to do in this regard.  Get jabbed, or don't. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 2:23 pm » wrote: @Cannonpointer  is forced to take the word of a liar that you had 4 jabs.

I decline.
I have had 4 jabs.  I have not lied.  Further, there is no incentive for me to lie about such a thing.  Dumb.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 2:28 pm » wrote: AGAIN, proven liar - how do I know you took ANY jabs? You have lied at LEAST twice in this thread.

I have not lied about anything.  Not in this thread, or elsewhere.  You make **** up.  I stand by my position that people should not use drugs to get high.  As for vaccines, everyone needs to evaluate that for themselves.  I have and I opted to be vaxed 4 times.  Yes, you just have to take my word on that, but as I've pointed out, I have no incentive at all to lie about it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 2:29 pm » wrote: That's right, I sure as **** did!  I stand by what I said about using drugs to get high too.

I'm fully aware of the risks of the vax.  The different vaxes have some risks, I acknowledge that.  However, taking those into consideration, I opted to get jabbed 4 times. And, I don't tell others what to do in this regard.  Get jabbed, or don't.
And there you go again, passive-aggressively pretending you are completely unaware that there is a major push to FORCE us to vax - in a cheap, ****-mouther attempt to decontextualize our concerns. 

You played lab rat, fruit cake - if you are not lying again.

You'll get what you'll get, fruity. and you'll know you have it coming, for being a stupid ******. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 2:32 pm » wrote: I have not lied about anything.  Not in this thread, or elsewhere.  You make **** up.  I stand by my position that people should not use drugs to get high.  As for vaccines, everyone needs to evaluate that for themselves.  I have and I opted to be vaxed 4 times.  Yes, you just have to take my word on that, but as I've pointed out, I have no incentive at all to lie about it.
Well, I hope you are not lying, zionist shill. The more of you **** they drop, the better. Image

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 2:30 pm » wrote: I have had 4 jabs.  I have not lied.  Further, there is no incentive for me to lie about such a thing.  Dumb.

There was no incentive for you to play the gay passive-aggressive on this topic. Didn't stop ya. 

I do not pretend to understand women, fruitcake. What motivates y'all's silliness is opaque to me. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: I don't believe him - I think he's trolling.

This is a guy who made a major, emotionally-charged case agaist experimenting with drugs - complete with moralizing and everything. And suddenly, on this topic, he is not only pretend-innocent of the issues surrounding the vax (which is obvious fraud), but on top of that, he is suddenly all gung-ho for experimenting with drugs.

He's trolling. It's what weak people do, when they know their low-integrity partisanship is exposed and indefensible.

that last line is hilarious. so what are strong willed people never allowing information about natural timing of compounding DNA results occupying space here in 5 ever changing people generation gaps between inception and extinction.

I know the answer, ruling elite 1%ers and their 9% management team.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: FDR set up Communism in the name of: Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security (or its predecessor).  The New Deal was COMMUNISM, you Union-****-sucking whore.
So you're playing the COMMIE card again? Never mind that FDR was loved by so many, and pulled us out of the Great Depression, and guided us to victory over your AXIS FASCISTS! :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:
Only low intelligent ******* buy your ****!
:evil:   :evil:   :evil:  
@Skans  

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 18 Jul 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: So you're playing the COMMIE card again? Never mind that FDR was loved by so many, and pulled us out of the Great Depression, and guided us to victory over your AXIS FASCISTS! :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:
Only low intelligent ******* buy your ****!
:evil:   :evil:   :evil:  
@Skans  

FDR didn't pull the population out of depression, the people did, he just took credit away from the masses. What ruling elites do using psychological class warfare 24/7 sustaining loyalty to ideolists of great great grandchildren evolving into 1 of 16 great great grandparents to the last generation of great great grandchildren arriving one at a time. creating a whole different set of people each generation forward now.

academia finds the compliant, arts and entertainment never let them forget what is at stake, the rest of the population learn to obey or get eliminated. Damn, sounds like the series on netflix "squid games".

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2022, 2:32 pm » wrote: And there you go again, passive-aggressively pretending you are completely unaware that there is a major push to FORCE us to vax -
No, there you go lying again, completely making **** up.  I do not deny that there is a major push to force people to get vaxed; there is I have always disagreed with forcing anyone to get vaxed.  Go back and check, I've been completely consistent in my position on this. 

But, you and others like to demonize those who choose to get the vax, knowing what that entails, even though I would never want the vax forced on anybody. If you go back and check all of my posts, you will see that I've never even encouraged anyone to get the vax, and certainly never said anything negative about anyone who chose not to get the vax. 
You played lab rat, fruit cake - if you are not lying again.
Whatever.  That's my right to do so.
You'll get what you'll get, fruity. and you'll know you have it coming, for being a stupid ******.
You're wacked.  What in the world are you so angry about?

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 2:26 pm » wrote: ****.  Give a range, if you must ******.  This year?  Next year?  50 years from now?  You said that I'm going to die because of the jabs - so if you know I'm going to die because of this, then just say when. Freaking smarmy ****.

less little 7 years. That gives you 2 more presidential election cycles to get depressed enough to not be around anymore. could be less than 3 when your reality completely implodes.

Skans

Share      Unread post

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 3:12 pm » wrote: less little 7 years. That gives you 2 more presidential election cycles to get depressed enough to not be around anymore.
LOL!  You're an idiot, but at least you're not a ****** like @Cannonpointer  

omh

Share      Unread post

Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: LOL!  You're an idiot, but at least you're not a ****** like @Cannonpointer  

Idiots never accept life in plain sight. I do and remain honest how it works while compromising with absolute corrupted type cast people.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: You ever watch resident evil movies? I am legend? how many are enough?

I'm not into horror movies...they're for kids.

omh

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 18 Jul 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote: I'm not into horror movies...they're for kids.
art and reality create humanity. academia trains brains to mind what art and reality project as all the truth people need to stay believing in character counts more than biological time evolving here.