This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

omh » 18 Jul 2022, 3:15 pm » wrote: Idiots never accept life in plain sight. I do and remain honest how it works while compromising with absolute corrupted type cast people.
Look at your screen, Hoss.  What do you see?  Life?  Corruption?  Type cast People?

What I see are pixels.  Pixels arranged in a unique and particular order by some unknown entity in the nether reaches of cyber space. I try not to read too much into it, because if I do, I might **** myself.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,193
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 3:07 pm » wrote:  I do not deny that there is a major push to force people to get vaxed; there is....

What in the world are you so angry about?
You can't get thru a single post without **** in your own mouth. 
 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,597
Politics: Green

Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: I was free to get my jabs if I wanted to.  I don't lie like you do.  As for being "dead soon enough" - pick a date, fatty.  Come on, pick a date when I'm going to drop dead from my 4 jabs.  FREAKING 4 JABBS - what do you think, genius??? 

Cannonpointer predicts Skans will drop dead from his Covid Jabs by _______________________.    WAITING............................................
Four jabs hmm you will be dead in a couple years from myocarditisl and heart failure

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 3:53 pm » wrote: Look at your screen, Hoss.  What do you see?  Life?  Corruption?  Type cast People?

What I see are pixels.  Pixels arranged in a unique and particular order by some unknown entity in the nether reaches of cyber space. I try not to read too much into it, because if I do, I might **** myself.
 
the website is access to other people's brain using or viewing this website. I know in public everyone has to stay in character, but isolated to a personal link to cyberspace, there is no physical face to face confrontation so it is brain to brain contact.

this site like so many I have been on has a common crew. 30% of those posting here I have encountered on two or more sites. first year I started using myspace I somehow had a 5 second glimpse at a routing link to where my connection was being quarantined through a university of Princeton. My 32 years working for AT&T I learned how networking operates to global communications.

My point here is internet is simply open circuit communication done electronically oscillating, modulating, frequencies to handle billions of separate conversations spontaneously and simultaneously going from anywhere to everyone in this atmosphere. personal device to central distribution of local access to the network, then there in the network routing to all other local access points around the globe.

Like a spider web, fishing net, longitudes and latitudes. Anyway, I understand the principles of global instant communication between any of the 24 hour segments of the planet rotating between event horizons. You getting the larger picture yet? Series parallel and spontaneously here simultaneously individually evolving in plain sight, physical absolutes, perpetual balancing, only happens when perpetual motion was established naturally on a universal scale.

Eternity physically exists being the core of ancestral progression going on in this atmosphere. Necessity is the Mother Of Invention is a powerful concept along with free will, personal choices, collective bargaining, changing real me to the reality of we demand human rights to ignore what eternity does in real time.

Back to power of suggestion driven by hope, faith, charity, opportunity, power, wealth, fame, delivers mayhem, madness, misery when accomplished artificially pitting intellectual minds against ancestral brain.

the great detective has more sense than 6 degrees of separation, but where is that 7th degree? Balancing in the center of 6 degrees of separation living in 8 hemispheres triangulated by hope, faith, charity, now cannot be where biology eternally separates mutually evolving life now.

means, motives, methods, groupthink, organized systems of doubt, orchestrated social order, context directing content of life commanding follow us or be eliminated from reality.<that is humanities. Life is biologically eternally separating genetic results occupying space now.

Eternal hell is created by doubting now is eternity. Devil is in the details life exists in the single environment of adapt or become extinct restricting results in this atmosphere like any other atmosphere to live eternally here because evolving never duplicates details arrived to results departing.

ITS ALL CONNECTED TO ONLY EVOLVING NOW.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 18 Jul 2022, 8:41 pm » wrote: Four jabs hmm you will be dead in a couple years from myocarditisl and heart failure
Ok, @SJConspirator  predicts I'll be dead within 2 years from myocarditis/heart failure.  That is from 7-18-2022.  We'll verifythis later on.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: Ok, @SJConspirator  predicts I'll be dead within 2 years from myocarditis/heart failure.  That is from 7-18-2022.  We'll verifythis later on.
 
you will die because you take your own life because your reality completely implodes in 6 years 4 months. that end of time as you defined it intellectually, has lasted as long as it will.

but since the act will be done by your choice, it could be any rotation of the planet from here. Tick tock.

Oh, there is always the possibility you change what you mind and start using your own fertilized cell, again to navigate life equally created as another ancestral dis[placement here now.

but I doubt you will and trust you won't. You have that come hell or high water attitude about saving your reality.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

omh » 19 Jul 2022, 8:36 am » wrote: you will die because you take your own life because your reality completely implodes in 6 years 4 months. that end of time as you defined it intellectually, has lasted as long as it will.

but since the act will be done by your choice, it could be any rotation of the planet from here. Tick tock.

Oh, there is always the possibility you change what you mind and start using your own fertilized cell, again to navigate life equally created as another ancestral dis[placement here now.

but I doubt you will and trust you won't. You have that come hell or high water attitude about saving your reality.
Bottom line, Sole, I would never commit suicide. Never.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: Bottom line, Sole, I would never commit suicide. Never.
 
you are already absolutely corrupted, when honesty makes the comeback, all you have done will be used against your forward.
redemption is simple, stop being absolutely corrupted.

But you show no signs of willing to do that because you believe honesty is dead.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

omh » 19 Jul 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: you are already absolutely corrupted, when honesty makes the comeback, all you have done will be used against your forward.
redemption is simple, stop being absolutely corrupted.

But you show no signs of willing to do that because you believe honesty is dead.
 
Whatever.  No one cares about your gibberish.  Nonetheless, I will not be committing suicide as you have encouraged me to do so.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 9:00 am » wrote: Whatever.  No one cares about your gibberish.  Nonetheless, I will not be committing suicide as you have encouraged me to do so.
exactly. Reality prevails, eternal hell lives in plain sight. Remember what the punishment of being in hell is. each generation performs the same way as the last 400 have.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

omh » 19 Jul 2022, 9:05 am » wrote: exactly. Reality prevails, eternal hell lives in plain sight. Remember what the punishment of being in hell is. each generation performs the same way as the last 400 have.
I've never been to hell, so obviously I cannot remember anything about hell.  But, blither blather on and on about "remembering hell", idiot.  Go talk to @Xavier_Onassis   he seems to have more time for your nonsense than I do.


 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: I've never been to hell, so obviously I cannot remember anything about hell.  But, blither blather on and on about "remembering hell", idiot.  Go talk to @Xavier_Onassis   he seems to have more time for your nonsense than I do.


 
wow playing the literal truth scenario. there are several other paths of truths that work separately simultaneously that reflect what you don't say.
1. actions speak louder than words,
2. results are from what does happen.
3. projections are just that, projections until events occur naturally or intellectually staged bringing projections to fruition for argument sakes forward used to validate relative time statistical possibilities natural living does exceed mutually evolving here. never has, never will.

and the ruling elite of this site will say I am off topic in the moment everything is kinetically attached. another post destined to peanut gallery.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,193
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 7:46 am » wrote: Ok, @SJConspirator  predicts I'll be dead within 2 years from myocarditis/heart failure.  That is from 7-18-2022.  We'll verifythis later on.

And we'll take a dick sucker's word that she got four jabs.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2022, 3:44 pm » wrote: And we'll take a dick sucker's word that she got four jabs.
As if anyone would even have a reason to lie about how many jabs he/she got.  Don't know what the point to that would even be.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,193
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 3:49 pm » wrote: As if anyone would even have a reason to lie about how many jabs he/she got.  Don't know what the point to that would even be.
Because you like to stand out as an ignorant ****, perhaps?

The feminine character is a mystery to me. 
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2022, 3:51 pm » wrote: Because you like to stad out as an ignorant ****, perhaps?  The feminine character is a mystery to me.
You are freaking dumb as the second lieutenant toilet scrubber (front row, 2nd from left) for the National Domestic Worker's Union.  Didn't you say you are involved in this trade union?
Image 
As for "the feminine character being a mystery" to you, yeah, I think we all know what that's about.  Let's not go there guy, how about you just keep your homosexual encounters to yourself.   Just stay a closeted *** and try to run the forum like a normal man.
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,193
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 4:05 pm » wrote: You are freaking dumb as the second lieutenant toilet scrubber (front row, 2nd from left) for the National Domestic Worker's Union.  Didn't you say you are involved in this trade union?
Image 
As for "the feminine character being a mystery" to you, yeah, I think we all know what that's about.  Let's not go there guy, how about you just keep your homosexual encounters to yourself.   Just stay a closeted *** and try to run the forum like a normal man.
Said the sissy who let himself get bullied into getting poked with experimental drugs! :die:  

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,223
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Skans » 19 Jul 2022, 3:49 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 19 Jul 2022, 3:44 pm » wrote: And we'll take a dick sucker's word that she got four jabs.
As if anyone would even have a reason to lie about how many jabs he/she got.  Don't know what the point to that would even be.
Why did you take the jab?  
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,193
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
GeorgeWashington » 19 Jul 2022, 11:50 pm » wrote: Why did you take the jab?

Here comes the **** I have refused to solicit - for the sake of decorum. :rolleyes:  :drool:  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 24,193
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Skans » 18 Jul 2022, 3:53 pm » wrote: Look at your screen, Hoss.  What do you see?
Look at this link, dick sucker. See your impending demise - because SCIENCE, you **** idiot.  :clap:   :rofl:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 152200206X

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest