This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 23 Jul 2022, 8:11 pm » wrote: Just come closer and you will experience the same physiological reaction as before the mob.
I ski.

I know the feeling. 

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

dickens » 23 Jul 2022, 8:11 pm » wrote: Just come closer and you will experience the same physiological reaction as before the mob.
  So you can touch him in that special way you do with all the boys?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 23 Jul 2022, 5:34 pm » wrote: Pretty easy to be confident in his appeal when the judge didn’t allow him to present a defense. It’s sounds like you support tyranny. ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....  :wah:   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...i support republican puppet [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses] and democrat puppet [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses] destroying one another, puppet trump/republican [email protected] [and monetary ignoramus] ...word...  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Neo » 23 Jul 2022, 6:41 pm » wrote: Censorship of any that suggest the election wasn't the most secure in the history of western civilization is a red flag. Any time a viewpoint is censored that aggressively there is usually some truth to it that those in power don't want disseminated.
...so that is YOUR BEST evidence that puppet trump was a victim of vote fraud?  :?:  

...puppet trump [email protected] [and monetary ignoramus], i guarantee that your puppet trump has been 'censored'  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less aggressively than knowledgeable monetary system critics/realists, foreign policy critics, etc.

...look what you puppet trump [email protected] and the other [email protected] did/are doing to julian assange!!, you whiny trifling republican-radio-level @sshole... [and monetary ignoramus] ....  ;)    

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 23 Jul 2022, 7:06 pm » wrote: Exactly. The left media is overusing the phrase "the big lie" pertaining to those who question the election. This phrase is used incessantly. Red flag.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

....puppet trump/republican [email protected] [and monetary ignoramus], 'the big lie' is that puppet biden versus your puppet trump and all tho$e phony 'conte$t$' of republicrat puppet$  prior, was the result of an honest 'competition of ideas about government' ....

...but you trifling fools [and monetary ignoramuses] 'legitimized' the fraudulent with your vote... and here we are... furthermore, you stoooooooopid [email protected] will probably be voting the same stoooooooooooooooopid [email protected] way after you're dead.... ;)   

dickens

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

Squatchman » 24 Jul 2022, 5:46 am » wrote:   So you can touch him in that special way you do with all the boys?
You are projecting your own anthropology.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 23 Jul 2022, 7:06 pm » wrote: Exactly. The left media is overusing the phrase "the big lie" pertaining to those who question the election. This phrase is used incessantly. Red flag.
You're a **** idiot.

A loser beyond redemption.

You deny the Holocaust. 

You have NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that "The Big Lie" contains even a grain of truth.

You have an unusually low IQ.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 24 Jul 2022, 3:08 pm » wrote:

You have an unusually low IQ.
Coming from the retard who can never provide any commentary of his own on his own OP. No thoughts of his own. Not ever. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Jul 2022, 3:32 pm » wrote: Coming from the retard who can never provide any commentary of his own on his own OP. No thoughts of his own. Not ever.
Do you recall what you replied when I told you Grifty is an unfit loser?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 24 Jul 2022, 4:06 pm » wrote: Do you recall what you replied when I told you Grifty is an unfit loser?

Remind the forum how fit your senile pedo is.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Jul 2022, 4:06 pm » wrote: Remind the forum how fit your senile pedo is.
Stop hiding, Coward.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

@Blackvegetable  

You are dumb. 
bi·as

noun
prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
"there was evidence of bias against foreign applicants"
  • Ike is a lefty, like you. And he would love to see me gone. Thus, he fits the above definition ^^^^
  • AI/GW are not biased, according to the definition ^^^. Thus, they couldn't care less who wins or loses. 
Now **** nod...nod right now! Do it!

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Yeah, I didn't think you had anything. 

Did you ever look up the word "metaphor" yet? I had to give you the definition for bias, but I am not doing that one for you. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Jul 2022, 4:09 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

You are dumb. 
  • Ike is a lefty, like you. And he would love to see me gone. Thus, he fits the above definition ^^^^
  • AI/GW are not biased, according to the definition ^^^. Thus, they couldn't care less who wins or loses. 
Now **** nod...nod right now! Do it!
The dictionary does not prove bias in ANYONE, you dumb ****.

Acknowledge that you're a dumb ****.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Hey @Blackvegetable  you need to read this. It explains why you repost the same **** 400k times. You know "who is incitatus?' 'Who is...that stupid fictitious character?" My media comment that you can't refute, the pic where I return your hypocrisy every time, and many other reposts. This article shows how dumb you are. 
Dementia: Repetitive Speech, Looping, and Same Story Syndromehttps://www.griswoldhomecare.com/blog/2 ... same-stor/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Jul 2022, 4:10 pm » wrote: Yeah, I didn't think you had anything. 

Did you ever look up the word "metaphor" yet? I had to give you the definition for bias, but I am not doing that one for you.
If I frequently employ allusions you don't understand, what reason do you have to believe I don't understand "metaphor"?

**** moron.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Jul 2022, 4:16 pm » wrote: Hey @Blackvegetable  you need to read this. It explains why you repost the same **** 400k times. You know "who is incitatus?' 'Who is...that stupid fictitious character?" My media comment that you can't refute, the pic where I return your hypocrisy every time, and many other reposts. This article shows how dumb you are.
You STILL don't know, do you.

**** loser of the first stripe.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 24 Jul 2022, 4:16 pm » wrote: If I frequently employ allusions you don't understand, what reason do you have to believe I don't understand "metaphor"?

**** moron.

I know the meaning of both. You don't. 

Your repetitive syndrome is coming up next.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 24 Jul 2022, 4:16 pm » wrote: You STILL don't know, do you.

**** loser of the first stripe.

Well moron, if I referred to 'stupid horse' then that should give you a hint as if I know or not. Same with that other stupid one, remember, the one that you use to compare to Trump. That doesn't give you a hint if I know or not? Idiot.

Read the article. Mother ****. Now!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Jul 2022, 4:17 pm » wrote: I know the meaning of both. You don't. 

Your repetitive syndrome is coming up next.
Kill yourself. 

You're pathological