This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 23 Jul 2022, 8:20 am » wrote: Now the lies and divervisions begin.  **** loser.
@Blackvegetable  

Your recall sucks.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jul 2022, 8:33 am » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

Your recall sucks.
No, Tiny.

What "point" are you making?

Don't refer me to anything. 

Just post it.

In coherent sentences. 

No effluvium.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 8:39 am » wrote: No, Tiny.

What "point" are you making?

Don't refer me to anything. 

Just post it.

In coherent sentences. 

No effluvium.
More demands.  *******, I said your lies and diversions would begin.  And they did.  I did post what I predicted.  

You have no right to demean the education of others.  You have to be the Dumbest Educated Man a
Alive.  

Acknowledge you were answered, DEMA.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 23 Jul 2022, 8:46 am » wrote: More demands.  *******, I said your lies and diversions would begin.  And they did.  I did post what I predicted.  

You have no right to demean the education of others.  You have to be the Dumbest Educated Man a
Alive.  

Acknowledge you were answered, DEMA.
No, I wasn't. 

I have explained why I beat Zeets2 up with that.

What did I tell you?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 6:49 am » wrote: Go lick your stumps, Neo.
Four hours of idiocy compared to the summer of violence preceding it jan 6th seems trivial in comparison. The Capitol wasn't sacrosanct when code pink invaded it. It wasn't holy when progressive terrorists bombed it. You **** laughed when blm invaded the white house grounds burning **** causing "******" Trump to get evacuated to the bunker. I don't excuse the idiocy on display for those dark four hours but I am able to put it in perspective.  

peepee

Share      Unread post

...i have taken to asking every puppet trump [email protected] i meet, 'what is your very best evidence of 'vote fraud' against trump in 2020?' ...one guy told me he was in arizona before the $election and that he 'saw nothing but trump signs everywhere'...'none for biden'.... 'it had to be fraud'....   :rofl:   :die:   :lol:  

...what is your very best evidence?  :?:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Neo » 23 Jul 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: I don't excuse the idiocy on display for those dark four hours but I am able to put it in perspective.
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...like all puppet trump/republican [email protected], you apologize for other puppet trump/republican [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses] while heaping hatred upon puppet biden [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses]... get real, puppet-sucker [and monetary ignoramus]...  :loco:   

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

peepee » 23 Jul 2022, 6:43 am » wrote: ....confidence and hope is alive among the puppet trump [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses]...  Image
Pretty easy to be confident in his appeal when the judge didn’t allow him to present a defense. It’s sounds like you support tyranny. 

I don’t need to understand monetary policy to stack greenbacks, peasant.

**chuckle** 

dickens

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

Blackvegetable » 21 Jul 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: Pence's Secret Service detail frantically calls loved ones to say goodbye....
Cowards die many times before their deaths

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 23 Jul 2022, 5:41 pm » wrote: Cowards die many times before their deaths
How many angry mobs have you faced down, Audie?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 6:36 pm » wrote: How many angry mobs have you faced down, Audie?

Hiding again. Pathetic scum. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
peepee » 23 Jul 2022, 12:29 pm » wrote: ...i have taken to asking every puppet trump [email protected] i meet, 'what is your very best evidence of 'vote fraud' against trump in 2020?' ...one guy told me he was in arizona before the $election and that he 'saw nothing but trump signs everywhere'...'none for biden'.... 'it had to be fraud'....   Image   Image   Image  

...what is your very best evidence?  Image:
Censorship of any that suggest the election wasn't the most secure in the history of western civilization is a red flag. Any time a viewpoint is censored that aggressively there is usually some truth to it that those in power don't want disseminated. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 23 Jul 2022, 6:41 pm » wrote: Censorship of any that suggest the election wasn't the most secure in the history of western civilization is a red flag. Any time a viewpoint is censored that aggressively there is usually some truth to it that those in power don't want disseminated.
Sadly, many Americans must be protected against their yawning credulity..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Neo » 23 Jul 2022, 6:41 pm » wrote: Censorship of any that suggest the election wasn't the most secure in the history of western civilization is a red flag. Any time a viewpoint is censored that aggressively there is usually some truth to it that those in power don't want disseminated.

Exactly. The left media is overusing the phrase "the big lie" pertaining to those who question the election. This phrase is used incessantly. Red flag.  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 7:04 pm » wrote: Sadly, many Americans must be protected against their yawning credulity..
Censorship is for your own good comrade. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegas » 23 Jul 2022, 7:06 pm » wrote: Exactly. The left media is overusing the phrase "the big lie" pertaining to those who question the election. This phrase is used incessantly. Red flag.
After promoting the big Russian collusion lie for years. Stunning lack of self awareness. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 23 Jul 2022, 7:22 pm » wrote: Censorship is for your own good comrade.
Sheep drench.

dickens

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 23 Jul 2022, 6:36 pm » wrote: How many angry mobs have you faced down, Audie?
Come closer and repeat what you said.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 23 Jul 2022, 7:59 pm » wrote: Come closer and repeat what you said.
You're by yourself.

dickens

Share      Unread post

Just come closer and you will experience the same physiological reaction as before the mob.