If you post in a peanut gallery thread and your post is missing, this is where you can find it.
Forum rules
THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY FORUM. WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO POST HERE.

YOU WILL FIND THE ACTUAL THREADS IN ANOTHER FORUM - MOST LIKELY IN THE NHB.
User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

 Truth is, the Republican party has been working toward the death of democracy in America for quite some time. From back when conservative think tanks and groups like the Heritage Foundation and their affiliates dictated policymaking to Republican politicians like Ronald Reagan. Back when their various right winged PACS and interests like the Kochs and Mercers held little pow-wows and retreats with right winged judges like Scalia and Thomas.   And when their Federalist Society provided Republican presidents and lawmakers with lists of potential judgeships comprised of far right ideologues. Back when their "war" on drugs wasn't a yet "crisis" (as it is now with opioids) and back when they and their right winged media outlets like Fox, promoted and promulgated thinly veiled, racist, dog-whistle rhetoric and anti-democratic propaganda on a 24/7 basis. Just like they do NOW. The coming of Trump was only the culmination of that ongoing effort. He was only the full EMBODIMENT of all they were already trafficking in. So it was NO wonder that his hate based, rabble rousing diatribes were so readily devoured by right winged voters, above ALL other contenders. And why they love him STILL. And now that they can see their goals on the horizon, they've unembarrassingly pulled out ALL the stops. Today, their sights are set on nothing less than a fascist, authoritarian MINORITY RULE style of government founded upon hate based nationalistic sentiment and they are acting, non stop, towards those ends. They've set about doing so via radical right rulings of a rogue conservative court, via multi-pronged attacks upon the right to vote, via their right winged assault upon the judiciary and the resulting undermining of civil rights, via their constant promotion and embrace of Trump/GOP inspired racism and hate towards Jews, minorities, immigrants, the gay community, and anyone else they choose to "other", via their continued retrogressive and inhumane assault upon programs that help PEOPLE, via their assault upon EDUCATION, via their incorporation of radical Christian fundamentalism blended with the conspiracy theory lunacy of QAnon. They've done so by turning the GOP into A CULT. And THEIR ENDGAME is nothing less than THE DEATH OF DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA.

User avatar
Bob

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 330

B.See » 24 Jul 2022, 5:10 am » wrote: Truth is, the Republican party has been working toward the death of democracy in America for quite some time. 

From back when conservative think tanks and groups like the Heritage Foundation and their affiliates dictated policymaking to Republican politicians like Ronald Reagan. Back when their various right winged PACS and interests like the Kochs and Mercers held little pow-wows and retreats with right winged judges like Scalia and Thomas.   

And when their Federalist Society provided Republican presidents and lawmakers with lists of potential judgeships comprised of far right ideologues. 

Back when their "war" on drugs wasn't a yet "crisis" (as it is now with opioids) and back when they and their right winged media outlets like Fox, promoted and promulgated thinly veiled, racist, dog-whistle rhetoric and anti-democratic propaganda on a 24/7 basis. Just like they do NOW. 

The coming of Trump was only the culmination of that ongoing effort. He was only the full EMBODIMENT of all they were already trafficking in. 

So it was NO wonder that his hate based, rabble rousing diatribes were so readily devoured by right winged voters, above ALL other contenders. And why they love him STILL. 

And now that they can see their goals on the horizon, they've unembarrassingly pulled out ALL the stops. Today, their sights are set on nothing less than a fascist, authoritarian MINORITY RULE style of government founded upon hate based nationalistic sentiment and they are acting, non stop, towards those ends. 

They've set about doing so via They've done so by turning the GOP into A CULT. And THEIR ENDGAME is nothing less than THE DEATH OF DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA.

Banished, you never earned anything that is not mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZabpcBIlTI

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 2,635
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Have fun talking to yourself, idiot !

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,842

Death to democracy didn't begin until leftists began festering the nation. BeeeeeCCCCCCCCCeeeeeeeeeeeee gotz the dyslexia thang going on. Dummy boon.
YOU are a threat to democracy. Hopefully you will reap the rewards of that position. Do you like ropes?

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,008
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

DeplorablePatriot » 21 Aug 2022, 2:59 pm » wrote: Death to democracy didn't begin until leftists began festering the nation. BeeeeeCCCCCCCCCeeeeeeeeeeeee gotz the dyslexia thang going on. Dummy boon.
YOU are a threat to democracy. Hopefully you will reap the rewards of that position. Do you like ropes?
Excellent observation, especially the dyslexia thang. 
 

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,008
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

B.See » 22 Aug 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: And I BELIEVE the DERANGEMENT lies with the zombie MAGA CULT who support this criminal mfkr STILL, in spite of all the **** he's done.
doing ****....is not a crime. When there is enough supporting evidence of a crime, an INDICTMENT is issued and an ARREST is made.

SIX YEARS....and not ONE..NADA..ZILCH..ZERO...................INDICTMENT's

Why do you think that is B. SEE
Image:    
 

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,842

B.See » 22 Aug 2022, 8:36 am » wrote:
Y'know, you probably would've been GOOD with that first comment of yours, even though imo it's the typical alternate reality, bizarro world crock of **** magas USUALLY spin.

But NOOOOO. YOU had to follow that up with your usual PERSONAL INSULT as well. Bye.
I've lectured you before on your precipitous use of capital letters in your text. Overuse lessens the impact of the message, much like the crying wolf syndrome. It gets boorish and the reader wanders. Either that, or the writer has a mental health issue. I choose either that for you.
 


User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,047
Location: Central Texas

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Aug 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: Most of what was in the Steele dossier was accurate.
The bit about the pee tapes has not been proven nor disproven.
Nasty little TDS infested, communist rat, the goddamn dossier has been proven totally false!!!

"The New York Times has finally gone on record to admit that the infamous "Steele Dossier" was a fabricated piece of propaganda that was designed to smear President Donald Trump."

https://neonnettle.com/news/15276-new-y ... r-was-fake

Even liberal CNN chimes in...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics ... index.html



 

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,404
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

B.See » 24 Jan 2023, 10:20 pm » wrote: Aside from your personal insult (warning 1) America is at least CLOSER to being a democracy than it would be under the hate based, supremacist, fascist regime that MAGAS and those of like mind defend and support.
"(warning 1)" of what you moronic buffoon? A threat that you'll actually begin to address the content of my posts?
viewtopic.php?p=2132641#p2132641
We can all rest assured it won't be that.


 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

freeman » 25 Jan 2023, 11:08 am » wrote: "(warning 1)" of what you moronic buffoon? A threat that you'll actually begin to address the content of my posts?
liberalforum /viewtopic.php?p=2132641#p2132641
We can all rest assured it won't be that.
well, seeing as i did address it, yet you chose to come back with another insult....

User avatar
freeman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,404
Politics: Conservative
Location: SE
Contact:

B.See » 28 Jan 2023, 3:08 am » wrote: well, seeing as i did address it, yet you chose to come back with another insult....
Didn't you click on the link?
Perhaps you could provide a link to where you claim you addressed the content of the link I provided which was:

"Ran from the question like a little girl, as Big Pharma's and the FDA's little bi*ch, again. I'll try to reduce your confusion.

Since as one of the FDA's propagandizing little bi*ches you call ivermectin "horse paste" - of which 3.5 billion doses have been consumed in pill form by humans over the last 35 years - Why you don't also call aspirin "horse paste" since that is another therapeutic that is also administered to horses in paste form?
https://www.wedgewoodpharmacy.com/items ... paste.html "
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

freeman » 28 Jan 2023, 4:42 pm » wrote: Didn't you click on the link?
Perhaps you could provide a link to where you claim you addressed the content of the link I provided which was:

"Ran from the question like a little girl, as Big Pharma's and the FDA's little bi*ch, again. I'll try to reduce your confusion.

Since as one of the FDA's propagandizing little bi*ches you call ivermectin "horse paste" - of which 3.5 billion doses have been consumed in pill form by humans over the last 35 years - Why you don't also call aspirin "horse paste" since that is another therapeutic that is also administered to horses in paste form?
no spam "
You're the little *******. Go **** yourself. And just for your edification, I happen to consider ivermectin horse PISS, mfkr. But you go right ahead and keep ingesting it, bubba. 
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,679

B.See » 31 Jan 2023, 7:53 am » wrote: You're the little *******. Go **** yourself. And just for your edification, I happen to consider ivermectin horse PISS, mfkr. But you go right ahead and keep ingesting it, bubba. 
 
Like what you consider has to matter to everyone else. what matters to anyone else isn't considered significant to you. you are so passionate about people.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher, Vegas and 1 guest