This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,516
Politics: Conservative

The Democrat ENDGAME...



Image

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

DeplorablePatriot » 21 Aug 2022, 2:59 pm » wrote: Death to democracy didn't begin until leftists began festering the nation. BeeeeeCCCCCCCCCeeeeeeeeeeeee gotz the dyslexia thang going on. Dummy boon.
YOU are a threat to democracy. Hopefully you will reap the rewards of that position. Do you like ropes?
It bothers me that the 2020 election was treated like it was full of security issues when it was more secure than the election that Trump won in 2016.  If by chance they did find massive voter fraud and discovered that Trump lost 2016 and 2020, What will MAGA fans do?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,516
Politics: Conservative

TB7 » 21 Aug 2022, 3:38 pm » wrote: I BELIEVE TDS IS LIKE AN INFECTIOUS ZOMBIE DISEASE

They need a jab to cure their disease.    Maybe a cattle prod?   


 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 674
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

I have kind of wondered lately what would happen if the Trump show was to start to fall. The Democrats have just about everyone on their side since Trump stomped on anyone in his way. Why else would Bloomberg and Warren both be seen as legitimate candidates for the 2020 nomination? That thought kind of rang through my head a little bit today. What if the establishment were to completely abandon Trump and Democrats started making huge gains? Just because the mid terms don't always go to the party of the President in power doesn't mean these midterms might be different. Republicans might lose their edge? They might if they are crazy enough and MAGA is pretty crazy.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

 
roadkill » 21 Aug 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote: It's the left that is destroying democracy. Voter fraud...leftist MSM...schools. You name it, the left is doing it!
 
roadkill » 21 Aug 2022, 2:56 pm » wrote: I see yer other PG threads are still hiding in the shadows.    Image
Y'know, you probably would've been GOOD with that first comment of yours, even though imo it's the typical alternate reality, bizarro world crock of **** magas USUALLY spin.

But NOOOOO. YOU had to follow that up with your usual PERSONAL INSULT as well. Bye.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

TB7 » 21 Aug 2022, 3:38 pm » wrote: I BELIEVE TDS IS LIKE AN INFECTIOUS ZOMBIE DISEASE
And I BELIEVE the DERANGEMENT lies with the zombie MAGA CULT who support this criminal mfkr STILL, in spite of all the **** he's done.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

NEILCAR » 21 Aug 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: lol  -- You believe that it is just a coincidence that 90 before the midterm ation.... Oh, and men can get pregnant ... (I can go on and on)...

Some people are now asking just how gullible are the dems ... Dems have been proving Trump innocent for over 7 years now... I think that trend will continue
YOUR QUOTED MATERIAL SHORTENED DUE TO 2000 CHARACTER LIMIT.

I'll get back to you late on this, Neil. Have a lot of stuff to do (yesterday and today) and just momentarily signed in to do a little... er... HOUSEKEEPING.

Off the top of my head, though, I'll just remind you that many within Trump's own circle and administration had grave concerns with his handling of classified documents, TRIED, UNSUCCESSFULLY,  various means to secure them and GET him to secure them, and that even after various requests and subpoenas for those documents, Trump lied about handing giving them all back, was seen on surveillance footage moving boxes of documents and hiding them out, and admitted to having them via various lies, stories, and concoctions as to why he had them.

Recent polls have show the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS support the search, the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS want the investigation to continue.

MY only problem is that they WAITED TO LONG (as usual) to go after this crook. Should've done that from the GET.
 
BTW, thanks for keeping the discussion civil and on topic.

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

B.See » 22 Aug 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: And I BELIEVE the DERANGEMENT lies with the zombie MAGA CULT who support this criminal mfkr STILL, in spite of all the **** he's done.
Do you know why the Jan 6th hoax will end soon and not go to trial Image:  

The bar to prove a conspiracy is too high. All Trump has to do to be acquitted, should it go to trial, is show that he legitimately believed that the election was stolen. He does not have to show that it was stolen – just that he believed it was stolen.

The Time Magazine ‘well-funded cabal’ article, which does not even mention ballot fraud, is more than sufficient to show that Trump had cause to believe the election to have been rigged. That, by itself, is enough to get him acquitted. And then he can show the evidence of voter fraud, such as Dinesh D’Souza’s film, the videos from Cobo Hall, etc…

A trial would suddenly let Trump and his lawyers show all the evidence they have of ballot fraud to a court of law, with millions upon millions of people watching. That, along with an acquittal, would convince millions upon millions of people that the election really was fraudulent, undermining the Biden Presidency, and destroying the Democrat brand for generations

Image
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 22 Aug 2022, 9:28 am » wrote: Do you know why the Jan 6th hoax will end soon and not go to trial Image:  

The bar to prove a conspiracy is too high. All Trump has to do to be acquitted, should it go to trial, is show that he legitimately believed that the election was stolen. He does not have to show that it was stolen – just that he believed it was stolen.

The Time Magazine ‘well-funded cabal’ article, which does not even mention ballot fraud, is more than sufficient to show that Trump had cause to believe the election to have been rigged. That, by itself, is enough to get him acquitted. And then he can show the evidence of voter fraud, such as Dinesh D’Souza’s film, the videos from Cobo Hall, etc…

A trial would suddenly let Trump and his lawyers show all the evidence they have of ballot fraud to a court of law, with millions upon millions of people watching. That, along with an acquittal, would convince millions upon millions of people that the election really was fraudulent, undermining the Biden Presidency, and destroying the Democrat brand for generations


 
Why wait until a trial to reveal the ballot fraud?  Why not make it public now since Trump is leaning heavily on public opinion.  
 

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

ScottMon » 22 Aug 2022, 9:48 am » wrote: Why wait until a trial to reveal the ballot fraud?  Why not make it public now since Trump is leaning heavily on public opinion.
Good morning ScottMon,

Why did Nancy Pelosi reject Republicans to the Jan. 6 …https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2021/7/22/...Jul 22, 2021 · House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., withdrew his handful of nominees to the committee on Wednesday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., refused to allow two of McCarthy’s five nominations from participating in the House’s investigation into Jan. 6, The Hill reported. Pelosi, who has final approval of the committee’s members, said in a statement 

Like I posted....

A trial would suddenly let Trump and his lawyers show all the evidence they have of ballot fraud to a court of law, with millions upon millions of people watching. That, along with an acquittal, would convince millions upon millions of people that the election really was fraudulent, undermining the Biden Presidency, and destroying the Democrat brand for generations

You see, HONEST DON has to do nothing. This will end soon, and be LABELED as another HOAX. ANOTHER HOAX AT THE EXPENSE OF THE TAXPAYERS. ScottMon, do you pay taxes Image:  
 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 22 Aug 2022, 10:04 am » wrote: Good morning ScottMon,

You see, HONEST DON has to do nothing. This will end soon, and be LABELED as another HOAX. ANOTHER HOAX AT THE EXPENSE OF THE TAXPAYERS. ScottMon, do you pay taxes Image:
Good morning.  Here's the thing.  If they ran the audits and proven that Trump did win the election, I and countless other Americans would accept it and demand that the election results be corrected.  I hate Trump with a passion but I hate the idea of fraudulent election results even more.  

Frankly, I hated voting for Biden but I did it because I 100% that Trump is the most corrupt of the corrupt in DC.  
 

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,889
Politics: Progressive

Trump knew before the election took place that he could not win. He **** up totally with the Covid crisis and his love afairs with Putin and even Kim Jung Un and his constant lies and failure to do as he had promised, and he knew this.

So he PREPARED IN ADVANCE, with a lot of help from his collaborators, to make the election look fraudulent. He did this by telling his supporters to vote in person, and this would mean that their votes would be counted first, and then when the mail in ballots went against him he would start screaming STOP THE STEAL! and other shrill lies.

Trump KNEW he would lose big, and after he lost big, he knew that he had lost. Everyone told him so.

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

ScottMon » 22 Aug 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: Good morning.  Here's the thing.  If they ran the audits and proven that Trump did win the election, I and countless other Americans would accept it and demand that the election results be corrected.  I hate Trump with a passion but I hate the idea of fraudulent election results even more.  

Frankly, I hated voting for Biden but I did it because I 100% that Trump is the most corrupt of the corrupt in DC.
Well, I have not hated voting for HONEST DON, and I will be just as happy, if not more, of putting him in there in 2024.

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

DeplorablePatriot » 22 Aug 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote: I've lectured you before on your precipitous use of capital letters in your text. Overuse lessens the impact of the message, much like the crying wolf syndrome. It gets boorish and the reader wanders. Either that, or the writer has a mental health issue. I choose either that for you.
B. See does have some mental health issues that fall under those of the Trump Derangement Syndrom, TDS. I, like others, see those issues all the time on here. His TDS is real. 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 22 Aug 2022, 12:00 pm » wrote: Well, I have not hated voting for HONEST DON, and I will be just as happy, if not more, of putting him in there in 2024.
Honest Don promised to replace the ACA with something much better.  He didn't bring anything to the table.  He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.  he promised Covid would be gone in months.  He promised to lower taxes for the lower and middle class and raise taxes for the rich like himself.  
 

User avatar
Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,005
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

ScottMon » 22 Aug 2022, 2:18 pm » wrote: Honest Don promised to replace the ACA with something much better.  He didn't bring anything to the table.  He promised that Mexico would pay for the wall.  he promised Covid would be gone in months.  He promised to lower taxes for the lower and middle class and raise taxes for the rich like himself.
Oh my.....don't forget his promise to shut down the virus and not America.

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,405
Politics: Liberal

TB7 » 22 Aug 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: B. See does have some mental health issues that fall under those of the Trump Derangement Syndrom, TDS. I, like others, see those issues all the time on here. His TDS is real.
I let your first drive-by **** post slide, including your agreeing with that other mf coming into my thread asking me if I like ropes..... and then you come back with ANOTHER personal insult.  Seems you MAGAS are hell bent on ignoring rules YOU don't respect.
 
Last edited by B.See on 23 Aug 2022, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,053
Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 22 Aug 2022, 2:30 pm » wrote: Oh my.....don't forget his promise to shut down the virus and not America.
I didn't forget.  That's why I didn't vote for him.  Biden promised to follow the science.  Trump never made that promise.
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,087

B.See » 24 Jul 2022, 5:10 am » wrote: Truth is, the Republican party has been working toward the death of democracy in America for quite some time. 
 
Certainly since Vietnam.  Nixon committed treason against this country a few weeks before he was elected in 1968.