This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
dickens

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

In 2008 in 17 precincts in Michigan there were 100% votes for Obama. In additional 146 precincts Obama got at least 99% but less than 100%.

In the State of New York Obama got 100% of votes in 67 precincts. In additional 200 precincts he got at least 99% but less than 100% .

In  Washington DC in 21 precincts there were at least 99% of votes for Obama. In the most populous of them out of 2,891 people 2,878 voted for Obama.

dickens

Share      Unread post

Progressive members of the forum seem not to care about election integrity.

peepee

Share      Unread post

dickens » 27 Jul 2022, 12:52 pm » wrote: Progressive members of the forum seem not to care about election integrity.
Image   Image  

...if there was any '$election integrity'  Image   Image   puppet trump, puppet obomba, puppet biden, etc., wouldn't be the 'choices,'  Image   Image   dummy...

one1zer0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

It is a Marxist tactic to win elections by any means necessary. If you understand that Libtard ideology comes from Marxism, you can learn what they are really about. [Edited out some stuff]

peepee

Share      Unread post

one1zer0 » 27 Jul 2022, 1:59 pm » wrote: It is a Marxist tactic to win elections by any means necessary. If you understand that Libtard ideology comes from Marxism, you can learn what they are really about. [Edited out some stuff]
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...as if you fascist puppet trump [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses] are any different!...  :rofl:   :die:   :lol:   :clap:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 26 Jul 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: In 2008 in 17 precincts in Michigan there were 100% votes for Obama. In additional 146 precincts Obama got at least 99% but less than 100%.

In the State of New York Obama got 100% of votes in 67 precincts. In additional 200 precincts he got at least 99% but less than 100% .

In  Washington DC in 21 precincts there were at least 99% of votes for Obama. In the most populous of them out of 2,891 people 2,878 voted for Obama.
Where are the citations?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Jul 2022, 2:20 pm » wrote: Where are the citations?
:rofl:   :clap:   :die:  
...there's a good chance this puppet trump [email protected] [and monetary ignoramus] got it from puppet  :o  tucker and/or puppet  :o   sean... word...  ;)  

one1zer0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

peepee » 27 Jul 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

...as if you fascist puppet trump [email protected] [and monetary ignoramuses] are any different!...  Image   Image   Image   Image
I hate to tell you this, but having rights, freedom, and following the constitution is not fascism. It is yet another Marxist tactic to call the political opposition names that society finds offensive. That is why everyone that disagrees with a Libtard is a white supremacist, a Nazi, a bigot, a whateraphobe, etc... it has nothing to do with the truth or reality. I understand these tactics, for example why they claim guns kill people... they don't kill people, no more or less than drunk cars kill people, etc... They want to disarm the population for more control. So if you want to keep believing that the leftist politicians actually give a **** more about people and not power or the fact that people run away from Marxist politically based countries not to them.... I'd have to say you are not intelligent enough to understand why you actually call people fascist or Nazi etc....

dickens

Share      Unread post

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

dickens » 26 Jul 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: In 2008 in 17 precincts in Michigan there were 100% votes for Obama. In additional 146 precincts Obama got at least 99% but less than 100%.

That doesn't surprise me.  If I lived in one of the precincts and there wasn't another race of significance I cared about, I probably wouldn't waste my time standing in line to cast a vote in opposition that would make absolutely no difference in the outcome.

dickens

Share      Unread post

But why when such anomalies happen in Russia  they are "are so improbable as to violate Gauss’s groundbreaking work on statistics.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... _story.htm

peepee

Share      Unread post

one1zer0 » 27 Jul 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: That is why everyone that disagrees with a Libtard is a white supremacist, a Nazi, a bigot, a whateraphobe, etc... 
...more like everyone who disagrees with you authoritardians, conservatives, puppet trump [email protected], etc., [and monetary ignoramuses] is a 'libtard'... 

..you give yourself away, retarded 'conservative'  :rolleyes:   [aka republican] [and monetary ignoramus]  ;)    

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 27 Jul 2022, 3:44 pm » wrote: But why when such anomalies happen in Russia  they are "are so improbable as to violate Gauss’s groundbreaking work on statistics.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... _story.htm
Because the sample is small, not random, and an extreme outlier.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 27 Jul 2022, 3:57 pm » wrote: Because the sample is small, not random, and an extreme outlier.

I want to talk about GDP.
Who now,........is willing to vote GOP ?                     
:clap:   :clap:  

dickens

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Jul 2022, 3:57 pm » wrote: Because the sample is small, not random, and an extreme outlier.
I am asking why exactly the same anomaly in Russia is a signal of electoral fraud and in US is explained by natural causes.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
dickens » 27 Jul 2022, 4:10 pm » wrote: I am asking why exactly the same anomaly in Russia is a signal of electoral fraud and in US is explained by natural causes.

Because there is no reason to assume a normal distribution when the sample is small and not representative of the population.

peepee

Share      Unread post

:rolleyes:  

...i believe you'll find puppet mccain won similarly in some puppet-sucking republican precincts, oh republican puppet-sucker...  ;)   

Last edited by peepee on 27 Jul 2022, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dickens

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 27 Jul 2022, 4:13 pm » wrote: Because there is no reason to assume a normal distribution when the sample is small and not representative of the population.
You did not answer my question. Why this reasoning applies to US and does not apply to Russia?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

one1zer0 » 27 Jul 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote: I hate to tell you this, but having rights, freedom, and following the constitution is not fascism. It is yet another Marxist tactic to call the political opposition names that society finds offensive. That is why everyone that disagrees with a Libtard is a white supremacist, a Nazi, a bigot, a whateraphobe, etc... it has nothing to do with the truth or reality. I understand these tactics, for example why they claim guns kill people... they don't kill people, no more or less than drunk cars kill people, etc... They want to disarm the population for more control. So if you want to keep believing that the leftist politicians actually give a **** more about people and not power or the fact that people run away from Marxist politically based countries not to them.... I'd have to say you are not intelligent enough to understand why you actually call people fascist or Nazi etc....

Just look at who are the most notorious liars at this forum and it's no wonder why they play along with the sham investigations, FISA abuses, rigged DNC Primaries, murdered "INSIDERS" and election fraud.