This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 10:31 am » wrote: Take it to someone with 2 semesters of high school stats.

You faking like you understand it isn't fooling anyone. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 10:31 am » wrote: Vegas,

You do not understand statistics, sampling or even basic definitions.

You're a moron.

When you get around to proving me wrong, come get me. 

Otherwise, you are proving yourself to be as stupid as they come. 

1. Here comes the hiding.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: When you get around to proving me wrong, come get me. 

Otherwise, you are proving yourself to be as stupid as they come. 

1. Here comes the hiding.
I already have.

You can't distinguish between population and sample.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 10:43 am » wrote: You faking like you understand it isn't fooling anyone.
Ask phelix if I got anything wrong 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: Ask phelix if I got anything wrong

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

I knew it. You always cry to Phelix when you need help. I have noticed that he only comes around after you have been pinned. 

Hey @Phelix_Dacat  , do you ever get tired of Veghead in-boxing you for help? I know he cries to you every time when he is getting his *** kicked. It is no coincidence that you turn up not long afterward, when we rarely see you any other time. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 10:52 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image  

I knew it. You always cry to Phelix when you need help. I have noticed that he only comes around after you have been pinned. 

Hey @Phelix_Dacat  , do you ever get tired of Veghead in-boxing you for help? I know he cries to you every time when he is getting his *** kicked. It is no coincidence that you turn up not long afterward, when we rarely see you any other time.
Didn't ask him for help.

I urged you to.

You don't know anything. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 11:08 am » wrote: Didn't ask him for help.

Your projection is so **** blatant. Enough! Either make your projections inconspicuous or shut the **** up.
I urged you to.

You don't know anything.
Stop bringing him up. Stop! This is about you believing that you know what the **** you are talking about. It's not about Phelix. Now prove it mother ****. 

1. You wont. 
2. You will continue to make excuses and hide. 

I owned you. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 11:11 am » wrote: Your projection is so **** blatant. Enough! Either make your projections inconspicuous or shut the **** up.

Stop bringing him up. Stop! This is about you believing that you know what the **** you are talking about. It's not about Phelix. Now prove it mother ****. 

1. You wont. 
2. You will continue to make excuses and hide. 

I owned you.
Post the rule on demands....and your stipulation 

#chunkypeanutbutter

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 11:16 am » wrote: Post the rule on demands....and your stipulation 

#chunkypeanutbutter

My sig for the 600kth time. 

Should I do my prediction? 
1. You will say "that is not a rule" blah blah blah...I say "I couldn't care less about your opinion of it." 
2. You will also it's for cowards, to which I reply it mirrors you. Etc...etc...blah blah....
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 11:19 am » wrote: My sig for the 600kth time. 

Should I do my prediction? 
1. You will say "that is not a rule" blah blah blah...I say "I couldn't care less about your opinion of it." 
2. You will also it's for cowards, to which I reply it mirrors you. Etc...etc...blah blah....
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Your sig is the work of a moron.

You don't deny that you are a moron, do you?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 11:23 am » wrote: Your sig is the work of a moron.

You don't deny that you are a moron, do you?

We have already gone over this.

Look, be perfectly honest...please, just once be honest. Do you really not recall having these same conversations 500,000 times? 

I just want to see how bad your memory really is. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 11:26 am » wrote: We have already gone over this.

Look, be perfectly honest...please, just once be honest. Do you really not recall having these same conversations 500,000 times? 

I just want to see how bad your memory really is.
I don't recall seeing you acknowledge that you are a moron.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 11:28 am » wrote: I don't recall seeing you acknowledge that you are a moron.

I don't recall you proving that I am. 

Should I give all those bullet points again where you failed to make your case against? 

More of the same conversation, 700k times. Over and over and over.....

1. You will repost the same **** that you cannot rrefuteOver and over and over....

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 12:46 pm » wrote: I don't recall you proving that I am. 

Should I give all those bullet points again where you failed to make your case against? 

More of the same conversation, 700k times. Over and over and over.....

1. You will repost the same **** that you cannot rrefuteOver and over and over....
You mean your impotent hissing at the incontrovertible evidence?

Don't bother..

It's incontrovertible 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: You mean your impotent hissing at the incontrovertible evidence?

Don't bother..

It's incontrovertible

Yeah, you keep saying that...over and over and over....whereas you have yet to prove it....over and over and over...

1. The pic, which I return with pics proving your hypocrisy..over and over and over....

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 12:54 pm » wrote: Yeah, you keep saying that...over and over and over....whereas you have yet to prove it....over and over and over...

1. The pic, which I return with pics proving your hypocrisy..over and over and over....
No..it's proven..

In your own words.

You're an idiot.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 12:55 pm » wrote: No..it's proven..

In your own words.

You're an idiot.

You say that also...over and over..and over...to which you still refuse to refute...over and over and over...to which you use the same cop-out "there is nothing to refute." 

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...
and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 12:59 pm » wrote: You say that also...over and over..and over...to which you still refuse to refute...over and over and over...to which you use the same cop-out "there is nothing to refute." 

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...
and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...and over and over ​​​​​​​and over and over and over...
I say it because it is incontrovertible 
​​​​​​​

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 29 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm » wrote: I say it because it is incontrovertible 

You just said that. QED. 

No rebuttal. Cop-out is all you got. 

​​​​​​​

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 29 Jul 2022, 1:01 pm » wrote: You just said that. QED. 

No rebuttal. Cop-out is all you got.
It's been done.