This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Jantje_Smit » 28 Jul 2022, 4:46 am » wrote: I am here.. I like it here... now the dot orgs will invade again... some of them are ok and fun but others are total bores... and then there are the annoying TDS spam bots that will be back... the benson clown, the vagisil bot, crazytrain... I have some problems with that...

Benson, Phoenix, and Vaginagnats are Democrat trolls who contribute absolutely nothing to any conversation.  Slideman is just a rat looking to get those who say things with which he disagrees in trouble with the law.  Slideman is the punk in prison who cozies up to the guards giving them information on the other inmates.  We all know what happens to THOSE people, don't we!

Skans

Share      Unread post

Dot-Org is back up and running again. According to Kfools, it was down for repairs.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: Down......again.  Kfools said he was going to do an entire video on what really went on with dot-org when it went down for so long last time.  I asked him about it several times, and basically just got a "**** you, Skans" from him.

Is this the final blow?  Maybe the donations dried up.
.ORG is back up. Praise the Lord.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Rock » 28 Jul 2022, 8:42 am » wrote: .ORG is back up. Praise the Lord.
I saw that.  I will likely continue posting on both forums for now.  I've grown to like this forum too.  There really are differences between the two forums. I don't know if I could specifically put that into words, however. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Skans » 28 Jul 2022, 8:57 am » wrote: I saw that.  I will likely continue posting on both forums for now.  I've grown to like this forum too.  There really are differences between the two forums. I don't know if I could specifically put that into words, however.

I'm a member over there (under a different handle) but rarely go there. I'm just more familiar with the ******* here.  :D   

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Skans » 28 Jul 2022, 8:32 am » wrote: Benson, Phoenix, and Vaginagnats are Democrat trolls who contribute absolutely nothing to any conversation.  Slideman is just a rat looking to get those who say things with which he disagrees in trouble with the law.  Slideman is the punk in prison who cozies up to the guards giving them information on the other inmates.  We all know what happens to THOSE people, don't we!
I vaguely remember slideman, one of the boring ones... but I definitely remember the phoenix clown, I forget about that one... totally mental... but don't worry, we're in luck, dot org is back up... pheww....

https://youtu.be/6h_GChgSv_A

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 28 Jul 2022, 2:56 am » wrote: I am holding still. What are you waiting for?

So you have a secret Death Wish? How Freudian!

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 28 Jul 2022, 10:01 am » wrote: So you have a secret Death Wish? How Freudian!
^^single toothed cripple

Skans

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 28 Jul 2022, 10:01 am » wrote: So you have a secret Death Wish? How Freudian!
It's always a stupid Democrat that quotes Freud.  As if Freud even knew anything about the human brain!  I wonder what he was pondering when the Nazis ran him out of town?

righteous

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 10:07 pm » wrote: *******! They were political satire memes! GFY!
Like this one:

Like I said more of your homo fantasies 

Herpes

Share      Unread post

I joined there in Dec and donated, but the site was down several times. There is some creepy stalker guy who follows people. He has names with profanity. This should not be allowed. I reported him to the mods. The downvoting is out of control. If the personal harassment continues, then I might go to higher authorities.

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

user1620678236 » 27 Jul 2022, 8:30 pm » wrote: you spammed a lot over there
Hi bot!

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 8:53 pm » wrote:
It is only enforced by pricks like Rippy, who are not even moderators anymore.
Bippy got dumped by KFools.  Bippy then swore off the site.  The loser has no life, so he came back after a few weeks.  He changed his avatar to middle finger, as if that showed KFools.  Image  

Bippy then got taken down from 4700 rep to under 3k, courtesy of yours truly and unlimited rep power.  Bippy pretended it didn't bother him, then cried to Kfools about being downvoted 300 times a day.   Image  

@Vegas  
@Xavier_Onassis  
@Blackvegetable  
@Benson13  
@Phoenix68.2.0  /  @B.See  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
YouKnowWho! » 05 Aug 2022, 11:30 am » wrote: Bippy got dumped by KFools.  Bippy then swore off the site.  The loser has no life, so he came back after a few weeks.  He changed his avatar to middle finger, as if that showed KFools.  Image  

Bippy then got taken down from 4700 rep to under 3k, courtesy of yours truly and unlimited rep power.  Bippy pretended it didn't bother him, then cried to Kfools about being downvoted 300 times a day.   Image  

@Vegas  
@Xavier_Onassis  
@Blackvegetable  
@Benson13  
@Phoenix68.2.0  /  @B.See
Whats you beef against Rippy? My guess is. You were caught behaving badly. I like Rippy. :lol:  

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2022, 11:55 am » wrote: Whats you beef against Rippy? My guess is. You were caught behaving badly. I like Rippy. Image

Oh, how sweet.  Blow Bippy a kiss.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
YouKnowWho! » 05 Aug 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Oh, how sweet.  Blow Bippy a kiss.
nicer guy then you are. :rofl:   :die:   :lol:  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2022, 11:55 am » wrote: Whats you beef against Rippy? My guess is. You were caught behaving badly. I like Rippy. Image
Better still, I have absolutely NO **** idea why some totally unknown pos is tagging ME about something going on in a forum I've never been a member of. Apparently BSee Derangement Syndrome goes far beyond the confines of this particular establishment. GOOD.

Apparently I worry the fascist there TOO, even without having posted ****. Image  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
B.See » 07 Aug 2022, 12:51 am » wrote: Better still, I have absolutely NO **** idea why some totally unknown pos is tagging ME about something going on in a forum I've never been a member of. Apparently BSee Derangement Syndrome goes far beyond the confines of this particular establishment. GOOD.

Apparently I worry the fascist there TOO, even without having posted ****. Image
ha ha ha. Thats funny. tagging you on dot org? 

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 07 Aug 2022, 12:59 am » wrote: ha ha ha. Thats funny. tagging you on dot org?
Fkng HILARIOUS. This is the second time I've heard of such. The first was actually a p.m. from some... "mountain goat"... I think it was, claiming he down rated me by some... gadzillion....?? points...

and on a site I'd NEVER participated in. As if I'd actually GIVE a rat's ***.

Go figure.Image

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
B.See » 07 Aug 2022, 1:07 am » wrote: Fkng HILARIOUS. This is the second time I've heard of such. The first was actually a p.m. from some... "mountain goat"... I think it was, claiming he down rated me by some... gadzillion....?? points...

and on a site I'd NEVER participated in. As if I'd actually GIVE a rat's ***.

Go figure.Image
I got one from him too. :die: