This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 10:59 pm » wrote: Perhaps you are right, Taipan.  I have always respected your opinion.  I won't turn this into a bash-Kfools thread.

You are sooo cool.
I will swill Corona beer with you in any Mexican Cantina !!

You are my "turn-to" guy whenever the subject of firearms come up.
I know a little.
You know a lot.
What a great hobby !!     A++ !!

I wish I had more time & money & space for firearms.
The world is just too civilized for my taste.

Peace , Dog.                                                                                      :)  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Taipan » 27 Jul 2022, 11:11 pm » wrote: You are sooo cool.
I will swill Corona beer with you in any Mexican Cantina !!

You are my "turn-to" guy whenever the subject of firearms come up.
I know a little.
You know a lot.
What a great hobby !!     A++ !!

I wish I had more time & money & space for firearms.
The world is just too civilized for my taste.

Peace , Dog.                                                                                      Image
Peace, Taipan.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

NHB message board wacko's and free madness:

..................................Kfoolland is a unmagical garden where key board warriors bust on other peoples family member because thier minds never fully developed.  

It is a place where totally anonymous nuts sitting around in their underwear argue with other totally anonymous nuts who are buzzed out of thier minds...both thinking they're always right.  Where speling nazi's who make mistakees in thier correction post is comon.  

It's a hang out for a assorted cast of emotionally disturbed out of work actors; killing time while waiting for the right part to come along.  Most believe Jim Morrison is still alive living off his royalties on a island in the South Pacific.  And James Dean talks to them about Jimi Hendrix while they are sleeking.  Some only have beer and Vienna sausages in thier ice box.

These folks are a fruit salad of humanity most of which belong in the funny farm of some sort or are already there. The rest belong in the discount aisle of...Hacks-B-US.  I am certain some live in thier parents basement and only shower once a week...some live in thier rocking chair.  The people there...are all smarter than the experts and can see into the future.  A lot are puzzled by the simplest things BUT could build a atom bomb under the right conditions.  In old age...they are removed from normal, daily events in thier lives...BUT for some reason they are more concerned with the Middle East. 

Some are people that even the homeless don't want to be seen with. 

Some are down with Malcom X and some are up with George Lincoln Rockwell...WHY...who knows; who cares ?

They are the Van Gogh's of the cyber pee smelling alleys but with only 2 finger on each hand and shun people they cyber like depending on how the wind is blowing that day.

To sum it up in simple terms...there are a couple normal people there.  BUT basically NHB is a cyber airport for headcases; nuts coming in for a landing, nuts idling on the tarmac and nuts taking off.  People who are has-beens' or are in wheel chairs of some sort and / or have broken surf board dreams.

All I know is...I am just a p-nut in the park and that the cyber history of the Mackster is the story of unrequited love BUT every circus needs a side show !

All concerned have to much time on thier hands BUT as the Church Lady would say at least they are not in a bar or driving home drunk.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

MackTheFinger » 27 Jul 2022, 11:58 pm » wrote: NHB message board wacko's and free madness:

..................................Kfoolland is a unmagical garden where key board warriors bust on other peoples family member because thier minds never fully developed.  

It is a place where totally anonymous nuts sitting around in their underwear argue with other totally anonymous nuts who are buzzed out of thier minds...both thinking they're always right.  Where speling nazi's who make mistakees in thier correction post is comon.  

It's a hang out for a assorted cast of emotionally disturbed out of work actors; killing time while waiting for the right part to come along.  Most believe Jim Morrison is still alive living off his royalties on a island in the South Pacific.  And James Dean talks to them about Jimi Hendrix while they are sleeking.  Some only have beer and Vienna sausages in thier ice box.

These folks are a fruit salad of humanity most of which belong in the funny farm of some sort or are already there. The rest belong in the discount aisle of...Hacks-B-US.  I am certain some live in thier parents basement and only shower once a week...some live in thier rocking chair.  The people there...are all smarter than the experts and can see into the future.  A lot are puzzled by the simplest things BUT could build a atom bomb under the right conditions.  In old age...they are removed from normal, daily events in thier lives...BUT for some reason they are more concerned with the Middle East. 

Some are people that even the homeless don't want to be seen with. 

Some are down with Malcom X and some are up with George Lincoln Rockwell...WHY...who knows; who cares ?

They are the Van Gogh's of the cyber pee smelling alleys but with only 2 finger on each hand and shun people they cyber like depending on how the wind is blowing that day.

To sum it up in simple terms...there are a couple normal people there.  BUT basically NHB is a cyber airport for headcases; nuts coming in for a landing, nuts idling on the tarmac and nuts taking off.  People who are has-beens' or are in wheel chairs of some sort and / or have broken surf board dreams.

All I know is...I am just a p-nut in the park and that the cyber history of the Mackster is the story of unrequited love BUT every circus needs a side show !

All concerned have to much time on thier hands BUT as the Church Lady would say at least they are not in a bar or driving home drunk.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Has dreams about doing Hillary.

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 9:25 pm » wrote: That is true!
I'd like to split your melon open with my axe! Hold still!
Image   Image   Image
I am holding still. What are you waiting for?

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 27 Jul 2022, 10:33 pm » wrote:
Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: Down......again.  Kfools said he was going to do an entire video on what really went on with dot-org when it went down for so long last time.  I asked him about it several times, and basically just got a "**** you, Skans" from him.

Is this the final blow?  Maybe the donations dried up.

I propose that we cut him some slack.
He has got 5 kids and a demanding wife.
A shrinking budget.
Gas at $6.00gal.
Hamburger at $6.00/pd.

Maybe he has more important things to do......than tending bar for 
a bunch of old "has-been" drunken bums........... like me.                              :sleep:   

This week I filled my tank for $3.83/gallon, got a pound of 73/27 ground beef for $2.34, and picked up three pounds of frozen 73/27 pre-made burger patties (one ingredient: beef) for $11. 

You need to learn how to **** shop.

First lesson: don't hand folks your wallet and say, "Take what you need. If there's not enough cash, I'll go to the ATM for more...."

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: Maybe the donations dried up.
They sure did !

That's what you get when you treat donors like **** !

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
JinnMartini » 28 Jul 2022, 3:51 am » wrote: They sure did !

That's what you get when you treat donors like **** !
another Month ya think?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 5:31 pm » wrote:  I know Kfools is reading this thread. 

Under another handle then  . . .  I had him and his lackeys perm banned from this forum.

So if he or any of them do  . . .  they do so by keeping a very low profile!

The moment I spot any of them  . . .  poof  . . .  gone they are !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

user1620678236 » 27 Jul 2022, 8:30 pm » wrote: you spammed a lot over there
Rippy ?

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Rock » 27 Jul 2022, 8:37 pm » wrote: Oh crap. Get ready for all those losers to show up here.
They're all here already !

Last I checked there were a grand total of  THREE  registered members online !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

You're walking on thin ice  . . .  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

GOOD  QUESTION  !

I'm keeping an eye on this **** !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 10:59 pm » wrote: I won't turn this into a bash-Kfools thread.
1.  You have no say in this !

2. The masochist is doing the self-bashing just fine !
He needs no help in this.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

JinnMartini » 28 Jul 2022, 4:20 am » wrote: 1.  You have no say in this !

2. The masochist is doing the self-bashing just fine !
He needs no help in this.
I can say and do as I please, Jinn.  Just as you may.  God gave us both free will, and this is a NHB forum which provides us the freedom to say what we want. 

Taipan made a comment which resonated with me.  That is all.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

I just checked.. it's true... not again... please....

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

sootedupCyndi » 28 Jul 2022, 3:54 am » wrote: another Month ya think?
Can't see the future  . . .  but I do hope the bastard gets back to business !

OK  . . .  I don't really give a ****  . . .  but once in a while I do check in to see what's going on there !
Less and less, though !

It's just so nonsensical how the guy runs the joint !

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Jantje_Smit » 28 Jul 2022, 4:32 am » wrote: ... not again... please....

Why ?

What's your stake in this ?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
JinnMartini » 28 Jul 2022, 4:33 am » wrote: Can't see the future  . . .  but I do hope the bastard gets back to business !

OK  . . .  I don't really give a ****  . . .  but once in a while I do check in to see what's going on there !
Less and less, though !

It's just so nonsensical how the guy runs the joint !
me too.   I like the funny threads when they all start bickering, :lol:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 28 Jul 2022, 4:37 am » wrote: Why ?

What's your stake in this ?
I am here.. I like it here... now the dot orgs will invade again... some of them are ok and fun but others are total bores... and then there are the annoying TDS spam bots that will be back... the benson clown, the vagisil bot, crazytrain... I have some problems with that...