This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Down......again.  Kfools said he was going to do an entire video on what really went on with dot-org when it went down for so long last time.  I asked him about it several times, and basically just got a "**** you, Skans" from him.

Is this the final blow?  Maybe the donations dried up.

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

Maybe the Farrier needed to be paid?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 27 Jul 2022, 4:59 pm » wrote: Maybe the Farrier needed to be paid?
If I were one of the members at dot-org who made contributions to Kfools to keep the forum running, I'd be quite pissed off by now.  I know Kfools is reading this thread. 

Dude, how do you ask people for donations and then don't even keep the forum running for them?  You promised an explanation, that the forum shut-down had nothing to do with paying for the host website.  Then, you didn't deliver on that either.  Just be straight with people. 

Forum owners who want donations need to make it easy to donate.  Easy is listing a P.O. Box (or other address) where cash can be sent.  Cash is still king.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 27 Jul 2022, 4:59 pm » wrote: Maybe the Farrier needed to be paid?

His wife got new shoes?

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

Ha ha ha ha!! Suck it, KFools! I never had anything against you, but you had to run your stupid mouth.

I changed my avatar just for you!  If you ever come back up, then I am really going to stick it to you!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

That Goddam Rippy ******* kept ratting me out for "Spam" when I'd post images he did'nt like! :roll:  

user1620678236

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 7:44 pm » wrote: That Goddam Rippy ******* kept ratting me out for "Spam" when I'd post images he did'nt like! Image

you spammed a lot over there

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Oh crap. Get ready for all those losers to show up here.

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 7:44 pm » wrote: That Goddam Rippy ******* kept ratting me out for "Spam" when I'd post images he did'nt like! Image

Rippy is a little hall monitor ***.  He flipped KFools the bird after Foo jettisoned him.  Then, Skippy38 cried to Foo after Skippy's rep was taken down 1600 points in 3 days.  

But give a message to your little friends Benson, Vag, and Phoenix.  They will continue to get downvoted wherever they run!    :lol:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

user1620678236 » 27 Jul 2022, 8:30 pm » wrote: you spammed a lot over there
I know I did! But it was all part of a deal I had made with management to allow me some freedom to post as I saw fit!
The SPAM rule is just a way to flame folks who are not real popular!
It is only enforced by pricks like Rippy, who are not even moderators anymore.
No one else gave a ****!
:roll:  

user1620678236

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 8:53 pm » wrote: I know I did! But it was all part of a deal I had made with management to allow me some freedom to post as I saw fit!
The SPAM rule is just a way to flame folks who are not real popular!
It is only enforced by pricks like Rippy, who are not even moderators anymore.
No one else gave a ****!
It was disruptive. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

BS! Who are you?

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

it is disruptive here as well

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

you spam here as well.

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 27 Jul 2022, 8:53 pm » wrote: I know I did! But it was all part of a deal I had made with management to allow me some freedom to post as I saw fit!

LOL LOL LOL

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

That is true!
I'd like to split your melon open with my axe! Hold still!
:LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

righteous

Share      Unread post

No one wanted to see your Homo photos 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

righteous » 27 Jul 2022, 9:51 pm » wrote: No one wanted to see your Homo photos
*******! They were political satire memes! GFY!
Like this one:

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Skans » 27 Jul 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: Down......again.  Kfools said he was going to do an entire video on what really went on with dot-org when it went down for so long last time.  I asked him about it several times, and basically just got a "**** you, Skans" from him.

Is this the final blow?  Maybe the donations dried up.

I propose that we cut him some slack.
He has got 5 kids and a demanding wife.
A shrinking budget.
Gas at $6.00gal.
Hamburger at $6.00/pd.

Maybe he has more important things to do......than tending bar for 
a bunch of old "has-been" drunken bums........... like me.                              :sleep:   

Skans

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 27 Jul 2022, 10:33 pm » wrote: I propose that we cut him some slack.
He has got 5 kids and a demanding wife.
A shrinking budget.
Gas at $6.00gal.
Hamburger at $6.00/pd.

Maybe he has more important things to do......than tending bar for 
a bunch of old "has-been" drunken bums........... like me.                              Image   
Perhaps you are right, Taipan.  I have always respected your opinion.  I won't turn this into a bash-Kfools thread.